Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Male bonding time

Started by Anonymous, March 17, 2011, 12:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Well, who wouldn't want to go? I wanna go visit a big city sometime, ya know? See what its like. I hear they got thousands of people in one place!" Leon reached over, ruffling the kids hair, "Well, that girl sounds like a keeper! And if I'm not telling her nothin', does that mean I get ta meet her? Maybe I'll seduce her away from ya."

Rhindeer

Faolán made a face and battled lightly at Leon's hand, ducking away from him. "Well, ya can't meet her if you're gonna seduce her!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"I can't help it. I'm just naturally charming and good looking. Woman flock to me." Honestly, they didn't really, which was upsetting. They all wanted big, strong looking men with beards. He looked too much like an overgrown teenager to get much attention from the opposite sex.

Rhindeer

"That doesn't make me feel better! That's even more reason why I shouldn't let you two meet!" Faolán laughed, elbowing his mentor playfully. Then, to get the subject away from that, he added, peering up at Leon curiously, "Do you have anyone back home, too?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Me? Naw. It wouldn't be fair to the women of the world to settle down." Leon laughed and ruffled Faolán's red hair, "Honestly? I had a girl I was trying to get to marry me, but she didn't like me. Decided to settle down with some big shouldered ape."

Rhindeer

"Ohh...I'm sorry," Faolán said, frowning. "That's too bad. And just haven't found anyone else since then, or just not lookin'?" He paused then and winced, realizing that he might be treading too close to personal, private stuff.

"Er, sorry. I mean, that probably hurt and, uh...didn't mean to get all...poking at sensitive stuff, y'know?"

Anonymous

"Ah, no, it's okay." Leon grinned, trying not to show how uncomfortable that line of questioning made him. It was still a little bit of a sore subject and he didn't want to probe it too deeply, "I think it was just Ansgar's way of tellin' me that it would be unfair to the woman of Connlaoth to settle down wit just one."

Rhindeer

Faolán laughed at that and gave Leon an incredulous look. "How many wives ya intend on taking?"

Anonymous

"Oh, about 7 or so. Just gotta make sure they don't meet, ya know?" Leon grinned back, picking his way through the forest. It was getting late enough they should probably stop for lunch soon, but he wanted to see how the kid held up a little longer.

Rhindeer

Faolán laughed again, having never heard someone talk like that before and feeling a bit intrigued and shocked and amused all at once. Moving a little closer, he lowered his voice even though they were alone (except for maybe some enchanted animals, and perhaps that was why he felt the need to be discreet).

"I hear in some places they do that," he said, eyes wide. "Have lotsa wives, I mean. Lotsa husbands, too, in some accounts. Ya think people really do that?"

Anonymous

"What? Oh, sure. I mean, you should see 'um up North. They hardly even bother with wives and I hear they give their wives to other men ta sleep with. I would give my left foot to get to go there!" Leon gave a wistful, comical sigh, "The women here are good and all, but real tight legged!"

Rhindeer

Faolán felt his cheeks heat at that, because people just didn't talk like that in his village--and now he wanted to know more as curiosity got the better of him. It really felt like he shouldn't be talking about this and he could practically feel his mother's disapproval, but it was so forbidden and so interesting and someone was willing to share all this secret knowledge with him.

"Really? They do that? And no one minds or gets jealous or anything?"

Anonymous

"Naw man. It's all part of their culture and shit. It's what I hear." Leon heard lots of stories, "But the men up there are even bigger and hairier. Totally unfair. If I was born with big shoulders and a beard, girls would be all over me."

Rhindeer

"But you're an experienced soldier. Shouldn't that count for something?" Faolán asked, and frowned. "I mean, I figured it might draw a little attention, right? Be a little impressive? Are ya sayin' that's not enough?"

Anonymous

"Oh sure. They'll be all flirty, gets ya a couple of quick kisses, but then some other experienced soldier with big shoulders and a magnificent beard strolls on by and those legs close right up and go chase after him." Leon sighed and pouted a bit, "It's unfair."

Rhindeer

Faolán shook his head and reached out to pat Leon on the shoulder, consolingly. "Aww...well, I'm sure you'll find someone."

Anonymous

"Yeah, hopefully." Leon laughed, "Ah well! I'm to pretty to be tied down! Let's talk about less depressing things. What about you kid? I know you mentioned a girl, but you gotten into those sweet thighs yet?"

Rhindeer

"Oh, uh." Faolán felt his face go bright red and scrambled to recover, puffing out his chest and clearing his throat and hoping the dull lighting of the forest would hide it.

"Not yet, but soon. Um...she wants to save herself for marriage," he said, and let out a low sigh. "But I guess that's alright. I said I'd marry her when I came back, with her ma's blessing. That's not too bad a wait."

Anonymous

Leon stared over at Faolán for a moment, noticing the bright cheeks, "Well Ansgar's balls boy! Ya a virgin ain't ya? Haaaaa! I forget what its' like to be a baby. Not surprised, as ya can't even grow a proper beard on your cheeks."

He chuckled, highly amused by this. He would just have to find the kid a whore and break him in nice.

Rhindeer

Faolán only went redder at that, shoulders hunching, and he prayed for Ansgar to strike him down right then! "N-no! I didn't say that! I just said I haven't laid with her yet!"

A baby? Really? That just made him want to die on the spot. He was old enough to hold a sword, after all! He wasn't a baby.