Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A time for everything...

Started by Anonymous, July 05, 2011, 07:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He moved his arms carefully to make it easier for that shirt to be removed. Then laid perfectly still as Gemini worked on bandaging his wound and applying a salve that would help the burns. The cold tingle of the salve made him wrinkle his nose. It wasn't a feeling he liked all that much, but the sting of the burns was worse, so the cool tingle was a welcomed annoyance. When it seemed like Gemini was done, he reached up and brushed his bangs back over his eye. But soon froze.

He saw the wandering gaze that went from the burns to his abdomen. To those tattoos. Oisin wouldn't have cared, but it was when Gemini's fingers brushed over his skin that he froze. Unsure of how to handle such a light touch. Especially with the other man sitting on top of him. Straddling him. Hovering over that area of him.

Gemini's words made his eyes dart from those hands to Gemini's face. "I only hide what I need to hide." he stately calmly. But his mind was spinning. Especially as those fingers tucked into his pants. "I am not stunning. My eye is hideous. My anger is atrocious." Then the question about his tattoos... Oisin bit back a smirk, then spoke. "Use your imagination. They go all the way."

Anonymous

Gemini Stone was definitely not a saint, so expecting him to keep his composure in this position was asking for the impossible. That hint of a smirk Oisin gave him – ah! how long had it been, since anyone had broken the mold as much as Oisin did. Despite knowing the truth about his origins, the butler was still an enigmatic figure to the heir of House Stone, a man shrouded in mystery, a package he needed to unwrap.

"I don't have much of an imagination, sadly," Gemini admitted, in a low, breathy whisper. He kept those two fingers tucked in the hem of Oisin's pants, while his other hand strayed to the other side of the butler's abdomen. He traced the tattoos on the opposite side of Oisin, his hand straying up the butler's chest, his light touch caressing his body.

His body was pressed close to the butler's, and his two fingers yanked daringly on the hemline of Oisin's pants. The heir leaned in close, so that his lips were centimeters away from his neck – he breathed in his ear, his voice peppered with lust, "But seeing is believing, isn't it?" His voice was low, hot against the butler's neck, peppered with unequivocating lust. He placed a wanton kiss on Oisin's neck, and purred into his neck, "Would you show me, if I asked? Or is this secret too... intimate, to be revealed?"

Anonymous

Oisin had a bad feeling when Gemini stated he didn't have a good imagination. He now figured his first night on the job would end with him laying in Gemini's bed in a very... interesting situation while the heir slept-- in fact, Oisin may actually sleep for the first time in years, and considering he was wounded he probably should. His mind just raced and raced some more.

He sucked in a breath when Gemini leaned in and his breath brushed over his skin. Though, Oisin continued to stare at the ceiling, at his point and spoke softly. "If it is something you request, I cannot deny you. My job is to work for House Stone. No matter what may be called upon." He was trying to put a tone in his voice that would help him fight his own arousal that he was starting to feel. This was torturous to him.

Anonymous

The butler's tone had grown neutral, subservient, spoken like a true servant of House Stone. Still, the heir grinned, amused at his 'by-the-book' answer. "Oh please," Gemini breathed, running his free hand, the hand that was not tucked inside the hem of Oisin's pants, down his neck, admiring the contours of his body.

"Would you really refuse me, if you could, puppet?" He wondered if calling Oisin that would rile him up a little – it was a name he usually reserved for his subservient pleasure slaves, meant to remind them who was the master in this situation. To be frank, Gemini was attracted to the man's ardent anger – perhaps it was because the heir was the sort of man who loved playing with fire. "My guess is – the answer is no. You couldn't, not really. Or maybe I'm wrong...?"

His hands slid down Oisin's body, his touch light, and playful, but urgent – it was the touch of someone who had been overtaken by lust. "Even if I were to touch you here..." Again, the heir's hands moved down, lower, resting on Oisin's groin, squeezing it lightly. His scarlet eyes watched the butler carefully for his reaction, laughing under his breath softly. His laugh was airy, like the summer's breeze – mischievous, flirty, tempting. "Or kiss you here..." He kissed his neck again, climbing his kisses a little higher up his neck, before pulling away, his lips still brushing against his neck. "...Would you really refuse, after all that?"

Gemini was teasing, he knew – he was a damn tease if he was anything at all – but the butler's charm lay in every one of his reactions. He wanted to see what other emotions he could pull out of him, wanted to see him squirm... "You and I both know," Gemini began, pressing his body closer to Oisin's, "that you want very much to show me your tattoos, don't you? That you wouldn't mind if I just... let my fingers slip..." Dangerously, he yanked at the hemline of Oisin's pants again, tugging on them with a coquette's touch. His scarlet eyes took in Oisin once more, flashing him that usual mischievous smirk, hunting for his reaction.

Anonymous

Oisin was paid to be by-the-book. Not that the money mattered much to him, his job as a night paid very well. But, he still wished to show his allegiance to the house with more than just brute force acquired by tapping into his demonic roots.. But, here was Gemini, toying with him. And it made Oisin's blood boil.

The heir asked questions, and Oisin couldn't deny him an answer. It was his job. "If the option were up to me. You wouldn't be on top." he said in his same tone, though he was very serious. Oisin was never bottom, but damn good on top. He only knew how to perform well in that situation. And really, he didn't want to seem like a fish out of water.

Oisin shifted uneasily as that grab to the groin brought more than just amusement to Gemini's eyes. Now Oisin was getting aroused.  And for all that to be followed up by more soft and lustful touches and gentle kisses to his skin? Oisin finally let his right eye open and his temper took a hold of him in a more lustful manner. And, the second the words 'let my fingers slip' finished sliding out of Gemini's mouth, the younger butler had flipped their positions and pinned Gemini to the bed. Looking down at him dangerously, a stronger glow coming from his eye as he stared at the man. "I hate to inform you of this, but I cannot do anything without your permission. That includes allowing you to touch me in such a manner." He was trying to tell Gemini that he would have to leave if this persisted, unless Gemini told him to stay.

Anonymous

Before Gemini even had time to comprehend the situation, their roles had been reversed, and the demon knight had pinned him to the bed. The heir smirked – he was right where he wanted to be. Pinned under Oisin, he could feel that raw power of his once again, triggered by his anger, which shone through his right demon eye. He loved it all, especially that hint of danger that leaked from Oisin's persona – it made him squirm with lust, and for a moment, Gemini had to remember how to breathe. He reached up to Oisin's face one more time, brushing away his locks so that he could look properly at his right eye, which he hid from the world.

"Your eye..." Gemini muttered breathlessly, "I love it when it glows."

He really was not going to do anything without Gemini's permission, it seemed. Gemini smirked once again, mischievous as ever. Being pinned under him was enough proof to Gemini that the butler wanted it as bad as he did – he just couldn't say it, even if there were no eyes and ears to see and spy on them here. It was an admirable, albeit frustrating trait – it only made Gemini squirm more in impatience. It was funny – the heir had wanted to see if he could make Oisin squirm, but now he was the one waiting breathlessly for his touch. It was as infuriating as it was a huge turn on.

Gemini sat up a little, wrapping his arms around Oisin's neck, so he could get a better look at his demon's eye. "You really are quite by-the-book, aren't you?" He laughed – a laugh as light as bell chimes. "Very well, Oisin Flynn, you have my permission – to touch me, to take me, in whatever way you want..."  Gemini's lips were millimeters away from the demon knight's – daring him to kiss him, to indulge in him.

Anonymous

He moved his head from that hand, shaking his head to get his bangs back in front of his eye and he stared at the heir. Just about to get off of the bed and go back to work. He was already in a bad predicament that he would instantly lose his job.

Even he was getting frustrated and annoyed at the fact that the heir was getting him so turned on and he had no permission, or even right to touch him. Even if he was of noble blood, he was tainted. How could tainted blood touch something so pure-- regardless of the antics in which Gemini ran by.

And just as he was about to get up and get off the bed, the arms came around him and he paused. "Yes... I am by-the-book. That is my job. I wasn't given permission to be my own person, just to follow orders." He said firmly. Though, he had another moment where he was about to pry himself free from the heir. Though, the heir leaned in and his lips parted sweetly as those words of permission seeped out from between them. Oisin closed his eyes for a moment. Then just gave in. Leaning in and kissing Gemini's lips deeply. Hungrily.

Anonymous

The heir pouted a little as the demon knight shook his head, shaking his bangs back in place. He would've liked nothing more to have that illustrious eye stare back at him while Gemini was pinned down like this, but he would take what he could get, for now. To have Oisin in this compromising position was already a plus – he knew that, once he uttered those words of permission, there was no way the butler could resist. The heir's body was already squirming with lust – he had played too many cards in this game, and now, all he wanted was to feel Oisin's touch. He burned for it, his body screamed for it, but eventually, Gemini Stone's patience was rewarded.

Finally, as soon as Gemini had given his permission, Oisin had closed in, kissing him hungrily. Gemini returned the kiss in that same greedy fashion, deepening the kiss. The wait, the anticipation that had been building up for this only made him taste all the more sweeter to the heir. All of the teasing, all of his toying... it had paid off in the end, like he knew it would. The heir's tongue probed into the butler's mouth, asking permission for entry. He wrapped his arms tighter around the butler's neck, pulling him in closer, pressing their bodies closer together, his own body taken over my immeasurable lust.

Anonymous

Oisin let the heir pull him close, but just as his permission said, Oisin wanted to do what he wanted to do. And it's been a long time since someone of such beauty had let him into their domain. So, Oisin pulled back and looked over Gemini's face. Though he rested his weight on his uninjured arm (his right arm) and moved his free hand down Gemini's body slowly. Pushing open the robe he was wearing and starting to disrobe him very slowly. His fingers tracing teasingly over every contour of Gemini's body.

Oisin then leaned in to press his lips to Gemini's neck, his tongue flicked over his skin and then he sucked roughly. Wanting to leave marks so he could have some satisfaction the next time he saw Gemini. He figured this would be the only time he would be like this with Gemini. So he wanted to have fun. So, he let a leg slipped between Gemini's legs and pressed against his groin.

Anonymous

His finger's on the heir's skin, slowly disrobing him – Gemini wasn't sure how much he could take. He was toying with him, but the heir couldn't have enough of him – with every movement, with every touch, Gemini wanted more. The heir out a soft moan as Oisin flicked his tongue over his neck, sucking hard against his soft, unmarred skin. Gods, that was going to leave a mark in the morning – but Gemini couldn't care less. As the demon knight slipped a leg between his, pressing against his groin, Gemini pressed back, and for the last time that night, hooked his fingers around the hemline of Oisin's pants. In a swift motion, just as he promised he would, Gemini  Stone let his fingers slip.

[center:2jbmm6ng]_______________________________________________[/center:2jbmm6ng]
The demon had left marks on his skin.

Gemini couldn't help but smirk at his reflection in the mirror – running his fingers down his neck, where Oisin had left his mark. What is this, he laughed to himself, some kind of bondage mark? But he couldn't help but enjoy seeing it there – it was proof of the night they had shared, even if he had snuck away and left the heir, perhaps in the dead of the night, or at the crack of dawn.

It had always been that way, of course – servants started the day early, his pleasure slaves had other beds they were expected to be in... Gemini Stone had never awoken with someone sleeping by his side. He didn't expect to, not at all. Normally, he would move on, recall the memory of his night of passion with some sort of satisfaction, and keep on going, as usual. But how could he forget the demon knight – Oisin Flynn? The answer: he couldn't, not really.

After a quick shower, breakfast, and readying himself for the day, for once, Gemini found himself bored with all of his servants. He had many of them, of course – some to brush his hair, read him the news, and some that acted simply as yes-men, to agree with him at all times. Currently, as Gemini made his way through the hallways of House Stone, he was bothered by his usual servant, who pulled out a long scroll, detailing Gemini's itinerary for the day.

"Your schedule is busy today, Master Stone," the servant muttered. He was an androgynous elf, dubbed Kale, who acted as Gemini's conscience than anything else. "You're expected at Sostrata University today, for a seminar, then you are to meet with the High Lord at noon – he wants to discuss your recent purchases, I think, something about overspending – and after that..." Gemini groaned, pushing a lock of his purple hair behind his ear, wondering if ignoring Kale would do anything. He couldn't care less about anything he had planned to do today, all he wanted was to find...

"What happened to your neck, Master Stone?" Kale asked.

Gemini stopped in his tracks, staring at the servant. He had so many appointments today, and Father would kill him if he didn't show up for his weekly lecture ('How many times have I told you to stop setting slave vendors on fire, yadda yadda yadda...'), but he needed to find him, to just make sure he existed. Gemini placed a hand on the mark on his neck, and bit his lip.

"It's just a reminder," he muttered, and then walked away, shaking his head. Kale frowned, waving the list around, but Gemini couldn't dredge up enough effort to just go along with the motions today. "Burn the list, Kale. I really couldn't care less about any of it."

If I were a demon knight, where would I be...?

Training, of course – wasn't it obvious? Somehow, Gemini's wanderings lead him to the field that outstretched in back of House Stone – one that seemed to go on for miles. While most knights did train at Bonnywild Field, the fields of House Stone made an excellent training ground, especially if one wanted to be alone. Gemini had spent countless hours training in this damned field himself, back when he had actually taken life seriously, but now, he only came here to laugh, at the foolish little boy he had used to be.

He sighed, a breath of relief, when he found Oisin in the field, training – proof that he existed, proof that last night had been real, and that it hadn't been a figment of Gemini's wild imagination. He pressed a hand to his neck once more, and looked down at his hand – at his broken mana ring. He snapped his fingers, and while he could still feel his telekinetic power still potent within him, he wasn't sure how to tap into it without the ring. He wanted very much to snap his fingers and appear behind Oisin, just like old times, but that probably wasn't the smartest of ideas...

Instead, he had to settle for merely sauntering onto the field, one hand on his hip, watching Oisin with those same laughing scarlet eyes. He was dressed casually, but casual for Gemini was extravagant to anyone else. He wore his usual lavish jacket equipped with white fur trim, despite the blazing summer heat. Pantomime Horse, his rapier, was attached to his hip, even though he rarely, if ever, used it.  "Someone's up bright and early~" he teased, but there was some relief in his tone, glad to have found him again. "You are quite the busybody, aren't you? While all of our knights are at rest, here you are, training diligently." He laughed a little, shaking his head, "When do you ever sleep?"

Anonymous

Oisin had taken to attacking a wooden figure of a human with a training sword. His movement swift and almost unseen as he moved, though it became apparent that as he trained he wore an eyepatch to ensure his eye was never seen by the other knights.

Though, one of the more important facts was that he was wearing a white tank and loose fitting black pants. Those tattoos were visible though the sweat soaked shirt, though his right shoulder no longer bore the burns of the night before-- like it never happened. And the way Oisin moved showed that he was unaffected by the injury that had knocked him on his ass.

And when Gemini had approached him, Oisin continued on his training looking as though if he stopped he would end up losing his concentration. Though, he was still able to speak. "I haven't slept in almost a year." He admitted, jumping up in the air and striking the wooden figure with the practice sword, and the wooden figure seemed to explode into a burst of shards. Oisin stepped back and stared at it. Seeming annoyed at the fact that it broke-- but the figures were made to withstand the practice swords-- the fact that he made it burst meant he was very strong.

Oisin shook his head and wiped sweat off his forehead. Looking to Gemini. "You shouldn't step onto the practice field to sit back and watch." He turned and held the practice sword out in a challenging manner. Pointing it at Gemini's throat. "Come at me." He demanded. Knowing full well that the heir was equipped with a real sword and anyone with a right mind would never go against that with a wooden sword. Though, that wasn't going to stop Oisin.

Anonymous

It was amazing, how swiftly Oisin moved, despite the massive hit he had taken from Gemini's magic last night. In fact, it was as if he had never been hurt at all. That was a relief – to know that he had healed so quickly, it made it easier to deal with the fact that his ring had malfunctioned at all. He still needed to get it fixed – he was pretty sure that was on the list of things to do that he had Kale burn – but that could wait until later, couldn't it? ( Not really, his best magic was psychic magic, after all...) Gemini Stone was a procrastinator at heart – he was sure fixing the mana ring could wait until later, after he was done toying with the demon knight once more.

He was almost taken aback by his confession – that he hadn't slept in almost a year – but then he remembered, it must have had something to do with him being a demon. But what was even more impressive was his display of power – the wooden figure, one that had withstood his instructor's beatings, one of the highest ranked knights of Fallial, had been crushed to smithereens. He perked an eyebrow, obviously impressed, but hadn't expected Oisin to challenge him to a fight, of all things. Despite him just holding a practice sword, it was obvious that Oisin didn't need a fancy blade to inflict damage. He exuded with raw power – Gemini had learned that last night – and to fight him?

The heir drew Pantomime Horse from his side – it was a blade carved with faesteel, its pommel and knuckle guard forged from gold – but that didn't mean he was as adept with the rapier as he was with magic. The sword had been his Father's gift to him, glad to see him training to become a knight – and it ended up being carried around as a display of his rank, rather than his power. But he could not turn down a challenge, could he? Gemini stood at the ready, eyebrow perked, rapier drawn.

"Oh?" Gemini asked, brow perked, free hand on his hip. "If this is what you truly want..." In his mind, he couldn't help but think how much of a fool he was, to go against a demon – but his pride, his vanity, they always got in the way. He rushed years of his instructor's training through his head in moments, trying to recall everything he'd ever learned, and came at Oisin in a fluid motion, aiming for his shoulder, knowing that it'd be foolish to hold anything back.

Anonymous

Oisin just stared at Gemini as the heir swiftly pulled out their rapier. Oisin allowed a brow to raise, but he was already seeing right through Gemini. And when the young heir came rushing at him, Oisin rose the practice sword and struck down on the blunt side in a way that threw off Gemini's balance and sent him face first into a hay stack.

Oisin turned to look at Gemini and shook his head. "With all that power.. I'm surprised you resort to just a head on attack. And to go after where an old injury was-- it is a wise move, but a cheap shot in the case of a spar." Oisin watched as Gemini stood back up and he tucked an arm behind him to give Gemini an advantage. But he needed more than just that when Gemini lunged forward and went for his face. Oisin turned the wooden sword and snapped it up to deflect where Gemini's blade pointed and with just a simple step to the right, he had Gemini running right past him.

Oisin turned to face Gemini once again. This time he tossed the wooden sword to the side and smirked wickedly. If his eye weren't hidden, it would be glowing again. He stood still with his hands at his side, letting Gemini lunge forward at his stomach. And easily Oisin took his palm to the side of the blade, side stepped and guided Gemini's steps. But this time, he brought his free hand up to smack the sword from Gemini's hand and with the sword gone he brought his other hand back up and pushed on Gemini's shoulder to knock him on his back, and he pinned him to the ground. Staring at him. "You should learn to use your magic without those rings. They will only hold you back. And you obviously rely on your magic more than you should."

Anonymous

Gemini Stone was not the sort of man who liked getting angry.

There were only certain people who could pull off anger and make it beautiful (like Oisin, for instance) but the heir was certain that his own anger, his own rage, held no beauty to it. It was because he was so vain, so arrogant – anything Gemini could really get mad about couldn't have been anything noble. To get mad after hearing heinous rumors about your family – there was beauty in that. To fume and narrow one's eyes at hearing the truth – there was no beauty to be found, in becoming enraged at the truth.

Still, Gemini Stone narrowed his eyes anyway, finding himself pinned under Oisin once again, but not on his own terms. He had known for a fact that Oisin would overpower him, because the heir really wasn't a man who was built to hold a sword. In a way, you could say that knighthood training was what broke him and turned him into a hedonist – he just hadn't been the same afterwards. Every training session he had with his instructor was only a reminder of how inferior he was with a blade, and now to hear Oisin say it as well, it was more than he could take.

And why the hell was being pinned under the demon knight such a turn on anyway, even if it wasn't on his terms? Gods, help him... maybe he wasn't well. Or maybe he was a masochist after all. There was a sick part of Gemini that thoroughly enjoyed being subject to Oisin's raw power, and every time he displayed it, he could not help but be impressed. But there was an anger burning inside him that somehow managed to overpower his libido – that, in itself, was a miracle.

"Since when have we become so cocky?" Gemini hissed. Who was he to tell him how to handle his magic? For that split second, Gemini forgot that his psychic mana ring had broken last night, and tapped into his power, but without using the ring. He snapped his fingers, and, without thinking, sent a blast of psychic energy in Oisin's direction. It was not as much energy as last night – just a burst of power – but as soon as he had done it, Gemini's eyes widened – the same way they had widened last night. In that moment, when he realized he had just screwed up again, it was as if he was watching a really bad movie – one he couldn't pause, stop, or rewind. He could only sit there and watch what he had done, without pause.

His anger was not beautiful.

Anonymous

Oisin stared down at Gemini, watching his eyes narrow, at that vermillion hue seemed to darken. Oisin enjoyed that color, so passionate, and so ready to show off rage, though Gemini would say it wasn't beautiful, Oisin found it enticing, and enjoyed it.

Oisin almost forgot what he was doing-- almost. But he could tell that his plan to get Gemini to tap into that magic was working. And, the next thing he knew, there was the sound of a snap and this painful smack to the face. Oisin flipped backwards off Gemini to help take the impact of the telekinetic burst, though the sting caused his landing to end up with him dropped down onto one knee and his bottom lip was puffy as that thick purple liquid seeped out of a cut in it.

Oisin took a moment to wipe the blood off with the back of his hand, only for it to be replaced. Then he stood up and walked over to Gemini, pulling the heir to his feet. "And this is why you should ignore the rings." He said, looking at him. "There is a beauty and a bite in your anger. One that can even take on the power of a demon." Oisin turned and walked over to the practice sword and picked it up. Then he turned and started walking off towards an old run down house that was just on the boundary of the practice field. It was said that supposedly no one has live in for many many years. Though he seemed rather comfortable when he pushed open the door and stepped into the house. Setting the practice sword down in a corner and he walked over to a pile of clothes that sat on a broken table.

Anonymous

He had made him bleed – again.

On one hand, he hadn't expected to be able to tap into his power like that, without the use of a ring. Before, when he had been an apprentice of magic, just learning the basics, he had found his own power to be too much for him to control properly, so he had used the rings, as a way to keep himself under control. But now – maybe he was advancing even more, so much so that the rings were a hindrance rather than an accessory to his power. He looked down at his ring, then back up towards Oisin, surprised to see that he had dealt out so much damage. Last night had been a fluke, something he had done because his ring had malfunctioned – but he had seriously made him bleed, again.

Gemini accepted his hand, and let Oisin pull him up to his feet. He talked of there being a beauty, and a bite to his anger, which made Gemini shake his head. "My anger is vile," Gemini insisted, shaking his head. "There isn't anything beautiful about it. Of all things, I didn't mean to hurt you...again..." His anger – it was a reflection of his soul, he knew – ugly, twisted, vain, arrogant, and hedonistic. He had been 'good' once – in that stereotypical definition of the word 'good' but now he played by his own rules, pulled his own punches, not giving a damn about anything or anyone, using people up like dolls and puppets...

But Oisin was different, though.

He followed Oisin to wherever he was going – not really thinking at this point, just doing for the hell of it – to an old abandoned house that he had forget was even here. He laughed a little, watching Oisin get comfortable, leaning by a doorway, arms crossed. "Don't tell me this has been where you're staying...?" He'd have to fix that, if it was true.

Anonymous

He didn't realize the the heir had followed him until he heard his voice. Oisin turned to look at him.. then nodded. "I do have a room in the servant's quarters, though they got angry with my hours. Said I kept waking them up. So I decided to come here." He looked around, his eyes coming to rest on a dull red stain on the wood floor. Oisin pursed his lips as he stared at it for a moment. It took a moment, but he was soon able to tear his eyes from it.

He turned back to a bucket of water he had with a rag and pulled off his shirt. Taking the rag and wringing it out lazily before he wiped the sweat off his chest. Not caring that more water was on the rag than he had expected and his pants got a little wet. Though, he soon removed them and wiped off his legs. He didn't seem to care about being naked in front of Gemini-- hell, he had already seen him naked. So he pulled off his boxers and tossed the clothes into a cloth bag. Grabbing a towel he dried off and then dunked his head into the bucket to clean his hair lazily. Just wanting the sweat off. He pulled his head out and wrung out his hair then towel dried it before he haphazardly got dressed into black suit pants, a white button down shirt, and vest.

He bent over to slip on new socks and then his dress shoes. Tucking in his shirt and brushing his hair with his hands--though he left the eye patch on for now. He grabbed his tie and put it on, tying it in a Windsor knot as he walked over to the stain on the floor. His eyes staring down at it, but this time he seemed to angrily pull his eyes away and he headed up the stairs that seemed ready to fall at any minute. Stepping into a room that hadn't changed in years. Many trinkets were out, but the thing he went to was a single painting of the Flynn family. The only one where Oisin was in. He was a newborn, and his mother held him with her hand over his right eye as if she were brushing his long hair aside (even though he was newborn, he had a lot of hair), but she was really hiding that eye.

Anonymous

The heir pursed his lips, making a note to find out which servants had been complaining about Oisin waking them up. "Oh?" he asked, tilting his head. "It sounds like certain people need to be kept in line..." He grinned, that Cheshire cat grin – if there was one thing Gemini liked doing, it was keeping servants in line in his own passive-aggressive way. If he couldn't sleep in the servant's quarters, there had to be a room in the House that Gemini could find for him, that Oisin could call his own. It'd have to be a surprise for him, of course – and so the heir tucked the idea away for later, so he'd have a surprise to spring on the demon knight, when he least expected it.

As Oisin changed, Gemini looked down to where the butler's eyes led, to a dark red stain on the floor. At first, Gemini thought it must've been Oisin's blood dripping on the floor, from the cut Gemini gave him on his lip just now – but of course, Oisin's blood was a shade of dark purple, not red. So then, whose blood could that be, if it was blood at all? And where exactly were they right now, on this strange house that sat on the fringe of their land? It was strange, how he had never even seen this abandoned little cottage before...

He was staring at the blood again – why was he so angry about it? Wheels turned in Gemini's head, albeit slowly, but then he recalled the story Oisin had told him last night, of his mother, who had killed herself in her cottage. He took some time to stare at the blood on the floor, not realizing that Oisin had climbed up the stairs. The heir looked up, and around him, before it finally clicked together, all of the gears and wheels in his head clicking in place.

This was his mother's refuge – his home, for all intents and purposes.

He looked around, looking for Oisin, but realized he was gone – up the stairs. He snapped his fingers, and without much thought, appeared a few steps behind Oisin, staring at the portrait that Oisin looked at – of his mother, and his father, but not by blood, and how his mother covered his eye, even in his childhood. He placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him a small smile. "It's a shame," Gemini began, "That she was forced to hide something so beautiful."

Anonymous

He turned to look at Gemini when that hand rested on his shoulder. Then he looked back up to the picture. He shook his head and tightened his tie. Turning he walked out of the room and down the stairs carefully. Grabbing his tailored suit coat and he put it on and buttoned it in place. Reaching up to adjust his bangs to cover his eye but chose to leave the patch on.

He didn't even wait for Gemini, he just pushed open the door that no longer latched and stepped outside. Looking around before he headed back to House Stone. Walking rather quickly, so he ended up at the house in no time, and entered it the back way that was meant for the servants and other staff. Oisin walked past the staff that all seemed to look at him strangely, like they didn't like him or trust him.

He didn't care. He was hired for one job: to do what the members of the Stone family told him. There was no room to care about the staff. So he stepped out of the hallway that led to all the staff's quarters and into the main house. And he simple set about cleaning. Not saying a word.

Anonymous

You know – it was times like these were Gemini was glad that he could teleport – otherwise, it would just be impossible to keep up with this one. He raised an eyebrow as Oisin adjusted his tie and left – walking faster than Gemini could even run. He didn't even have time to ask where he was going in such a hurry, but figured his question wouldn't be asked, even if he had time to ask it. Honestly... did he say something wrong? Or... oh, of course. He was a butler now, back to his by-the-book regime.

Gemini snapped his fingers, reappearing in the main hall, teleporting inches away from another butler who was carrying baskets of laundry, stacked high up in his arms. He yelped at Gemini's appearance, scurrying away, muttering apologies as he did so. The heir furrowed his brows at him – before, he would've found at least some amusement at flustering the other servants, but they were all so... servile, so flat and colorless.

Speaking of which, he had to find a certain demon butler, and somehow manage to dodge the others who were certainly looking for him right now. Mr. Belefont, for one, the man Father had hired just to make sure he wasn't gallivanting around the town, and Kale for another, that nagging elf who would never leave him alone. In fact, Gemini could hear that distinct sound of Kale's feet shuffling through the halls right now...

He snapped his fingers once more – glad to have control of his psychic magic again, with or without the ring – and popped into a couple of rooms, leaving as quickly as he had entered in some cases. Finally, after a few trial and error cases, he managed to teleport into the room where Oisin worked, cleaning away, as usual, ever so diligently.

"You're so quick to run away from me, aren't you?" Gemini asked, placing one hand on his hip. "As if last night never even happened..." Despite the fur trim on Gemini's jacket, that mark he had left was still purposely visible.