Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I am all you want me to be. [Rated R] (Tebbalicious)

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2009, 08:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

If only he could find  more interesting people like this no-named woman.

She looked so familiar, in the sense that she was an elf, and he was used to the elves...but then...those dots. They didn't look normal, but...they looked natural. Not tattoos, but birth marks, so natural, and so...alluring. He liked strange things after all, out of the norm, and this mysterious woman, who seemed so shy and nervous, and yet flirtatious and uninhibited. That was most confusing...and yet...it kept him hooked. It didn't make him bored, it didn't make him want to leave, it had the exact opposite affect. It even made him forget about using his powers on her. For whatever reason, earning it through genuine means seemed so much more...rewarding, and he didn't know why.

There was that smile of hers too. His hand upon hers made that smile appear, and he loved it. She had such pretty features, such gorgeous attributes, and such a strange personality. He loved that, there was such strange ways to her, and he found himself wanting to listen and talk to her more. Such a strange thing really, but at the same time, he loved it! The cat and mouse game however was going back and forth. He had been the one to start...sort of. She had looked, no, stared at him, but he was the one who joined her. Now it was a question of who was the one in charge, who was leading, and who was following.

He felt like she was more in charge, and he sort of loved that.

"I apologize kitten, you just seemed a little nervous." He told her softly, a smile on his lips. He couldn't help but blush slightly as she said he was being wonderful. He looked away from her, waving his free hand in a dismissive fashion. "Ahhh, I'm just trying to be friendly." Modesty. It was a smart move on his part, at least, that's what he thought. He didn't want to seem like he was trying to impress, or that he knew what he was doing was wonderful. This was just a man, trying to do some acts of kindness to a young woman because he could. Maybe in some way he was...

Alyxsi looked over at her, smiling a little bit at her. The poor nervous girl. "I'm twenty three if I remember correctly. The calender that my people used were a little...rough around the edges, and every place seems to have a different one but...I believe I've been around for twenty three years." He wondered to himself about whether or not he should ask her about her age. She seemed liked she didn't want to tell anyone about herself, about her life, and really...he wanted to know but...it was quite rude to ask a lady.

"I'm not even sure if people would believe I am younger or older. Some seem to think that I am younger, and some believe I'm older...I think they believe I have the lifespan of an elf from all the...more exotic attributes that I have." People believed he was a fae of some sort, but really he was a conglomeration of different races, but the human side was the one that was predominant. He did wish for the life span of an elf, or even the Fae heritage.

Sadly nothing yet.

Alyxsi raised an eyebrow at her question as he looked down to the key and shook his head. "I asked him for the best room in the Inn. A woman like yourself should never have to settle for anything less ." As he spoke, his hand came up, rubbing the back of his hand softly down her cheek, smiling at her all the while. Smooth...both his actions, and her skin. Heh. He liked that. He hadn't actually expected to get this far with her in such a short amount of time but...here he was, ascending the stairs with the woman he had just met only a little while ago.

It was an exciting thought.

He didn't mind sleeping in a large bed, which he knew would be in there, but sometimes there was something about curling up together in a single bed. Heh. It required people to get close, share warmth, among other things. Still, a little comfort would be quite welcome actually. He was sure that she would like it too, she seemed...uncomfortable with having some finer things, but with him around she'd have to get used to it. He'd ensure that she'd have a lot of comforts and fineries...if he could keep her around...

And he would try his hardest to do so.

Anonymous

Those dots on her face. They were nothing more then a sign showing the curse she had gotten. She wasn't sure exactly why they had appeared or how or what they meant for that matter. But she knew that they were nothing to be proud of, nothing to flaunt to the whole world or anything. Especially in Connlaoth. It was one of the reasons she kept her hair as long as she did, one of the reasons she had bangs. She hated those dots, and every day of her life, she wished they would disappear the same way they came. And every morning she was upset to find that they still stayed on her forehead. She was then forced to live with the comments shot in her direction as she walked down the street.

If this man had told her one of the things that attracted him to her were those dots, she would either laugh or tell him he was insane and walk away insulted. Comments towards that feature made her uncomfortable and a bit skeptical of the person who said them. She would not be able to think kindly of said person, thinking they were only making fun of her. Then again, she never did well with compliments or anything. It just wasn't something she enjoyed to hear. But this man was an odd exception to the rule. He could say things she would normally glare at people for. He could do things around her she would never let anyone get away with, and, at this point, she didn't know what to think of the situation.

As far as she knew, this man was just looking for a place to stay. Nothing more. She couldn't think of the thoughts going through his head. She didn't even know such thoughts existed. She just figured it would be a friendly night sleeping separately from each other. Had she known any differently, it would have terrified her immensely. She would have never agreed to let him share a room with her and would have left as soon as he asked her. But all of his motives were unknown to her, so it seemed to her like she had nothing to fear.

His answer didn't really matter to her. She just wanted him to keep the conversation off of her. She liked hearing him talk. He had a certain suaveness in his voice. It made each of his words flow into the next, keep her attuned to his response. And that smile. It helped in every way, taking her breath away when he looked at her with it. She had never reacted this way towards anyone before. This man had manipulated her into a conversation with those two things alone. The room, the meal, it was all added bonus, but he had broken through the initial layer of her protective shell. Maybe she should fear him.

She shivered at his touch, a slight chill sent through her body whenever his skin made contact with hers. She was fairly amused by this, wondering why it happened. It was as if someone had given her a small electric shock. It happened when he grabbed her hand, again when he brushed her cheek. It seemed like a natural reaction, one her body did without consulting her mind first. She wasn't used to it and, therefore, was slightly worried. But accepting it seemed to be the only way she would be able to deal with it, so she left it at that.

"That's...very sweet of you Alyxsi. But you shouldn't have." She blushed slightly. Being spoiled and pampered was something she wasn't even used to when her parents were alive. She was so unsure about everything this man did, but this topped it all. She didn't know how to react to gifts, compliments, anything he threw at her. She had seen women throwing themselves at a man when she was given something, but that wasn't her way of working. She barely knew him. He barely knew her. And yet he did all this for her. Her brain began to start turning. Why would he do that? She hoped he didn't think she could pay him back. She suddenly began to start panicking. Her eyes became wide and she stared at him for a second. She would have to tell him at some point. Better now when he could kick her out if he wanted.

"I...I hope you know, I don't have money." That sounded weird to her, sounded...wrong. "I-I mean...I don't know if I will be able to repay you for all this. The meal, the room." Her mind began spinning as she made the list of things she owed him already. She felt dizzy. This place was nice, way nicer than she would ever be able to afford. Her breathing became shaky as she priced in her mind what each thing may have cost. She closed her eyes and groaned inwardly.

An arm and a leg by her standards.

Anonymous

He had style, people could give him that.

Alyxsi knew how to work his way into a person's life usually. It took a lot of subtlety, a lot of persistence, and you had to be rather harmless in all your ministrations. If you didn't act or look that much of a threat, people didn't often view you as one. It would then allow him to worm his way in and make himself very comfortable. The same thing usually went for invading a mind, you had to be subtle, if they realized it too early, they could fight and they could overpower the suggestions, but if you were calm, and patient, the reward would be worth it really.

If only she knew his true intentions.

While there were quite a few things that he wanted from her, he did know he had to take it somewhat slow and gentle with 'Kitten.' She was a slight bit nervous, despite saying the opposite. She acted strange, half disgusted and half disgusted with him, yet here they were now. While he had no formal reputation, she could still ruin it for him, she might tell others about him, of his...charms, or of his advances, and he would be nothing more than a laughing stock. He couldn't have that now, it would be a terrible blow to his ego, and to his livelihood.

He did like the woman, she was every bit as mysterious as he, every bit as enigmatic in her own way. The shyness, the naivety, her quiet personality, so humble and bashful, he could have a lot of fun with her. He liked women that blushed, it always seemed to bring something out in them, some look that was most pleasing to the eye. He even like how she shivered whenever they made contact. It meant that she was enjoying herself, that she didn't want to push away from him. It also meant she might be a bit of a screamer, but that was all the better. He couldn't say for certain if she had ever had such pleasure delivered to her, but he was going to enjoy finding out.

"Nonsense Kitten, a woman should be spoiled as such! You are the fairer sex after all." It was actually a belief of his, but that part had probably been ingrained into him by his sister, who know doubt was engaged in some of the same activities that he was.

The sudden look of surprise from her definitely scared him. Something had changed, something had happened, and though it didn't show on his face or register in his stance, he was worried. Maybe she understood his true intentions, maybe she figured out his plan, maybe she had heard a loud noise and had been spooked by it. The last one, perhaps silly, had held true for a few women that he had...met before. Fae women who were a tad more feral than most, but still just as passionate.

However, all his fears were put to rest as she spoke. Now was the time that he should not make any mistakes. Now was when he should be as smooth as possible, to put her fears to rest. "I am immensely enjoying your company, your mystery, you polite yet shy nature, as well as many other wonderful things about you Kitten. Think nothing of the money spent, asking you repay me would be very uncouth. There is no tab, there is no need to pay back what I spent, think of them as gifts. It is only money, and your company is worth every gold coin in the land." And, the smile afterwards, to show that he really did mean it. It was true too, he'd spend a thousand 'gold' coins to keep her company and interest with him.

He took the key from her hand gently as they approached the suite, unlocking the door and pushing it open. It was a very nice room, Alyxsi would admit, the Innkeeper obviously had tried to make it look and feel homely in a way, with some small potted plants, some rugs over the hardwood floor, a few pictures here and there. It was a rather big room, it had a small fireplace, a couple of windows, and a rather large bed as well. It even had a small room off to the side with a large bath tub in it. Oh how perfect this room was! The tub was a bit of his focus, it seemed it could fit the two of them just fine if they snuggled up together. The bed could hold them both as well, and despite all the evil and debauched thoughts parading around in his mind, he said nothing, and let nothing but that calm and happy smile stay on his face.

"It's wonderful, isn't it Kitten?" Every time, he found himself wanting to say 'my pet' but was able to stop himself. That would be grossly...accurate hopefully, and he really didn't want to arouse any suspicion from her. She was nervous already and he really didn't want to add to it. He had already gotten her to let him into her room, now he just had to be careful, and he could...let himself into more of her things. Heh. "I'm not sure about you, but that bathing tub looks quite inviting. Myself, I enjoy a nice soak before bed." Casual, don't get ahead of yourself, ease her into it, like trying to step into a hot spring. With cold lakes, most people say the best thing was to just jump in and get it over with, but with a hot spring, you eased yourself in.

This was a hot spring sort of moment.

Anonymous

She wasn't sure what was going through her mind, his presence was sort of impairing all her senses. But there were a few key feelings she had. Attraction was the most prominent, helping her choose a lot of her moves and words in the situation. It was an emotion that had long been hidden in the depths of her mind, peeking out every now and then before retreating again. She hadn't recognized it at first. The fluttering of her stomach, the jitters and shivers, the blushing, she didn't know what to make of it. But it was quite clear now as she walked with him to their room for the night. She was attracted to this man, her repulsion from before pushed to the side by his suave words and many acts of kindness.

The next thing she felt was nervous, a feeling that was there for many reasons. She was new to these kinds of situations, the ones that involved a lot of talking and touching. She wasn't sure what her body should be doing when she says certain things or if she should do something with her hands while he spoke. She was nervous because she didn't want him to find out more about her status in the world; he already knew more than she wanted him to. She was nervous that she would mess something up somewhere in the events of the night, make a mistake and be back out on the streets. She didn't like that feeling at all.

The last one, hidden behind the other two deep in her mind, was fear. She didn't know what she had to fear, but the feeling was still there. This man proved to be nothing but kind and patient with her, and yet she feared him. She feared that maybe there was some sort of mysterious reason unknown to her for all of his actions, each of his words. She didn't like thinking that he would harm her, but she couldn't be sure. One could never be sure of another's intentions until the person made them clear. As far as Asyel knew, he was planning on making her do things she would regret later on, but she quickly let that thought pass. He wouldn't do that to me.

She took note of each of his words, relaxing greatly when he said she didn't have to pay him back. She didn't mean to sound selfish or like a moocher, but she had, all her life, been unable to make any sort of money. She had been offered a job sometime last year. A man came up to her on the street, asking her if she would want to be a dancer for a living. She told him she had no real skill in dancing. At that the man smiled, a strange look on his face as he did so, and told her he could teach her. So she accepted the job, went to one day of it, and quickly left. Those women were doing no dance she was familiar with. Since that experience, she had no luck finding a permanent job. Every now and then she could pick up some spare change for simple everyday chores, but her tiny stature prevented her from doing anything worth more then a few coins. Life was hard.

She barely noticed they were at the room until she felt him take the key from her hand. She had been holding it fairly hard and her hands felt funny without something to hold onto. But she just took a deep breath, forcing herself to relax. She had nothing to worry about. He wouldn't harm her. He had done nothing wrong. He had bought her dinner, complimented her, and purchased this room for the night. At that he opened the door. Asyel's eyes widened in astonishment.

The room was better than anything she could have imagined. She suddenly felt like a little kid in a candy shop, staring at each thing, wondering what to go to first. It was big, the windows opening up the room. There were a few mirrors placed on the walls, making the room look even bigger. There was a bed, a fireplace, a tub, a chair. Each thing caught her attention, and she walked through the room slowly, studying everything inside it. She tried to take in each thing, memorizing where it was and how it looked. She suddenly felt a twinge of sadness. This room, as beautiful as it was, brought back memories she never wanted to revisit. It reminded her of her life before her parents' death, reminded her of all she had lost. It reminded her how her life was, making her miss all the things she had once held so close to her. It reminded her of how little she had in her new, homeless life as a street beggar.

The sadness welled up inside her.

She felt a single tear fall down her cheek. She thanked the fact that she had her back to Alyxsi, quickly wiping it away before answering his question. "It's...it's wonderful. Absolutely splendid." She found herself admiring everything once again, forcing her brain to stay away from the previous thoughts. She went back into her trance, walking around the room again, staring at the intricate detail on the wallpaper and bedspread, each circle and swirl adding to the pattern, unimpressive up close, nearly impossible looking from far away.

She was beginning to memorize each when he said something that made her head snap up. "Oh....it does look nice." She smiled at him. She could use a bath. It had been a while since she had had a real bath that didn't consist of river or rain water. The last one she had had was at a kind old lady's house. The lady had offered her a room and a meal and said she could wash up if she wanted. But that had been weeks ago and river water didn't have nearly the same effect. "A bath sounds really nice actually. But you purchased the room. You can go first if you wish." Her smile spread more. She knew nothing of his intentions, knew nothing of what he could possibly be thinking. She didn't allow herself to think about that. In the mean time, she sat down on the edge of the bed, trying to keep her mind preoccupied before it wandered back to the dangerous territories of her memory. She didn't want him to see her cry.

So he wouldn't.

Anonymous

If Alyxsi had a gold coin for every time he was in a situation like this, where he had managed to gain entry into a person's life through his unorthodox tactics, well...let's just say he'd never have to pay with illusionary coins again. This usually was all very normal for him, it was all very...benign? At least now this was very different, it was like...water with a twist of lemon! While it was usual for him, this woman was a lot different than his usual targets and marks. She wasn't completely normal, she was so different, she acted so strangely, so...out of the ordinary. That was something that attracted him to her, like a bee is attracted to a sweet flower.

While she was so naive, so innocent, it meant he would have to be a lot more careful with his particular advancements. She was quite the catch in his eye, she was so exotic, and yet at the same time, she was so normal. An Elf, but at the same time, not the normal elf out there. It was those spots, it always drew his eye, and it always came back to them. He couldn't remember in how many years of his debauched existence did he ever think so much about a superficial skin blemish.

And he wanted to make her his. Whatever his would be, lover, slave, 'friend', or something else he couldn't really be sure at this time. He just knew that she would become a lot more acquainted with him soon enough. Whether that really would be tonight or not wasn't certain however. He had to be patient with this girl, he had to be very gentle and very careful with the young woman. She was delicate, she was beautiful, and she seemed...nervous. Alyxsi was sure that she had never been in a situation like this before, and really, that meant a lot more trouble, and a lot more patience. Not like he had anything else to do after all. She had met him at a good time, when he could move at his leisure and go slow.

Mmm, yes, they were going to have fun.

Alyxsi was quite pleased by her particular reaction to the room. Judging by her looks, by her grime and dirt, she had never had been in such luxury before. It was probably like a dream to her, like this was some strange fantasy. Then again, what sort of fantasy was it with him being here? He liked to think it was a good one, all things considered. Alyxsi could do a lot of things, he could have simply overpowered her mind and make her do all sorts of things to him, things she never would think of on her own...but this way was a lot better, this was a whole lot more entertaining. When someone gave themselves over willingly, when they wanted to please you by their own free will, it was a hell of a lot more...fun. Yes, that was what it was...fun.

He didn't know that she had become distressed, that a sadness suddenly began to run through her. She was lucky that she kept her back to him, well...lucky in the sense he couldn't see her front...he was however admiring her rear.

This was where Alyxsi had to be very coy, very suave, and very...very...careful. He let a smile cross his face and a soft chuckle escape his lips. "But this is your room, Kitten. Though, if you're feeling bold enough, the two of us could both share the bath. The tub is quite large after all." He suggested to her, a very sly and somewhat naughty look crossing his face as he regarded her carefully. It was now or never at this point, it would all depend on her answer. "That is, if you don't think I'm being too bold of course." Alyxsi let his previous, somewhat perverted expression drop away, to be replaced with a softer one, one less invasive. He didn't want the woman to be scared off by his advances. He did want her though, oh how he wanted her, how he wished to take her and make her worship the ground he walked on. Not now though, not yet...if he were lucky, he wouldn't even have to use his powers! She seemed so...shy, manipulation against her wouldn't be entirely difficult he hoped.

If not, her mind could be invaded and changed with a few nice tweaks.

Anonymous

It had been months, no years since she had allowed anyone into her life the way she was allowing him. It may not have seemed like much, but telling him the first letter of her name, forcing herself to stay where she was while he rented a room, it had all taken a great amount of...influence on her part. In a normal situation, she would have walked away from the situation before he would have had a chance to sit down and strike up a conversation with her. Her shell had always allowed her to negate the urge to "want" to talk to anyone, but he had been able to break it. He had been able to get through a shell that took her several years to build up in a matter of minutes. In fact he had gotten further than anyone she was even close to. He had been able to lull her into a security. Whether that security was true or not, she would not know.

But he seemed sincere enough. He had offered so much even though she had given him little to nothing. She was nervous, yes, but he made her want to act more herself. Not the girl hiding behind the shell that most got to know, but the girl without the shell. She wanted to open up to him and let him know that all he was doing was not without a purpose. She wanted to give him some sort of hope that he was doing all this for something, but her mind wouldn't allow her to. She was stuck in her protective barrier until he found the key to unlock her and set her free. Who knows how long that would take.

Sitting on the bed was a bad idea. She began to feel sleepy, her eyelids growing heavy. It had to have been a couple of weeks since she had had a decent place to lie down and curl up. Now one was basically handed to her, and she wanted to stay awake, but her body wanted to collapse into unconsciousness. Not only that, but hunger was slowly starting to creep it's way over to starvation, making the thought of sleep a lot nicer. It took a lot of strength to lift herself from the bed so she could listen to what he had to say.

But once she was standing again the energy seemed to stay where it was. Her head was spinning a bit, or maybe it was the room? She grew quite lightheaded and began to teeter a bit. She laid one hand on the bed to keep her balance, trying to allow her eyes to focus. But the hunger had made itself more apparent, making her legs shake a little from the weight of the rest of her body. Her vision began to fade a bit, the edges becoming black. But her vision went back to normal and she gave herself a few seconds before taking her hand off the bed. Everything seemed to be working, functioning right. It was a bit strange to her, but it seemed to have passed.

She took a few hesitant steps toward him, having no purpose but to see if she was going to start blacking out again. Nothing happened, so she stopped a few feet away from him and smiled. But then her brain registered what he had said and her smile vanished. A bath? Together?! It made her stomach turn a little. She had never done anything with a man before. Even when her dad was alive, they never hung out. So the thought of doing something so....personal with a man made her feel a bit uneasy. She looked at the ground, unsure of how to respond to his question. She feared saying no would make him leave, possibly taking the room from her and forcing her to the streets once again, something she didn't want to happen. But saying yes meant losing a lot as well; her shell, her modesty, both of which she wanted to keep as long as she could. It took her a few moments to sort through the pros and cons of both. She bit her lip, looking up at him through her bangs. He just stood their smiling at her with that charming smile of his. It melted her heart.

But the world began to fade out again. Her legs shook a little under her so she reached for something to catch her balance. But nothing was within reach so her legs began to collapse under her. Her vision faded more and she soon couldn't think about anything. The world turned completely black, sound canceling out everything except her muffled breathing. The last thing she remembered seeing was Alyxsi's charming smile before she lost consciousness.

Not a bad memory to have in your head.

Anonymous

It had been too long since he'd had such fun like this before. A woman so new to the world, to such sexual advances and tension, she was so meek, and yet so strong. She was shy, and yet she was flirty as well. His kitten, this woman who only had one letter to her name, was playing him as well as he was playing with her. It was a delicate balance really, the two of them had to be careful of course, one wrong word, one wrong touch or move would end in absolute ruin. Well, not ruin really...he would still have a lot of fun with her still, it just meant that he'd have to...reach into that mind of hers and convince her of new things. He still wanted to see if she had more spots on her body. Why that kept coming up he didn't know why.

Alyxsi could notice that his friend was quite tired, it was evident as she lowered herself on the bed, and what looked like a wave of fatigue wash over the woman. Her eyes were almost closed, her posture looked like it was slouched and relaxed, she looked like she was just going to fall asleep right then and there. The very idea that it would happen was...almost insulting to him. After all this, to have her fall asleep?! No, he couldn't bear the thought of that! They had all these plans after all! Well, he had all these plans at least, she would be part of them but she didn't have the same plans as he did no doubt. She probably was hoping for a bath and a nice sleep in a warm bed. Well, those things would all of course happen, but probably not exactly to how she expected them to happen.

He could see her as she stood, and he was worried for a moment that she was going to collapse actually. She looked very much like she was drunk almost, her legs were shaking (Mmm how he loved those legs of hers), and she seemed like she was about to fall back onto the bed. However, it seemed like his fears weren't warranted in the least as she was able to start walking and she seemed...normal again. Relaxed. That was good.

What wasn't good was her reaction to his...proposal.

It was like a deer that had heard a twig snap nearby. Her eyes were wide open, staring at the ground. Oh this wasn't a good thing now was it? He watched her carefully, wondering just what she was thinking, and what he should say to her. What COULD he say to her actually? He had said if he wasn't being too bold, and that it really was up to her...it appeared that she really couldn't make up her mind though. Then she looked up at him and he knew it was time to shine! That warm caring, gentle, dazzlingly charming smile of his would save him. It always did really. That seemed to have calmed her IMMENSELY and he could only sigh in relief to himself at that.

Well, only for a moment. That's when she tried to walk forward, and suddenly it looked like something was quite wrong. She was struggling toward him, her knees buckling, her legs shaking, and she was collapsing. Despite it being in slow motion for him, like watching some horrible event, he couldn't move, he couldn't get there fast enough to her. Wincing at the sudden thump of her body hitting the floor, he knelt beside her and held her head up. Okay. This wasn't too good now was it? She was unconscious. The reason why probably was her hunger, he did admit that she hadn't eaten anything really at dinner, and her stomach had been quite loud and voracious. Poor thing probably was starving and had passed out because of that.

Alyxsi carefully picked her up from the floor and took her toward the bed, throwing the covers back and depositing her in it. His eyes focused on her, able to get a very good look at her as she slept. Gently biting his lower lip he reached out and cupped her breast softly, a smirk crossing his lips as he did so. Very nice...just what he expected. His hand slid slowly off her chest to the blanket and pulled it up over her, chuckling to himself as he went to the bathroom. He had to pull on a string to get a person to bring him up some hot water, but that wasn't really anything that mattered. What did matter, was getting a few...things together. The poor boy who came up looked very nervous really, and as he should be. Alyxsi could be mistaken for royalty really! "I need you to do me a favour boy. I understand it's late, but my friend over there has no clothes but the ones on her...find me some, anyway you can, but don't...get...caught." The last words were a strong suggestion, which got him running away with a slightly glazed look in his eyes.

Alyxsi stripped off his clothes and sunk himself into his bath with a happy sigh. Ahhh, this was perfect. He had his own little soaps that he used to give himself a very nice fragrance. Tonight, he was thinking vanilla. Not a heavy scent of course, but just a slight vanilla, so it wasn't overpowering. Quite a time later, he didn't know how long, but there was a knocking at the door. Drying himself off, he then pulled on a simple robe and went to the door, pulling it open. The young man looked ragged, but he held a large sack in his hands, panting. "H-here you go s-sir." With a grand smile, Alyxsi patted him on the head and took the sack from him. "You never did anything. Clean up the water from my bath, and then tell the owner to send up a nice bowl of soup in a few hours." Once more, it was a psychic domination. The boy, vacant eyed, nodded and began to haul the water away. It took him very little time to clear the water and empty the bathtub.

Once more they were alone, and Alyxsi investigated the items in the sack. Clothes, quite a lot of them actually. Women's clothes that would probably fit the woman nicely. Some were a little more...bold than others, but he found a nice pair of silken pants and a pull over shirt. They would be perfect for sleeping in. He looked to his unconscious partner with a grin as he approached her and gently touched her shoulder. He then shook her, gently, to see if she would awake. Nothing. He set to work undressing her, and...surprising to even him, he actually didn't look as he peeled her clothes off. This wasn't how he wanted it, she was unconscious, there was no...joy in it, there was no reward. Quickly he pulled the new clothes on her and then tucked her back into bed. In his simple pants he had thrown on, he stretched out onto the bed beside her and watched her sleeping.

She was beautiful while she slept, and she really was...something to look at. Beautiful. He felt bad, she hadn't eaten, perhaps that was because of him...but he had soup coming up, and when she woke, which hopefully would be soon, he would make sure she ate.

Anonymous

For the first time in a long time, Asyel dreamt. She found her thoughts flooded with the events that had happened today. But while she was dreaming, it was like she was watching a movie, no longer controlling the actions of the dream Asyel. She saw herself walking into the inn in the unknown land. She watched as a man approached and she interacted with him. She wanted to warn herself of the events that would occur in the future...though they weren't really anything to fear. But when she went to go move, it was almost as if her feet were glued to the floor. She struggled to free herself as she watched Dream Asyel deny the food. She wanted to shout at her to eat, but her voice was nothing but air. She watched herself get up and leave and then watched the man follow after a few moments later. Then the world around her molded and shifted.

A moment later she found herself in the room with both of them. It looked the same as she remembered. But something was different. The man no longer looked friendly or sincere. Instead he looked menacing, almost sadistic. Her eyes widened as she watched him approach Dream Asyel. She tried her hardest to scream, to warn herself of the danger behind. But her voice still wasn't working. She could only watch in horror as the man grabbed her, closing her eyes so she wouldn't see what was going on.

Then the screaming began.

She opened her eyes again, breathing heavy. But she was no longer watching the horrible scene from before. Instead she found herself tucked into bed laying on her side. She blinked a few times, trying to remember what had happened. Then a pain started in her head. She groaned quietly and put one hand on the spot where her head had connected with the floor. She blinked a few more times, remembering only a few moments before she had collapsed. She looked around a bit at the room, more details coming to mind. The smile. That charming smile that belonged to the generous man. Where was he? She rubbed her eyes, attempting to sit up. But her head screamed at her, so she let her head fall back on the pillow.

She rolled over, coming face to face with Alyxsi. She inhaled sharply, her eyes opening in shock. She sat up abruptly, her head screaming in pain. It's not that she was afraid of him, just...shocked to see him there. Her heart raced, but she slowed her breathing a bit. Little by little, she began to relax. But her heart refused to slow. She glance at him and her heart sped up more. He was lying there, in the bed, shirtless. She couldn't stop her eyes from wandering over his chest, his arms, his abs. He wasn't a body builder, didn't have a dream body, but Asyel couldn't stop herself from being more attracted to him. She didn't understand it, but she felt the sudden urge to touch his skin, to allow her fingers to explore his arms, chest, abs, back. She caught herself ogling him, her mouth slightly open. She inhaled deeply, breaking her trance. She closed her mouth and swallowed, staring back up at his face.

"I'm sorry. You just startled me a bit." She averted her gaze sideways, still facing him. She took another deep breath, letting it out slowly. She had never reacted like that before in her life. Then again, she had never been in this situation before. Her stomach was doing flips and her heart was still racing. But she was in no hurry to leave his side, sitting with her legs tucked neatly under her. She shifted her weight a little, feeling the soft silk material against her skin. She looked down, and her eyes widened. "These weren't the close I fell asleep in." Her stomach twisted, she felt suddenly nauseous. "You didn't..." She broke off, not wanting to finish her thought or the sentence. She didn't want to think bad thoughts about this man, but if he had indeed...dressed her, then that meant he had seen her completely bare. At that moment she felt very naked, wrapping one arm across her chest to grab her other arm.

A knock was heard at the door, but she was too wrapped in her current thoughts to pay much attention to it. She didn't like the thought of him seeing her like that, but it didn't disturb her as much as the thought of bathing with him. She wasn't quite sure why, but she wasn't about to ask herself to think much more into the subject. She didn't want to be afraid of this man after all he had done. After all, she couldn't be sure he had done anything wrong. For all she knew, he had gotten someone else to dress her, a female perhaps. That made her relax a bit more. She was just staring at the blanket, engrossed in the thoughts that were rapidly popping into her head. What had the dream meant? How long had she been asleep? What had happened while she was asleep? Maybe the questions would be answered soon.

Anonymous

If she were awake...oh if only she were awake. He could reach into her mind, make her spill her darkest secrets, tell him every fear, every hope, every goal, every thought, and every desire. If only she were awake. No, she was asleep, fast asleep, and Alyxsi could only wonder briefly...did she dream? What would she dream about, this strange woman he had found? One without a name, one who was disgusted and yet attracted to him, one who wanted to run away, and one who wants to cling to him. Who was the young woman he only knew as kitten? What did she dream about in the darkness and the void of thoughts unabashed? Did she even dream, or was she simply lost? Maybe she could dream of him.

There beside him, his sleeping angel lay, wrapped within the confines of a soft blanket as the sun would be wrapped in clouds on a stormy day. There she lay, freshly changed, her breathing heavy, her mind no doubt so awake and alive. She was dreaming.

But did she dream of him?

She was awake, she moved, she shuffled, she shifted, and soon she was turned to him. Shock, awe, disbelief, it all came to her it seemed in a rush, and he could only watch. She even sat up, breathing so fast and so heavy. He had decided to forgo a shirt, for his own benefit, if she asked, he would find something to say about. Perhaps he had always slept without a shirt, maybe the bed looked so good he wished to be enveloped and wrapped within it, but had the modesty and decency to ensure he wore pants. He could have blamed the heat, said it was much too hot to choose a full outfit, but she had seemed so cold. He didn't mind as she let her eyes wander over him, she seemed to take in every inch of him, gaze at him with such eyes. He didn't find himself embarrassed by her, he stopped blushing from embarrassment long ago. She seemed so...caught up in his half-nudity, her mouth agape, her eyes just staring.

Then the hypnotic allure was broken and she stared at him, her eyes into his.

"It's quite alright, I was worried that...you wouldn't wake up." It was true too, though she hadn't hit her head hard, it had still been sudden and no doubt was a little sore. He had thought about fetching a healer, but none would be up this late, and he would no doubt have to find a way to coerce the healer into helping. She was fine however it seemed, and that was quite alright by him. Then things seemed to sink into her mind, and he could only help but stare at her, his eyes meeting hers, and his mouth not twitching. He dare not let himself smile, nor frown, he would keep himself neutral, stopping himself from showing any emotion. This was one of those pivotal moments, that he would be absolutely careful about.

"I...couldn't let you sleep in your clothes...and there wasn't a person to help me with this...unusual predicament. They would think me some sort of pervert, or perhaps a degenerate, a woman passed out with me, in a room that wasn't mine? I...didn't look. I promise. I had my head turned aside and kept my eyes shut firmly. It was...an unspeakable thing to do but...I wanted to make sure you were comfortable. I apologize kitten, it was bold of me, so was my earlier suggestion..." He slid from the bed and slowly made his way to the door, pulling it open. That young man was there, holding a large bowl and a spoon. It seemed to be the soup he had ordered, the reddish mixture was no doubt some form of tomato. He took the bowl and smiled at the boy. "You may go." Another one of his powerful suggestions. He turned about to face her.

"You fell unconscious because of starvation, you're weak from malnutrition. It was unbelievably irresponsible of me to have not allowed you to finish your food." He approached her as you would a scared animal, slowly, his arms outstretched, holding the bowl and the spoon to her. "Please, eat this soup. You need your strength kitten, we can't have any repeats." And then...his smile. Not as dashing, not as charming...but warm. Gentle. Caring even. It was a smile rarely seen genuine upon his lips, but now, it was there, and it was as genuine as the sun rising. His features seemed to light up just as the horizon did in the morning light.

Anonymous

The dream played and replayed in her mind. It made her shiver, the moment she saw right before she closed her eyes. She tried hard to control her breathing as she saw the same scene for the third time. She shut her eyes tight and forced herself to think of something else. If she wasn't able to shift her thoughts, she would start crying out of fear, something she didn't want to do. She didn't want to be afraid of him, and if she were, she didn't want him to know it. She wanted to talk to him, explain what she was thinking, but at this moment, she couldn't even look at him. She kept her gaze locked on the blanket, her hands clasped together in her lap.

She succeeded in making her mind forget about the dream. She was now thinking about the few moments before she collapsed. What if she had agreed to the bath? What would have happened then? What if she hadn't passed out? So many what if's. She needn't dwell on the things that didn't happen. She had denied bathing with him, and she had passed out. Now what? She listened to him speak, relaxing a bit more. She sensed he was telling the truth; he didn't seem like he would lie to her about that. But even though there was a chance he had peeked at her naked body, she was no longer disturbed. She almost accepted the bath, the same thing would have happened there. She sat there, running her thumbs across the fabric as he went to grab whatever was at the door.

She heard him mutter something to the boy at the door. The door shut quietly and he turned back towards her. He seemed almost cautious as he approached her, and she relaxed a bit more. He held soup in his hand, the aroma wafting towards her as he walked. She breathed in deeply through her nose, and her stomach let out a low rumble at the sight of the food. She smiled at him. "Thank you Alyxsi. I'm sorry for being so..." She broke off her sentence. He knew what she was, and he had stuck around her anyway. Why was she apologizing anyway? It was her choice what she told him. She took the soup carefully from him and set it in her lap. She picked up the spoon, her hand shaking a bit, and scooped some soup out of the bowl. She still felt weird about accepting things from him, but at this point, neither of them wanted her to pass out again.

She took a few mouthfuls of soup before she looked at him. She studied his stance. He still seemed cautious, afraid of upsetting her or making her fearful. It was a curious thing. It was as if every time she became fearful of him, he became fearful of himself, shifting anything about himself until she relaxed. And that smile of his, it had the most power of influence over her. He could change it ever so slightly and give off a different emotion entirely. It was a rather useful skill of his, and at the moment she was very thankful for it. Even if it wasn't nearly as...dazzling as before, his smile allowed her to take a few deep breaths and relax herself. She smiled weakly at him, as if thanking him again for the soup. She swallowed and put the spoon down gently, now just staring at him as she had before they even met. She had so many questions for him, but she didn't want to speak any of them at the moment. So she just stared.

Why had she been so disgusted by him when they first met? He was very beautiful in his own way. His hair, his eyes, his overall appearance; it was all very different, all so unique, but she was captivated by it. She wasn't quite sure why, but she wanted to know him better. She wanted to know his past, his favorite things, his worst fears. But often people were not quite willing to share those things with people they just met. And she didn't blame him. She was pretty much the epitome of keeping secrets about herself. So instead of speaking any of the questions on her mind, she decided to show him a bit of her heart. She set the soup off to the side and adjusted her position once again so that she was on her knees, her hands flat on the bed and slightly leaning forward. "Has anyone ever told you that you are...beautiful?" She blushed after saying that. It was a bit odd saying it, but she meant it. Even though she blushed, she didn't avert her gaze. She allowed her eyes to travel over him a few times. She smiled at him, blushing a deeper color. She didn't know what she was doing, but she didn't care anymore.

She wasn't sure how long she could hide anymore.

Anonymous

There was something going on that Alyxsi could only have a slight fear about. She was scared. It was there, it was so there upon her. He could almost smell it in the air, and he didn't even have the keen senses that some other races might have. Her eyes were shut tight, and he could see a tremble with her breath. There was something that she was afraid of. Perhaps she thought he had done something terrible to her while she slept. The light fondling of her breast wasn't something he completely constituted as terrible. There were a lot of men, and women, out there whom in his position would do the exact same thing.  Some might even go further, and really, had he not been so...drawn to this woman, so amused by her antics, he might have gone further.

That was a secret he would never share.

At least she was starting to relax once more. Some things seem to really set her off balance. His invitation to bathe with her, the prospect that he had done something to her while she slept, or he had merely seen her nude body. Things didn't seem to work out too well for her, the concept of sexuality, of such deeper, physical relationships, probably weren't something that really happened to her much. Idly, he wondered now, if she was a woman who would have liked to wait for marriage for such things to occur. The very thought was sickening to Alyxsi actually. Marriage was a strange sentence to him, it meant there was no more fun, that one would actually have to settle down, talk to the neighbours, find a real job, stop playing nobleman, and stick to one woman. The very thought terrified him, it meant less control, it meant he would no longer have the upper hand, and he could see himself easily losing control and ending up in prison, or worse, beheaded.

Alyxsi was rather pleased that she was ready to eat, her stomach spoke volumes as he heard it even from where he was. She was definitely hungry, and she had no doubt fainted because of her hunger. This now was much better! "No, I shouldn't have...but I wanted to make sure you were comfy...You have nothing to apologize for." Alyxsi told her warmly, his smile increasing as she took the bowl and spoon from him. She went back to the bed, and he stayed near the edge of it, not completely sitting on it, but resting one leg on it while the other hung down. He was actually relieved to see her eat, he really didn't like the idea of her continuously passing out because she wouldn't eat in front of him. He could easily change it with a deep stare and a few command words but...this was actually fun, a challenge!

There was so much contemplation with her, again she stopped eating, and she seemed to be thinking once more. Alyxsi could only watch her, smiling still, wondering what she was thinking about. Did she think about him? She had to be thinking of him, everything that night was all about them, about who they were, what they were, if he was thinking of her, how could she not be thinking of him?

Something that really surprised him were her next actions and words. She was...on her knees, slightly leaning forward toward him, almost...seductively? Then the words came and he was almost...shell shocked. In a million years, he never thought he would hear her say something like that. Even though she was blushing, she still held her ground. "I have been called...many things before my kitten. I was once told I was beautiful but..." He leaned forward to her, his eyes searching her eyes. "Never has it sounded so true until it came from your lips." Things had taken an interesting turn of events, and he wasn't exactly sure how to proceed at this time. The once nervous young woman he had met now was acting quite...different. He loved it of course, but that was beside the point. Slowly his hand reached up to cup her cheek, his eyes still searching her face before his lips touched hers. It was soft, it was gentle, he wanted to test her, see her reaction, he didn't want to simply jump right into it and scare her away. He wanted her to desire the kisses, to want his touch, his ministrations, to be locked within some passionate embrace together.

He wanted her to desire him mind, body, and soul.

Anonymous

She wasn't in control of her actions anymore. Her emotions had taken over, driving each action into the next. Her posture was first. She was hesitant, unsure if what she was doing was really what she wanted. But it felt right, and her words made him react in a way that was almost entertaining. It was almost as if they had switched roles; she was making each move, he was shocked by what she did. But then he came near to her, looking into her eyes, and she wanted to retreat back into her shell. But she held herself where she was, studying his expression, his posture, his words. She looked into his eyes, pulled into a light trance as he touched her cheek. Her breathing became shallow and her heart beat quickened. She swallowed, trying to keep her eyes on his, but she couldn't. She looked down at the bed. At least she tried.

But then he pressed his lips to hers. It didn't feel the same as the one as before. It still felt...unusual, but she expected it this time. And instead of stopping him, she followed his lead. She didn't pull away, she leaned towards him. She didn't have any practice in this particular category, and to be honest, she never expected to do any sort of practicing. But here she was, kissing this man she had met only hours ago. She didn't know what to do, but if he was wiling to show her, she would be willing to learn. Her breathing quickened to match her heart and she pulled away. But she didn't go far, keeping herself inches from him. She smiled sheepishly at him, looking at her hands. "I, uh, don't know what I am doing." It sounded stupid as soon as she had said it, but she wanted to warn him. He seemed like the type of person who would be expecting someone with more experience. She blushed, keeping her eyes down at her hands.

But something in her brain told her she was in the wrong place. As much as her heart wanted to stay where she was, her brain told her she needed to get out of there, fast. It told her everything was moving to fast, and if she didn't do something about it now, she wouldn't be able to do anything later on. And she had never in the past relied on her heart to guide her decisions, so she wasn't going to start now. She stayed where she was, trying to figure out anything she could say or do to make him stop. Her breathing had slowed a bit and she looked up at him, sadness was slowly starting to replace to short burst of lust she had. She was sad that she had been put in this situation. She was sad that she had fallen for his trap. But more than both of those, she was sad she would have to leave. She kept her head tilted down but looked up at him. " I think I need to go. I am not sure about all of this, and I don't want to burden you anymore." She wanted to leave, but she couldn't move. She wanted him to convince her to stay. She wanted him to tell her she wasn't a burden. She wanted him to smile at her with his charming smile and let her know everything would be ok.

She wanted him.

Anonymous

He had to give her credit though, she had guts.

And to surprise him so profoundly was a giddy little surprise really. She had suddenly went from shy, nervous, and worried to flirty, seductive, and strong. She was no longer pulling away from him, but instead pushing herself on him. That's what he liked, she was finally coming around and finally trying to actively engage him. What brought the change in her he'll never really know, maybe it was his proximity now, maybe it was her fainting spell, maybe hitting her head had done something, or maybe she was just...aroused. Whatever it was, she wanted something more from him. She was still shy and nervous, he could hear her breath catch and become shallow, and she looked away from him.

The kiss was not repelled either, she didn't fight it, she didn't hate it, she even leaned into it and made it a tad closer, less gentle, more contact between them. This was what he wanted, this is what he desired, this woman, to be with him, to want him, to desire him. There was no greater feeling than a beautiful woman lusting for you. The contact of the kiss was soon broken, and he ran his tongue over his lips to gather the taste she had left behind. A hint of soup, but her taste was sweetest of all. "I may not be the greatest teacher, but the two of us can learn together." He knew her inexperience, and he didn't want to come off as some horny dog, humping legs left and right. He wanted her to think she was special, and in some way she was. He hadn't ever used his powers on her, at least not on full to try to get her to do some deplorable act. She had reeled him in as much as he had reeled her in, the two of them playing some strange game of back and forth.

Something changed, and Alyxsi could feel it in the air even. That electricity between them was stifled suddenly, cut off, and her eyes looked...so full of sorrow and worry. Something had changed, and something was quite off. What he had believed was going to turn into a good night suddenly changed, and her words made his breath catch in his throat. They had been enjoying themselves! Now suddenly she wanted to leave, she didn't want to burden him anymore? "You are not a burden my kitten." He reached down to her hands, taking both of them in his as his eyes focused on her face, on her beauty, on her eyes. "You could never be a burden, to me, you are a blessing. An angel from heaven who deserves to be worshipped, to have fine things, and to hopefully...have my company and my feelings." The situation was perhaps a little hard to fix, but Alyxsi always had been a bit of a smooth talker. If all else failed, he could just...fix it with a few key words and a bit of psychic domination.

"Anything you don't want to do, we don't have to do. I just...wanted to taste true beauty, and the only way was to find it upon your lips." Oh it was such a sappy line, he couldn't believe he actually said that! However, women liked that sort of thing, and despite it's corny nature, it was still a rather good one to use. "I would like...to hold you my kitten...to feel our bodies in an embrace together, and perhaps to have a few more kisses to make my head spin and my heart flutter." This seemed like something he would have to ease her into. While he may not find himself naked, tangling with her in the sheets, he would at least get her to want him more and more.

Who knows, maybe soon she would throw herself at him, unable to control the bursting lust within her.

Anonymous

She closed her eyes. She sat there, thinking, breathing for a moment. She tried to fight back the tears that wanted to show themselves, but one happened to escape, rolling down her cheek. She was having a fight with herself, trying to decide whether to listen to her heart or her mind. Slowly but surely, her heart was winning the battle. She had never had such a thing happen before, no one person has made her think or feel this way. Her hands clasped together, and she began pulling on her fingers nervously, one by one. Then she heard him speak again.

She opened her eyes and saw him close to her. She wanted to smile, but she couldn't. His hands found hers and her heart pounded a few times rather quickly. She searched his eyes, listening to each word as they came from his mouth. She didn't like to think about leaving. It made her heart ache and only brought her more towards wanting him to be with her. She swallowed, holding onto each word. The more he spoke, the closer she came to making up her mind, his words supporting her decision to stay. She blinked, a rush of emotion flowing through her when he called her his angel. The sadness was slowly replacing itself with joy as he spoke of her being in his company. He had said similar things to her before, but it finally began to sink in. She wasn't alone on these feelings. And with that she couldn't help but smile.

He continued to speak, each word lifting her heart, pulling it, making it lead her decision. She continued to listen, her mind already made up. His words, each one delicately placed in line with the one before it, they made her feel like she had never felt before. For the first time in a long time, she felt wanted, almost needed. She felt like someone wanted her company. She wasn't a burden to him, she wasn't in the way, and she wouldn't feel the hurt of being abandoned. He wanted her there, at his side, in his arms. Another tear flowed from her eye. But it was not a tear of sadness or hurt. Instead it was a tear of joy and relief. She smiled at him, listening to the last words he had to say.

She put her finger to his lips, telling him to be silent for a moment. She looked at her hands, trying to think of her next move, trying to clear her head. She looked back up at him, biting her lip slightly. She kneeled with her hand in front of her, supporting her weight as she neared him. She leaned forward, bringing her hand up to his face, much like what he had done. She was slow, studying his eyes. She closed her eyes just as their lips connected, balanced on one hand. She crawled nearer to him, getting into a less awkward position. She was afraid to go any further, worried she would mess something up. But she began closing the space between their bodies, signaling to him to make the next move.

Anonymous

He had never fought this hard without using his powers before. He was literally trying to stop himself from just waving his hands, hypnotizing her with his eyes, and giving her some command words to get her to start doing whatever he wanted. That was usually quite easy, and could be fun but...there was something about this darling woman that made him want to try his best. She was one of his strangest...projects? Projects seemed kind of mean really. That was odd.

Mean?

He shook the thoughts from his mind as he tried to help convince her to stay with him. He didn't know what had suddenly changed her mind, but he had to change her mind back. It actually seemed to be working, though...she was crying...however, she was smiling, so the tears probably weren't those of sorrow. That was good, it was working, ah thank the Gods! He had expected it to go down hill but...he was back on her good side. She shut him up pretty quickly, her soft finger touching his lips, which made him smile at her. Once more, just that gentle smile, not a full dazzling smile which seemed to melt her and make her knees quake.

The space between them was disappearing slowly, and her hand was cupping his cheek. Why did this seem familiar? He had done this to her, and it showed that perhaps she really was so inexperienced. He sort of liked that, it meant that he had a bit of training to do with her, help her figure out what she liked, and to show her what he liked. He'd have to do a lot of things to make her reciprocate his actions but...he was sure that he'd be able to do something about it. Their lips had met and were pressed against each other. He wasn't sure just how far she was going to go, though...it seemed that kissing was as far as she wanted to take it. There was an eagerness however to her actions, and he had to help her out.

Alyxsi shifted on the bed, putting his legs on either side of her, and pulling her toward him closer as he lay back, letting her lay on top of him, his arms about her as he kept their lips together. He decided to try something, to go a bit further with their kiss. His lips slowly moved, trying to get her to do the same as his tongue tested the waters so to speak, touching along her lips to suggest something deeper to her. His pulse was slightly quickened, and he couldn't help but start imagining of all the things that they might try tonight. He was not some young buck however, he stopped his excitement from showing in any...embarrassing way that may scare her off. After all, she would feel pretty much anything.

Heh.

Anonymous

She didn't know quite what had gotten into herself. She wasn't one who enjoyed new situations. Kissing, relationships, sex; it was all very new to her. And yet she welcomed it, almost longed for more. And Alyxsi seemed more than willing to help her learn what she needed to or what she wanted to. She wasn't sure quite what she wanted, but she figured he would also help her figure that out. To her this was merely a learning process...research.

She smiled beneath his lips. She began to get the hang of this whole 'kissing' thing, no longer shying away from it. She laughed to herself a little. Either he was a really good teacher or she was a natural. That thought helped her to relax. She closed the rest of the distance, gently pressing herself against him. She removed her hand from his cheek, carefully entwining it in his hair. She was cautious, eager, excited. Her heart beat quickened a bit. She was almost enjoying herself even though all of this was unknown to her.

But then he started to move around her. Her breath caught a bit, but she didn't stop what she was doing. He pulled her along, and she helped him by going where he wanted her. She froze for a second as he lay back, pulling her on top of him. Her nerves started catching up with her, but she went back to kissing him. She moved one of her hands to the back of his neck, pulling him towards her. Something changed, but instead of stopping what she was doing this time, she moved along with him, her lips following his. Her breathing started to quicken a bit, her eyes shutting tightly. His tongue ran over her lips, gently, but it made her shiver. She needed to relax. He wasn't about to hurt her.

Her mouth moved with his, and she allowed her tongue to explore his lips and mouth. She removed her hands from his hair and neck, moving them to his arms and chest. She explored his upper body a bit. Her fingers ran over his skin lightly, forming different shapes and patterns. She found herself tracing the pattern of the covers across his chest, loving the feeling of her fingers on his skin. She broke the kiss to catch her breath, also allowing herself to look at his beautiful face. She smiled at him, her breath still heavy. She pushed her bangs and hair out of her face and pressed her lips to his again.

She removed her hands from his chest, placing them on either side of him. She brought her legs to his side so she was no longer laying on him, but straddling his waist in a kneeling position. She tried to collect her thoughts of what was going on, of what she was doing, but all thoughts had escaped her. Her body was moving, as if almost naturally around his, fueling itself with the urge to be nearer to him. Even though she had never done anything remotely close to this, her body reacted in a way that felt almost right. She forced herself to relax completely and to let go of her fears, whatever they were about. She was willing to learn, willing to try things she didn't know could happen, willing to do those that probably shouldn't. Her heart pounded in her chest, both because of the moment and because she was excited about what might happen.

And it seemed like the night had only just begun.

Anonymous

Alyxsi was more than willing to help her with her research.

He had to seem just ignorant enough, but still capable, after all he was sure that this was her first time letting a man get so close to her...he didn't want the girl to think this wouldn't be special after all! The idea was that she wasn't just another notch in the bed post so to speak, that this was going to be special and filled with love. He could fake that! Though maybe...he wanted it to be special in some way....he didn't use powers on her, he hadn't made any illusions, and he she hadn't asked any in-depth details about him that he had to outright lie about to her. While his feelings might not all be...true in a way...there were still some genuine ones there.

Funny how that worked.

He could feel her lips changing into a slight smile, and he had to stop his own from joining hers. Smiling into a kiss was such...trouble sometimes really. She was there however, so close to him, her hand in his hair, and their kiss together so eager, so full of want and desire, that his began to mimic hers. He wanted this, he wanted her, she wanted him, she wanted this, the two of them were star-crossed lovers, playing out their intricate dance. While one dance was finally ending, a new one was beginning so to speak.

Everything was starting to change, their position, their kiss, and surely their desires. They were no longer wanting something so innocent, their eagerness demanding something more. She didn't resist either, she didn't fight, instead he felt her body shiver. If he could grin in such an encounter, he would, but that would seem no doubt quite rude. His tongue had only been an advance, to see how far she would want to go, but her mouth opened and her tongue slipped by his. This was going much better than he could ever believe. Her touches along his body were exhilarating, they were not so much aimless as they were...adventurous. He kept his arm near her sides, holding onto her as they lay there, not sure if she should also let his hand explore her soft skin.

Their kiss broke and she was catching her breath, all he could do was smile up at his beautiful angel. It wasn't long before her lips were back upon his, and he found his eyes closing as they shared once more a delightfully passionate kiss together. She may have been new to the game, but she was an incredibly fast learner. Her legs were at his side, she now straddling him instead of laying upon him, perhaps some instinct and deeper desire showing through. His hands began to travel downward, caressing across her lower body until stopping at her thighs, holding onto them gently. This was going to happen then. This is what she wanted, all of her advances were her want and desire now, and he could certainly accommodate her.

The night had just begun, as did their newest dance.

When the morning finally did come, Alyxsi found that he had slept...very lightly, if at all. Their night had been a long one, full of so many emotions which were let loose like wild horses. Unbridled and uninhibited by anything, the night had been one of the best he could remember. His darling angel had been a very fast learner, and the night had gone by so quickly. Now decidedly without clothes, he found his arms about the slender naked body of the woman who...he still didn't know the name to. His body was pressed against hers, his chest to her back, sharing his warmth with her as his arms wrapped around her stomach.

He wondered to himself, just how many times he had kissed her last night, her neck slightly red which made him smile. He did love kissing the neck, and he didn't know why. Some liked it too really...but she had liked the lips. Oh how she seemed to enjoy having her lips kissed. He wondered idly, as light poured in from the window onto them, if she'd kiss him outside of the privacy of their little bedroom. She had been so nervous and so scared before...though he hoped after last night, a lot of her inhibitions had been...knocked loose so to speak.

A lot of men liked to think that their lover looked like an angel, but in the morning light Alyxsi was almost sure that she could have been one. The way the golden light seemed to shimmer and give her a beautiful aura. He wouldn't deny he had some strange feelings going on, he often did when he donned a persona....but for whatever reason, he didn't feel like being...Alyxsi. Alyxsi would be gone right about now, and if she woke up, a quick blast of hypnotic rays would send her back to sleep without any prior knowledge of the night. He just figured he wanted...more perhaps. Yes. She was a nice young woman to have around, and he wanted to have her around a bit more, perhaps show her some...new things.

After all you can only learn and be taught so many things in a night.

Anonymous

Everything seemed to be going smoothly. Her move to kiss him, him progressing the kiss, her legs moving next to him, all the actions moved in the same direction. She was trying to allow herself to move with him, to keep up. She tried not to question his actions, knowing almost instantly that he had more experience than she. He lead most of the time, but every now and then she would take control, forcing him into situations she enjoyed. So many emotions filled her body that night; lust, love, and many emotions she couldn't put a name to. And the different sensations that only made her move more...freely. Their bodies entwined in a dance she hadn't even known existed a few hours before. And he was the master, allowing her to learn slowly, build up to bigger things later on. His kisses, his touch, his words, they fueled her and kept her moving with him.

Last night was filled with new everything. New emotions, new sensations, but mostly, new experiences. She enjoyed herself, almost proud of how quick she picked up on things. She had nearly memorized his body with her hands (heh), finding out things he enjoyed, things that made him shudder with delight. But she also found out what she liked or desired him to do. She loved his touch, the way he would lightly run his fingers down her spine. She enjoyed most of what he did, but the thing that kept her attention most, was when he kissed her lips. It was as if sparks flew through her, clearing her mind of any doubt she may have felt. She had loved them from the first time he kissed her by the stairs. How she loved them so.

But the night had to end sometime.

Afterwards, she barely had the strength to move. She found herself asleep quickly, wrapped in his arms. She couldn't remember if she had dreamed or not, but her mind replayed their actions as she slept. Her breathing was quick for a while after they were done...dancing, slowly taking on the heavy rhythm of deep sleep. She wasn't sure what he was doing or what he was thinking, but she no longer cared, figuring she would find out in the morning.

She didn't know how long she was asleep, but when her eyes finally opened, morning light was shining through the window. She blinked a few times, trying to clear the sleep from her eyes and adjust them to the light. She felt arms around her midsection, but instead of being startled, she smiled. She rolled herself over so she was facing him, her breasts pressed against his chest. It surprised her how little the close proximity bothered her. She looked up at him, smiling. Her hands subconsciously traced patterns on his chest. "Morning Alyxsi." The way she spoke wasn't very loud. It was almost a soft whisper, mixed with sleepy exhaustion. She closed her eyes, continuing to trace his chest.

She inhaled deeply, opening her eyes a few minutes later. She leaned up and kissed him on the lips, the way he taught her to. But she kept it short, more of a greeting then anything else. She smiled at him, running her hand over his arm. Her heart pounded and she shut her eyes once more. She laid her head against his warm chest, just sitting there with him for a few minutes. It made her almost laugh at how much her views on him had changed. She had been so repulsed by him; his hair, his ears, his smell. Now she couldn't stay away. Though she still felt weary about telling him more about her, she no longer feared it. He had been so kind, taught her so much. If he found himself curious still, he could ask, and she would do her best to answer.

Anonymous

There were too many feelings, too many contradicting himself and his personas. He had adopted a new one, a different one, to suit the mood and the moment. It had suited himself, it had suited her, it had been perfect for what he had wanted to do. He had seduced her, he had gotten her into bed with him, after so many trials and so many difficulties...and it felt sort of bad. This was not Alyxsi talking technically...this was the other Alyxsi, the Alyxsi that allowed him to act differently and to behave differently. He had donned a disguise for his particular debauchery...and the poor girl with him now, who was behaving so differently, who's name he didn't even know for that matter. How could this have been? Had he been played perhaps? Had this woman perhaps...been playing games with him?

No, that couldn't be possible, he would know, he would have...seen it by now. She would have slipped, and yet...this was all genuine.

She had been so fast a learner, she seemed to understand where to bring him pleasure, how to cause his toes to curl and his spine to shiver with excitement. He had found everything about her as well, he had discovered what made her almost purr in enjoyment. He had found how to elicit such beautiful noises from her, surprised gasps of pleasure, long moans of such ecstasy, and all those great little things he had wanted from the night. There were so many kisses form last night, he was surprised that his lips weren't chapped this morning, though he was a little sore, but it was the good kind of sore. The kind that said you had done great last night. Heh...he had done something, er, someone. Heh heh.

His sleep had been pleasantly blissful, with his arms around such a beautiful woman, so drained of energy, but now...so full of emotions, among other things. She turned in his arms to face him, to look at him, her body pressed to his. It wasn't even sexual at this time, he was much too...placated for such a thing right now. Sure he could be convinced if she felt up to it, but here on the bed, with her in his arms was a lot more preferred. He wasn't wanting to move so much, he felt so relaxed, she was so beautiful, and he had to admit they made a very brilliant pair together.

The thought of keeping her around was a lot more intriguing than just leaving her with an erased memory and her innocence missing.

"Good morning my kitten." He still didn't know her name....the mystery was still there and he quite enjoyed it actually. He didn't speak loudly to her, he whispered back to her as she had whispered to him. The kiss was intoxicating, and he returned a gently one to her as well, the feeling so grand, so gentle, but filled with a passion. It wasn't a sexual advancement, it was a good morning, and it was the perfect one for that.

"One day, if you ever feel comfortable...I would love to know your name. Not now...but...one day." He did want to keep her around and be with her, and he wanted her to know that as well. If she didn't know that he was planning to leave one day, that he would just disappear...perhaps...fake his death to ease the pain...wait...ease the pain? That was ridiculous. Then again, it was sort of smart to do...ease her pain. He didn't KILL people, and he didn't force them to kill themselves either. She had given herself to him after all, fully and completely...he would feel bad if he just...let her be in pain.

That wasn't him. He was smooth. He was generous, and he was proper. Sure, he was a lout, a bastard, a thief, a trickster and the occasional rapist...but he didn't want someone like...this unnamed woman suffer. She had been so good to him after all...which meant...she deserved a bit of courtesy and appreciation. All of that however, didn't need to be thought about, because it wouldn't happen for a while now. It wouldn't happen until he wanted it to, until he got thoroughly bored of her...and he couldn't see that happening anytime soon.

Though...they would have to change some things soon. Staying here would not be smart now would it? Burning up all the resources he had, and all the energy to keep the Inn room. He could perhaps...trick an official of the city into giving him a house. That would probably be the most wise course of action...yes. He would have to look into that. Not now though. Now he snuggled down into the bed and nuzzled his nose into her neck, kissing it softly. Now he just had to focus on her, on his lovely little kitten.

Anonymous

The morning was perfect; perfect light, perfect feeling in the air, perfect kiss with the perfect man. She couldn't help but close her eyes, still tired from the night before. She was fairly sore. In fact her entire body ached. But she loved it. She curled up as close to him as she could get, breathing in the sweet aroma coming from him. Her mind wandered, wondering what events today would hold. She secretly hoped it was something along the lines of last night, but she wasn't going to ever say that to Alyxsi. She should just be happy he had even approached her.

He spoke to her, a sweet whisper. His voice sang to her, and a small smile appeared on her face. He didn't know her name, but it was almost as if kitten truly was what she was meant to be called. It sounded natural coming from his lips, and she felt if he were to say her real name it wouldn't sound real. Besides, the mystery was fun, almost entertaining in a way. It kept him drawn to her. And she liked having secrets. Besides, she could always trade information about herself for...favors later. Her smile widened. She sort of liked the idea of that.

She inhaled deeply, reopening her eyes. She didn't want to move, but the day had started and she needed to get out of bed. She wasn't sure what the time was, but at that point it didn't matter. He spoke again to her, still a soft whisper. She stayed silent for a few moments, still wrapped in his warm arms. Finally she looked up at him, a sly smile on her lips. "What's in it for me?" She almost purred the words. Her fingers traced small circles slowly on his chest as she spoke. She was slightly shocked by her actions. She had changed so much in one short night, going from shy and cautious to...well. Each actions felt right, as if she was supposed to act like that. And she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

He kissed her neck, not like he had been last night. It was more gentle, more of a greeting, like her kiss had been. She closed her eyes in response. She sighed quietly. Why couldn't every morning be like this one? She rested her forehead against him again, lying silently. Even though she knew she needed to get up, she was in no hurry at this time. He kept his nose and lips against her neck, his warm breath soothing her body. They lay there together like that for several minutes. But her body ached more and more the longer she laid there. She groaned quietly before sitting up, taking part of the blanket to cover herself. She looked around sleepily. She yawned and smiled at him. "I think I am going to take a bath," she said, carefully moving over to the edge of the bed. "Care to join me?" She smiled back at him before hopping of the bed.