Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I can pay you with shiny?

Started by Anonymous, June 07, 2011, 02:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Sometimes little boys - or even big boys like me - do stupid things, or wander off and get lost in winter, or all sorts of stuff. A clip around the ear teaches them not to do it again."

He smiled.

"It's only a love tap. She can't hurt me much anyway, she's only," a quick gesture to around his elbow height, "this tall!"

Anonymous

"But you shouldn't hit people!" Eshe was ready to launch into an indigent speech when Sasha made his gesture. Her mouth dropped and she gasped, staring at Sasha, "Sasha's mother is a child?! HOW?!"

Anonymous

"Humans are little, remember? You thought I was like a baby, and by human standards I'm enormous."

Sasha made a broad, sweeping gesture with his arm. They could see a fairly big slice of the marketplace from where they were standing, and there were people everywhere.

"I'm bigger than almost all of those people. Mama is about the same size as them, a little shorter. You'd never notice though - she dominates the room!"

Anonymous

Eshe wrinkled her nose, obviously trying to work that out in her head. She opened her mouth, closed it, then frowned, "Eshe...guesses that is right."

Anonymous

"We can't all have such magnificent long legs as you, my love. If we did, then how would anyone know you were especially lovely? Small people are better for cuddles, anyway."

Anonymous

"Eshe still thinks that is too small." The okapitaur tossed her head, huffing a little at the idea there was someone better for cuddling than she was. She reached over and lightly tugged at Sasha's beard again, "Tell Eshe something fun!"

Anonymous

Anonymous

"Oh, um, something that will make Eshe laugh!"

Anonymous

"In that case..."

What did an okapi eat? Grass, like he assumed whatever the bottom half of her might have liked if it had a head to eat with? Human food? What sort of human food?

"Let me buy you something tasty, and we'll see if we can stir up a little fun! Have you ever heard a drunk man sing?"

Anonymous

"Oh yes!" Eshe clapped her hands and stood up quickly in a tangle of legs and hooves. Prancing lightly, she beamed at Sasha, "You will take Eshe out tonight yes?"

Anonymous

"Oh yes, my love. We'll have a wonderful time, and you'll be the talk of the town."

Anonymous

"Really? Why?" Eshe wasn't a native speaker and while fluent, she occasionally misunderstood things, "Because Eshe is so beautiful?"