Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And I'll make a man out of yooooou

Started by Anonymous, May 03, 2011, 11:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"The scars will stay, but it will help heal the damage to your muscles. Help them not be so tight." Nadia kept her voice low and soothing and a little seductive. She had to go slow with this one, but he rather reeked and she was hoping to get him clean.

"I would never get rid of your scars. They are very attractive."

Rhindeer

That made Yarra pause, and his already red cheeks went a darker shade as his face heated. Attractive? That...was a new one. Scars were impressive and evidence of having gone through hardships and struggles and lived, but attractive?

Once again, he shifted a little in his seat. "It heals damage?" he repeated, just to verify. He did have a stiff left shoulder due to an injury when he was younger, and he idly rolled it as he spoke.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"It can help the healing. And I am a healer, not much of one, but I do specialize in massages." She tilted her head, smiling, all of her soft, soothing and as non threatening as she could manage, "Does your shoulder hurt? I can help with that."

Anonymous

"Uhh..." Yarra glanced awkwardly from Nadia to the door and back, briefly, then shook his head. "Not...much," he said, his natural instinct being to downplay the injury; injuries were weakness, and weakness meant danger. But she wanted to help, she was human, and--as he kept repeating to himself--Ra'rin said it was okay. "It's old. It bothers me."

"Oh course. That is very common with injuries. The scars get tight. A warm soak and a massage will have it feeling like new." Nadia's hand moved to a small bell, hovering there, "Would you like the bath? It will be warm and fragrant and I can have tea or food brought up." She lowered her gaze, a practiced blush coming to her dark skin, "I would be honored to help such a powerful warrior as yourself."

It was a few seconds before Yarra could answer, mind suddenly torn between two very different, very separate worlds--one of them very alien. He stared at Nadia for a moment, at the pretty flush that warmed her skin, the demure expression, the flattering words... "W...what kind of food?" was all he finally managed to get out, voice weak. He hated baths. He did not like the idea of a bath. At all. But when she put it that way...

"Anything you like." Nadia kept her voice soft and submissive, all her gestures diffident. He seemed like he might enjoy playing the big, tough man and take charge for a while. He was about that age, for a human anyway. She didn't know anything about...whatever he was, "What would you like?"

Nadia rang the bell and almost immediately a serving girl appeared. Standing, Nadia went over to her, ordering a scented bath for Yarra to be brought up. Turning, she smiled at Yarra, "Would you like a meal? Or just something to snack on?"

"A snack?" Yarra tilted his head, eyes flicking to the serving girl to watch her leave before returning his attention to Nadia, feeling oddly nervous--but for a different reason than before. No longer did he feel the desperate need to flee, not really, and if he did then he didn't feel up to trying. And while he didn't fear this woman, something about her kept throwing him off. "I guess. I hunted not long ago, so I--what is there?"

"Well, if you...hunted," Oh spirits what was she dealing with here? Hunted? Really? "recently, would you like some dessert then? Something sweet to," Nadia's eyes slid across Yarra's form, blushing again, though she made sure to put some heat into her gaze. He was coming along nicely, "tide you over until dinner. Or would you like something more savory?"

Yarra swallowed thickly. That look she gave him...it was not quite unlike the look he probably gave a rabbit he was about to eat, and yet not quite so predatory. He shifted in his seat again, hearing the blood rush in his ears as his pulse quickened under her gaze and his own red skin heated. He cleared his throat and looked away, abruptly self-conscious. "Er...do ya have chocolate?"

"Oh yes." Nadia shot the girl a look and had her bring up anything chocolate they had in the kitchen, as well as some tea to wash it down with. Moving back into the room, Nadia took her seat again, careful to not get to close. Brushing a strand of hair behind her ear, she watched him, still keeping her expression modest, "Do you have a sweet tooth?"

Chocolate. They had chocolate. Sweets were hard to get outside of fruits and such and he only really got chocolate when he was among humans. Sometimes, the sweets made up for having to endure the villages. Yarra perked up noticeably, mouth already watering, and nodded quickly, "I don't get it much at all."

Really? She was losing out to chocolate? The boy barley paid her much interest, but the mention of chocolate had him drooling. Well, at least he seemed to be relaxing. Two servents entered then, carrying buckets of hot water from the kitchen.

Nadia waved them over to the tub on the corner of the room, which they began to fill before leaving to go get more water.

"Well, I'll make you a deal. I'll make sure you have as much chocolate as you want if you tell me another story about your great warrior prowess. I don't get to meet many strong men like you." She lowered her gaze again, "So brave and handsome."

Yarra watched the servants warily and flicked a glance at the tub, not quite sure what he had gotten himself into or why he'd agreed to something he knew was only going to make him miserable. Except...that it meant sweets. And she said she could fix his injury.

And she had a way with words.

"As much as I want?" he repeated, eyes widening. Was this some sort of trap? Was there a catch? All that for a story  and to let her heal him? Or she just...really did like his stories that much? Yarra swallowed again and hunched his shoulders, feeling the warmth in his face spread clear to his ears. That look, the shy one again. She thought he was handsome? His mind raced, thoughts of chocolate bouncing against the realization that she was pretty and that still nagging sense of wariness and danger.

"Oh...well...another warrior story. Right, yeah. I, uh...I have a lot of those. Um. Oh, uh, I broke my ribs a couple months ago," he started, looking back up hopefully.

Oh yes. There is was. The start of what was sure to be a truly amazing story. Nadia widened her hazel eyes, looking shocked, "Really? That must have hurt so much!" She leaned forward again, showing of her smooth, dark skin to its advantage. "What happened?

"Well, uh..." It was hard not to notice that Nadia had a really interesting chest, and that a lot of it was showing where most humans kept so covered up and that if he stared long enough he could practically see down it. Her skin was so smooth, unlike his. "Oh, I, uh..." And suddenly Yarra's story about the deer hunt didn't sound quite so exciting and impressive anymore. Was that really a warrior story? He suffered a warrior-like injury, but it was a deer.

And he wanted her to like this story as much as the last one.

He didn't quite look at her face as he spoke. "Did it fighting another...Drygan. They, uh, they hit me with their tail and cracked my ribs, but it was a lucky shot." Looking back up at her, he straightened proudly. "So then I beat the shit outta him and he never showed his face again."

"Drygan? That is your race, correct? Are all Drygan's as powerful and..." Nadia let her eyes linger on Yarra's bare chest again, giving as many signals as she could, "brave as you are?"

The two servents arrived again, filling up the tub more and returning for another load of water as the two talked. It shouldn't be much longer before the tub was ready.

"No." The word left Yarra's mouth before he could help it, and he felt a momentary jab of panic when he realized that was blatantly untrue as though the Chosen would come bursting through the door to correct his lie. But he'd said it, and he couldn't go back now, so instead he committed to it, shaking his head. "No, not all."

Nadia nodded, wishing he wasn't across the table from her. It would be so much easier if he would let her touch him. But patience. The bath would allow that and then he would smell less...ripe. "Of course. Silly of me to ask. You have such amazing tails. I've never met anyone like you before."

Rhindeer

Her words once again stoked that hidden, boyish confidence within him, and Yarra gave a fanged grin and rolled his shoulders back. "And ya never will again," he said proudly.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"How sadly true. I do hope that means you'll come see me often." The tub was ready now and Nadia stood, one arm gesturing to the tub, "It's ready. Would you like to test the temperature? See if it is to your liking."

Rhindeer

That made Yarra's face fall as he followed her gesture to the tub. Distracted by the conversation, he had forgotten all about the bath, and now he hunkered down in his seat and folded his arms across his chest. "I don't like water..." he repeated, a last ditch effort at avoiding it.

Anonymous

"You'll feel much better after a long soak." Nadia smiled, standing next to the tub, hands starting to undo her dress, sliding the top layer down so she was just in the much more revealing underdress, a cream colored silk.

"There isn't anything to be afraid of, I promise."

Rhindeer

As Nadia slid out of her dress and into the cream shift, Yarra couldn't help but stare, and suddenly her calm persuasion was, well...really, really persuasive. It was so strange; it wasn't like he'd never seen a naked female before, and yet she wasn't even naked but there was just something about the way the cloth clung to her curves, hiding nothing yet revealing nothing...

With an agitated huff, Yarra made a small growling sound and got to his feet to trudge reluctantly toward the tub. With a sigh, he dipped a hand into the water and frowned. "It's fine."

Anonymous

"See?" Nadia knelt by the back of the tub, her slender arms bare now as she trailed a hand in the water, "Now why don't you get out of those clothes and I can see about helping sooth all those stubborn injuries."

Rhindeer

With a long sigh, Yarra shrugged out of his vest and let it drop to the floor, then reluctantly unlaced his breeches. He wasn't going to like this. He just knew he was going to hate this. There  was nothing about water that he liked, cool or warm, and it took forever for his hair to dry! Yet even as he grumbled under his breath, he found himself sliding out of his breeches, leaving a small pile of dirty clothes on the floor.

He didn't seem too concerned about his own nudity--and normally he wasn't. Yet when he glanced back at Nadia, a rush of sudden self-consciousness flooded him and he averted his eyes, looking back to the tub. Ugh...he didn't know why he'd agreed to this, but...

With a sigh, he stepped into the tub and sank down into the water with a low hiss, the water a little warmer on his body than it was on just his hand. But it was bearable.

Anonymous

Nadia stood, letting Yarra soak a minute. The man was filthy! She gathered up the clothes, still smiling, "Do you mind if I get these washed? You'll feel much better."

Oh sweet gods, she was sure she saw something living in there. She had to struggle to keep her calm, happy mask in place, "And I can scrub your hair for you if you like? You have so much of it!"

Rhindeer

"What?" Yarra looked up at her in alarm, sloshing water over the side of the tub. "My clothes? No! What'll I wear?"

Anonymous

Nadia tilted her head, puzzled, "Well, I can get you a robe, though I am quite enjoying getting to see you naked. You have a lot of very nice muscles. And it wont take long to clean them."

Rhindeer

"Oh." Yarra sank a little deeper into the water and felt his face grow hotter. He looked away and turned his focus to his braid, which was half submerged. No point in trying to keep his hair dry now.

"Fine. That works," he said, and worked on undoing the clasp, letting his hair down.

Anonymous

Nadia moved to the door and waved a servant over, handing her the clothes and instructing her on getting them clean. Heading back into the room, Nadia knelt by the tub again, a perfect smile on her face, "Would you like help washing your hair?"

Rhindeer

Yarra jerked away from Nadia reflexively--and preemptively, leaning away from her. "No, I have it," he said with a scowl, a little moody from having to bathe, but he dunked his head under the water to wet his hair completely because he may as well since he was here.

Resurfacing, he parted the curtain of orange hair that had fallen into his face so he could look at her. "You can't touch it," he decided to elaborate. "Only I can touch it."

Anonymous

That caused Nadia to blink, confused, "Oh...well...alright. I wont touch it."

She settled herself, offering Yarra a bar of soap, "Here, For your hair. When your all scrubbed, I can rub your back, see if I can't fix that shoulder. How did you get the injury?"

Rhindeer

Yarra eyed the bar of soap, then sighed and accepted it, rubbing it between his hands to work up a lather. He worked it into his hair and the water started to cloud even more as layers of old dirt washed out of it, his hair turning more of an actual dark orange color instead of a sort of orangey-brown, the white streaks in his hair becoming less gray and more stark. "My shoulder? Uh...it was a long time ago. Well, a couple years, at least." He scrubbed at his scalp and hair for a little longer, taking obvious care with it, then dunked his head again to rinse it out.

Then began the process of cleaning his body.

"I got in a fight. Got my shoulder dislocated during it. Never been the same since," he said as he finished picking dirt out from under his claws and moved onto scrubbing his tail. "I popped it back in after, but it still gets sore." With a small splash, he let his tail plop back into the water.

Anonymous

"Well, I bet I can help it some. I'm good with injuries like that." It was horrifying the amount of dirt that came off him. Ra'rin wanted her to take the boy as a regular, having him come in often. If that was going to happen, he was going to improve his hygiene!

Once he had finished, Nadia moved behind him and started to lightly feel around his shoulder, sending warm healing magic into him. It was a subtle kind of magic, not able to close wounds in moments, but she was able to help find the problem and with a bit of magic and strong fingers, she worked at his shoulder.

"You look much better with your hair all clean. It's such a beautiful color."