Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Cards Shows signs of Love

Started by Scythe-Nova, July 30, 2011, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

Luck, That was the word of this day for Ikki. Since Ikki had come into this village she had gotten to help many people with various problems, The lucky part that none of them were serious problems like a rash or a small scrape. Ikki Were happy to help the people she encountered and also she were happy that there were no serious illnesses or problems in this village.

Later on the day she were approached by some of the villagers that asked Ikki if she would take part of the festival that were starting after the sun had gone down, Ikki gladly accepted to participate in the festival and took in on a Tavern to wait for the sun to set down. Well in the tavern She were beckoned over by a woman in a black cloak and veil, The woman presented herself as a traveling Fortune teller. She offered to do a simple Card reading on Ikki who accepted since she belived in fortune telling. The lady pulled out a deck of tarot cards that started to shuffle magically before five cards flew at and placed themselves in a pentagon pattern.

Fortune teller:"Choose one of these five cards at random."

Ikki:"Oh okay then i choose this one"

She said and held her hand over one of the cards before picking it up and flipping it over revealing the Two of Cups, Ikki were not aware of what this card represented so she looked at the fortune teller with a curious glance and the lady smiled faintly and explained that the Two of cups represented that a relationship would form in the future, A union of two people.

-"Oh... Ehm... Well thank you for the fortune"

Ikki said with a slightly shy smile and bowed respectfully before hurrying up to her room to rest up a bit before the festival, Ikki could not sleep but a bath would be greatly appreaciated. So later before the sun would set Ikki got out from the tavern to walk around town for a while. She noticed that most of the villagers were preparing something in the village center and began making her way towards the center to check it out. Ikki started to think about the fortune teller she met earlier therefore not looking where she walked, Suddenly when she rounded a corner she bumped into someone, Ikki stumbled backwards but did not fall backwards. She shook her head quickly and realized what had happened before bowing apologetically towards the person she just bumped into.

-"I'm so sorry, i did not look where i walked, Are you Okay?"

She said now looking towards the person she had bumped into.

((And Cue Scrylett))
((Hope it's okay, If you want me to change anything PM me okay :3))

Anonymous

It was a humble village, and she happened to come along while they were having some sort of night parade. This seemed intriguing. The tall creature, draped in a silken shawl, walked sown the streets, watching in awe as they set everything up. She was noticed, but treated like any other welcome person in this small place. This put her at ease, feeling less like a monster. The decorative wrappings cloaked most of her large and dazzling form, letting only her head poke free from her lowered hood.

Suddenly, while walking, a small person came around the corner and would pump right into something very soft and bouncy. She blinked and stopped, stepping back to look at what had hit her, staring down at the small woman and blinking large ruby eyes on a white face with black eye lining and lips, and two horns streaking up from her forehead. "I em fine..." a deep and exotic voice spoke. "En yu, child? Are yu unharmed?" she asked politely. She felt there was no real damage, but asking always made it feel better.

The large alien-like woman smiled softly at the culprit, long ears tipping back on the sides of her head. "Certainly  I could not hev hurt you." She teased in a gentle tone, speaking about how soft she was of course. All her extra limbs hid, nicely tucked under her coverings, her long thick tail the only extremity poking out from the back of her drape.

Scythe-Nova

The woman she had bumped was certainly diffrent from many if not all of the villagers here so she probably were traveling through as Ikki did. She smiled friendly at the woman and fixed the straps of her Apothecary box with one of her hands, The woman seemed friendly enough she talked a bit strange but it were not too hard to understand her. Certainly the bumping had not hurt Ikki either, she recollected that the impact were very soft, Almost like running into a soft mattress.

-"Ah Good, Eh? Oh Yes i'm unharmed"

"Child? Well i guess i'm a bit on the small side" She thought and looked at the woman with a smile, she did not mind the coment about her being a child since she often got that reaction from others. She giggled a bit at the other statement the woman made and looked at her with an happy smile before remembering her manners and nodded in a respectful bow as she talked.

-"My name is Ikki Talorim and i am a Traveling Apothecary and Alchemist, May i ask for your name?"

She said and looked up to the woman with a very friendly smile and looked at the womans eyes, Ikki had horribly dark rings under her eyes but Ikki were actually not tired at all since she had gotten some sleep just the other day. Ikki's eyes reflected the setting sun enhancing the colour in her eyes almost making them shine and sparkle with a beautifull orange and red colour. "Those eyes of hers are very beautifull, I wonder where she is from" She thought to herself when she looked at the woman before she smiled widely and friendly. Ikki could feel from the woman that she were not human and that she had some odd energies in her, Ikki did not mind that at all though cause no matter the person Ikki would never judge someone for how they looked.

Anonymous

"Hello, Miss Ikki Talorim." She greeted with a small bow of her large form. "I em Scrylett." She answered softly, breaking eye contact a moment to gaze back out at the villagers as they continued working, setting up all the pretty things for the festival tonight. The creature was a little distracted by it and it took her a moment to return her crimson gaze to Ikki.

"My apologies, I mey hev gotten distrected as wull." She confessed with as sheepish grin on her round face. Before realizing it, a snaky appendage slipped from the folds in her shawl elegantly and rose up and out with what looked like a hand at its tip, fingers dipped in a darker skin color, contrasting her white with an indigo. It headed for Ikki from above and gently came down, resting on her head and giving a soft ruffle of her hair.

Scrylett chucked, blushing a bit as if she hadn't indented to make such an action towards Ikki. After treating this woman like a child once more, the tendril receded, rising back up and just hovering above her like a curious serpent, waning to explored the doctor a just a bit more. "S-soo...are yu familiar with the event thet es taking place tonight?" she glanced over at the workers again and back to Ikki with a soft expression. "Et looks wonderful so far. Who es envited tu join? Will there be games?" she asked almost childlike herself, large flat tail swaying as if it sounded fun.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki looked at Scrylett as she had introduced herself with a friendly smile, When she broke eye contact Ikki followed her gaze and looked at the villagers around them still smiling friendly. She could understand Scrylett being distracted by the preparations of the festival, She were about to reply on her statement when the snaky appendage slipped out from Scrylett's clothing and placing itself on her head before ruffling her hair softly. Ikki blushed somewhat and looked at the the tendril with an interested gaze as it receded back to the air above her.

-"...Oh Yes sorry i got lost in thought, This village is having a Fertility festival tonight.."

She paused noticing Scrylet's tail moving almost like it was waggin like a dogs tail, She smiled friendly and looked at Scrylett again before continued speaking.

-"I think this is a festival for everyone, So i guess everybody is invited, I don't know if there are any Games though."

She said with a friendly smile and tilted her head looking at Scrylett with an intruiged gaze before shaking her head briskly and smiling at her and looking up at the tendril and then back to Scrylett with a slight blush on her face.

-"Miss Scrylett? May i feel your appendage?"

She said after some seconds while pointing at the tendril above her looking at it an interested gaze, When it had ruffled her hair it felt soft, she wanted to feel how soft it was she reached for it but did not touch it and looked back at Scrylett with a heavier blush and friendly smile.

Anonymous

"F-fertelety festival...??"her cheeks darkened with a bluish blush at the though, staring out at the people with Ikki, but then her expression dimmed a little when Ikki mentioned that there was probably no games. She made a soft audible whine in disappointment. "Oh...? hmm...well I still hope it turns out in their favor." She prayed generously. Cheeks still flushed from the festival theme.

Those crimson eyes blinked then and turned back to Ikki, and she tilted her head curiously. "W-whot?" she asked awkwardly, eyes glancing to her tendril, then back to the small woman. It rose higher then, and then lower, just out of Ikki's reach, and then higher again, wiggling at her with amusement. "I do not see a problem weth et I spose..."

Her tendril finally obeyed and lowered down to ruffle the woman's hair once more, pulling away and staying at eye level for her, indigo fingers swaying gently as it hovered. Scrylett smiled softly at Ikki's behavior toward her extremity and found the small woman rather intriguing.

"I Du apologize for her rudeness." Scrylett added softly. "They are like children." She sighed at her naughty appendage and suggesting she had more than just one of the serpentine arms.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki raised an eyebrow when she saw that Scrylett blushed repeating what Ikki had said, but she smiled quickly and looked at Scrylett calmly and glanced to the tendril above her again, She closed her eyes and blushed when the tendril ruffled her hair once again looking very childishly cute. She opened her eyes and looked at the tendril that were in front of her now with an interested gaze.

-"Oh.. Hehe don't worry about that"

She said an looked at the tendril before reaching out and placing her hands on it, It was soft and squishy with a silky feeling. Ikki blushed heavily and touched the tendril with great interest feeling the "fingers" And giggling softly over the softness of the tendril.

-"It's really soft and silky"

She said with a happy tone and stroked her hand slowly over the tendrils backside before letting it go with a light giggle, She then looked back at Scrylett and smiled cutely with the same blush on her cheeks.

-"You have very beautifull skin miss Scrylett"

She Said with a smile before blushing more and gazing sideways in embarassment but she exhaled softly and looked back at Scrylett with a bit lighter blush but still the same friendly smile.

Anonymous

Scrylett watched the small woman examine her extremity and blushed at the sensation it gave her in return. She bit her lower lip in reaction, blushing herself while the little Ikki felt around. Ikki's giggling made Scrylett smile more and her tendril displayed itself for Ikki, showing itself off almost. "Thenkyu." She bowed graciously at Ikki for her compliment. "I pride myself on my health en my physical appeal." She teased, chuckling.

She flushed darker then as her tendril returned to her, smiling bashfully as Ikki gave her more compliments. Well this was an awkward moment, wasn't it? She just looked down at the small doctor and pondered idly. "...Ken...yu show me around the festival tunite?" she asked shyly, not wanting to step out of line or intrude. It seemed Ikki was familiar with it, and she wouldn't mind a guide.

"...ef es not tuu mush trouble..." she added, tendril slipping back under her cloak. It only made one wonder just what the rest of her the creature looked like under that elegant shawl.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki blushed as she saw Scrylett herself blush and gazed somewhat sideways and smiled lightly, Ikki did not really like awkward silences and looked back to Scrylett just as she talked. Show her around? Well Sure she could she had been in most places in the village, It couldn't hurt anyways.

-"Ah sure i would not mind showing you around tonight, i'd be happy to do so actually"

She said with a friendly smile and blushed cutely as looked up into Scrylett's eyes with a adoring gaze, She gazed to the side looking at the villagers who still worked on the decorations that were comming along nicely. A few of the villagers who walked past Ikki waved at her and smiled at her with gratitude in their eyes Ikki herself Smiled and waved back to the Villagers when they waved at her, Some of the villagers who took notice of Scrylett smiled at her also.

-"It's a friendly little village"

She said with a smile and looked after one of the villagers before looking back at Scrylett happily. Ikki really enjoyed seeing people happy and without any illnesses it really made her feel good inside.

Anonymous

Scrylett smiled happily then Ikki accepted. "Wondurful...!" she purred, stepping closer to the small woman now as she explained. "Mm." she replied as she looked around again, a tendril slipping free and showing itself once more. This time it snuck down to grab a hold of the little Ikki's hand and held it while Scrylett was distracted.

Scrylett looked back at her and laughed nervously and apologetically for her limb's rudeness. "I-I suppose I would like et more then I thought." She tried to make fun, letting Ikki lead her along then as she gently held hand in tendril. Every so often, she glanced down at the small woman when she explained more and more, enjoying the company and all the little things she learned about the small village as they strolled.

"Es a cozy little place...warm and calm..." she purred pleasantly. "And yu help thes people often? Or du yu jus happen tu be passing by as well?" she asked curiously.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki Smiled friendly as Scrylett stepped closer and when she felt the tendril at her hand she giggled a bit cutely and looked down on the tendril with a light smile before looking up at Scrylet before walking around with her.

-"Yes i'm actually just passing through here as well, I got to this village early in the morning, As i'm a traveling Apothecary and Alchemist i helped many of the villagers here with diffrent problems.."

She paused as they walked into the village square and looked at the large Tower like structure that was in the center of the village, It were covered with elegant decorations with a subtle erotic theme.

-"And then some of the villagers insisted that i stayed for the festival tonight."

She said and looked at Scrylett with a smile and a light Blush. The sun had set and the moon were slowly rising from the horizon, when the light coming from the moon hit the decorated tower the Decorations lit up and the light made the decorations much less subtle than before.

Anonymous

"As yus, I see. Es good knowledge to hev, I agree." She replied softly. As they walked, finding the small woman doctor interesting. Ikki was like a child in a way, but Scrylett couldn't help but notice how tired Ikki looked and was a tad concerned inside. She kept quiet about it and let Ikki show her around, nodding politely and getting a feel for the small woman, judging her health a bit. "They insisted, did they?" she chuckled lightly, looking around again and smiling softly.

Those crimson eyes met Ikki's again and she blushed a little more at her own suggestive tone. "H-heh...please excuse my forwardness..." she apologized. "I ded not mean to sound so suggestive..." she confessed, eyes drifting off to see the night decorations that suddenly began to stand out. "Ohh...es so...comforting..." she mumbled contently, tail curling. She was easily distracted this evening it seemed. She was in a rather playful mood actually, curious and clingy. And it showed in many subtle ways.

She felt childish for being so distracted and looked back at Ikki with a sheepish grin. "I em sorry...es just so...consuming..." she mumbled with a soft giggle as her tendril held onto Ikki still. "Also...Miss Ikki...yu...look as ef yu hed yur fill of the day..." she tried to nicely suggest that Ikki looked exhausted. "Pleas du not go out ovyur way ef yu yourself need rest..." she started to feel bad for stealing her for a guide. "Would yu like tu go somewhere more relaxing?" She offered kindly, not trying to suggest anything, but unable to help it.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki looked at Scrylett a bit puzzled for a second before realizing what she meant and  blushed a bit harder before looking sideways still smiling before looking back at her and laughing a bit, She looked at Scrylett when she apologized and giggled a bit and smiling at her friendly and cutely.

-"Oh no worries, Yes it's very nice..."

She said and looked at the decorations around them but she could not help but to let her gaze drift back to Scrylett and looking at her silently with a blush.

-"...Yes very Beautiful.."

She said still looking at Scrylett and smiling softly, She blushed harder and looked back at the decorations gripping the tendril she held in her hand just a little bit tighter as her heart raced a bit faster. When Scrylett talked to her again she looked up at her with an almost shy smile and a heavy blush as she listened to what she said.

-"Ah... Well that's.. It's not.."

She said interupting herself to look away blushing a bit before Drawing a deep breath and looking back at Scrylett a bit more focused but still blushing, but she once again lost focus when Scrylett said "Would yu like tu go somewhere more relaxing?" and she blushed much more and looked at her very shyly as her heart started racing even faster.

-"Y-yes..."

She said meekly and gripped the tendril a bit tighter while looking at Scrylett shyly and blushing heavily. There were no other time in her life that she had felt this cunfused and puzzled, it was as if she could not do anything other than gaze at Scrylett and the blush just refused to go down.

Anonymous

She blinked at Ikki silently then for a moment before making a soft sound of thought. "Mm...Where es sush a ples?" she asked, blushing with a sheepish grin, not knowing much about the village yet. Her ruby eyes drifted off again with distraction once more then, hypnotized by all the pretty stuff being put together. "Eh-! S-sorry...! " She mumbled, quickly returning her attention to Ikki. She felt very giddy in this place. And that made her curious about the atmosphere about this place. It was surely affecting her in some way.

She felt Ikki hold onto her tighter and it didn't bother her. She only smiled kindly at the little doctor and walked off with her to wherever was considered a more relaxing environment than this festival. After a bit of walking, she couldn't restrain her curiosity. "..Miss Ikki...yu seem infatuated with me...in a different way than most..." she spoke softly. "...n-not thet I mind...but I could not help but wonder just what your skills es a doctor make you think when yu look et me..." she asked shyly. She knew it was true that her kind was rare among rare. And that she had different effects on different people.

Scythe-Nova

-"..."

Ikki followed Scrylett around silently and blushing heavily and when they stopped walking and Scrylett talked to her she looked at her shyly before smiling a bit.

-"Oh well i don't really look at people like a doctor, I prefer to get to know my patients to learn about their condition through the "Watch-Hear-Ask-Touch" method"

She blushed slightly and scratched at the back of her head while she held onto Scrylett's tendril, She then smiled shyly at her and tilted her head a bit blushing even harder.

-"...I think you are Beautiful miss Scrylett"

Anonymous

Scrylett smiled and couldn't help but giggle at Ikki when she described her methods. It amused her. "But isn't thet whot doctors do?" she asked after thinking about it logically. Speaking of doctor, Scrylett wondered just what she specialized in. She was about to ask the question on her mind when she was interrupted by Ikki's next comment. She was stunned by this and blushed more, hading assumed something along those lines, but not quite sure.

"aheh...Du yu now, Miss Ikki...?" she mumbled bashfully, cheeks darkening. "I would imagen thet 'beautiful' es specifically stron word tu describe one sush es myself...I realize I em en oddity...but to be called beautiful es something uncommon." She explained, rambling in a soft tone nervously. "Et teks a certain person to find one sush es myself thet way, no...?" she rambled on, blushing darker as she looked down at the little doctor, tendrils wiggling  under that shawl as the one in Ikki's hand tightened up a little.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki chuckled a bit at Scryletts remark about doctor for a bit before looking shyly into her eyes. When Scarlett talked she simply looked at her a bit transfixed at her eyes before smiling cutely and looking slightly sideways a bit shyly, When she felt the tendril tense up she looked back and blushed hard.

-"...Well.. i don't know how to answer that... but i really think you are beautiful"

She said and shuffled a bit closer to Scrylett still holding a firm grip on her tendril, Blushing hard she looked up at Scrylett and before she remembered what they were doing, She gazed onward and began leading scrylett again but looked up at her whenever she could without accidentally leading them on the wrong path, Not too long after that they arrived at a small pond with a small garden of flowers around it and some benches next to the pond.

-"Pretty relaxing spot eh?"

She said and looked at Scrylett with the same blush still standing quite close to her, Unlike the rest of the village there was hardly any villagers around here now that the festivities were going to start soon so they were alone there with some exceptions of a woman hurrying towards the village center.

Anonymous

Scrylett's blush deepened when Ikki repeated her comment. It was flattereing to be called beautiful like that, but it was still a little awkward from what she was used to. Not many saw her lie Ikki did, and it was hard to cope with certain people because of it. She let Ikki guide her around and down to the gorgeous little pond, and she looked around, mmming gently at the sight and taking it all in. Her tendrils wiggled more beneath her shawl and she looked down at Ikki, nodding. "Yus, es really beautiful..." she whispered in awe, eyes drifting down to the water after looking past all the wonderfully colored flowers. Taking a deep breath, she smelt all the wonderful scents around her, glancing at the woman who passed by before returning her gaze to the greenery.

She spotted the benches, but preferred the grass if it were allowed. "Mm...are we free tu set on the grass...?" she asked almost like a child, looking down at it. "...I do not set comfortably on benches..." she confessed with a sheepish grin. Her tail swayed back and forth excitedly as she pondered the idea of sitting bedside the water, and it showed in her expression. "Ef et es not tu mush to esk, I would like tu be beside the watur..." she continued honestly, looking from Ikki to the pond and back again, holding back the urge to hop on over.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki looked at Scrylett when she exclaimed her appreciation for the spot that Ikki had choose for them. She smiled warmly as she looked at Scrylett's face admiring her red eyes and her beautiful soft skin, as she were thinking this she leaned against her until she spoke to her again snapping her out of thought and looking back up at her smiling a bit shyly.

-"Ah well i do not mind sitting on the grass, it's actually more comfortable than sitting on a bench i think"

She said as she led Scrylett around the pond to a large patch of grass right next to the pond between some patches of flowers where she stopped and looked up at Scrylett smiling warmly. from this spot the now rising moon reflected it's light beautifully from the surface of the pond lighting the area with the calm moonlight.

-"Is this a good spot?"

She asked and looked at Scrylett with the same smile as before, She then sat down on the grass with her legs crossed and began to take of the Apothecary box she have been carrying on her back all day long. She thought that she should keep it with her even now tonight as anything could happen, Though she had never expected this to happen but she was happy that everything happened as it had.

Anonymous

Scrylett nodded contently at Ikki and sat adjusted her decorative shawl so she could sit beside her. This made her show off more of her body hidden beneath. A good glimpse in fact. Ikki would notice her large and lovely figure beneath for a short moment, from the other three snaky tendrils coiled behind her and all the way down to her long legs where they met those fingerlike toes on her anthro feet. Her cloak settled over her form quickly though and she was covered up once again as she sat beside the small doctor. "Yus, es a very nice spot indeed." She praised softly, giving Ikki a warm grin. There was certainly an awkward moment of silence as Scrylett stared between Ikkin and the water, wondering what to do to strike up a conversation with her new friend.

"Mm...so Miss Ikki..." she paused, eyes shifting over to the small cabinet-like box she placed down beside her. Scrylett's ears perked and her head tilted on her long slender neck as she stared at it curiously. It was a lovely chest. Was it for her doctory things? She wondered. She couldn't help but give off an obvious expression boasting her general interest in the box. And she looked quite cute doing so. She sat proper though, on her knees with her lower legs crossed and sticking out one side of her thigh, looking quite ladylike. "...Describe tu me yur profession." She asked gently. "I wish tu know a little more about yu." She confessed.