Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Dressing Room (Rina!)

Started by Anonymous, February 15, 2010, 07:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It had been a few days since she decided he was her target. He was tall, handsome, and a fairly powerful fire mage. The perfect specimen. She was in the form of a beautiful blond woman who she had chosen a week or so ago. She had a medium bust, a small waist and blue eyes that went on for miles. When Kyla targeted her, she noticed how she walked with confidence and talked to others like she was better than them. The woman wasn't all that powerful, but she was perfect at luring in strong targets that were looking for a good time. Poor unfortunate men didn't even see it coming.

She had approached him two nights ago, playing off her little 'I'm lost and helpless' act, and the man took the bait. Sometimes it was too easy. She found out about him rather quickly. All the questions she asked, he answered willingly. She liked when they were willing, though challenges were quite entertaining also. They kept her entertained and...out of trouble in a way. They kept her from growing bored and, in the long run, quite destructive. Things got very interesting when she got bored, not that she knew anything about the people who were disappearing. At least that was her story.

Little miss innocent.

But she was entertained with the way the man swooned over the pretty girl. This disguise was one of the best 'baits' she had ever used. The man across from her blushed whenever complimented, laughed whenever she said something that wasn't even meant to be funny, and boasted to the other guys about how lucky he was whenever he thought she wasn't listening. It was cute at first, but now she couldn't wait for their little dinner date to be over. She didn't know how much longer she could handle his silly little games. She knew once she got him away from the other men he would melt in the palm of her hand.

She took another sip of her wine, smiling at the man, whose name had escaped her once again. It didn't matter. Once he was dead, she could rename him whatever she wanted. Like a new pet. Once she brought the animal home, it was hers to name. She just needed to figure out what he was like first before agreeing to anything.

There's nothing worse than finding out you bought a mutt when you wanted a purebred.

She sighed slightly, finishing up the last of her wine. He was laughing about something that she didn't bother paying attention to. It was irrelevant. She needed to get out of there before her temper decided to betray her and ruin her façade. She set her glass down and giggled at something when he laughed. Now to get his attention back. "Well this was fun. What do you say we take this someplace more...private." She allowed herself to purr with the last word. The man was quick to agree, standing up and running over to help her out of her seat.

Then the fun began.

It had been an hour or so after they arrived back at 'her house'. She was rinsing off the blade. Disposing of bodies was messy business sometimes. But it was worth it when the kill was as strong as this man had been. He put up quite a fight once he realized what she was planning, but most men found it hard to hit a girl such as herself, even when they had a sharp blade in their hand. Most didn't even see it coming. One moment she's getting close to them, the next they are...well you get the picture. She had become a master at this game, no longer caring how many people she killed. She used to keep track, but that sounded like silly kid games now. She didn't have time for silly games.

After she cleaned up her mess, she decided it would be best to find a place to stay, away from the murder scene. It was always a bummer when you got caught, but that's what made it fun. She didn't worry about jail anymore; her skills made it far too easy to escape. But either way, she didn't really feel all that up to spending the night in a prison cell. She changed out of her bloody clothes and grabbed her jacket, heading out to find a decent place for the night.

Maybe longer. Who knows?

Anonymous

"Really Aidan?" Nadia sighed, hand on her hip, shaking her head, curls bouncing. Her brother was such a child, "We are supposed to be saving money."

Her twin stuck his tongue out at her, "Don't be such a spoil sport. We earned a treat." The boy held up the silver bracelet on his wrist, moving his hand. It did look good against his dark skin and it was heavy enough that it wasn't too feminine.

"You mean I earned it. You've only seen 4 clients this week. Four."

"Well, everyone else was gross! I didn't want them touching me."

Nadia's pretty hazel eyes narrowed, "Aiden, we are whore. It is our job to sleep with the ugly, gross people. If you want that damn bracelet, get a client to buy it for you."

Her twin pouted, sticking his lower lip out while pulling the bracelet off, "You are so stingy." He would just come back and get it later. If he ran out of money, he could just get some from Nadia. He knew she worked hard and took clients Aiden couldn't even imagine touching, let along sleeping with, but she was always the stronger one.

Handing the bracelet back to the merchant, the twins wondered away from the stall. They made a good pair together, tall, slender and good looking. Nadia sighed, "Stop pouting at me. I told you I would get us some drinks."

"True. I can't wait to get drunk!" You couldn't actually drink much with a client and Aiden was dying to get nice and drunk. Nadia always loosened up more when she was drinking, "Maybe I'll find some cute guy to flirt with."

"Don't you get enough of that at work?" Nadia smiled, reaching over to fix a stray stand of his hair as they entered the tavern. It was a decent place, clean and friendly and had some very good cider. Getting a table, Nadia ordered them both some drinks, relaxing in the atmosphere of the place, "Just watch. I'm sure some hairy bear of a man is going to spend all night staring at me."

"Only because he'll be trying to figure out where your breasts are."

"That is true." Nadia laughed, "I think I might be flatter then you are." While not entirely true, Nadia wasn't very well endowed. Their drinks arrived then and both twins took a moment to savor the taste of the cider.

Anonymous

Ok. Now she was bored.

Even she knew that was bad. Not so much the destruction part. No that was fun. But there was so much trouble in killing many people all at once. It was hard to cover and often resulted in her fleeing from the area where she was. She didn't really want to run tonight. It was such a hassle to find a new place, and that was just one thing she didn't enjoy. So she would find someway to entertain herself until the time came that she should find a new place.

She walked along the streets of Adela, the cool air of the night rushing over her skin. She pulled her jacket a little tighter around her waist. That was the problem with these skinny type people; they had no girth, no extra meat. No form could ever be perfect. But as she walked more, the winds grew too much for her to handle. She turned down the nearest alleyway and undid her jacket, and pulled some men's clothes out of a pocket on the inside of the jacket itself.

She did a quick change, exchanging the tight clothes for much baggier ones. They looked silly on the slender body of the female, but the longer she stood there, the more they began to fill out. Slowly, the woman's hair grew shorter, and her figure more man-like. She grew several inches and, within minutes, was unrecognizable as a woman at all. In fact, she looked much like the man from earlier. Identical actually. It was such a useful trick sometimes.

She...er he tucked the clothing back into the pocket and laid the jacket over his forearm. His stomach rumbled. May as well grab something to eat and drink before finding a place to stay. Food was generally cheaper in taverns anyway. He moved out of the alleyway and down the street, looking for the nearest place. It didn't need to be extravagant, just not too trashy.

Trashy sent off the wrong signal sometimes.

Lucky for him there was one only a few blocks away. He strolled casually down the street and into the tavern. It was nothing too over the top, but it seemed nice enough. He walked up to the bar tender and placed a few silver pieces on the counter top, ordering himself a large ale. The food here didn't look all that appetizing, so he would probably just have to eat at the inn. No problem; money wasn't that big a deal to him anyway. He took a drink from the glass and turned to look at all the people. Ordinary, boring. He shook his head in disappointment. He should have known. The best specimen came from the high-class taverns. Oh well.

He was about to leave when his eyes fell upon two interesting creatures. Darker skin, elegant frames, jewels. His eyes studied each of them for some time before a small smile (or was it a smirk) came to his lips. He took another sip from his ale and wandered over to where they were sitting. He took a seat next to the man and smiled at the woman. "Excuse me miss. I haven't had the honor of meeting you yet." He set his ale down next to him. "I'm Adair Desmond. And you?" His attention was almost all on the woman, but he made sure to keep an eye on the man. He figured they were related because they looked so similar, but by the off chance that they weren't, he didn't want to be caught off guard.

Talk about a bad ending to a perfectly good night.

Anonymous

"Well hello." Nadia smiled brightly at the man, responding automatically despite her surprise at his sudden appearance at their table. He wasn't bad looking though and while she was here to get away for a while, pleasant conversation was nice.

Aidan was much more interested, leaning closer, almost purring, "Adair? It's nice to meet you. I'm Aidan, this is my sister, Nadia." The man was probably straight as an arrow if his intrest in Nadia was any indication, but Aidan could always hope.

Licking her lips clean of the cider, Nadia's hazel eyes slid over the man. He was at least good looking, a nice change from her normal clients. Not all were old and fat, but handsome, charismatic men didn't often need prostitutes. "What brings you over to our little table Mr. Desmond?"

Anonymous

Adair...er  Kyla had never really been that interested in anyone, at least not since she had been killed. Her hatred of people often led her to wanting to isolate herself from everyone. But her interest in new, er, skins meant she would only build relations with people if it benefited her. She had yet to figure out how these people would be of use to her, but a few more days of studying them would surely help her with that.

Already she noticed a few things. One was they both seemed interested in males. Not a problem. She could swing anyway they wanted her to. She would just have to make sure she could accommodate for that. And she wasn't about to let them go without at least learning a little about them. The next thing he noticed is that neither seemed too disturbed by strange people walking up to them. That would come in handy. The smile widened on his lips.

His ale was left sitting on the table, completely forgotten by now. He glanced at the both of them. He was somewhat relieved that the man wasn't about to hit him for talking to this pretty lady. That meant they were either friends or siblings. He assumed siblings. It made the most sense. "It's nice to meet you both," he said with a smile. He once again focused on the woman. Her hazel eyes studied him for a short moment and he stayed quiet until she spoke. "Well I just had to come and see who this beautiful young lady was and her charming...err, brother I assume?" His eyes glanced at Aiden for a brief second before moving back to Nadia. They really were an attractive pair. Not as beautiful as some of the people he had met here, but they weren't something to turn your nose up at.

"And what about you two? What are two beautiful creatures such as yourselves doing here tonight?" The answer didn't matter much to him, but small talk was always a good way to build relationships and gain trust from people. That's what he was planning on doing.

Keeping himself entertained and out of trouble.

Anonymous

It was a looker, but he didn't seem to listen much. Not much of a surprise, good looking ones never seemed to have much of a personality. Nadia gave a short, throaty laugh, "Yes. Aidan is my brother." She held out her hand, smiling a little smugly, "It is nice to meet you as well."

Oh course he was into Nadia. Aidan did his best to conceal his disappointment, but he had learned not to push where he wasn't wanted. Men got to easily offended and he had gotten beaten up enough to learn to back off. Shame really. "We are just out for a drink and a night not spent working." It was a rare treat for them, to not be stuck in the brothel working. Even for Aidan. A stab of guilt hit him. He knew it was unfair for his sister, he just couldn't stand those soft, fat, sweaty men with their fat hands touching him. It was disgusting.

The flattery wasn't unnoticed by either, but they were too used to it to have it effect them much. And when they were together, they heard it even more, everyone loved a matched set. Aidan did give a teasing smile, hoping that maybe his luck wasn't totally gone, "What about you? What brings you here?"

Anonymous

The man was fascinated by these two, young-looking humans. He didn't quite understand why. They were attractive, yes, but he had still seen better looking creatures than them. They didn't seem overly powerful...but then again he didn't know if they had any secret talents or not. That would be a project for later. Besides those two, they also seemed to work a lot. He shouldn't have much interest in those who actually have to work for a living. In fact, he preferred those who were given what they wanted. It kept him from having to maintain a job to pay for the necessities (like ropes and knives and gags...oh and food too).

And yet he couldn't take his eyes off the two of them.

And even though his interest was mainly on Nadia, he wasn't completely ignoring Aiden. But that fact that Kyla had taken over a male body didn't help. Natural instincts took over and Adair was automatically attracted to the beautiful female. Either way, He would be so rude as to completely ignore Aiden. These two seemed really close, so insulting one usually made both of them angry at you. Adair shifted himself on the stool and smiled at Aiden. "Actually, I was just looking for a place to stay for the night. You two wouldn't happen to know where I could find such a place, would you? I'm new to this area so I'm completely lost." Not technically a lie. Kyla was from Serendipity, so this new area was kinda strange.

No worries, he'd figure it out eventually, even if these two weren't exactly willing to be of use.

Anonymous

"Well..." Aiden's voice held a bit of a purr in it as he leaned forward, "It depends on what you were thinking of-" He winced when he felt his sister kick him, glaring at her brother across the table. They were supposed to be having a night off, not picking up clients. Not that she wouldn't like her brother to work more, but this was supposed to be a break.

Nadia smiled at the man, "Well, there is this place, I've heard good things and it's clean down here at least. We stay at Peaches n' Cream, which you are always welcome at. You can stay the night there with some pleasant company."

She didn't really care if he knew they were prostitutes. She wasn't ashamed and he would probably find out on his own, so it might as well come out now. "How long have you been in the city? Where did you come in from?" Nadia always wanted to travel. She had never been out of the city and loved hearing stories of far away places.

Anonymous

Peaches n' Cream? That was a brothel, wasn't it? Yes he was certain it was; he had walked past it a few times, though not necessarily in this body. They stayed in a brothel? It didn't take him long to come to two different conclusions: either they were fairly rich with nothing better to do with their money than sleep with someone every night, or they worked there. Then he looked at the way they dressed and quickly eliminated the first option. The jewels appeared as though they would attract the eye of clients. This fascinated Adair even further.

Prostitutes...interesting specimen for him to be going after.

Though it didn't matter to him. They were attractive in their own sense, and he wouldn't mind having a bit of fun while he traveled through this city. It wasn't like there was a whole lot for him to be doing right now anyway. He leaned in, smiling at the two in front of him. "I would love to see it, if you wouldn't mind showing me once we are done here." He then turned his attention to the female's question. "Well I am from Serendipity, but I have been to many different places. This is my first time in Ketra though. I've been here for a week or so I think. Maybe a little longer." He sat up straight. "What about you two? How long have you been in Ketra?" He held his gaze on Nadia for a few moments before switching it to Aiden.

Anonymous

So much for a night out with her brother. Work always seemed to show up, no matter how she tried to get away from it, it was always there. And it wasn't like they could afford to pass it up. Aidan was somewhat of a drain on their finances and Nadia didn't want to be a whore forever.

Her hazel eyes slid over to her twin. She loved him, she really did, but sometimes she hated him. She smiled at Adair, leaning forward, giving him a better view of the smooth, dark skin of her throat and collarbone, "We would be happy to show it to you."

He seemed interested in both of them. Maybe he would pay for both of them. Always awkward, but it paid the bills.

Aidan was more then happy to answer that question. The whore beamed, radiating interest, "Oh, Nadia and I have been her for years. Grew up here. I couldn't imagine living somewhere else."

Anonymous

(sorry it took so long D=)

Adair tried to focus his attention on both of them, but he couldn't help it, his eyes always gravitated towards the woman. Dang testosterone. And he couldn't help but stare as she leaned forward, allowing him to see her throat a little better. It looked delightful, and he leaned forward instinctively, as if expecting to be able to get nearer to her right then and there, even with her brother there. But he held himself back. He smiled a charming little smile, raising his eyebrows happily. "That would be delightful. Thank you." He took a sip of his forgotten ale. Maybe he would need the alcohol in his system. Being too alert could make him accidentally blow his cover.

It was better to be a little looser.

His head turned when the boy spoke again. "Grew up here? So you know this town backwards and forward." Always good to have someone who knows where everything is. Good places to eat, to sleep, and where to find the most powerful people in town. Though he was pretty sure these two would find it quite odd if he asked that last one straight up. No. He would have to get to know these two first, gain their trust before trying to get information out of them. He figured he would have better luck with the boy; he seemed more interested and more easily manipulated. It wasn't like Adair didn't have time. In fact, he had all the time in the world.

Maybe these two would have a use after all.

He set down his drink and smiled at the two of them. "Well, I'm ready whenever you are. I'm in no rush, so feel free to take your time." He flashed another smile at pair. They were helping him greatly. Maybe, if they played their cards right, he would spare their lives.

Anonymous

Oh yes. Tonight might turn out well. Despite being in this place, the man seemed like he had money and Nadia had been doing this long enough to know when someone was hooked, "I look forward to it. It's very comfortable there."

She should see about getting a bigger cut from him. She had brought him in from the outside. Advertising and all.

Aidan shot his sister a dark look. There she went, stealing his man again. She bitched that he didn't work enough then when he found a client he did like, there she was, stealing him! He was prettier then she was, anyway. Everyone always said so.

Quickly fixing his smile, Aidan gave Adair his attention again, "Oh yes. I know it pretty well. Though, I don't think many people know the whole city front to back. It's really a huge city." He reached over, sliding his hand over the other mans and up along his forearm, testing his luck, "I can show you back now if you like." He tilted his head, his voice a soft purr, "Or would you like Nadia to join us."

Anonymous

He smiled at her, straightening himself a bit, no longer leaning forward. "Well then I am very excited to stay there." He was pleased that he had been able to get a place to stay so easily. Granted he knew they were whores looking for money, but it was still amusing how easily they seemed to agree to everything, especially on their night off. He wondered idly how much he would have to pay for a night with one of them. Or both of them. No that would be weird. He would have to keep it to just one; not that he couldn't afford both of them. He wasn't often low on money; in fact, he was never low on money. It was a strategy of his to go after the people who were well off. So money was never an issue.

He saw from his side view as Aidan glared at his sister. He questioned why he would do that, but he quickly pushed it from his mind. Maybe he would figure it out later. Maybe he could use it to his advantage, though how exactly he would do that, he didn't know. Not that it mattered now. For now, it was getting to know these twins. He would save the dirty work for later.

His attention was quickly drawn to Aidan, who was speaking once again. He allowed a small smile to appear on his lips. He was pretty sure that even though they may not know the whole city, they knew it better than him. Most people would know it better than him, but they grew up here. Adair liked that. It was...useful to say the least. He froze slightly as Aidan's hand slid up his arm, but he tried to not let it bother him. He assumed it was his way of getting attention, something he seemed to constantly be lacking. Maybe that was the reason for the dark look. The smile spread on his lips, and he spoke to Aidan in the same manner Aidan spoke to him. "That's up to you. Would you prefer she join?" Perhaps he could get a feel on what their relationship was like based on Aidan's decision.

Anonymous

Externally, neither twin gave any sign they would mind sharing him. Internally, they both gave a small shudder. Growing up in a brothel as twins had meant they were in a high demand and people seemed to think that somehow being twins didn't make it incestuous. And as they got older, they learned to make quite a bit off that service.

Not missing a beat, Aidan smiled, tilting his head just a little, "We can discuss that more once we are back at the....inn. I should warn you, my sister and I can have expensive tastes."

Nadia stood up, her movements graceful and set a few coins on the table to cover her and her brothers drinks, "Shall we show you? It isn't a far walk."

Anonymous

He had no intentions of forcing them to share him. He would choose one tonight and come back for the other one tomorrow. It would be easy for him to split them up if he seemed to be choosing favorites, especially if he chose Nadia. Aidan seemed to be...the jealous type, a thought that made Adair smile in his mind. He liked when people were easily influenced by natural human instincts; it made everything run smoothly.

He smiled at Aidan. "We certainly can. And no worries, money is no problem." He winked at Aidan before turning back to look at Nadia. "Lead the way m'dear." He took one more quick drink of his ale before setting a few coins on the table as well. He rose and followed Nadia, watching with mild curiosity as her hips swayed seductively in front of him. He kept in stride with the twins as they walked out of the bar and down the street towards the brothel. It had gotten colder since her first entered the bar, but it didn't bother him too much. He looked around him at the street as they walked, taking note of some of the details of the town.

It was always good to know your surroundings.

Anonymous

It wasn't much of a walk to the brothel. It was a little colder then Nadia would have liked, pulling her wrap tighter around her arms. She was aware of the attention from the man and made sure to walk just fast enough that he could get a good look. Gods it would be nice to service a good looking one for once.

Aidan stayed glued to Adair, chattering on about the places they were passing, occasionally making mention of a passerby. He could see where the man's eyes were straying, right to his sisters skinny hips, and it annoyed him. She always got the attention.

Once inside, Nadia smiled at Adair, tilting her head slightly, "Would you like my brother and I to entertain you? It would be our pleasure."

Anonymous

He noticed as Nadia pulled her wrap tighter around herself. Poor girl. He would have offered his jacket, but it seemed a little...strange. Perhaps he should have, but it didn't seem like she would accept his offer. After all, he was the client, whereas she was...the entertainer. He smirked slightly, pulling his eyes away from her as they walked. He turned his attention to Aidan, turning the smirk into a genuine smile. He sure did know a lot about the city. That was good. Adair listened, trying to make it seem like he was interested in what the boy was saying. But he could tell that there was a slight irritation in his words. Adair would have to be careful not to upset the boy too much. At least not until he had his sister eating out of the palm of his hand.

When they were inside, Adair quickly glanced around. It was a fairly nice place, and it was warm compared to the outside. He pulled off his jacket and slung it over his arm. There were a few people wandering around, most paired with someone or another. Yup, definitely a brothel. Nadia spoke, capturing Adair's attention once again. She wasn't very subtle was she? He smiled, taking a step towards her. He glanced at Aidan quickly before returning his attention to her. "I would like for you to entertain me, my dear." He felt only slightly bad for singling her out, but he didn't let it show on his face. He also didn't allow for his eyes to wander back to Aidan. No need to feel too guilty about anything.

Anonymous

There seemed little point in dancing around the issue and Nadia had enough people who hadn't seemed to read between the lines make it to her rooms before suddenly fleeing. This way it avoided that awkwardness. Holding her hand out, smiling, "Follow me to my room please." Her hazel eyes never left Adair, not looking at Aidan.

The boy twin made a face at Adair's back, fuming a little. Stupid man would have to be straight! The cute ones always were! With his sister taking Adair upstairs, there was no real point in hanging around now. He didn't get to get drunk or get the good client. Tonight sucked.

Nadia knew Aidan was mad. She would make it up to him later, though she didn't like that she felt guilty. It wasn't like she had stolen him. It was just business and the client had chosen.

Anonymous

A sly smile found its way to Adair's lips. He liked this girl; she was forceful, direct, and getting more beautiful by the moment. Maybe it was just the alcohol talking, but he felt like he would have a...grand time tonight. He just made sure his eyes never found their way back to Aidan. There is no way to ruin a mood like looking into the eyes of an angry twin. He grabbed her hand and allowed her to pull him along.

Once they were far enough away from her brother, Adair picked up the pace to walked next to her instead of slightly behind. He glanced at her out of the side of his eye, admiring her mocha skin, her hazel eyes, her dark curls. As long as he found her a use to him, he wouldn't mind spending time with her. In fact...perhaps he could actually genuinely enjoy time with her. He just hoped she was smart about keeping him entertained. Otherwise...

What a shame it would be.

(it's not much, but i hope it's enough to keep the thread moving)

Anonymous

The room Nadia lead him too was plush and decedent in that slightly tawdry bordello kind of way. It was furnished in mostly deep reds, golds and browns. Nadia sat down on the small couch, folding her long legs under her, "I'm sure we'll have a very lovely time together."

The next morning, Nadia slid out of the bed, reaching out to grab the silk robe from where it hung, sliding it on. Her dark curls hung around her, loose and slightly mussed and she gave a small yawn as she leaned across the bed, gently shaking Adair's shoulder, "It's morning. Time to get up." If he was going to stay much longer, she was charging extra.

Tying her robe closed, Nadia took a seat on the edge of the bed, watching the man. It had been a good night, a nice change from her usual client. Hopefully he would be impressed enough to come back. She would have to go see Aidan and mollify his feelings or he would pout all day.