Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A time for everything...

Started by Anonymous, July 05, 2011, 07:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He stopped dusting off the books and turned to face the area of the room that Gemini was about to teleport in. His eyes falling upon Gemini's face seconds before his face was there.. But, once he acknowledged Gemini's presence he turned and went back to cleaning. It was a large house, and he was asked to work overtime.

But, then Gemini had to talk. He paused again and looked to Gemini. "It's not running away. I was late for work." he stated, he pointed to the clock and showed that it was 20 minutes after 12. He was 20 minutes late for work, even though he was working over time, they said at noon to start.

He then turned again and went back to cleaning off the many books that he could tell haven't left the shelves in years.

Anonymous

It wasn't running away, he claimed – he was simply late for work. He opened his mouth, about to say that him being late was nonsense – but he looked at a nearby clock, realizing that he was telling the truth. For some reason, Gemini wouldn't have been able to picture Oisin being late for anything unless he had seen it for himself – he was simply so by the book, it was just hard to imagine.

After his short reply, Oisin turned to clean the bookshelves, effectively ignoring him, just like before. He perked a brow, but Gemini should've known this would happen – he was in 'butler mode' after all. He snapped his fingers again, appearing on top of the bookshelf in a flash. He wondered if Oisin regretted helping him tap into his psychic abilities again...

"Then why not take the day off?" the heir asked, swinging his legs from atop the bookshelf. "You deserve it, no?" In a fluid motion, he leapt down from the bookshelf, so that he stood in front of the butler, so that he'd finally have his attention. "After all you must be tired – from our little rendezvous last night." Gemini reached out, holding Oisin by the tie lightly, predicting that he might try to leave. "Ahh – let's not get hasty. Stay right here for a second, hm?" Gemini laughed, obviously amused. "I just want to make sure that you're real," he assured, wishing he could see the demon butler's hidden eye. "Just to make sure you're the same Oisin that gave me this mark."

He shrugged his shoulders, so that the fur was farther away from the mark, to make it more visible. He was toying with him, of course – but this kind of thing, it went against Gemini's usual policies. Sleeping with servants? That was fine and dandy. Hounding them after the deed was done? This was a first. But Oisin was different, in too many ways – he was a conundrum, making Gemini break all of his usual rules...

Anonymous

Oisin paused when the heir suddenly was sitting on the bookshelf and he suddenly had his gaze pointed right at Gemini's crotch. He wondered if that was part of Gemini's evil plan, but, either way, the gaze was adverted and he caught the books the fell when Gemini jumped off the bookshelf and he put them back up. Looking down to Gemini.

"I'm sorry sir, but I cannot chose to take the day off, I was asked to come in at noon and work until six am tomorrow morning. Because I told them I would be here, I am obligated by that verbal contract." Oisin said flatly. Gemini knew how to get him to take a day off, but Oisin could no chose it himself.

He turned to go clean another bookshelf but was caught by the tie. He stopped and returned his gaze to Gemini. "Yes sir." he said in regards to being told to stay there for a second, though he knew the flexibility of the word 'second' in that phrase. He was stuck to that spot until he was instructed to move.

His eyes moved over to look at that mark on Gemini's neck, then back to his face, unmoving. Sure, he made that mark the night before. But, that didn't mean he needed to adjust his habits around the heir based off that. He was instructed to do as he would like to that night, and thus Oisin did what he wanted to. The result of that was shown by the mark on his neck. But, the new dawn brought back his old guidelines. Still bound by the codes he signed on to. And now, he just stared at Gemini. Wondering what he was getting at.

Anonymous

Gods above – was he really calling him 'sir' now? Gemini furrowed his brows at the terminology – 'sir' was his father, not him. "You know my name, don't you? Or have you forgotten it already?" He toyed with his tie, running his fingers across the silken fabric. "It's Gemini – don't call me anything else, especially not 'sir.'" It was such an old, rusty word – only lifeless lords and noblemen went by sir, but Gemini didn't. His tone was a little stricter than he would've liked – but when it came to honorifics, Gemini hated them more than he hated the nickname Father had given him. His name, given to him by his mother, was his name for a reason, damnit – don't call him anything else.

Apparently, he was under contract to work, or... something. To be honest, Gemini didn't understand any of it, but he did understand how to get Oisin a day off. It would not be as easy as snapping his fingers, but finding the attendant who took care of servant affairs was a moderately easy task. All it took were a few words, and Oisin could have his day off – and still get paid for it as well. "Forget about all that," Gemini muttered, shaking his head. "You're off today – consider it my gift to you, hm?" He laughed, not looking forward to talking to the attendant, but he'd put up with it, for him. "I'll take care of everything." His word was nearly as good as Father's anyway, in this House. Hell, if he wanted, he could have Oisin do nothing and still get paid, if he saw it fit to do so.

Of course, Oisin was silent – he had almost expected that. Granted, this was new territory for Gemini (although he would never admit it) but what he was about to propose wasn't something he had ever tried with anyone before. But Oisin was different, he knew. "You don't have to be so formal around me, Oisin. I quite enjoy your company, especially when you're not accosting me with needless honorifics."

He was still toying with that damn tie. "You said last night – no one had given you permission to be yourself. What if I give that to you right now?" He tilted his head, searching for his reaction. "I give you permission to be yourself, around me... and to be around me a lot more often." He probably wouldn't get that either. Hell, Gemini himself barely knew what he was getting at. He pulled Oisin's tie, so that he was closer to his face, so he could see his reaction properly.

"What I'm trying to say is... I want you to be mine."

Anonymous

Oisin rose a brow when Gemini told him he had the day off. So, he took that rag he was holding and placed it on a small table next to him, since he couldn't move with Gemini holding his tie like that. "Well... thank you, Gemini." he said calmly. Staring down at him still.

The next speech caught Oisin by surprise. He was expecting to have to answer Gemini about getting permission, but then it was just granted. Oisin licked his lips and stepped back a bit. Not having to watch his honorifics and being able to just.. be him. To talk out of line, and to see Gemini more? Now he was utterly confused. And being tugged in closer.

And then Gemini said he wanted him. "You want me to be yours?" he repeated. No longer bound by rules and regulations. "So, are you asking that my soul purpose here is to be your personal lover?" Oisin figured he was being told to be a sex-butler. Property of Gemini, even though he was pretty much Gemini's property as it was.

Anonymous

Gemini Stone was good at looking like he knew what he was doing – even when he didn't.

For all his Cheshire cat grins and amused expressions, really, there were sometimes when he wasn't versed in certain situations... so he just played things by ear. While he was arrogant and confident, there were sometimes when a little voice would nag at him in the back of his head, and ask, Am I doing this right? It was a flaw he covered up from the world, but not entirely. After all, there was a reason why the heir talked in questions.

He frowned a little at Oisin's last statement, shaking his head. "Not at all," he assured, his voice faraway, thinking of the pleasure slaves he had kept in the lower quarters – a den of his dirty secrets. That's not what Gemini wanted for him at all. For a minute, he realized that he had the power to do just that, to make it so that was the only reason or way he could work here – and that scared even him, just a little. "Definitely not. I would never ask that of you." Gemini shook his head again, as if to affirm that wasn't what he meant at all – his scarlet eyes had grown more serious as he said it.

"You can continue your life here as normal – working, training, and what have you. All I ask is that we... spend more time together is all." He twirled his tie around his finger, thinking, wondering how to explain this better. He thought that his previous explanation had been enough, but now he had to explain this in a way to make Oisin understand – he didn't want to make him a mindless sex toy, he just wanted him to be... his. He didn't know any other way to describe it. There was a term that people used for this kind of thing, he knew, but it was literally not in Gemini's vocabulary. So much for being a scholar.

"Wouldn't it be nice – for you to just be yourself? That's all I'm asking of you, really. To be yourself, to be around me, and also..." He was pulling on that damn tie again, inching him just a little closer. "...to never hold yourself back around me." Gemini paused, but realized that for once, he was out of words. He really didn't know any other way to describe it, this relationship he wanted with Oisin.

Anonymous

He listened closely to Gemini, but he was still having a hard time figuring out what Gemini was getting at. But, he was starting to figure it out. It wasn't like he was slow, it was just that he wasn't expecting such a request from the heir. "You mean.. a relationship?" He asked.

It was strange that that was the case, and Oisin was more prepared to keep the honor of House Stone intact. Well, as much as he could. So, he immediately pulled away from Gemini and shook his head. "No no... I couldn't possibly allow that. You're the heir. You need to find a woman so you can carry on the name." He stated. And, if he were with Gemini, he didn't know how he would handle allowing Gemini to sleep with a woman just to pass on the name.

Anonymous

A relationship! Yes, that was the word! Well, there was a better word for it actually, but he really didn't know what it was. At the word, Oisin pulled away from him immediately, shaking his head, and spoke the honest to god truth – Gemini needed to be with a woman, to carry on the family name. Oh, Gemini knew that, of course – if anything, of course he knew that...

But he had already taken everything sacred to what Father thought was being a 'gentleman' and shattered it – he played by his own rules, and this was just another instance where he was doing whatever he wanted to do, regardless of the consequences to come. Sure, he knew Father would have his head for it. Sure, there was the possibility that this could even endanger his status as the heir, considering that there had never been two High Lords on the seat of power before, but he couldn't care less. He knew what he wanted, and he'd kill to have it – to have him.

Gemini laughed, as if the idea of following the rules was amusing to him. "Honestly... do you think I care about any of that?" He spoke these words with absolute certainty – it was the result of his arrogance, his unwarranted confidence. "There are more important things in life than ascribing to everyone else's rules and regulations." He was going to add on 'wouldn't you agree?' but Gemini had a sick feeling that he wouldn't. "And right now, my happiness and yours is much more important than passing on some name." He took hold of his tie again, tilting his head. "I'll deal with that when the time comes. If that's the only excuse you have to refuse me, you'll have to come up with something better than that, Oisin Flynn." As usual, Gemini smiled – he was a hard man to rattle.

Anonymous

Oisín glared at Gemini for a moment then closed his eyes and let out a sigh. Gemini was pretty set with this decision, and Oisín couldn't fight it. Gemini was everything that he liked. Even his arrogant nature was highly appealing to Oisín. Probably because he was a demon. But, the determination that Gemini used was driving him insane, how could he continue to deny him?

And, it wasn't like he had a choice when Gemini tugged him back in and he looked down at Gemini. Though, he was allowed to be him now, and why continue to let Gemini tug him around? Oisin slapped Gemini's hand away and grinned, showing off a fang. "So, you want to be my boyfriend." He purred out. Reaching up and pushing off that eye patch lazily. Throwing it behind him. "I don't know how I feel about you needing to pass on the name, but you can have a child and not love the mother. But, for now. I'm not yours." he paused, reaching out and grabbing Gemini's collar. "You're mine." He said in a firm voice and kissed Gemini's lips deeply.

Anonymous

Of course, Gemini knew that he'd win in the end – but he didn't expect to win so quickly, is all.

As he slapped his hand away, Gemini smirked, knowing that he had done it – his demon was back. As usual, Oisin knew all the right things to do – all the right things to say – to turn him on. Finally, he had removed that eyepatch, so that he could get a glimpse of that demon eye, which was still hidden by his raven black hair. If Gemini could have it his way, he would tuck Oisin's bangs behind his ear forever, so he could always see it – his hidden eye.

Then he said the word – boyfriend, and there it was, the word he had been looking for. And he was right – if push came to shove, Gemini could have a child and not love the mother, he knew, but he didn't want to think about the future, he only wanted to think about the now.

The now, of course, which consisted of Oisin grabbing him by the collar, pulling him in, and declaring that Gemini was now his. He smirked into the kiss, returning it as greedily as he had done last night, wrapping his arms around Oisin's neck once more, pulling him closer. The bookshelf Gemini was leaning against was shaky and rickety, and not the best place to press himself again, but hell if he cared about any of that. Oisin was his – no, he was Oisin's – and that was just the way Gemini liked it.

Anonymous

He pushed up against Gemini and deepened the kiss. Sliding his tongue into the heir's mouth and drew Gemi's tongue into his own and sucked on it. Though, he soon found that that bookshelf really wasn't good when a couple books fell down and he broke the kiss and managed to catch the two books and tucked them away.

"I am going to have to ask that you secure my...'day off' before I am seen by the head." Oisin didn't want to get yelled at. If that happened, he would probably turn and go right to work as if he had been working all along. Though, if Gemini really wanted him to have a day off, he better ensure Oisin didn't get in trouble.

He stepped away from Gemini and smirked. "Then, we can go 'practice'?"

Anonymous

The heir had been too enraptured by Oisin to notice that books were falling, and by the time he did notice, it would've been too late for him to do anything. Thankfully, Oisin had managed to catch them in put them back in place – but had to break the kiss to do it. Gemini shook his head, damning this old bookshelf – it was the first time a piece of furniture had interrupted him...

Thankfully, Oisin was more level-headed than Gemini in these situations, and reminded him of the fact that the heir needed to secure his day off. He pouted, but knew that was probably for the best – the last thing he wanted was Oisin getting in trouble because of him. If anything, he was one of the best butlers they had around here, and for him to be admonished because Gemini had to have what he wanted when he wanted it would be a shame.

"You have a point..." the heir sighed, although he would much rather be here than negotiating with the head. Nevertheless, he removed his arms from Oisin's neck, placing one hand on his hip. "Come, let's go meet the head attendant. You'll find that she's a...charming woman, of sorts..." There was sarcasm peppered in his tone – the head was not charming at all, Gemini knew. But then again, anyone who was too loyal to Father ended up not being very charming to his prodigal son.

He grinned at Oisin's suggestion, that usual Cheshire cat smile. "Of course~" he assured, laughing. "After I square everything away, we can get right back to 'practicing'." But then, he frowned, realizing that the head attendant's office was quite a ways away... If it was just Gemini, he could be there with a snap of his fingers, but Oisin would have to walk. Then again, his psychic power had grown, had it not? Perhaps he had enough mana stored in him now to carry the weight of two people.

"We could walk there... or, we could do this faster..." Gemini held out his hand, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Do you trust me?" Again, he asked him that question - with different intent than last night, of course. He had tapped into his powers with Oisin's help – but it was a risky thing, to try a new spell – teleporting two people – on another live person. He had never teleported with another person before, and after seeing what malfunctioning magic could do last night, he would understand if Oisin would rather just walk. He looked at him, curious, eyes neutral – knowing that what he was asking wasn't an easy thing to decide upon.

Anonymous

Oisin looked at Gemini, he was kind of glad he didn't have to hold back anything in front of Gemini. Having that feeling of freedom was making him feel as though he didn't have to be wary of the things he did. So, seeing Gemini hold out his hand, he realized just what Gemini was going to do.

So, Oisin reached out and took Gemini's hand. And, in that instant they seemed to snap to another location. No longer in the library, but in front of the door to the head attendant. Oisin released Gemini's hand and fixed his bangs over his eyes. He had appearances to keep-- especially in front of the person who paid him. So he stepped back and adjusted his tie. Letting Gemini do all the work.

Anonymous

As soon as Oisin took his hand, Gemini began charging his psychic energy – but was surprised, to find that, in a split second, he was in front of the head attendant's office, without having to do anything at all. For a minute, he was rightly confused, and took a moment to look around him, eyebrow raised, looking at Oisin who was casually adjusting his tie, as if nothing had happened. "Did you just...?" Gemini started, but then shook his head and laughed. "Nevermind... Let's go in, shall we?"

Gemini rapped his knuckles on the door thrice, before barging in, not waiting for the head's permission to come in. He didn't need it, of course – he could barge in where he wanted, whenever he wanted. The head attendant, a thin fae with high cheekbones and manicured nails, looked up at the door once and sighed. She had seen Gemini far too often than she would've liked to – and already knew what he wanted.

"Master Stone..." The woman sighed, rubbing her temples with two fingers as soon as she saw him. "What can I do for you?" Her tone was as sweet as he needed it to be – she already knew what he wanted.

Gemini furrowed his brow – god, he hated honorifics. He gestured for Oisin to step inside, and was glad that there were no chairs around, actually – he didn't want this to take long. The heir, to make a point, took Oisin's hand in his, lacing his fingers through his own. He brought the demon knight's hand and his own up to his face, resting his cheek on their entwined fingers. "You're familiar with Oisin Flynn, aren't you, Rose?"

"I am indeed, Master Stone," the attendant assured, sighing. "And I'm not surprised that you are, as well."

"Are you really?" the heir asked, laughing. (She was insinuating the worst of him, Gemini knew – but if anything, his temper was hard to touch.) "He'll be taking a day off today, Rose. That isn't a problem, is it?" The look on her face said that it was indeed a problem. "Consider it a paid daycation of sorts, Rose – keep this day on his time card."

Rose's left eyebrow was twitching. "Master Stone," she began, "I should have you know, the High Lord –"

The heir winced at the term. "Let's not talk about Father, Rose, shall we?" His smile returned. "Just be a doll and bring out the papers – the ones that need signatures." Rose sighed, and eventually brought them out on the table –supplying the heir with a pen to sign away the files.

He was about to turn and leave, but Rose shook her head, calling him back. "Oisin needs to sign them too, Master Stone." Gemini sighed – the sooner they could leave, the better! – but stayed by the door, waiting for Oisin to finish signing as well.

Rose beckoned Oisin over towards her large desk with one finger, spreading the papers out that Gemini had signed, and marked with an X where he would need to sign as well. "It's just standard procedure," she mumbled, and looked up at him, trying to see what he was thinking. "Master Stone... can be a bit of a child sometimes," she started, in a low whisper, so the heir could not hear.

"If you don't want to... spend time with him... you don't have to, if you don't want. There is no need to give in to him, if you'd rather not be with him." She had seen far too many servants eager to spend time with the heir, only to be tossed away after a few days, totally forgotten. She bit her lip, only looking out for him – he was yet another servant she was responsible for, after all.

Anonymous

He looked to Gemini as his hand was taken and rubbed on Gem's cheek and he turned his gaze to Rose. He didn't know that there were so many things that he needed to do. He sighed and looked to the side as Gemini signed his name. Then he looked to Rose when he was beckoned over. Casually, Oisin walked over and signed his name where it was needed.

Though he paused to look at Rose and grinned. "Oh.. I can assure you.. I want to." he said.. Continuing to write his name. When he was done he turned and walked over to Gemini and grabbed onto the waist band of his pants and pulled him out of the room. The second the door shut, they phased into Gemini's room. And he grinned to Gem.

Anonymous

The heir furrowed his brow at Rose – gods above, that woman could be annoying. Just like her father, she loved meddling in affairs that she thought was fine to stick her head in. Hell only knew what she was saying to Oisin, but none of it seemed to faze him. He seemed to grin at her instead, signed his papers, and left. Being the nosy bastard that Gemini was, he could only wonder what she had said...

However, Gemini forgot all about it as soon as soon as Oisin latched onto the waist of his pants, pulling him out of the door, and teleporting them out of the hallway as soon as the door was shut. Gemini – who was not used to teleporting on someone else's terms, could only laugh, gathering his bearings, toying with his tie again.

"So, you can teleport as well? What other secrets are you hiding?" There was that smile again, playful and mischievous. "I can't wait to find out – what other surprises you have in store for me..." In a fluid motion, Gemini pulled Oisin's tie towards him, initiating the kiss for once. Normally, he would've toyed with Oisin, until the butler had no choice but to give in and kiss him – but Gemini's patience only lasted for so long. His kiss was hungry, deep, and greedy, as it always was – it was so easy, to drown in Oisin's essence.

Anonymous

He nodded to Gemini. "Yes. I cane teleport. But the other tricks are for you to find out." He chuckled and let Gemini take a hold of his tie and leaned in easily and returned the kiss pretty feverishly. He pushed on Gemini and guided him towards a table. Lifting him up to sit on it and he broke the kiss and ripped off his tie so Gemini couldn't use that anymore.

But, he reached out and unbuttoned Gemi's shirt. Leaning in and kissing his neck softly. Then moved to that bruise and flicked his tongue over it which his hands pushed the shirt off him. Trailing his fingers down his chest as his lips soon followed. Finding one of his nipples and he bit it. Then sucked softly. He had a thing for the taste of blood.

Anonymous

Goddamnit – there went Oisin's tie. But Gemini knew, as Oisin shed his tie, that his demon had returned. For most of the heir's sexual escapades, he had always been the dominant ones, for he had always dealt with demure slaves and groveling servants, who were too scared, or too uncertain, to touch him. But Oisin – he knew exactly what he wanted, and wasn't afraid to take it. His aggression – it was probably one of his best qualities, in Gemini's eyes.

As the heir was backed up on the table, he shut his eyes, feeling his lips – then his tongue – on his neck. It had grown to be a sensitive spot for Gemini after last night, so the butler's touch only made him shiver with pleasure. Oisin was moving quickly today, and had already shrugged his shirt off him, and was trailing his fingers, then his lips, down his chest. What he didn't expect, however, was for Oisin to bite him.

He drew a quick breath as he did so, dizzy with euphoria – goddamn, no one had ever been so bold before. But maybe Gemini was a masochist, because it only proved to be more of a turn on. He found that he could not suppress a low moan from escaping his lips, but he smirked lightly. "Vampire," Gemini accused teasingly, but the way he squirmed under Oisin's touch was begging for more.

Anonymous

"Vampire?" he repeated and drug his fangs over his skin two leave twin cuts. Then licked the blood and moved up to kiss Gemini's lips so he could taste his own sweet blood. It was at this time that Oisin's hands moved to Gem's hips. Unbuttoning his pants and tugging them down. Sure he was moving fast but it had been a while since he was able to be intimate with someone-- and to be able to two days in a row? Oisin was already painfully aroused as he moved down to his knees in front of Gemini and reached into his pants.

The next thing Oisin did was took the other into his hands... and thus started their second night.

When the 'deed' was done, Oisin leaned back from Gemini and pulled the heir off the table. He was still panting, though he made sure Gemini was able to get to his bed with out and issues. He didn't want Gemini to fall. So he carefully picked him up and carried him to the bed. Sitting him down and flicking his long nails over his bruised nipple.

Anonymous

His fangs in his skin, his own blood on his lips – the heir couldn't get enough of him. Oisin's essence had enveloped him fully, wholly, until the world only consisted of himself, and his demon knight. The taste of his own blood, metallic and red, turned him on more than he thought it would – but the heir was grateful for how quickly Oisin was moving. Everything was almost a blur as the demon knight moved; his hands were at his hips, unbuttoning his pants, pulling them off, placing his hands inside... Was it possible, Gemini wondered, to die from being overloaded with pleasure? As Oisin dropped to his knees, Gemini was seriously beginning to wonder if such a thing were true...

[center:130ma6of]_____________________[/center:130ma6of]

The heir had never been so physically exhausted before...

Panting, trying to catch his breath, Gemini wondered if he'd fall over from exhaustion, but Oisin had already thought of that. The demon knight was already carrying him over toward the bed, supporting him, so he wouldn't fall. It was almost a little embarrassing, to be so helpless, but Oisin didn't make any jokes (not yet, anyway) about how tired he was. As the butler flicked a long nail over his bruised nipple, Gemini laughed a little – when he did, it was easy to tell how tired he was. He was absolutely disheveled, hair damp with sweat, an absolute wreck – but he had never felt so satisfied before.

"You're going to leave me black and blue," Gemini teased, shaking his head – but he was amused, nonetheless. Each mark Oisin left on him was a small treasure of sorts – but they'd be gone in a few days or so, thanks to his fae blood, which made it easy for Gemini to heal quickly. He would be a little sad when that happened, especially when the mark on his neck faded away...