Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Fresh Breeze (Rina)

Started by Scythe-Nova, April 14, 2011, 02:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

The fresh breeze hit Sajiras face which made her smile joyfully. She had been traveling through the plains for some time now and had only encountered one small horde of the Nomadic Horsemen that roamed the plains, And they fled at the sight of her. Of course at that time it was night and the moonlight made her look like a wraith or a ghost which scared the living daylights of the guards they had posted and very soon the camp they had set up was empty of life. She had been in the camp since the horde had fled.
-"Well it was nice of them to leave most of their supplies..."

She said and chuckled a bit when she took a large bite from a piece of meat she had cooked over the fire that also had been left from the horde. Sajira had set up her own things inside of the camp and feeled very secure in the camp and thus were not wearing anything to cover her body, Mostly because she liked the feel of the breeze against her skin.

-"...Not many villages around here"

She said and looked out from the camp an out to the open plains that were around the camp. Her long tail coiled up beneath her and she rose up in the air and looked about for any life in the area. She sighed loudly and lowered herself and laid on top of her coils and looked at the fireplace before her.

Anonymous

Ven wasn't sure where Set had gotten too. He had been walking along and chatting and not paying much attention and then realized his friend wasn't walking next to him. And his attempts to locate the elf had ended in failure and he was lost.

Not only was he lost, but he was lost in a big open space! Wincing, Ven cast glances up at the sky, expecting it to do something at any moment. When he finally noticed the camp, Ven made a beeline for it, confident that the people there would help him!

Only to find a single occupant. Flopping down across the fire from her, Ven let out a dramatic sigh, "Oh thank the earth you are here! I have been wandering for hours with no food and I am just so tired! And why does it keep getting so dark here? It was bright only a few hours ago!"

Scythe-Nova

Sajira had just taken a bite of the meat she had when a man appeared from nowhere saying something like "Thank the earth" or something, She almost choked on the piece of meat she had in her mouth out of sheer supprise, After getting a hold of herself she looked at the man with a somewhat confused expression.

-"Ehmm... Well that's what happens when it's night"

She said and raised herself a bit supporting herself on her elbows giving a clear view of her cleavage. Why would the man thank the earth? did he find something in the dirt or something? For the life of her Sajira could not understand what the man hand meant by that. Sajira tilted her head and looked at the horns that the man had on his head and instantly became interested in the man before her and smiled somewhat amused.

-"So you're hungry eh?"

She said and smiled amused and waved around a bit with the piece of meat she had taken a bite from.

Anonymous

"Well, I don't see why! It's not natural and it is quite inconvenient." Plus, people seemed to feel they had to sleep all in one huge hunk while it was night and Ven was having trouble getting used to that. Everything seemed to come to a stop when the light went away.

The night was much easier on his eyes though. They sky was still terrifying, just in a new, different way.

Then he got a glimpse of the cleavage the naga had just exposed. Turning on all his charm, Ven gave her what he assumed was his sexy face, "Oh yes. I have...appetites that need filling."

Scythe-Nova

She raised her eyebrows at first but then looked down where the man had looked and then smiled amused and intrigued.

-"Ah you're more hungry for another kind of meat i see."

She said in a teasing tone and took a large bit out the piece of she held and looked at the man with a slightly seductive gaze and using her arms to press her breast together further enhancing her cleavage.

-"So who are you then?"

She said giggling a bit and then tilted her head sligthly and smiled seductively.

Anonymous

Ven had words and he had been planning on using them to charm the pretty woman. Then she had done that thing with her breasts and all thoughts had fled. The fact that she was a naga really hadn't registered to Ven yet and with her breasts, he really wasn't likely to care.

"Uuuuh...what? Me? Venyamin! Yes. And you?"

Scythe-Nova

She giggled amused by Venyamins stammering and somewhat cute akwardness.

-"My name is Sajira Asonaka."

She said while smiling seductingly and swayed her tail back and forth behind her while sizing Venyamin up from head to toe with her gaze.

-"Did you say you were hungry?"

She then asked smiling widely and took a bite from the piece of meat she had while still looking at Venyamin with a seductive gaze.

Anonymous

"Oh yes. Very." Ven still hadn't dragged his eyes away from her breasts. After so long with Set, it was nice to see an agreeable female shape. Not that Set wasn't attractive, but he lacked...well...those luscious breasts.

"Would you mind sharing?"

Scythe-Nova

-"I would not mind"

She said with a seductive tone and smiled widely at Venyamin and tore off a piece from the meat she had and placed it on top of her cleavage and giggled lightly.

-"But you'll have to get it yourself"

She said giggling some more and wagged her tail back an forth. Sajira did not mind men touching her but she knew where and when to draw the line so this man needed to mind his manners at least to some degree.

Anonymous

This had to be a dream. Or a trick. Or both. Probably both. But there was no way Ven was backing away from this. Even if she slapped him or whatever, it would be totally worth it. Moving forward, Ven closed the distance between them and gave Sajira a cheeky grin, "A lady never has to ask twice."

Leaning down, Ven kept his hands behind his back and carefully lifted the hunk of meat she had rested on her breasts. Oh if only he could taste that skin. But Ven contented himself with eating the meat instead, savoring the taste.

Scythe-Nova

She Smiled charmingly and observed Venyamin when he leaned over and picked up the meat from her cleavage.

-"Daring"

She said and grinned widely before slithering her tail around them both making a full circle. She raised herself and looked at Venyamin smiling gently.

-"So what are you doing around here?"

She said while slithering around Venyamin stroking one of her fingers seductively over his chin before placing her other hand on his shoulder and then leaning against him.

Anonymous

Okay, the slithering was a little weird and Ven wasn't sure how he felt about the snake bits. But the top half of her was lovely and she was actually flirting back! That hadn't been happening much since he had come to the surface.

"Uh...um...I..." Ven couldn't seem to make the words happen and stammered for a moment, staring wide eyes at the naga, "I came...for uh...what's your word...uh...seeing things. And I misplaced my friend..."

Scythe-Nova

She smiled at the man and then slithered back to where she were from the beginning and coiled her tail beneath herself and laid on her back on top of her tail.

-"Sightseeing? Well theres plenty to see around here."

She said and stretched her body making a very provocative and seductive pose while looking at Venyamin smiling amused.

-"So liking what you have seen thus far?"

She said and giggled a bit and relaxed her body and looked up at Venyamin.

Anonymous

Whoa! The chick was totally into him! Finally! All these service girls were so prudish! And made a lot of rather rude demon comments. But finally one had taste!

The snake half was a little bit of a turn off, but he could deal, he was sure of it. Grinning, Ven did his best to look suave, "Oh, there are some very lovely sights."

Scythe-Nova

-"So tell me, what sights do you like the most?"

she said and chuckled amused and rolled her body over laid on her stomach again placing her arms benath her breast enhancing her cleavage once again. This man were amusing thought Sajira maybe she can tease him some more.

((oh hell ya, Sajira The Teaser XD))

Anonymous

"Oh there are some....mountainous ranges that are very impressive." Which, actually was true, regardless of the double entendre he had been going for. He was still getting used to the amazing sights above ground.

Scythe-Nova

-"Sounds nice"

She said in a teasing voice and then giggled a bit before picking up the piece of meat that was left and put all of it into her mouth and swallowed it whole.

Anonymous

Ooookay. That had cooled his libido a little. It was one thing to thing about the benefits of a jaw that unhinged, it was quite another, quite un-erotic thing, to see it in action. Blinking, Ven gave a small laugh, his skin a little pale, "Oh, uh, yes. It was. This place is very different from my home. I don't like this weather stuff though. Very inconvenient."

Scythe-Nova

She looked back at Venyamin and giggled loudly before "Sitting" down on her coils and looked at him with an amused smile.

-"I see that put you off a bit"

She said and laughed a bit before picking up her shirt that were lying besides her on the ground and put i on.

-"There we go, So Venyamin where is your home?"

She then asked and smiled somewhat friendly at him.

Anonymous

The shirt confused Ven a little. Why hadn't she been wearing it earlier? And he was finally noticing that there was no one else around. Yet they were in a settlement of some sort.

Now Ven had a queasy feeling in his stomach and he started to wonder where that meat had come from.

"Oh...uh...down there." He gestured to the ground, "Uh...what happened here? Where is the rest of the people?"