Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

The Rowan Tavern

Started by Anonymous, May 13, 2005, 11:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

ooc:  eve and sellion are not in the tavern. i think they're in a dark alley somewhere. so unless janx has ueber-hearing..... :D

Anonymous

occ: Sooooo sorry. i didn't know...... it was my mistake...... won't happen again......

Anonymous

ooc:  Tis all okay.  Making you put a Sinn Fein campaign poster in your siggy made up for it. ;)

Anonymous

((ooc: I'm alive! Sorry it took so long, I got caught up in so many things.))

Elinsha raised an eyebrow to his comment about killing her. She had never been scared of death, not since her first brush with it, and since that point she had grown wise. Naturally since that point she wasn’t a trusting creature and despite the fact that she would be staying in his home she would still keep a knife under the pillow, even for her own satisfaction because she knew, just by looking at him, that there was little chance a dull knife was going to do anything to hurt him.  Of course that wasn’t the only precaution she would take, she thought herself as nimble and cunning, but that wasn’t going to save her neck for long against him so training herself to be alert when he was around and even when he wasn’t was probably going to do more good than harm. So now in her mind the matter was settled, she’d go along with him and just play the waiting game.

“I don’t fear death,� she stated in a calm and controlled voice. It was best not to show fear, even if she had any.

Standing tall she waited on him to make the first move towards where-ever he was going. If it was one thing that she knew it was to never turn your back on someone stronger than you, you could end up regretting it later. A hand slowly made its way to her stomach and she let her fingers gently trail across her scar, it was always sad that somehow in some way she had learned that lesson from that moment, yet it didn’t come as a shock to her at all anymore, it was just painful to remember. So shaking her head she took a few steps towards him hoping to encourage him on so they could leave this place.

Then there was a pause, she hadn’t said anything to his other comment about house service. “I certainly wouldn’t expect you to clean up after me, since I can do that myself. In fact I would quite hate it if you did.�

Behind the veil a smile had quickly graced her lips. She didn’t need to be cleaned up after for one reason, she never made a mess that needed to be cleaned. After a time she had perfected her killing tactics so that they never needed to be cleaned and they couldn’t be followed, not that she had the taste for human blood, but still some people can’t tell the difference between the sweet and yet bitter taste of human to the rich taste of animal. Of course these were only things a nomadic Carpathian would really understand and know, it was almost a trade secret.

“I do hope that you’ll allow me to sleep into the night, since I work best then. Also, are there hunting grounds nearby, I should like to train the boy in the simple joys of night hunting.� Once again behind her veil she smiled, this was going to be fun.

Rhindeer

A small grin flickered across Kyras' face at her assertion that she didn't fear death. "Good. We're going to get along just fine, then." Be even better if she didn't fear killing, but if he scared her off, well, he wasn't concerned. He was really only letting her come along to sate his own curiosity, anyway, but it wasn't like he'd lose any sleep over offending her.

Except...

He raised an eyebrow as she continued on. Hunting grounds. Hmm...maybe he had underestimated her slightly in that aspect, though not much. He had a feeling hunting grounds in her sense didn't refer to his own idea of what was acceptable to hunt. Which, in a Cerenai's case, was a very diverse range. Nothing was off-limits, not even their own kind, though in the case of their own kind, actual consumption was limited only to the heart. Everything else was, literally, fair game. Of course, since coming here, he'd had to crop his habits a bit, as he was starkly outnumbered. What was considered natural and appropriate to his own kind was considered murder anywhere else, and he wasn't stupid enough to think he was a match for a mobâ€"but there were still many uninhabited areas where the rules could be bended quite a lot.

And that, naturally, was where he made his home.

"Yes, plenty. It's not an actual range, if that's what you mean, but a forest. As for your rest...I won't bother you." As for her taking the boy hunting...oh, that wouldn't go over well with the boy. But Kyras imagined it would provide some good amusement, and, in fact, he had a little something prepared on the way home. If it wasn't dead by now...he'd encountered it on the way here and, of course, he'd had to take care of it. But dead or alive, it should be amusing nonetheless.

He'd never before had the chance to fix the boy a traditional Cerenai meal.

"Now, if we are ready..." With a final glance Elinsha's way, and still carrying Lenrizel, he started off away, out toward the main gates of Adela that would lead out from the village and into its surrounding territories, including the wide expanse of woods. He did not yet waste time with introducing himself to the girl, nor would he bother until they reached their destination, just in case she backed out along the way.

[Continued in this thread! ^__^]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

~Janx continued to stare at chaot~ No... you died. I watched you die! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!

Chaot- But I'm not, now am i? I told you, i want my revenge.... Iand i'm sure these people will be happy to die near you also, now won't they?

Janx- Leave them out of this!

Anonymous

Sam's usually jovial mood turned dark at the conversation between Janx and the newcomer.  "Now Oi've got no intinchin a'meddlin' in yer affares, but Oi'd thank ye ta take 'em elsewheres and keep 'em away frum me tavern, ya got me meanin'?" He looked prepared to back up his statement if need be.

Anonymous

~Janx turned to Sam~ I apologize..... Since you have been wrapped up in this tale of the macabre. You see, a while back i made a technique to create different frms of myself. It worked, but he was the only regret. To make a legend short, they all died, including him. How he lived is truely a mystery to me...... but he shouldn't cause any harm......wait, do you have a Yin-yang anywhere in here? if so, we shall be fine. the ones on my pants won't work....