Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Roleplaying partner.

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2005, 04:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Just looking for a One-on-One roleplay with someone. I don't mind small groups, but threads give me a headache! >.< Anyway, I am willing to do any kind of roleplay, as long as it has nothing to do with real life. I like very wild fantasies. Romance is fine, but I like to have action within my roleplays as well. Right now, I have been liking futuristic fantasies, but as long as you have a good fantasy story in mind, or just want to try to come up with one, I am willing!

Anonymous

Anything in mind? I believe I have a few characters waiting to see some action *looks at list* Lets see... Me'n Rhi have nothing to do with our two lovebirds, Dokuja and Cordelia (good characters.. finally without chaos in their lives)... I posted my wombat anthro, Keb, in the mountains for Quick Silver (I believe the name was) but she's yet to reply and I'm sure a third would be great in the thread!

Hmm.. Who else have I got to spare? Oh! Kyoko Kaishi (snake anthro) and his "cheerleader" Kajioh (cat anthro.. Kaji adores and worships poor Kyoko Kaishi) will soon be leaving the catacombs if you wanted to try some kind of plot with them! They're an... interesting duo to say the least ^^;;

Anonymous

OOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOooooooooOO!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough* Sorry. I've been really bored and any kind of plot REALLY REALLY appeals to me. XDD I have some characters open and a new one is already in the making.. I can't play guys so I usually play girls..

The characters open are Ziarre and her sidekick, Toviel. Theophania, Enyii, and I do, actually, have another character in the makings that's a guy.. [he is nameless as of yet]. Umm.. The other new character in making is a girl.. Those are basically all those that I have free.. I might even get rid of Theophania because my muse for her has been wavering and on edge. XDDDDD

Anonymous

Well, since two of you have replied. I have a story that I have put a lot of work into and am very fond of. I will post it, but bare with me, my grammar and spelling are off! I would also love critism on my story. Here it is:

Story

In the times of old, there was a very powerful concil of dragons. These dragons secretly governed the universe for they were the most intelligent creatures within. There were seven dragons in all: The Fire Dragon, The Water Dragon, The Earth Dragon, The Wind Dragon, The Lightning Dragon, The Darkness Dragon, and The Silver Dragon which was the most powerful of them all, for the Silver Dragon held the inner powers of the universe.

As time went by, the universe started to swirl our of their control. Demons and monsters started to over take their beautiful universe, making the dragons weak from using constant waves of energy to keep the demons at bay. From this rising of evil, a greater force than even the dragons themselves spawn. His name was Kain, and he was the ultimate demon! Slowly, he formed a group of seven of the most powerful demons in the universe, banning together to take control of the dragons.

They were sucessful in their mission, but the great Silver Dragon was able to get away from the corruption. She flew off to Earth, turning into her human form and found a man name Kal Lord. These two fell in love, and over time, had a son, born to be half man, half Silver Dragon. His mother once had a vision of his future, and it seemed that he could save this universe from the corruption.

Silver had to leave the planet, for she knew the demon Kain would be after her child. Marik was to stay with his father Kal Lord, and train to become a powerful warrior. Marik's father was the most powerful man on Earth at that time, having made his own style of knight he called, "Ballistic Knights". This was not the style taught to Marik however, for the Ballistic Knights were to use what were called "Shield Axes" and Marik always prefered a sword.

He grew quickly as a warrior, just as his father thought he would. At the age of 5, he had already surpassed his father in strength, but still had much more to learn. When he turned 6, a young lizard boy came to live with him and his father to train as a Ballistic Knight. This lizards name was, Syrus! Syrus was a very powerful young man-lizard, completing the apprentice training within the first two years of his stay.

Marik and Syrus became friends very quickly, though they were also rivals with fighting strength. Marik was always a few steps ahead of Syrus, but Syrus could take down Marik from time to time. Syrus left the small home after a few more years, returning back to the large city that now covered Earth to hone his skills.

Two years later after Syrus left, Marik was 17. One night, as he was sleeping, two men stormed into their home, looking for the young boy. Kal fought the men off as best as he could, but they were too strong. Seeing his father being cut down, Marik's mind snaps, sending him into the deepest form of dragon that he could go, he has come to call it, "Dragon Rage". As he did this, the men looked upon him with fear. Without any emotion, he brutally killed the two demons and ran.

A year later, he was captured by Kain's men and taken into a dugeon. For three years, he was tourchered and beaten. He only got to eat once a week, and Kain always talked about "Finding something within Marik". Eventually, Kain had ripped off Marik's wings, cut off his left arm, and burned out his right eye. Marik escaped while Kain was away, and now he wonders the giant city they call Earth, looking to take Kain's head for he has done to Marik's family.

Anonymous

If you both wanted to, and could find maybe two or three more people, we could start a small group roleplay with this story. It would actually be good for me as well, seeing as how I plan to use this story in the future and I need to get my main characters attitude down perfectly.

Rhindeer

XD Okay, I've been looking to get one of my demon charries into a story, and this really looks like it would fit him more.

His name's Kiade, he's 17, and a breed of demon I made up (Cerenai...basically, a highly elitist and racist breed). He's a really tame and humbled version of the breed, though, as he was considered a weakling and marked for death when he was among his kind, so..he obviously doesn't really like his kind because of that. However, some habits do die hard, and he does have a violent streak, and a tendency to be elitist at times, though he tries to keep it in check.

So I could toss him in! ^__^ Seems like a plot he'd be at home in!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hmm! I don't know.. My newest character sounds good for this. My whole little background of my new character [Kyrioko Ehl Norinane] is this:

She's of the species called a 'Moon Child'. The fallen children of Mother Moon. They are the fallen children because they became greedy and thrilled with their powers. Instead of guider lost wanders at night they often sought to tease and taught them and soon it became a much deadlier game. But they were punished and thrown from their status. They were being punished - only allowed to rise once they have learned true kindness. And mother moon watches them intensely and sees it all. That is the only thing Kyrioko Ehl Norinane fears.

So, this would be a good chance for her to be revealed kindness and etc. XD

Comments about story: I love it! It's slightly original, but with interesting twists. And it's not like Marik's perfect, like all those other heroes and such. ^_____^ I love it!

Anonymous

Well, Rhi's already offered up one of her characters, so I'd hate to volunteer another.. Though <a href=http://www.geocities.com/damaged1616/characters/kyoko.html target=_blank>Kyoko Kaishi</a> and <a href=http://www.deviantart.com/view/7042479/ target=_blank2>Kajioh</a> do desperately need a plot and such--and this seems fun! I've been dying to build Kyoko Kaishi further than just his pissed-off-self with Kaji ^^;;

Kyoko Kaishi's mine, Kaji's Rhi's.

Aaaand.. The story is good ^__^ It kinda reminds me of an anime show cliche, to be honest--but now all stories can be cliche in one way or another! Its so difficult not to be! *le sigh*

Rhindeer

Hey, Kaji's up for grabs, too! XD Either or both is fine with me!

And yeah...it is a bit cliched. But hey, anything can start out seeming that way, but through role-play, all the twists and turns that come via character interaction change that, eh? ^___^

And now...I must vroom away for now to do homework. -_-;;
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Sorry about the wait for me to post back if it was long. It's been a busy weak! >.<

Anyway, I am glad to see that people like my story! Alright, everyone can use there own characters. I myself am going to use two different characters at once. I will use different colors for each of them. I am being Kain and Marik.  You guys just bring in your own characters. If we require more people later on, we can start seeing who all wants to join. Right now, I am trying to keep it small, or if someone just wants to One-on-One this story, I will do that too.

Rhindeer

Whoo! Sounds good! I'll bring in Kiade for sure, and if Ivv wants to bring in Kyoko Kaishi, I'll bring in Kajioh, too. ^__^

*vrooms back to do homework >.>*

Anonymous

Alright. See you when you get back!

Just in case somebody didn't get it from the story, this is a futuristic roleplay. Some people haven't gotten that, maybe because I don't think I stated it, and it seems like a Medievil roleplay.

Anonymous

Yea.. I'm going to have to revise the story. I forgot to mention that it took a few thousand years for the demons to escape into the universe. Sorry if I confused anyone.. >.<

Rhindeer

XD Well...this RPG is a medieval, high fantasy RPG based after the death and rebirth of the Earth. However, characters are allowed to come from a futuristic setting into the current setting (like if they come from another realm/reality, come from the future, etc.) and the setting is really open and allows for lots of different possibilities.

Your plot is still compatible with the RPG's setting. ^_~

Anonymous

Well. If you want to get technical.. this site is futuristic.. but in the beginning. the Earth's been reborn and such. Anyway... xDD This sounds awesome! Where and when do we start? XD

Anonymous

Well, I am still not to familiar with this site. You guy can decide where, and we can start now if you would like. (Thank you for telling me about the futuristic thing. We can make this Medievil very easily so yea. I can think of a way for Marik to get through to the past.

Rhindeer

Let's see...well, I'd say it's best of you post first, of course, to start it! XD As for where...well, what kinda area would Marik most likely hang around? There's the Nomads and Meeting Place areas which aren't at all location specificâ€"they're just multi-purpose boards! XD I other words...those boards are basically for any types of areas that don't already have a board. They could be the outskirts of a kingdom, a random, unknown village, a forest...anything.

Then there are the more specific areas, like the kingdoms. Serendipity is older and more peaceful (well...except its been laid seige upon twice ^^;; ), Adela is more of a powerhouse (at least, it's heading in that direction), Connlaoth is strictly anti-magic and persecutes any and all mages, and Necromantia is a mysterious place that is a bit taboo, in a lot of ways, since their culture deals a lot with death (in fact, their Goddess is Death, but they view death in a very positive light).

Then there are the mage villages...the Light Mage Village for those of a pure affiliation, and the Dark Mage village for those of a dark affiliation. Then there's the Thief's Guild for thieves, and...and then of course there are all the "Untamed" areas, like the Mountains, Sea, Desert, etc...and those aren't really specific locations, either. For instance, the Sea board can be used for ALL the oceans and beaches of the Earth, the Mountains for all the mountanous regions...etc!

Yup! XD

So! Just pick an area you think would be best to start out at. The characters can always travel, too. ^_~

Anonymous

The Dark Mage Village would be perfect! It has to do with the way Marik goes back in time, so yea..

Anonymous

sounsd awesome!! ^___^

I guess you post whenever you feel like and whoever sees it first will respond XDD

Anonymous

Let me just make sure I got it right. I have to go to the Dark Mage Village and post a new topic?