Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why, hello there, big boy... [Rina!]

Started by Rhindeer, January 04, 2011, 11:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"You think so?" Niaaki asked, trying not to puff up too much at the praise and just take it in stride. But it was nice to hear and fed his ego nicely. Beauty, hm? He leaned briefly into his hand, realized he was doing it, and then tilted his head away. He couldn't help it if he liked contact...but still he knew it was wrong, and weird.

"Well, we do have the night," he said, and cracked a small smile. "I have nowhere else to be, as I am rather stuck. And I do plan on getting several more drinks out of this." Hey, might as well be honest now that the knight was onto his game.

The barmaid came by to collect his lukewarm stew, which he had forgotten about, but he stopped her before she could take it. "Oh, I'm not done yet," he said, then looked back to the knight, before adding, "And I would like a glass of your best wine."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Mmmm, very much so. You look very fae, I like it." Nathaniel's pulse picked up when Niaaki leaned into his touch, but he let his hand drop when the boy shifted away. Damn, so close. He wanted to touch the boy, and it was easy to do here, where the rest of the tavern seemed to think he was a girl.

But he should take things slow, kid seemed pretty new to the idea of being with a man. Patience was a virtue and all that, though it was hard to not kiss him again. Niaaki's blunt statement got a laugh from Nathaniel, "Will I get more kisses out of you then? I may be a knight, but who says I am going to empty my purse for nothing?"

He waved the woman to take the stew away, "Here, bring him a fresh hot one. And wine for me as well, thank you." The woman nodded, collecting the bowl and trying to give Nathaniel a good shot of her cleavage in the process, hoping for a tip.

Rhindeer

Niaaki gave a surprised laugh and shook his head. "What's that? Empty it for nothing? Are you telling me that my presence is not enough?" he asked. "Besides, I believe the last one counted for at least two, did it not?"

But his words were at odds with his thoughts, which kept drifting. The knight had liked kissing him? And apparently wanted to do it again? Really? He pushed down a flood of excitement and beat it back as best as he could. It wasn't the first time he had been kissed; he'd chased girls, and been chased by girls, as a child, and there had been a time or two when his scamming had worked too well, but this guy was actually attractive and everything was out in the open. But he was also a stranger, and he should be getting directions and leaving to find his way back. Yet...that could always wait a little longer, right? And he could take care of himself. He could! This...couldn't hurt anything, and surely Yuuki was distracted by the baby...

The woman took away the stew and returned shortly with a fresh bowl and two glasses of wine, and Niaaki took a sip of his. "Thank you."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Mmmm...you think the kiss was worth only two? I am slipping it seems. I was going for at least a three drink kiss." Nathaniel grinned, relaxed and easy. He was enjoying himself immensely and was feeling rather good about how the night was going.

Though, he should probably make sure the kid didn't get drunk, that wasn't any fun. He had no interest in taking advantage of some drunken, senseless kid. That was hardly sporting.

Rhindeer

"Does that mean I get three?" Niaaki asked sweetly, and took a couple bites of stew. "Because on second thought, you're right! It was worth three. I was just being silly. Then again, I also don't know what scale we're using. Is it on a scale of one to three? One to five? One to ten?"

Anonymous

"Too late. You'll have to have another kiss now. You might have forgotten just how good it was." Nathaniel leaned closer, dropping his voice a little, "Besides, I am starting to suspect you are trying to fleece me for drinks here. Taking advantage of my kind nature."

Rhindeer

"Me?" Niaaki's eyebrows rose. "Never! Besides, who's fleecing who, hm? You took a little more than what I was offering, if I recall," he said, and took another sip of wine to try and cover up the sudden rush of heat he felt as the knight leaned closer. It was...true that he had not found the kiss terrible. It had surprised him and thrown him off completely, and he used that to justify why he hadn't broken it as soon as he should have.

"So I suppose that makes us sort of even?"

Anonymous

"Ah. Again you make a point. Though, I will point out, that is what you get for trusting strangers in a tavern." He reached out, lighting tugging on a strand of Niaaki's hair, "So I think I'll chalk it up to teaching you a lesson and not that I was just to weak to resist your impressive charms."

Rhindeer

"So...are you saying that I shouldn't trust you?" Niaaki asked, letting him play with his hair for the moment. "Which I suppose is right, considering." Damn it, damn it, damn it...what was he doing? He was supposed to be the one pouring on the superficial charm, but that had long since crumbled under the weight of curiosity--and a lot of repressed longing. It was nice receiving this sort of attention in earnest...

"And what lesson was I supposed to glean from this?" he continued, and smiled wryly. "Be wary of your kisses? That seems a bit...counter-intuitive and self-sabotaging."

Anonymous

"It's because I'm such a good guy. I put a moral and life lesson for you above my own wants and desires. Plus, it might impress you at how self-sacrificing I am. Add to my whole knightly charm you see." Nathaniel gave another grin, moving a little close again, closing the distance between them on the bench, "Is it working?"

Rhindeer

"Hmm..." Niaaki tilted his head in thought and made a show of considering his question. "You know...it just may be. But I can't be certain yet, so please, tell me more. You know, so I might make an informed decision. The self-sacrificing, knightly angle, though...that's pretty moving."

Anonymous

"What else do you need to know? I'm tall, good looking, or so your sultry looks tell me, a knight, titled and wealthy enough to buy dinner and drinks for random young pretty men. And, of course, the charming nature and self sacrificing personality."

He wasn't really that vain, but a little playful vanity could go along way. Worth a shot.

Rhindeer

Niaaki laughed, tucking a strand of hair behind a pointed ear. "Oh, and don't forget modest, humble, and conservative," he added helpfully, gradually feeling more relaxed. Maybe the wine had helped with that, but he didn't think so. He had a decent tolerance for it and besides...this was kind of fun.

Anonymous

"Oh, of course. How could I forget. See, I'm practically irresistible. And a great kisser." Nathaniel leaned forward again, his body now close enough Niaaki could feel his body heat, "And I would be happy to demonstrate the kissing part again."

Rhindeer

Niaaki felt his face heat up and his pulse spike in a way that he was certain it shouldn't, not for someone he'd only just met, not while alone, not inside a cheap old tavern full of people. This was entirely inappropriate, and yet he didn't scoot away, mind racing. The obvious answer was 'no'. He was not some...some loose floozy. He had been raised to have standards.

...And had thus never even courted or been courted. He had always been busy, or Yuuki was there, or people just weren't interested in him, or they were but in all the wrong ways, coming off as creepy rather than charming. And so he held everything in and didn't allow himself to entertain those ideas, even while meanwhile Yuuki goes and knocks up some random girl in a tavern and--

Well. It was okay for Yuuki, wasn't it? Then why not him? He was eighteen, for gods' sake! Eighteen and still dependent upon other people and living a controlled, safe life. Or relatively safe. No risks. No chances. No real rebellion since he was what, fourteen and left his father?

What was the bloody harm? What was he afraid of? It was okay for everyone else!

Niaaki glanced up at Nathaniel and cleared his throat. "Perhaps you...ought to give me a proper demonstration," he finally said. "I, uh...may have missed it the first time..."

Anonymous

That was a surprise. Nathaniel hadn't really expected him to agree to that. Hoped, yes, but he had thought the kid would keep playing coy. He reached a hand back, sliding up into Niaaki's silver hair and leaned forward, not wanting to give him a chance to change his mind.

Nathaniel kept the kiss light and sweet this time, taking his time as he kissed Niaaki. He wasn't in any hurry and he wanted to tantalize him, make him want more.

Rhindeer

A little rebellion never hurt.

Actually, it felt pretty good.

Hands resting in his lap because he wasn't sure what to do with them, Niaaki closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss and just...let go of all the other nagging thoughts, focusing only on the sensation of lips against his and the chills it sent down his spine. Just go with it. It wasn't like he would ever see the knight again, or like anyone ever had to know. Besides, it was just a kiss. A sweet, chaste one that made his heart race more than a light kiss should--probably because it was so tender.

He finally pulled back and licked his lips, face flushed. "Thank you. I...you know...just had to verify your claim," he said when he could speak again.

Anonymous

Nathaniel made a low, pleased sound in the back of his throat, licking his lips, "Mmmmm. You are very good at this." Kid must be a pro at this whole seducing act. Well, he could deal with that, "And please, feel free to test my claim as often as you like."

Feeling a little emboldened by Niaaki's reaction, Nathaniel reached over, lightly resting his hand on the boy's knees.

Rhindeer

Niaaki smiled at the compliment and decided to go along with it, because he somehow didn't think a 'wonderful! Because I don't know what I'm doing!' would be very...attractive. Still, it bolstered his confidence to learn that he was apparently a natural--and enough of one that the man wanted more.

He laughed at the invitation, feeling strangely light and free as opposed to his usual tight constraint. "I suppose I may have to. That could have been a fluke, after all." He had been about to say something else, possibly 'why don't we double-check?', but then he felt a hand on his knee and the thought flew away.

Oh. Uh. That was new. Should he say something? Ignore it? Finally, he settled on, "...What are you doing?" Which he kind of regretted in retrospect, because he had been meaning to say something far more suave and less naive.

He didn't move to swat his hand away, at least.

Anonymous

"Touching your leg. Do you mind? I can move my hand if it bothers you?" Nathaniel moved his thumb in slow circles on Niaaki's leg, stroking his leg through the boy's pants, "Say the word and I'll move it. Now...about that kiss..."

Leaning forward, he kissed Niaaki again, a little deeper this time, sliding his tongue against Niaaki's lips.