Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Serendipity Castle Seige [will begin: February 2nd!]

Started by Rhindeer, January 01, 2005, 06:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

February 1st sounds perfect! That should give the proper amount of IC time needed to get everything organized (and for me to figure out how I'm gonna deal with Nakaris ^^;; ), and from the way the schools work out here, that's also the time most people are finished with their miderms by! ^___^

Sounds like a plan!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I concur, Feb. the first sounds perfect. I'm in, just gotta get Aisengod where he needs to be....but first....I think some havoc with a Death Blossom bow is in order. Mwahahahahahahaha :twisted:

Anonymous

Quote*does the wookie dance*

noo, anything but that!

well, Latira's heading over to the DMV soon (to get her wheels checked, you know) SO, there'll be the addition of the dragon. Feb. 1 sounds good for me as well, as there is that week of chaos where all the classes are switched (for me, at any rate)

HOWEVER, I will be away for at least three-four days sometime in the middle of Feb., but that shouldn't hinder the siege all too much, I only control a dragon..

(sidenote)Kanina + Aerandir... If anyone wants them in the Dream army, they'll be there (/sidenote)

Anonymous

Hmm.. Now I have to find all those people at Serendipity who were all ready to help! >_< This might be hard.. I'll post on the OOC Board to get their attention :)

Rhindeer

Aieee! Seige is almost here! And I need to post Naka and stuff! I've been such a bad girl! Forgive meee!

*cough* Actually, that thread quite scares me. So much responsibility! Ahhh! Hahah...juuust kidding. I'll post like crazy today and tomorrow. *nodnod*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Oi vey.....I need to post more and the final stuff for "Into the Darkness" and get Jenny out of there. Darlig is going to be very ready for this....same with Aisengod