Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Within the Sands

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2010, 12:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((Am I really the kind of person that would rummage through someone's stuff without a good reason?))

A quick smile flashed over her face, he couldn't have been more right. There had been plenty to do so; it seemed as though most of the male race thought that women were not capable of much. Adalade had been sure to change this mind-set for them, there wasn't any way they would ever forget it.

"Afterward?" An incredulous glare followed. "I don't see why it would make a difference. Before, after, what's it matter? I'll have to take your punishment eventually but a little dancing won't interfere." Something inside her stomach knotted, if he couldn't wait for her to practice then-... What on earth did he want her to do?

Adalade wasn't near so eager to leave the wagon bench, but she knew there was no delaying the inevitable. She had just hopped down from the bench when he started talking. New outfit? Her eyes widened at the little number he brought out for her to wear; offensive, very much so. It was... it.. well it was worse than her dancer's outfit! Her cheeks flared and she found herself unable to tear away her gaze long enough to glare at him.

Maid for the night? The wolf could handle being a maid, but with that on? Sands no! She didn't even flinch when he gave her the outfit; she tested the fabric with her hands, as if stern glares and sharp tugs would cause it to catch on fire or rip. Dreaming wasn't forbidden was it? She hoped the effect of her wearing it backfired on him. Hmm,there was no harm in helping it along. "Very well then," was her pleasant reply as she hopped into the back of the wagon to change.

The sheerness of it made her feel naked, she might as well have been. It hardly covered more than her undergarments. Adalade did gain a bit of pleasure from cutting a hole in the back of it though; Narak couldn't be mad, she couldn't wear an outfit if she didn't have a spot for her tail. There was no reason to disappoint him by having to wear something less revealing. After fitting into the atrocious thing, she adjusted it so that a bit more skin showed and her breast rose a bit higher than normal. It already fit snugly, but it wouldn't hurt to add to it right?

When Adalade appeared from the back her face had not cooled any, but her posture made it appear as though she was indifferent to everything. In addition to the outfit, she had put on some modest pieces: a few bangles, small silver rings in her ears, a pendant on a short chain, and a sheer sash - same color as her "costume" - wrapped loosely around her hair. Maybe it wouldn't make a difference, but she didn't feel near so ridiculous now.

Trying to act calm and collected, she set to work setting out the camels' troughs and starting the fire. The dancer took every moment she could emphasize her almost nakedness in the material, this time she would not give in. After placing the food by the fire, where it would almost surely burn, she approached Narak. "Anything else you wish of me?" the melodious voice asked.

Anonymous

((Oh, I think you might!))

There was no real way to describe the ecstatic joy he was getting from this.

The entire trip down here, any money made or lost was all now nullified. It was COMPLETELY worth it and he couldn't give a care for what may come next. This moment right now was so worth it. The look on her face, he thought she was going to attack him for trying this. She had agreed though! That was the best part about it! Her pride would never let her say no. Oh how she was regretting this no doubt.

He was expecting her to rip the entire thing up and hurl it in his face...but she didn't. While it took a little wind out of his sails, he still wasn't going to stop himself from acting and looking aloof. He had to nail this little act and be the winner after all. He couldn't let her get to him...

Though as he watched her flounce around it, he wished he had picked something that would be crueller on her than it would be on him. She had dolled it up a little bit too, put on some jewellery, cut a hole for that cute little tail of hers (Which he wouldn't mind saying could have used a good pull for laughs,) and added a few more things here and there.

He thought it was actually going to be funny to watch her like this, but he actually found himself having to cross one leg over the other. Just in case. He looked relaxed, but he had to admit that this was actually a little more...sexual that he had expected. "Hm...no, not right now...but after the food is done cooking I could use a drink...gives you about fifteen minutes to practise." He regretted saying it but...he was the one in charge. Yes. He was the master of his vessel!

Anonymous

((*Gasp* I would never! I could buy something actually good...it wouldn't be vintage but- I just wouldn't do that kind of thing!))

"Very well," Adalade sounded almost bored as she headed back toward the fire. He was so "gracious" to allow her fifteen minutes... with the way she had laid out the food it would probably be only nine. He had made a mistake by putting her in charge of dinner tonight, had she not warned him about her cooking? Narak just must have been craving burned kebabs... it was the only thing she could remotely cook.

The wolf took a place several feet from the fire, instead of facing Narak - or turning her back to him - she was positioned so that her side was mostly visible. The thought of wasting precious minutes made her burn but... she wasn't about to dance without any kind of stretching; everything was shortened and only her middle splits were stretched. She was not about to pull something in front of him...

Finally, now attempt number two could be put to the test.

As usual, Adalade started off by humming. When she began her dance it was obviously not her normal style - or not entirely anyway. Any Essyrn dancer knew at least basic belly dance, it was the basis for many current desert styles, but the wolf had never felt a need to degrade herself so. Even now she wasn't very enthused to be dancing it.

Her voice accented important drum beats and extended long airy notes, her hips emphasized everything, and the outfit showed ever dip of her waist and small shimmy. Tired of humming, Adalade imagined the band behind her and concentrated more on her moves. Her thoughts lingered on the dance so much that she was now lost to it, feeling only the beat and hearing only the music. She soon was incorporating her own style back into it and had no care of which direction she faced.

So lost to her own world that she no longer need to look at the world around her and shut her eyes, blindly pulling the scarf out of her hair and holding it in her hands loosely. Suddenly it flicked out and twisted it around her hands, unfurled it and was coiled around her waist. Things would have gone on all night had the sharp smell of burning meat not assaulted her nose.

Abruptly brought back to the real world, Adalade hurried to the fire and burned herself pulling their food out of the flames. Not too bad, only slightly blackened. Had it really been fifteen minutes though? Time had been completely lost on her. "What do you want to drink?" Her gaze traveled to Narak as though she had been sitting there quietly the whole time... so much for her discrete seduction part 2.

A new mental note was added to hundreds others: never dance and attempt payback at the same time... too much distraction.

Anonymous

(((Then you should definitely buy something good!)0

Narak knew FULL well that tonight's dinner wasn't going to be up to par with what they had been eating. However, watching her flaunt around in that very naughty little dress, seeing her ah...tail swishing back and forth like that. It was absolutely worth it. He didn't realize how dirty he felt though about the whole thing. Part of him was loving this thing though...but another part was just viewing this more as punishment. Not the sexy 'Hey I'm going to spank you for being naughty' punishment, but just...a punishment. As if she were a child who had broken the favourite vase or let the good horse run away.

That's what he kept telling himself anyway.

He watched her and tried not to let anything get away. He had to stay in control, and he did the best he can. Thank the Gods for crossed legs. He watched her, his expression as bored as possible, as if it didn't matter what she was doing. This was all too...real and all too different for both of them wasn't it? He had so readily convinced her a relationship was a good thing. The age difference was a little...off putting to some degree but...he almost felt like this would be good for at least both of them. Even if it didn't work out, even if they just went back to being friends, the experience would definitely help them.

They had to work out just what they wanted.

He very idly watched the girl before him dance. He had gotten out a lot of his...ah...wildness in days of youth. While this was incredibly erotic display, and it was obvious that he liked it, his face flushing slightly and his legs having to be crossed to ah...hide any accident that might pop up...he still was in control. She was dancing a very different dance than her usual one he noted...though it was slowly turning into her own. That was much better. Dance for the sake of dance, not for the audience watching.

The added scarf was a good touch. It was definitely different. She caught the smell however before he did, and almost sat up to help, however he remembered exactly what this was all about. Making her do some of the work. "I think wine tonight. I'm feeling a little festive for some reason. There should be some in the red wine skins." It was native wine to the Moraki, but still delicious in it's own right. He could forgo selling some for a little bit of...entertainment tonight.

Anonymous

((Well... I would... b-but why waste the money when Narak can just share?))

Well... there went most of their dinner. Adalade sulked, you would think that after being on her own for half her life that she would at least have decent cooking skills. Not at all. She carefully separated the edible from the charcoal and decided that she would give Narak something with a minute amount of taste instead of none.

Wine? Well she wouldn't have any. The dancer, who had completely forgotten her risqué attire, didn't even glance at Narak as she stood to fetch a wine skin. Alright, she burned dinner so the least she could do was take the punishment and stop trying to lash back... That was before she noticed his apparent disinterest to the whole display that she had put much effort into.

Wordlessly, she brought the wine skin and his food. Tucking the wine under her arm, she placed the food beside him then took hold of the drink he had requested. Uncapping it, Adalade took one long swig before securing the thing and dropping it in his lap. Ha! Maybe next time he would appreciate the thought that went into her dances... no matter how sensual they might become.

As she turned and walked away, the wine started to tickle her throat. Was this normal? Adalade inwardly groaned at herself; in no way did she feel tipsy but she felt a bit light-headed and warm. Just because she was acting like a naive little girl didn't mean that she had to go and start drinking to gain his attention.... She suddenly wished that Narak hadn't changed her so much.

Anonymous

((But that's his money that he'd have to share then! That's not fair! He's a merchant!))

She could have burnt all of dinner and spilled all the wine and it wouldn't matter to Narak. He had gotten her into a horribly embarrassing outfit and was making her not only cook and set up for him, but she was also technically dancing for him though he didn't need to tell her that part. This was an absolutely surreal moment of course, the two of them were playing way out of their comfort zones.

Narak was definitely out of his. Falling in love and wanting to be close to someone like this? Oh yes, that wasn't even the least bit normal for him. But he didn't mind it so much. She was out of hers as well so that...definitely helped to dull it just a little bit.

He made a little bit of an oof noise as she dropped the wine skin onto his lap. Luckily it wasn't open, that would have been something strange now wouldn't it? He took it up and smirked as she walked away from him. A quick movement of his fingers and the skin was open, allowing him to take a drink from it as well. He took up one of the somewhat burnt sticks of food and bit into it. Somewhat crispy, but there were still juices left inside each piece so that was nice. "Aren't you hungry Adalade? Plenty to go around after all." He teased her as he held up his food and waved it around. "Besides, I'd like some company while I eat and drink....and I think you'd fill that position perfectly." Plus it would give him some chances to ah...assess how well she fit the clothing.

Yes, he was enjoying this just a little bit too much perhaps.

Anonymous

((Then where did he learn his manners? Sharing is good, everybody should learn to share. So? I'm not, that doesn't mean that wine is different for us; a good wine is still a good wine.))

Adalade had been ticked before... now she was just livid with the whole situation. Nothing worked! How hard could a girl try before she could make a man break? It didn't seem like such a thing was possible, maybe in myths only. Now she knew perfectly well why she never did this for a man, they were impossible! It wasn't the fact that she couldn't stand people - well only a minute portion of it - but she had pushed herself to her own limits to try and impress him into stunned silence. And had failed.

Sands take her now because she couldn't keep up this charade much longer. Especially not with him rubbing the victory in her face.

"No no, I'm quite full actually. There's just something about dancing freely and wildly out in the desert that satisfies one more than eating could." Despite her pretty little speech, she collected the rest of the food and carried it over beside Narak. She stayed off the blanket, choosing a spot a few feet away on the cool sand. The wolf rested on her side, propping up on one elbow and resting her head in that same palm. Her tail draped unconsciously over one leg as she studied Narak carefully for anymore schemes or humiliations.

Anonymous

((Well you gotta remember he's also a merchant so...he's gonna wanna sell it instead!))

It was a pretty ultimate will battle here.

She wasn't bad at this really, but Narak had to be really good at having a strong will. He had to be able to hold firm ]on prices and to convince people that what they were buying was the right thing for them. He was at times, a man that was weak, like the time he had exploded at poor Adalade. He was going to ensure that he kept himself smart though! He did want to get close to Adalade, he did want to give in a little bit to her...but she was not...she was not a person used to relationships.

That was the scary thing. She was in most sense of the word, a virgin. She had never been with a man in such a sense, at least from what he could gauge, and so he had to be careful how he tread. He was looking for a long term relationship in the end, he wasn't looking for a fling...but he had to be careful with how he did that of course.

So very...careful.

"Well, if you're sure about it Adalade...it's not bad either, probably should have gotten you to watch it a little more." Narak was polite about it, but she wasn't being the best maid now was she? What else should he get her to to then? "Hm, well if you aren't going to eat, you could..." Narak looked over to her, a rather devillish smirk on his face. "You could get one of the wooden hand fans from the wagon and cool me down a little." Was this too far? It probably was but...he was going to live this up.

Anonymous

((I won't drink the whole bottle... Just some. He can go sell the rest once I'm finished with it.))

"You never told me to watch it carefully now did you?" Looking for loopholes, the dancer would take every chance she could get. Narak would have to be very specific if he didn't want to become a victim of a little rebellion.

Take now for instance.

Adalade's frown only grew as he smirked at her, but, as her own scheme came to mind, she found herself returning it. "Certainly, I would hate for you to suffer in this heat. So it would be my pleasure." Fluidly rising to her feet, Adalade sashayed to the wagon; her warning, foreshadowing her plan with her cheerfulness.

Now, she did go to the wagon and pull out one of the wooden fans he had spoken of, but it was not the only thing she had gotten. She had pulled out her water skin and hid it behind the hand fan, though it's size wasn't enough to shield the whole thing. Perhaps he would believe that she was thirsty, so she prayed.

Maneuvering herself behind Narak, she uncapped her skin and turned the lip downward at the seam of his neckline. Dumping a good half of the water at once. "Cool enough now?" He hadn't really specified that she cool him off with the fan now had he? Narak had only told her to grab it.

Anonymous

((Ew that's not hygenic, you can't just do that!))

"And yet we both suffer for this. Tsk tsk." Her idea of revenge wasn't that good in his opinion. He couldn't blame her though, she was just looking for anything at this point no doubt. It was adorable in some way, but pathetic in another. He'd just let her do what she wanted though, she could think about her problems afterwards now couldn't she?

Narak could only grin. "It isn't like you have much of a choice anyway." He wondered how she'd get revenge on him for this. It was no doubt going to be interesting, considering who it was that was delivering it to him. He would just have to wait and see what she did. Hopefully she wasn't going to light the thing on fire and try to fan him with that.

Maybe his next order would have to be very carefully planned out. Yeah, that sounded like it was a good idea really.

He didn't know what she was up to as she walked around to his back but he just waited. The sudden rush of water came at him and caused him to jump up in surprise. The water wasn't cold so to speak, but it was still water, and he had definitely not thought it would be delivered to him like that! "Guh! Water water!" He shook a little bit as he tried to regain his composure. That was just horribly cruel of her. He just looked at her with a glare as he began to peel the wet shirt off. "That was just low." Narak calmly decided to get back at her in a way that he knew would annoy her. Folding the wet shirt up, he decided to just lay back down on the blanket. "Now however you may use the fan to cool me down, and without using the water skin."

Anonymous

((I never said I'd take a swig from the bottle... ew, I wouldn't sell it either. Just have him pour me a nice large glass then he can sell the rest! =D))

"I'm not, as I said before. I'm not even hungry," she retorted. "I guess it's only you then." Though the dancer was suffering; there seemed to be no end to this punishment in sight... and she was running out of ideas too quickly.

She had ignored his comment about not having a choice, deeming it unworthy of a response. Had Adalade thought of setting the fan on fire, she wouldn't have wasted a second in doing so... Shame she hadn't.

Adalade didn't even notice his glare for she was laughing too hard. It had been amazing at how swiftly he had jumped, and his reaction was priceless. Her snickering quickly died as he stripped out of his wet shirt, pulling a blush to her face... maybe water had been a bad idea... That had been the last idea she'd had though, instead she sulked down beside him and lazily fanned him. The action more of a subconscious flick of her wrist rather than fanning.

"Anything else you'd like while I'm dry of ideas?" she asked too sarcastically, praying that he'd give her a task that promised several openings for retaliation.

Anonymous

((Then you're just six times a weirdo you know that? Sell a used bottle of something, that's crazy!))

"Really? Because you're always hungry I thought. I mean these aren't bad, little burnt, but you'd really like them." Narak was going to go ahead and have himself a little fun with the whole thing. He didn't really want her to suffer, but she was the one doing it to herself after all! They could have all been nice and civil to each other, but she had to start the war after all.

A war that Narak was going to really lose.

He had to embarrass her after all, make her feel like going to war against him was a very horrible idea. So he was going to have to really think on that. There were ways to make it happen of course, but he figured that the best way would just...well...to go at her through some rather dirty techniques. He knew a lot of her weaknesses...one of them being men of course...and her not being able to deal with sexuality. This would be incredibly fun for that matter.

"Well actually, I was thinking that since you're already up for it, why not get a cloth and some soap from my bag. I could do with a nice little clothe bath after all. Water was warm enough for it, and I hate feeling all...sweaty and sticky...plus I'm getting to be quite dirty." Narak spoke with a broad smile on his face as he looked over to her, running one hand down over the muscles on his chest. "I should thank you, because if it hadn't been for you dousing me I'd never have realized it really."

Anonymous

((=P I know that, would I be this awesome if I was only 3 times a weirdo? Nope. Well fine then, sounded like a perfectly good idea to me, but if that's the case I'll just keep the bottle. Problem solved and everyone's happy!))

The pathetic sway of the hand fan completely halted; he wanted her to do what?! Adalade blushed as her poor mind processed his latest request, her eyes following his hand as it traveled over the muscles on his chest. Her face went from annoyed pale to ruby red in the time it took her to blink.

Oh he would pay for this later! Judging by the smile he knew what he was doing to her... and basking in it.

Mutely, the wolf rose again to her feet and sulked back to the wagon. So embarrassed was the girl, that she couldn't even remember grabbing a bowl, pouring water in it, snatching up a cloth, and finding the soap. All she knew was that she was sitting down beside him again... all too quickly.

"My mistake for bringing the idea to your attention," she muttered. No, she would not let him win this; even if it meant her own humiliation she would take him with her, or so she hoped. Absentmindedly, she soaked the cloth in the soapy water and started on the least embarrassing place she could... his arm. Oh for sands sakes, they were both adults and there was no reason this should bring a flush to her face! It wasn't as though he had asked her to remove the already risqué outfit and dance suggestively.

So, trying to prove that she was mature and not shy about the opposite sex, Adalade moved closer to Narak before straddling him. Sands and spirits her face was burning! She then proceeded to run the cloth gently across the span of his chest, taking note of how the muscles were not as finely chiseled as other men's but yet seemed perfect for him. The wolf had the sudden urge to see what they felt like and let one finger trail the contours.

Viscously shaking her head, she removed her finger and replaced it with the cloth once more.

Anonymous

((But then you've stolen from Narak! Don't steal from him he needs money in the bank! Or in his coin pocket thing. Whatever he might keep it in.))

Oh yes. That had worked hadn't it? She even stopped what she had been doing. This was absolutely perfect. He was going to show her who was the winner in all of this. It was going to be him of course! It almost appeared that he had broken her, and he couldn't really complain of that. It was good to know that he could still bring a pretty hefty blush to that pretty little face of hers. Not that it was very hard, he was learning how to get a rise out of her.

And it was fun.

She didn't say anything to him though, she just walked away. For a moment he was absolutely fearing what retribution she might plan. She didn't come back with anything expensive though, she just...came back with what he asked her to get. This was getting...interesting. So he had to sit up a bit more so she'd be able to get...everything and he'd wait to see how she'd handle it. "Oh I'm sure you're enjoying this far more than I am." He teased with a small grin plastered on his lips. Yeah, he was actually enjoying this a lot. Of course she only started with his arm but that was to be expected wasn't it?

There was a sudden movement and he was very...very confused by the weight. She was on his lap. She was on his lap in a skimpy outfit with barely any cloth between the two of them. He only raised his eyebrow though, as if asking a question as he watched her carefully. The feeling of the cloth along his chest was nice, but suddenly there was a different touch. It was her finger, feeling its way along his muscles. "You know, I don't often let people feel the merchandise...but if that's what you'd like to do I guess I can't stop you, can I?"

Anonymous

((He could give it to me as a gift, I wouldn't let it go to waste either! Then more people would come and buy from him because he's so nice. =D There problem solved, again!))

His words stunned her. Adalade had been expecting more hell from him, some embarrassingly suggestive comment he knew would make her skin a nice permanent crimson. Instead... well the only way she could take it was that he was giving her permission to continue.

Sands be blamed if she was wrong.

The dancer placed the cloth down once more and brought her finger back up to his torso. She continued her exploration of his muscles but the small touch didn't satisfy her curiosity anymore. She hesitantly placed her whole palm upon his chest and slowly brushed the skin underneath.

"After all you've put me through tonight, no, no you couldn't." Her voice was soft and her eyes filled with a slight fascination. She never would have guessed that a man's skin could still feel soft with how well built they were. Her other hand rose up to his face as she leaned in for a sudden kiss.

Anonymous

((Yeah but then he's out of at least one bottle of alcohol which he could have sold for money. Money can be much better than people thinking he's super nice! Since he's already pretty darn nice to begin with.))

She went for it then. He wouldn't have expected her to be this bold but...it must have been something in the air tonight, making them both a little odd. It might have been all that tension between the two of them. Narak wasn't sure how much or what kind of tension it really was. Sexual perhaps? He couldn't say for sure. There was always that tugging feeling after all, to feel her, to hold her, to kiss her, to taste her lips upon his own...but...that was only occasionally. He was in charge after all, not his libido.

Still, that wall that blocked him appeared to have weakened for a little bit, and now he found himself straddled by an almost naked Adalaide as she washed him. This was...definitely something else entirely.

"But...why would I want to try." He teased softly. He was enjoying this after all. The gentle caress of her hands, the feeling of her body against his own...just knowing that so little clothe separated their skin from feeling each other fully, their lusts and desires fulfilled so easily if they wanted.

His own hand came up to her, to mimic her move as she leaned in to kiss him. His lips flushed against hers and he felt heat in his face as let his eyes close in the delightful feeling. She was a flower amongst the sands wasn't she? How he had found her, and got her into such a predicament, he'd never know.

Anonymous

((But but but-.... T^T. I should just spread nasty rumors about him and you then! ....Couldn't even spare one bottle, just one flipping bottle!))

How could any woman try to live her life without knowing the heaven in such touches? She had been daft to disassociate herself from life, from people... but even now she knew her reasons had been so wholly solidified that the wall that held her separate from everything would be hard to completely demolish. Still, her tidbits into what the world truly was like made her hopeful for the rest she had yet to see.

"I honestly haven't the slightest idea," she whispered. Everything she had said, done, thought she had this man to thank for. Perhaps the gods truly had crossed their paths and sent them together... if the gods really cared.

With ever second she could feel her whole being flush. The strange desires and urges she had begged to be satisfied, she wanted to oblige. Adalade pushed Narak back down, resting one hand on the ground to support her weight; all the while her lips never left his.

In the midst of hazy thoughts the wolf suddenly knew what her revenge would be.

Anonymous

((We're not gonna help you get drunk, you have to pay like everyone else! Even he has to pay himself to get drunk off his wares. No easy feat let me tell you.))

He said nothing after that. It was best to just...keep his mouth somewhat shut. At least, let no words escape it as it were. While one could argue this was just a good coincidence, or this was fate itself, one had to be certain that he was happy she had been going his way that day.

And that he had a silver tongue to convince her not leave in a huff.

He felt her desire, he felt her push against him, her body so close to his, and the desire in her touch. Their lips were locked together, his own tongue betraying him and trying to get a better taste of her. But he knew better than all of this. Though he could feel his own wanton desires ache, his own primal urges wanting to be satisfied, he knew he had to push her away. His hand slowly came up to her shoulder and he gently began to push, breaking the kiss with her.

"You know that we...can't go further right now." He whispered, slowly trying to sit up. "What this might lead to...I don't want you to just...give away that. You need to be sure that you want me to ahm..." Oh gods, how to even put this delicately. That flush in his face was now more from embarrassment. "To be your first." Might as well not mince words at this point.

Anonymous

((T.T You both are so cruel.))

It was amazing how fast her "revenge" was forgotten, completely ignored. It had taken less than mere seconds for the thought to leave her head with the lazy breeze. She never would have fathomed, later of course when her thoughts cleared, how quickly the moment had taken over her whole being.

A bit frightening to lose control so fast, but she didn't regret it.

The break in contact set Adalade's nerves on end. Were they-... No, a part of her sighed in relief while the rest of her felt hurt. Was she that bad of a kisser? Had she gone too far? An absolute feeling of stupidity washed over her as she sat back up and gave him room. Well, he had said that the desert was not the place for that kind of thing...

Wait, he was stopping because he worried about her? Whether she was sure or not? Suddenly, Adalade's hurt expression became an endearing smile; the redness of his face brought a bit of satisfaction to her after all he'd made her suffer through tonight. "And if I said I was sure?" the wolf leaned back toward him, "What then?"

Anonymous

((Yay! You're back! Yay Sinedra! I'm glad!))

There wasn't much to think about at this time. All of his numbers went out of his head, all of the travel, all of the plans, all of them were gone. All of it just went out of his head and into nothingness. Well, not nothingness, but into the sands around them. All he had now was just...her. In his arms, on his lap, in skimpy clothing with his shirt off. This was a rather huge and strange development really. He was sure that he had to be very careful though.

While he really didn't want to break the kiss with her, he knew that he had to. They had to talk...they had to sort this out first. Narak wasn't sure how they'd really get a long in the end, how the two of them would...fair together. They were still in a very awkward stage of their relationship after all! Plus...she was young...she was rash, he didn't want to push her to far after all. Her expression was hurt at first, but it changed when he kept speaking.

"Then...are...are you really?" There was surprise all over his face as he watched her carefully. This could be a trap actually...she could be trying to get him to take off his clothes and then she'd run off into the desert and hide them. But...she'd have to come back to a naked him. "Because...I want you to be...sure." Narak's hand came up to her shoulder, to the flimsy fabric, as he slid it down slowly. If she was sure. His lips went back to hers, now that she had leaned close once more to him.