Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Testing the waters. (Rhi Rhi)

Started by Anonymous, June 27, 2011, 09:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"I hate that hay. It pokes me." Aidan gave a pleased sigh, closing his eyes and enjoying that touch, "Maaaybe if you convince me its worth risking the wrath of Nadia, I'll think about coming and visiting you."

He had already planned on spending his day off with Sita, but he didn't need to tell Sita that.

Rhindeer

"Oh, we'll lay a bloody blanket down if it'll make ya happy, ya priss," Sita said with a teasing grin. "But what's this about makin' it worth it? I bought ya jade. Surely that's worth at least one Nadia tantrum."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"The jade is for making me wait forever since you last visit. Doesn't count." Sure, Aidan liked Sita and the horsemen was one of his few friends, but he was a mercenary buisness man at heart. He wanted money and pretty things.

"I'm saving you the cost of my very expensive services." Aidan lifted his head to give Sita a smoldering look, "You know what my mouth can do to you. I think that's worth a little something."

Rhindeer

"Well then, my little Adelan dandy," Sita said with a grin, gripping Aidan's chin and pressing a kiss to that delightful mouth of his. Yeah, yeah, kid had him there, it was pretty magical. Soft and sweet and very experienced. "How might I convince ya? What'll make it worth Nadia's rage and your lost time?"

Sure, they were friends--really and truly--but Sita didn't mind paying for Aidan's time. It was nothing personal; kid had to make a living and he understood that.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Aidan shivered and leaned into the kiss, making a pleased sound. He loved how rough and strong and so very masculine Sita was. All hard, lean muscle and while normally he detested beards, somehow Sita's was just right.

Sliding a hand along one of Sita's arms, Aidan pursed his lips thinking, "Well, she's been in an okay mood recently, I have a rather harrowing story to tell you. And what you'll need to convince me will depend on if we have to fuck in that awful barn or not."

Rhindeer

"Awful barn? Excuse me? It's a lovely barn and I work my ass off in it," Sita said, brushing a strand of hair off of Aidan's cheek. "Don't see what's so awful 'bout it. Now, what's this about a harrowin' tale? Do tell."

Anonymous

"I believe I am the one who gets their ass worked in that barn." Aidan snorted, cuddling closer, "Hey, you stopped. That felt good." He liked how Sita's rough hands felt stroking along his back, "It's a really awful story. The worst ever. You know Avery? He and I were kidnapped! Only, they just left us out in the woods!"

Aidan went on breathlessly excited, thrilled to have a new captive and sympathetic audience to tell the story too. He made sure to leave out the parts that made him look silly and maybe the squirrel became a bear, but it mostly followed the actual events.

Rhindeer

Well, that genuinely surprised Sita, and he listened intently and without interruption. Seriously? Kidnapped? As Aidan spoke, he ran his hands down Aidan's back and along his hips, tracing his hipbones and hoping to soothe him a bit. Alright, so he'd admit, when Aidan said "harrowing story", he'd just figured it was something about getting his clothes dirty or how it was Nadia's moon time so she'd been more wretched than normal.

When Aidan had finished, Sita let out a low whistle. "Damn. That's awful, but you two are damned lucky that's all ya went through. Woulda been worse if those kidnappers got ya to wherever they wanted to getcha." They were slavers, no doubt, or perverse men with worse things in mind than slavery.

He gave Aidan a comforting squeeze. "Anyone ever find out anythin' about those men?"

Anonymous

Aidan ate up the sympathy, clinging tighter to Sita and by the end, tearing up, "No! That's just the worst part! No one knows anything about them or anything. They are still out there! Waiting!"

It was nice to have someone that actually understood! Sita did! He understood how awful everything had been.

"I was so scared and everything was wretched and my favorite outfit was just ruined!"

Rhindeer

"You or Avery remember what they look like? If nothin' else, I'm sure the place is watchin's things more, yeah? On high alert and all? They won't want a repeat."

Sure, the story sounded dramatic and Aidan was dramatic, but this just didn't sound like the type of thing he'd lie about. Come to think of it, the kid had always been fairly honest. He might make things sound like a bigger deal than they actually were, but the facts were still in there. Besides, considering the place he worked...well, didn't sound that out of the realm of possibility that a client might take things way too far, or the wrong men might come in there to scope out all the lovely possibilities and think they might make a killing with them elsewhere.

Sita stroked Aidan's hair. Ah, there it was. The clothes. Sita made a sympathetic noise. Dealing with Aidan was a lot like dealing with Eshe. "That's a shame. Which outfit?"

Anonymous

"No! Not at all! Oh Sita! It's awful!" Burying his face into Sita's shoulder, Aidan let the crocodile tears fall, "It was that beautiful one with the green that brought out my eyes and the flowers and it's ruuuiiiineeeed!"

Rhindeer

"Oh, ya poor thing," Sita said, stroking Aidan's hair and having a feeling he knew just what he'd need to buy Aidan on his next visit. "That's a right shame. That one did look amazin' on ya, but to be honest, Aidan..."

Pulling back a little, he pressed a couple light kisses to Aidan's neck and shoulder. "I think you're prettiest when you're naked."

Anonymous

Aidan was enjoying getting to be dramatic and sobbing on Sita. Most of the regulars and all the Peaches had already heard the story plenty of times and didn't give much sympathy anymore. Sita was a fresh pair of ears and Aidan wanted to milk it.

But vanity and work were starting to win out. Sniffling, Aidan tilted his head back, exposing more of his dusky skin, "O-oh? You think so?"

Rhindeer

"I know so," Sita answered, lips and tongue working along Aidan's soft throat. "All that smooth brown skin...it's far better than anything you could ever wear. Which is saying a lot, 'cause you've got fine taste, don't get me wrong."

Grinning, he gave his neck a light nibble. "Ya just taste even better."

Anonymous

Aidan gave a soft shudder, arms wrapping around Sita and tugging him close, shifting so he could stare up at Sita, all soft vulnerability. He blinked back a few tears, pouting softly at the older man, "Really? You think so?"

Rhindeer

"Yup," Sita answered as he traced his callused fingers along Aidan's jaw and cheek, perfectly content to remain there and relieved that he'd at least calmed Aidan's hysterics. He brushed away the remaining tears and met the other man's eyes, smiling. "You're absolutely stunnin'."

Anonymous

Aidan gave another sniffle, not wanting Sita to know how well the flattery was working. Then he might stop, "You say that now. But you're always sniffing after young, pretty boys and you'll leave be behind."

Rhindeer

"Never," Sita answered, then grinned impishly. "Besides, you're still plenty young and plenty pretty."

He laughed and kissed Aidan again, hugging him. "I'm just teasin'. Ya think I'd be spendin' so much coin on keeping ya good and spoiled if I just planned on forgetting about ya? I had to ask a nice older lady if she thought the jewelery'd go well with your complexion."

He gave Aidan a meaningful look, eyebrow raised. Yeah, that had been awkward. He'd tried to make it out like Aidan was a girl but may have stumbled over the pronouns a few times.

Anonymous

"You liar." Aidan grinned a little. It was exactly like being gay was okay in Adela, but it seemed much more of a big deal with the horse people Sita was from. The man was very embarrassed about enjoying the bodies of other men.

Aidan turned so he could sprawl across Sita, his hair loose and tangled from sex, "You hardly spend as much time here as you used too. I bet you found some beautiful youth to warm your bed and you don't have time for me anymore. I mean, I bet I could still get up and walk. You used to make sure I was so thoroughly ravished I was in bed for days."

Rhindeer

Sita's eyebrow arched. "That a challenge, boy?"

In one smooth, fluid motion, Sita rolled Aidan beneath him and pressed him into the mattress, hands holding Aidan's arms pinned above his head. He leaned down and captured Aidan's mouth with his own and didn't let him back up for air until his lips were swollen from kisses.

"'Cause I'd be more than happy to fix that," he said against his mouth.