Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I can pay you with shiny?

Started by Anonymous, June 07, 2011, 02:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Women like you, maybe...but Eshe my Eshe, I haven't met any women like you until today. The girls I usually like are human girls, smaller than I am! It wouldn't be fair to them if only okapi-sized men would do, when most of them will never meet one..."

Sasha sighed. Dramatically.

"How sad would they be after I was gone?"

Anonymous

"Sasha just needs to meet real woman." Eshe flicked her short tail, tying another bead into her hair, "And those girls just need to meet real men. Humans are just too small."

Anonymous

"But Eshe...most human girls don't like to share. Especially not their men. If the human women all want okapi men, what will the okapi women do?"

Anonymous

"Okapi woman are smart." Eshe laughed, "Okapi woman know how to share. Besides, okapi woman are much prettier. Human woman don't have stripes."

Really, Sasha was so dense! He was like a baby! Slow and small and funny.

Anonymous

"Very true, but I like them anyway. Someone like me, with my tiny human penis, I'm lucky to talk to girls at all."

Anonymous

"That's true." Eshe nodded, finishing the last of her braids, twisting her hair so the new beads clicked together, "But Sasha is charming, so that helps. Girls will forgive his inadequate penis."

Anonymous

"I'm so glad to hear that...and I do believe we are done. Do you feel pretty?"

Anonymous

"Yes! Eshe is beautiful! Sasha has such pretty beads!" Eshe threw her arms around Sasha's neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Eshe will let you pick out a horse!"

Anonymous

"You were always stunning, lovey, but the beads don't hurt. Now about that horse..."

Sasha glanced over to the holding pen. It was hard to see the three she'd pointed out before from this distance - there were a lot of horses in there, a lot of movement, a lot of legs! - and bay was a pretty common coat.

"I trust you to give me a good one. I need one that's good in the cold...oh, and it's not for riding. It's got to pull a cart. What do you think?"

Anonymous

"Oh...for a cart. Sasha should have said that! Eshe knows the perfect girl!" Watching Eshe get up was a kind of impressive sight. It took a lot of awkward effort, her large bulk not well suited and all for legs kicking until she managed to get them under her body and heave herself up.

Steadying herself, Eshe took a few steps, then looked around, "Eshe has a pretty one, shaggy and fat! She's got a bad riding gait, like a bag of rocks, but she is strong. Good chest."

Anonymous

"She sounds perfect. Thank you, sweet girl."

Sasha kissed her on the cheek. It was a bit of a stretch.

"I just hope a handful of beads counts as payment. You don't need my help, all the okapi boys would run after you anyway, but...yeah, now they'll do it because they think you're a princess."

Anonymous

Eshe flushed happily, giggling as she clapped her hands in delight, "Eshe will take the beads as payment and Sasha must promise to treat his pony like a wife!"

Reaching over, Eshe kissed Sasha's cheek again, loving how strange and exotic his beard felt against her face.

Anonymous

"Like my wife? Are you sure?"

Sasha laughed and winked.

"She wouldn't like a human husband any better than you would. Maybe I better treat her like my daughter instead, huh?"

Anonymous

"Not like that!" Eshe laughed, deep and rich, amused by Sasha again. He was so funny! "But Sasha must treat her like like Sasha would his wife! Listen when she nags Sasha, treat her like a partner. Sasha will care for her, she will care for Sasha!"

Eshe reached over and touched his nose, "She is smart and strong and beautiful. Sasha would do well to listen!"

Anonymous

"Oh, you mean like my MOTHER! Will she wash my socks for me?"

It was enormous amounts of fun to wind Eshe up!

Anonymous

"Sasha!" Eshe made an angry sound, stomping her front hoof in anger, her expression annoyed, "Stop teasing! And what is a sok?"

Anonymous

"But you're so much fun to tease, love. I can't help myself!"

Anonymous

"Well do!" Eshe snorted again, still feeling ruffled. She wasn't supposed to be teased! She was a rare and beautiful flower! Not for teasing!

Anonymous

"All right, I'm sorry. I'll tell you what...do your legs get cold when you come this far north?"

Anonymous

Eshe huffed another moment, still looking quite put out, her foot pawing at the ground, "Well....yes. Eshe wasn't made for such cold places. Eshe is delicate."