Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

[M] Here's the deal ~ Bound by terms

Started by Anonymous, July 26, 2011, 08:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Another lead, another store. This town was proving useless to her by now. The small fairy-like girl floated down gracefully on her ebon wings in front of the store, drawing the usual crowd. Unlike most winged creature, her wings sprouted from the small of her back rather than her shoulders. Fairy-like only described her weight and stature as well as the fact that her wings didn't flap like normal wings did, instead a unique wind spell was cast beneath them, allowing her to glide gracefully without disturbing the peace with whipping winds that flapping caused.

Her skin was a very light bluegreen, almost minty in color, and her short cut hair was the same ebon as her wings. Pink eyes looked around with a huffy expression as she marched on into the store with her small self, barely over five feet in height. She wore little, and very asymmetrical armor. It fit well and accentuated her wonderful figure well.

A curved sword was sheathed at her hip and a dagger with plated holster was strapped to her opposite thigh. Her clothing was dressed with decorative runes, from her two distinctly different boots to her one-sleeved top. Full of confidence, she rolled up to the counter and asked the man some very specific questions about a compass or map or locket of some kind that was particularly rare.

She used some secret words she had obtained to gain access to said item and the man gave her a knowing look, nodding and stepping away to retrieve said item. Finally, she grinned, getting somewhere with this place. She waited confidently for the man to return, humming contently now that she was getting what she had been searching for at long last.

Anonymous

Rei swaggered into the small town, swooning girls gathering like famished flies to a half rotted dragon carcass. He swung his long braid of brown/red to red hair over his shoulder and winked his red eyes at the girls, causing some to swoon. Some shook their heads in disgust. But he knew they'd be dreaming about him later.

He found the shop. It was an average shop, specializing in rare things. Particularily navigational items. Like compases, geoscopes... and maps.

He waltzed in like the place was his bloodhound puppy's doghouse. He swaggerd up to the counter and and hailed the shop owner, who had just come back from a back room with a scroll.

"Good day, sir. Did you get my letter?" Before the man could speak, a boy burst through the door.

"Papa! This letter came by Griffin Post! A griffin dropped them off! And it had a girlfriend! Coooooooool!" The man grabbed the letter and and opened it. His eyes widened more and more as he read each line. When he finished, he looked up at Rei, in his elaborate silk clothes and basilisk-skin boots. Then he read it again.

"A girlfriend, huh?" Rei mused. "How fortunate. Post Griffins don't exactly meet new girls every day. That would be why it took so long. So, you have the map?"

"Y-yes..." the man looked worried. "In fact, its right here. But..." he looked at the girl at the counter. Rei turned to look.

"You! It's you!"

Anonymous

She glared when the boy walked in and her wings twitched. He didn't see her! Was he ignoring her? She snickered, never guessing she'd run into him again. She waited with a grin, wondering if he'd ever notice her. What was this? A letter? She blinked, showing signs of curiosity. She listened intently when the owner said he had it right here. What?? What he had, she had JUST asked for! What was this?? What was going on here? She glared slightly, eyes questioning the chop keep and HIM.

Oh NOW he noticed her. She grinned, but was still angry, hissing a small laugh at the boy. "Well, took you long enough, dolt! I couldn't get away from you last night! You were a cute little thing chasing after me, soo confident and sure of yourself!" she had a good chuckle.  "Am I suddenly too short for your radar? And what's this? Whatr you barging in her for and taking MY stuff?" she crossed her arms and glared at him annoyedly.

Anonymous

Urg... that girl...! He'd forgotten about her! "Well, uh, Krem, was it? I orderd this map first, so its mine. And you are a bit small..."

"Um... actually, sir...she came here for it first."

"But I sent that letter weeks ago. And I am paying you a lot..."

"Y-yes..." the man blushed. "That is a lot. But this lady has excellent credintials, contacts that I cannot ignore. If I sell it to you, I'll get kicked out of the guild."

"But if you sell it to her, you lose a lot of money. And I have contacts, too."

"W-well..."

"How about you both buy it?" The boy asked. Everyone seemed to have forgotten he was there. His father tried to shoo him away, but the boy was adamant. "I've seen this map: its a treasure map, right? Can't you both go? And, I dunno, share the treasure? That way, you have backup!"

Rei listened patiently. Yes... that made sense. Then he looked at Kremzzn, and his facemuscles spasmed. Or maybe it didn't.

Anonymous

She nodded surely every time the shopkeep defended her purchase of the item. "It belongs to me!" she puffed her small body up and stared him down. "Your money is worthless here!" she spat, clearly not wanting to give up her map. "Why the hell are you even here, and for MY map?? You only want it because I do! Wait, how did you know I wanted it!? And that it was here!? " She growled. Did she tell him a bout it?? She thought hard. No, no she didn't! Hmm, what was this trickery??

The boy chimed in and she twitched, looking at him like he was a stupid child. "What? Share? With HIM? The only reason he wants it is because I do! ...I think!" she grumbled, trying to remember again. "A-anyway, its rightfully mine, the man says so!" She scowled at him when he went along with the child's idea, but after a moment, she took a deep breath and exhaled.

She tapped her finger on her forearm as she stood there, arms crossed still. "hmmm..." She looked him over good as she thought. She could get it from him and just leave him behind. She was confident of this. When she was sure she had this planned out, she smirked smugly and sighed. "Fine! I suppose we could work this out after its purchased." She eyed him, holding her hand out to accept the map.

The man obliged and set the sealed scroll in her hands and she held it vertically, letting him grab hold of it as well. She extended her hand and shook his, if only to look good. She kept that confident smile as they shook on it, unaware of the curse she had unleashed upon them both. "Deal...now pay the man!" she huffed. If he wanted it so bad, he could pay half. She placed her half on the counter and awaited his.

Anonymous

"Only want it because you do? You're delusional. And self-centered." He watched her finally come to reason, and he shook her hand. As he did so, he felt a gossamer of magic delicately brush his fingers, but he waved it off as some spellwork from out in the streets. "I've already given the man my money."

"But, sir!" The man cried out, unable to help himself. "This is more than half, in fact, its several times the price of the map!"

"Well, then! Fix up this shop! Its disgusting, dingy... I want it to be suitable for nobles when I come back, you hear?"

"Yes, sir..." The man seemed confused.

Rei turned to Krem. "Well? Shall we?"

Anonymous

She clearly didn't like his style. Throwing money at people like that was rude and shallow. This place was fine! Wonderful in fact! It had the aura of a perfect loreshop. She wasn't someone who cared for his hallowed out riches. "We shall...! "She huffed calmly, letting him pay and taking her own pouch back. She may not be materialistic, but money was still needed for payment.

After all was said and done, she walked outside with the scroll in hand, with him obviously following after her. She knew he wouldn't let her out of his sight that easily. Once all done and outside the shop, she glared at him with a smug grin, shaking the scroll in as him reprimandingly. "You are a monster, you know that. Egotistical rich boy who doesn't understand the value of a copper!" she hissed, wings ruffled cutely.

"But now, I'm done with you. I bid you good day sir!" she laughed, quickly rising into the air and out of his reach, waving the scroll lat him smugly. "Thanks for the gift. It is much appreciated!" she slowly rose higher and higher, teasing him uncontrollably.

Anonymous

Rei shook his head. "You don't know me. Did you see that boy? Dirty? Hungry? Not starving, but well fed. Loreshops don't exactly get customers every day." He glared at her. "Oh, no you don't! Holding his arm out, he changed them into large wings. Harpy wings, though clean. Crouching down, he prepared to leap up after her, she who was already a pinpoint in the sky, when a sudden headache, grew to a raging killer migraine. Rei clutched his head and screamed.

Pain, like Zeus giving birth to Athena. Pain, like a javelin taking its leave of his mind. Pain, like a wrenching of his soul. Pain, pain that made a proud man clutch his head and scream like a mother who was suddenly not.

And suddenly, it stopped, with a whimper of wind and a bang of earth.

Anonymous

Oh yeah, that... She remembered his bragging about transformations. So it wasn't a lie after all. She twitched when he transformed and backed away, gliding in the sky, floating gracefully as her wings stayed gently outstretched, casting wind beneath them. Crap, this wasn't good. He then collapsed a moment, in mid transformation and she blinked. What the-? But before she could mention anything, she felt a similar pain, like a throb in her chest.

She winced and clutched between her bosom a moment, the pain fading. What the crap was that?? She trembled for a second and panted, looking at him with a glare. What was going on here? She didn't want to waste any time though, so she used this moment to wisp off across the sky.

That had been only the initial reaction of the curse they unleashed upon themselves. It wouldn't be until a while later that the lingering weakness would set in, a few hours maybe. As he searched for her, he would feel similar pains as she did, a shortness of breath, a pull in his chest, and later in the day, the distressing feeling that his soul was trying to be pulled from his body.

She wasn't so well off either. Flying low and slow, she began questioning her strange and sudden illness, panting softly like she was having trouble breathing. Curse him, what had he done!? She growled mentally. Later in the evening, she worsened to the point of going back to find the bastard child. And that's what she did.

She analyzed the symptoms and noticed they were getting stronger and then weaker depending on the direction she traveled, and when she finally found him across the street, and the strain was mild, she looked at him wide-eyed. No way! She called out to him weakly, feeling low for crawling back, but was somewhat happy to find he too wasn't fairing so well. When she finally approached, him she was short of breath again and glaring.

"Ooooh you!" she whined near hysterically. "What did you do!?" she grabbed him by the shirt and shook him, trembling slightly. Her body felt at ease around him and that confirmed it. And being frantic and starved for rest, she whined louder pressing her chest into him and breathing shakily as the pain began to slow. "You bastard...!" She grumbled, face buried in his chest and wings twitching worriedly.

Night had fallen and she was exhausted. The map scroll was along the small of her back, tucked through her belt as she held onto him in the middle of the street, too tired to strike him with anything right now.

Anonymous

After he'd collapsed, the pain stopped. Looking up, he saw Kremzzn, too far to catch up to now,  waver in her flight, before making a slow decent into the distance. What...was that? as the day went on, he began to feel sick and tired, even ill. He still had a headache, although it never became unbearable. And it began to rain. As the twilight dawned, he stood in the rain, too weary to move, too sick to vomit, too hungry to eat. This all started when she stole the map. And suddenly, she was there.

It was then that he realized that the pain and discomfort had been fading. And now, it was gone, as she leaned on his chest, and in his arms. Had it been in another situation, "Couldn't stay away?" would have oozed out of his mouth with an arrogant smirk. But not today. Not now.

"It wasn't me," he murmered. "I thought you were doing something mean-spirited, but its affecting you too... its an oath of some kind..." he suddenly grabbed the map from the small of her back and...sniffed it. And licked a corner of it.

Anonymous

"Wasn't you, my foot!" she growled, pulling her face free to glare up at him from against him, looking more adorable than intimidating. "And why would i-!  Well...if I could, I probably would, now that you mention it...! "She nodded surely, raiding a finger and making a point of it. "And oath huh?" she pondered it. "H-hey!" she snapped when he snatched the scroll and quirked a brow when he licked it. "...Whatr you doing?" she grumbled, looking at him like he was a dirty animal.

The pain didn't leave completely, it only lowered to a tolerable linger. It would take a nights rest close to her oathshared other to relieve the fatigue. Certainly, while close to one another, they could relax away what pain they had endured from being apart, and if they stayed within range of one another, they would not be affected. This proved they must learn to get along in order to beat the oath.

Her wings twitched at his behavior and her already low-hanging belt had slipped lower when he relieved her of the scroll. This would cause her layered skirt-like bottom-wear to slip, revealing a bit of her bum before she quickly snatched it with her hand and tightened her belt. "Don't take things from a woman's lower garments!" she whined at him, sighing and staring at the map with a drained expression.

"So now what?" she mumbled, pressing her chin against his chest as she looked up at him anmd the scroll, looking rather cute.

Anonymous

"I'm sorry," he said distractedly. "Its... this map has an ancient spell." He glanced at her — and his glance froze a moment as he looked over her head at her bottom — before turning rather hurredly back at the map. "The creator knew people would fight over it, so he laid an enchantment on this map: whosoever would fight for this map will swear to work together to search for the Finder. And they will be forced to search together to find this artifact. If one should leave the other (or others), they should all become weak and pained, to the point of death."

Rei spoke as if he was reading a book before blinking and shaking it off. He looked down at the girl gazing cutely up at him. "So, we can go and look for it. I mean, that was the original plan, right? We just... have to stay together, I guess. I'm fine with that."

Was he? True, she was the One Who Got Away, but she was fickle. And clever. And she liked to toy with people's se- emotions. She knew what she was doing, last night. She meant to leave him waiting in an inn with his pants down. And she'd tried to fly off with the map! Sure, he wasn't the most soft-hearted man in the world, when he made a deal, he kept to it. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Especially since he knew she was going to tempt him every step of the way, conciously or not. Probably, not only consciously, but intentially.

But would she really let him change his mind? They were bound together, now. As far as he knew, finding that magical artifact was the best chance for them to be freed. And he doubted she'd let him drag her around. And he could not afford to follow her around like a baby Wild Dragon, which were both smaller and less intelligent than a normal dragon. As well as being quite tame, despite the nomenclature. No, they were stuck together, now.

"Come on. Let's find an inn for the night. And we should get out of this rain." He held her around her shoulders, rather familiarily, as he pulled her up the street. "If we stay together, for the night, and...share a room, we should feel better, I think." He headed passed the inn they stayed at the night before.

Anonymous

She blinked at him from that spot on his chest and quirked a brow. "..And you got that all from LICKNIG it?" she asked baffled. "Well your tongue DOES have some talent after all...!" She snickered. Great, looks like they were stuck together looking for this thing. Her snicker faded and she sighed, plopping her cheek against him with a soft whine, teasing him all too well.

"an in..?" she murmured against his chest, pulling away to look up at him again. "OBVIUOSLY we feel better when we're closer, I JUST proved it." She remarked, but let herself be taken by him, clinging to him still as her wings twitched softly. "But no funny stuff!" she hissed softly as she went along with him.

After finding an inn of his choice, FINALLY, they were able to settle in. She snatched the key and flew up the stairs before realizing it and she landed at the top of the staircase, gripping the railing and trembling. Oh yeah, that...  Another whine escaped her as she waited for him to catch up, and she held his hand as they searched the hall for the door. Seemed touching made it slightly better. Wonderful...

She found the door and pointed to it, dragging him inside and plopping on the bed, rolling around like a little beast, clinging to the sheets and pillows and moaning suggestively with her rump in the air, torturing him. "Mm...you may be a spoiled brat, but damn, you have good taste for inns...!" she squealed, embracing the silken bedspread.

Immediately and without wanting, she began undressing, throwing her boots and bracers aside, right in front of him. But before she got all the way down to skin, her layered skirt would meet his face with a slap to block his face as she stripped down to just her panties, cleverly hiding the rest of herself behind her ebon wings as she grabbed onto the sheets lifted the bottom slipping beneath them and crawling to the top of the bed.

Her head popped out, ears flickering, and she looked back at him with a smug grin as she shook her bum underneath the sheets. She didn't have to say anything. She knew it was working on him. An then that lingering pain came back and her ears lowered and she looked at him with almost a puppy expression, calling him over to sooth her pain. "I hate you..." was all she grumbled as she begged him over with her eyes, blushing dark at the idea of actually having to sleep with him.

Anonymous

This woman! She really knew how to mess with him! She was actually undressing before him with a nonchalance he'd never seen before in a woman. Usually, either they were very excited and eager, or he was the one taking off theirl clothes. And... she tossed her clothes in his face, ruining the finale. Nice. And she toyed with him from under the sheets as well. Rei sighed. There was no question that Little Rei would be having any fun tonight, just as there was no question that she wasn't going to play with Little Rei's emotions all night long.

Rei began to unbutton his silk shirt, calmly, pretending there wasn't a little boy in his pants, jumping up and down in eager excitement. He felt a sharp pain in his forhead momentarily, and finished unbuttoning his shirt and and sliding off his pants, rather less nonchalantly showing off his tight fitting silk shorts. He stood over Kremzzn a moment, casting a shadow over her, before climbing into bed. He unbraided his hair with his back to the little succubus, all without a sound, before attempting to go to sleep as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Yeah, right.

Anonymous

Finally he came to her and she waited almost eagerly. He had t he gall to undress slowly and she was about to yank him in bed herself at this rate. But he soon came and she scooted over for him, watching him unbraid his hair, a light blush coming over her cheeks when he did so. "You look better with your hair down...!" she commented slyly, watching him slide under the sheets.

And enter wavy hair... He rolled over, which probably wasn't a good idea, and left her with his hair. She immediately pressed that bare chest up against his backside and nestled into his hair, mming and running her fingers through it. Her hair was short and wispy, not like his. That little bosom squished against his equally bare back and he could feel her soft feathers down on his legs as she stretched her wings.

"Is this where we say goodnight...? "she practically moaned in into the back of his head, biting her lower lip and blushing more, but still very amused. She was a devil, she was. She gave him little mercy even though they were both weak. Every time she shifted, those supple breasts rubbed against his back as she closed her eyes and tried to let herself sleep, finding it difficult.

Her hand gently ran from his hair sown a shoulder blade as she clawed him softly with her nails mmming again, and giggling sleepily. She was rather content like this to tell the truth, perfectly happy to tease him to sleep. She was a restless sleeper though. Who knows where she would be found and in what position in the middle of the night.

One thing was certain though. She would defiantly be somehow tangled in or wrapped up in the sheets, twisted and stretched, like she owned the place. And though she was a vicious little monster, she was still amazingly cute in her own way, and in her sleep, she exposed this side of her self in cuddling and clinging depending on her dreams.

Anonymous

Rei didn't sleep that night. Even when she'd finally fallen asleep, she was pressed up against him. Even if she hadn't been teasing him, he'd still have trouble not letting himself touch her. She was going to be travelling with her and, no matter what others might think, he did not want a relationship with her. He usually went for one night trysts or, if the girl lived nearby, he might have some kind of relationship with her (and several other girls) that was a bit more long-term. But he was never serious, and they would eventually find out about the other girls. The only girls who we're safe frome him were the maids at House Acualian. Doryx had not approved.

When the sun finally deigned to gaze hopefully over the windowsill, he finally sat up, feeling quite better and full of energy, despite the night wide awake, with her pert breasts snuggled against his back. He stood up and watched her sleep, mouth slightly open, and chest rising, face scrunched up at the lost of her bedtime buddy. He quickly got dressed, quietly. Now that they were rested, he figured that the bathroom was close enough to not do them damage. And, after spending the night aware of her at his backside, he really needed to go inside of the bathroom.

Anonymous

She whined in her sleep and reached out at the bed after he had gotten up. She curled and twisted, grabbing onto one of the pillows and pulling it too her chest just as the sheets left her exposed. She rolled over and wiggled in her sleep, wings twitching and stretching, tangled in the silken bedspread. A wild little thing this one was, making a mess of that bed with little restraint.

Rei snuck off to the bathroom when and left her alone. The distance was well enough good but the longer it took, the tingling feeling would slowly come to them. A shiver ran up her bare spine then and she gasped softly, waking herself up and looking around as if she were lost, darting her head back and forth, dazed and confused. "Wh-wha?" she yawned, arching her back and giving a good stretch as she sat up, pillow still gently held against her chest, making her look like a child.

Wait, where was Rei?? She looked around again, heart racing in fear of that feeling again. Scrambling out of bed, she came to the edge and quickly realized she was caught in those sheets as she hit the floor with a thud, wings and legs tangled. Another whine escaped her as she wiggled her way free of those lovely sheets, rolling along the floor before she picked herself up, dazed and disoriented.

About now, Rei would have finished up and exited the bathroom, probably trying to look cool, though he would have heard the 'thud' she made. And just as he exited, she had stumbled backward and they would meet again this morning, with her backside falling gently against his front, his body catching her still topless self, wings lazy and limp, hanging down like coattails.

She meeped as she was caught and leaned against her captor, ear flickering as she looked straight up to find his face looking down at her. Her expression was tired and almost drugged as she gazed up at him from her upside-down position, cheeks flushed as her hands, hanging at her sides, clung to his pant legs. He would soon realize he had a nice view heading down her chest as she lay against him confusedly. "Why are you upside-down?" she mumbled softly.

Anonymous

"I'm not upside down," Rei said, looking at her nice peaks and valleys. "You are." She was still asleep, it seemed. Her cheeks were flushed, she had that dazed look in her eyes, she was holding tightly to his pan legs and... crap. He needed to go back into the bathroom now. Even when she's not doing it on purpose... "Here, how about you get dressed. I...have to use the bathroom again I, uh, have the squits. Don't open the door." Ah! He wanted to take those words back. Maybe she was too sleepy to pounce on that. Yeah, right. And maybe he liked men.

Rei helped her stand up, somewhat wobbily, on her feet, and bolted for the bathroom. After closing it, he noticed that it didn't have a lock. And it opened outwards, so that leaning against it wasn't an option. He stood over the toilet, so that he looked like he was simply urinating, closed his eyes and...let go.

Damn that girl. How was he supposed to spend so much time with her, non-stop? How could he go on?

Anonymous

What? Those pink eyes blinked at him from her spot and she seemed confused. "Why do I have to get dressed?" she whined. "And you have what??" she wasn't sure if he heard him correctly or not. But before she could ask him specifically, she was left by herself once more and he closed the bathroom door. Oh, so that's where he was. Such a rude child! She moaned tiredly and rubbed her eyes again, giving a nice long stretch, yawning as she tried to figure out the situation.

"What is he up too? That was way too suspicious. She frowned and grumbled. She then looked down at herself and put two and two together, squeaking loudly when she realized. "You saw me, didn't you...??" she half growled, more disappointed than angry right now, crossing her arms over her chest and blushing darker. "...And what could you have eaten to-" she stopped as it dawned on her. "You aren't....are you?" a grin crept up on her face.

She giggled and loosened up a bit, finally coming to be fully awake now. "I see how it is." She teased from the other side of the door. She had absolutely no idea of she was right or wrong, but it felt good to torment him anyway. "Well, when you're done in there, I need help getting dressed." She purred suggestively, tormenting him further. Giggling, she walked back to the bed and crawled back on it.  

"~Rei...I can't get my panties off, could you help me~" she acted out in moan, wondering just how bad he was doing in there. She snickered and flopped back on the bed, rolling around and staring around the room idly. "Seriously though...hurry up in there!" she grumbled. "What are you, a woman?" she went on, ripping into him with no mercy. Maybe she needed a good disciplining herself. Or at least something to sweep her off her feet.

Anonymous

As he finished up, he heard. Krem's voice from the other side of the door. Damn this woman! That was it. That was enough. He wasn't going to go through this every night and day. He quickly buttoned up his pant and walked out of the door. Before she could even say anything, he was out the room door, which he didn't bother to close, and left obtusely ajar. He clammere up the steps, and sat heavenly at a table, where he orderd some of the inn's best wine (surely swill), and a hearty breakfast before taking out the map to look at.

He knew that it would begin to hurt soon. Starting with a headache, followed by tiredness, slowly descending into a painful exhaustion. Yes. He knew that. And he knew that she knew that. She was going to have to hurry. He studied his map as his food came in.

He was not a toy.