1 (12.5%)
More Forced Necrophilia
0 (0%)
Other (PLEASE OH PLEASE SPECIFY!!!!)
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: May 04, 2005, 10:31:24 AM

Anonymous

Yes, yes, time to vote on the things that should be done to the little nothing.

Note: If you wish to add more than one, just put it in a reply XD

Rhindeer

Um...none of the above. O.o

I still think your original idea of sending letters or something to Mina and Naka <I>saying Darlig is doing these things (but really isn't) is worse. I know that I, personally, have had enough of torture and stuff to last a long time, otherwise for me it just gets...repetitive and predictable, especially if that's what the entire storyline is focused on. And I think that messing with people's minds is worse; it'd be really bad, IMO, if Darlig tried to win Vai over. And more unexpected and twisty. >_<
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hmmm, thank you :).

*note taken*

Rhindeer

Damn...now that I really think about it...trying to win Vai over would be THE worst. *twitch* Especially if it was successful (though THAT, of course, is up to Lynxie and her li'l Vai). I know it'd crush Nakaris. O.o He EXPECTS Darlig to hurt Vai. If Darlig really didn't hurt her...

Oh jeez, he'd be screwed up.. O.o As if he already isn't.

And I sincerely hope it wouldn't succeed...I luff RPing daddy Naka! XD Either way, it'd be the most unexpected route.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

And the most glorius thing is that with this idea im cooking up.....Darlig may be dead RIGHT time Nakaris finds him

Rhindeer

WHAT???

Nononono!! Naka wants to KILL him himself, though!! He needs the closure like that.

AHHHH! You're evil!!!

*dies*

Anonymous

QuoteHe needs the closure like that.

It all depends.....oh man that would be the killer of Nakaris though.....We'll see how this storyline turns out

QuoteYou're evil!!!

Like music to my ears....man that makes me smile

Rhindeer

Quote from: "Aethyr- God of Horror"
QuoteHe needs the closure like that.

It all depends.....oh man that would be the killer of Nakaris though.....We'll see how this storyline turns out
Yeah...that WOULD be a major ouch factor. O.o Especially since Naka's the type of personality where if he isn't able to eventually confront Darlig himself (face and conquer his fear, so to speak, which would be his way of taking back control in his life and just...ending that particular chapter) he'll only continue to be haunted. O.o Maybe even paranoid that that body wasn't even really Darlig's. He's not beyond paranoia, considering...

*headdesk*

You cruel...person!! XP

Anonymous

Oh come on call me a monster XP

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Rhindeer

*in the gingerbread man voice from the Shrek series*

You MONSTER!

Anonymous

NO!!!!!NO!!!  i told you rhi..i have a plan. They is gonna be nice to vai and lie to her like in hook! and ven will treat her like a daughter ^_^. Darlig can try to do stuff, but ven will stop it. I wanna be free, i want a cookie, i want i want i want , me me me mine mine mine, now..now..now. :P

Anonymous

yeah.  fuck up her mind.  that would be awsome if she grows up in Vharzyym, aspiring and training her whole life to kill her parents. :twisted:

Anonymous

and the world now knows....

Let the fun begin MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: