Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Fresh Breeze (Rina)

Started by Scythe-Nova, April 14, 2011, 02:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

-"You said you were going to bring the child Back to it's mother! Apparently i cannot trust you with that!"

She yelled at Venyamin baring her own set of teeth and fangs. Her tail curled up benath her in a way so that she could lounge herself at Venyamin at any momen but she stayed in place patiently. The man beside Ven semed to be more of a warrior than Venyamin and he also had a weapon which made her curse at herself for not bringing her own weapon with her when she followed Venyamin.

-"And Also i do not eat humans!!"

She shouted obviously insulted by that statement and looked back and forth on both of the men in front of her, The black colour spread on her back so that it did not have to take so long for her magic to act but she kept it on her back only so that they could not see it.

Tally

Near as Set could tell, one or both of them had stolen a babe from someone or some place, and he now somehow found himself in judgement of the situation.  He kept his hand on the haft of the glaive but did not draw it from its sling yet.  He didn't want to be the one to spark violence here.

"Where did you take it from?  You should take it back to where you got it."

Anonymous

"I told you! There was this deserted village, where that crazy woman killed everyone! It was all alone and she kept saying they left it! Who just forgets a baby? No one! Mother's think of their young before themselves!"

Ven kept Set between him and the insane Naga, still shielding the baby with his body, "She's gonna eat it!"