Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I can pay you with shiny?

Started by Anonymous, June 07, 2011, 02:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"I do beg your pardon, Eshe my lovely."

He was starting to pick up on something of a pattern here. The more extravagant he could be - and yeah, if he tried, he could probably come up with plenty! - the more she seemed to like it. Okay. Right we are then.

Sasha could live with that.

"I'll make it up to you. Since I'm a great stupid lump of a boy who clearly doesn't know a delicate lady when he sees one, you can even decide how. What would a beautiful desert flower like yourself like best?"

Anonymous

Eshe wasn't quite ready to unbend and she glared at Sasha, though it had much less heat in it than it had before, "Eshe doesn't know. Sasha was so mean! Eshe's feelings were hurt and she doesn't forgive Sasha yet!"

Anonymous

"Hmmmm...oh, I know! You're stunningly beautiful already, my love, but what if I could make you even prettier? Would that be good?"

Anonymous

Eshe's expression was a little suspicious, but she leaned closer, unable to totally mask her excitement, "How would Sasha make Eshe prettier?"

Anonymous

Eshe had beads of all different colours strung through her hair. White, red, green, dark blue...but Sasha was willing to bet she'd never worn or seen anything like what he could give her. He dug his hand in his pocket, felt around and came up with a handful of beads.

Amber. Smooth black obsidian. Icy blue soapstone oiled until it gleamed. Whale bone, intricately carved.

"You see the black ones? They come out of a volcano, powerful and beautiful just like you."

He moved his finger slightly, pointing out a smoothly polished bone.

"Have you ever seen a whale? It's like...a giant fish, the biggest fish you can imagine, as big as a mountain."

Anonymous

Eshe gasped, hands flying to her mouth as she stared wide eyed at the beads Sasha pulled out. They were the most beautiful things she had ever seen in her life! The colors! Her dark eyes lifted to Sasha's face, her anger at him vanished, "These are for Eshe?"

Anonymous

"If you want them."

Sasha smiled. She was so pleased, ray of sunshine pleased. It was contagious.

"They don't suit me, but I think they'd look beautiful for you."

Anonymous

Eshe squealed and her hands quickly went to work on the beads in her own hair, removing them and shoving them in the pouches she wore around her waist, "Help Eshe! She wants to wear the new pretty ones!"

They were so beautiful! So delicate and lovely and the colors were stunning!

Anonymous

"Hold it just one moment, my lovely one. If we're going to do this, then I think we should do it properly, as befits someone with your refinement and good taste..."

Not that he was an expert on this or anything, but a holding pen for livestock was hardly the place for a makeover. Come on. Really. It just wasn't. There was a tent nearby, a sort of shaded place with a bucket of water, and a dipper for merchants or thirsty shoppers to drink from. That might do...

He led her over to it and bowed. Extravagantly. She seemed to need that sort of big gesture. Now, something for her to sit on...there was no way he could reach to help her like she wanted if she was still standing up!

He wore a lot less clothing when he came south. It was almost like being in his undies all the time - and yeah, that thought had entertained him quite a lot over the years! No layers, no nothing, just the rough linen shirt that was usually a second layer wedged between skintight wool and a thick felted coat, tied with another strip of linen for a belt. He whipped it off and spread it in a particularly shaded spot.

In the absence of anything better, it would have to do.

"Kneel down on this please, love...can someone here magic us up a mirror? Anyone? Aha, thank you...Bueller, you said your name was?"

He settled in behind her to start stripping away the beads.

Anonymous

Eshe beamed at Sasha, eating up the flattery and grand gestures. She didn't really get the point of him spreading down the cloth, but then, humans were odd creatures. Maybe it was a ritual? With a small laugh, she carefully lowered herself down, the movement practiced after living in a tent with Sita for years.

Once she was settled, Eshe went back to work at pulling out her old beads, "Sasha has lots of pretty things! Even though Sasha is so small, Eshe bets he has many bed partners!"

Anonymous

"Some, when I'm very lucky or ask them nicely. None quite like you, of course, but I've known some lovely women...a few nice men too, but that's a little different. And I'm not so small, not for a human. If I had four great long legs like you, I bet I'd be taller."

There was a rhythm to picking out these beads. He hummed softly, a childish little tuneless thing. In the back of his head, he wondered...she obviously brushed her hair, but did she go over the back of herself, that oily fur that lay dense and sleekly flat...did she do that with a curry comb or something after she was grooming the horses?

Anonymous

"Sasha is tiny!" Eshe laughed, reaching over to tug on his beard, "You are like a baby! Sita too! All the people here are little!" She wrinkled her nose, the white lines that decorated her face crinkling, "And not enough legs!"

Picking through the beads, Eshe started to tie the beads onto the ends of her braids, admiring herself happily.

Anonymous

"I dunno, I'm a pretty hairy baby. And I cry lots."

Sasha studied himself critically.

"An extra pair of legs might suit me though. What do you think? Would I make a good..." oh shit, what WAS she? "person like you?"

Anonymous

"Babies can be hairy." Granted, the babies hair she was talking about was all on their okapi bits, but that was besides the point. Glancing up from her work, she pursed her lips, looking Sasha over critically, "Yes. You would make a good okapi. Very exotic. Sasha is so pale!" She nodded before going back to her beads, "Eshe would even allow Sasha to mount her."

Anonymous

"Mount y-oh. Oh, I get it. Well, I'd be a very lucky okapi then, too!" He stumbled a bit over the unfamiliar word, but on the whole it wasn't too bad. Eshe might not even have noticed. "It's not every day a beautiful lady like yourself takes a shine to me!"

Anonymous

Sasha was saying all the right things and Eshe was almost glowing with happiness. She had new pretties and compliments and a beard to play with!

"Oh yes. Sasha would be very honored, but Eshe likes him. It's a sad Sasha's penis is too small to satisfy."

Anonymous

"Too small? Too small?! Eshe, Eshe my dove, you've never even seen it."

Sasha hadn't needed to braid anyone's hair for years. Fortunately, the skills seemed to be coming back to him little by little. Still a little messy of course, but so far Eshe hadn't complained.

"Besides, you're hurting my feelings!" He wiped away an imaginary tear. "I've never had a human woman say I was too small before...I can't help it if I'm not as magnificent as an okapi..."

Anonymous

"But you are small. Like a baby." Eshe shrugged her shoulders. Sita got the same way when she mentioned his tiny penis, "I am sure you were okay with sex, but no woman could be satisfied with so small a tool."

She laughed, amused by how silly Sasha was, "But you shouldn't worry. You are very nice. Girls will like you anyway!"

Anonymous

"Well, my tiny human penis and I are very happy together. What would I have done before I met you if it made human girls cry?"

Anonymous

"Sasha wouldn't make girls cry. He's too nice." Eshe giggled and shook her head, "Besides, the girls would like it if you had a real penis!"

Eshe of course, referred to proper okapi woman, because she always defaulted to them, and who wouldn't want to sleep with okapi woman?