Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Male bonding time

Started by Anonymous, March 17, 2011, 12:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"AHAHAHAHA! Look at ya blush! Viiirgin! Oh man. I am so telling everyone. You know that right? I mean, have ya ever even seen a naked girl 'for?" Leon grabbed Faolán and hauled him close, playfully ruffling his hair.

Rhindeer

"Gyah! Hey, whoa, c'mon!" Faolán gave a little yelp and flailed, shoving at Leon and trying to wriggle free. "Of course I've seen a naked girl! Plenty of 'em! Now leggo!" He swatted at the other man's hands and groaned. That was like...the last thing he wanted Leon announcing to the entire damned camp.

"C'mon, keep your trap shut! You don't gotta announce it!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Well, I donno. This is prime material here. What are you gonna give me to keep my trap shut?" Leon grinned and pulled the younger boy closer, "And you honestly expect me to believe that you've seen a naked girl? Ha! There is a penalty for lying!"

Rhindeer

"It's no lie!" Faolán huffed, shoulders slumping as he resigned himself to leaning against Leon. "I have seen 'em! Uh, bathing."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Sure sure. Probably yer sisters." Leon gave another good natured laugh, "Ya gotta loosen up. I mean, how ya gonna know what ta do when ya finally marry the girl if ya ain't never done it before? Lots o' girls like the young recruits! Find ya a nice one and the girl back home never gotta know."

Rhindeer

Faolán's cheeks went ever darker.

"Well, uh, we just figured we'd, ah, figure it out," he said, voice trailing into a mumble. "Besides! It's still cheating even if she don't know. I'd still know! I can't do that to her, I'd feel way too guilty and Ansgar would know, too!"

Anonymous

"Ah, no man. You do not wanna try and just figure it out. 'Sides, I bet your girl will be real happy if ya know how ta make her feel good, right?" Leon nudged Faolán, enjoying teasing the kid, "Sides, she'll like ya better if yer a real man. And it ain't cheatin' when yer in the field, see."

Rhindeer

"What's where it happens got to do with anything? Besides," Faolán said, nudging Leon back a little harder, "what do I tell her when suddenly I'm all...uh...all experienced?"

There was a sudden, loud crashing sound in the woods, the sound of branches snapping and bushes rustling, and Faolán gave a startled yelp and just about leaped into Leon's arms. However, since that wouldn't be very manly, he settled instead for throwing his arms around Leon's neck and squeezing until he was just about choking him.

"Whatwasthat?!"

Anonymous

Leon made a choking sound and tried to dislodge the kid enough so he could breath, one hand on his sword as he looked around, "Backbone kid! Probably nothing, but we gotta go check it out. You okay?"

He knew how scary the first time you encountered something dark and unnatural in the woods could be. He felt a twinge of guilt for telling him all those stories.

Rhindeer

"Oh! Sorry. Uh, yeah, I'm good," Faolán said, slowly releasing Leon's neck. He didn't go far, though, keeping his side pressed to Leon's and his hand fumbling for the sword at his hip. He knew how to use it, but it was a lot different thinking that you might actually have to use it for reals.

"Probably just a deer, right, Leon?" he said out loud, talking himself up. But that didn't help, because the deer could be a person! It could be a person cursed by the witch or the witch herself!

He swallowed hard. "A normal deer. A not-person deer. A deer that totally isn't a witch," he added.

Anonymous

Yeah. Kid was not okay. Leon patted his shoulder and smiled, "Sure. But, we gotta go look, okay?"

Leon kept his sword drawn and crept into the woods. It depended what was there, if it seemed like something they could take care of. They were just scouts, so no one expected them to take on the more fearsome beasts out there. That was for going back and bringing in a lot more men.

He didn't get far when something the size of a large dog burst out of the trees and landed on his chest, knocking him down, sword skittering across the ground. Only the fact he shoved his wrist into the beasts mouth kept it from ripping his throat out.

Rhindeer

It happened so fast, without warning. A creature burst from the woods and tackled Leon down, and Faolán screamed in fright, every part of him wanting to run, now! But it had Leon pinned to the ground, teeth in his arm as it viciously shook him, dripping frothing saliva, and it was all like a scene straight out of a nightmare.

And through the blind panic, one lucid thought came to him: if he didn't do something, it could kill Leon.

If not for that, he would have run and not looked back. But instead he drew his sword and, yelling, he rushed the thing and swung his blade.

Of course, the yelling sort of gave him away. The creature snapped its head up, blood mixing with its frothy saliva, and swiped a large, bear-like paw at Faolán, catching the blade and swatting it aside. Not without slicing a large gash in its own flesh, but it had at least released Leon, even if it was still standing over the man.

Anonymous

There had been a strange scream, but Leon was a little too busy to think much on it. It was even worse when the creature was suddenly attacking Faolán.

"Faolán!" Leon couldn't get his sword, not with the beast still on his chest, but he could reach his knife and he frantically stabbed at the monster, sinking the blade deep into its side as it howled in rage.

It jumped back and it's jaw bit down hard on Leon's shin, snapping the bone. Leon screamed, grabbing at his leg and the monster scrambled away, closer toward Faolán.

Rhindeer

That cracking sound nearly made Faolán lose whatever was in his stomach, fear lurching inside him as it hurt Leon--but then he had no time to dwell on it because soon it was coming after him.

He let out another shout and raised his sword just in time as it came at him, and it got a mouthful of steel instead of a mouthful of flesh. It snarled in anger and violently shook the sword, cutting up its mouth and tongue, but the creature was crazed and didn't seem to care, driven by anger and blood-lust.

"Leon!" Faolán cried, trying to hold onto that sword as best he could because if he let go, it was over. But then the creature wrenched it's head back and tore the blade free, and before Faolán could react, it lashed out at him and scored him deeply along the leg. He went down with a cry and the creature's jaws snapped onto him, grabbing the back of his shirt and dragging him toward the woods.

Anonymous

"Faolán!" Leon struggled to get up, clawing his way across the dirt, but with his broken leg and the creatures rage fueled speed, it wasn't much of a shot. SHIT! SHITSHITSHIT!

Working quickly, Leon started to bind his leg as best he could. He needed to track down the kid and fast, before something bad happened. Hopefully the monster wouldn't kill him, Leon's knife and gone deep. He just had to hurry.