Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Cards Shows signs of Love

Started by Scythe-Nova, July 30, 2011, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

Ikki looked at Scrylett when she sat down and saw that body of hers this of course made her cheeks blush and her heart flutter but she stayed still and looked  admiring the beauty of her body for the few moments it were on display. She nodded with a happy smile when Scrylett agreed that it was a good spot before she opened up her Apothecary chest and reached into it almost her entire arm before she pulled out a metal teapot and two clay cups that she placed down beside the box on the grass.

-"Hmmm?" She looked up at scrylett when she started to talk again smilingly listening to her words, She then smiled wider when she asked about her proffesion and looked towards the Apothecary box with a nostalgic expression before she looked back at Scrylett.

-"Of course, To begin with as i told you before i am a Apothecary and Alchemist" She explained as she took out a little wooden box that she opened, Inside the box were a mix of herbs and leaves that she took a small handfull of and put into the teapot that apparently had water in it already. -"These professions of mine are not like the usual ones you see around mostly, my master and mentor.." she paused for a second thinking back to that Horrible moment in her life and a jolt of sadness hit her but she shook her head and tried clear it from her mind as much as she could.

-"My master taught me not in the normal ways of my professions but the Ancient Ways, the ways that were practiced many hundreds of years ago but gradually faded from history." She smiled as she spoke and looked towards the pond water with a calm expression -"These teachings taught proper handling of reagents, wounds and sicknesses, Ways to mix and brew potions and balms, all magical in their own way" She said looking very absorbed into pouring out this information she then snapped back and looked up at Scrylett smiling a bit apologising and blushing.

-"Oh Sorry.. i get very absorbed when talking about my knowledges, But... there is something i wonder miss Scrylett" she said with a slightly worried expression as she looked at her. -"Now that we are alone like this i can feel that there is something odd about your Qi" As she spoke she put away the little box she had and stood up so that she were almost at eye level with Scrylett and then stepping one step closer to her. -"Almost like your very Qi it self has a deep scar" She said and gently brought up her hand to Scrylets Hair feeling it ever so soflty, Her intentions was pure of course she tried to actually feel her energy.

[OOC: That last thing she's talkning about is the Loss of memory she has, but i can change it if you like, Also if you want you could describe her energies to me :3]

Anonymous

My, that was a rather large thing for Ikki to carry. Maybe that's why the poor girl looked so fatigued. Eyes stared at that chest until the teapot was pulled out, then her gaze followed it as Ikki set up some tea. Interesting. What else did this little doctor carry around in there? Scrylett wondered, pursing her lips as her mid wandered. She remembered to also listen to Ikki as she spoke, having answered what Scrylett had asked. She blinked and took her attention off the teapot and looked back at Ikki with a soft smile.

"En alchemist? I see." She had caught the moment that Ikki was saddened by some memory, and looked at her with a little more concern again, but smiled for the small woman when she was smiled up at by her. Such an intriguing person. "I understend yur way ov 'doctoring'." She added. "Es simelur tu whot I know tu be used." She went on, vaguely going into a little bit about her knowledge. "Yu don hev to apologize!" she cooed Ikki gently. "Eh..?" she remarked next, when Ikki confronted her about what she sensed, blinking and holding a cute and curious expression on her round face. "m-my Qi?" she pursed her lips, interested in what Ikki could tell about her, making a very appealing expression, though somewhat oblivious to her own ability to entice particular people around her.

She looked into Ikki's eyes and did not mind how close the girl got. In fact, she leaned forward with her body and long neck to get her face closer to Ikki's and smiling a little, as if waiting for little Ikki to stumble upon something amazing. She listened to Ikki's words and thought about them deeply. Her ruby eyes drifted off to Ikki's hand then as she reached for ebon locks of hair, then drifted back to the small woman as an uncontrollable purr rose in her throat, long ear flickering softly. "A scar, yu sey, Miss Ikki? " She whispered sensually, pausing to think some more. "Is this 'Qu scar' treatable weth your knowledges...?" she asked almost teasingly without meaning to, though she sounded very suggestive.  Her face came closer to Ikki's then, and she smiled tenderly.

Scythe-Nova

-"Ah Well i dont know if i could, It's the first time i have actually encountered this." She answered and looked at scrylett with an very focused expression, she did not even notice that Scrylett leaned closer to her she just looked at scrylett as if she was not seeing her body but something else. -"The Qi is the energies that all living beings have it's what signifies the fact that we live, My master learned me how to sense it and it's importance when treating someone" She expleained while reaching with her hands out too scrylett's head and placed them softly on each side.

-"What i know about scars in the Qi is that they signify that a part of one's life have been damaged, it's close to impossible to pinpoint what the damage actually is though.." She explained further and closed her eyes slowly before opening them again looking a bit more focused, After just some seconds the focus from her eyes dissapeared and she looked into Scryletts eye's. -"Ah.." She seemed a bit suprised at first but soon a heavy and warm blush spread across her face and she looked meekly into Scrylett's eyes. Her breath quickened just a bit and became hotter by each breath, she looked at scrylett a bit unsure what to do but her hands slowly made their way to the cheeks of Scrylett's almost round face.

-"..." She was speechless in this situation all she could do was to look deep into Scrylett's eyes, Small droplets of sweat rolled down her forehead as her body became hotter by the second and her heart was beating fast and hard. She could almost not controll herself at this moment and now that they were this close she could almost hear how hard her own heart beat and she felt scrylet's breath on her face as she herself leaned against Scrylett ever so slightly, and closing the distance of their faces slowly as if to confirm that it was okay for her to do this.

[OOC: I think i'm getting better at this :3]

Anonymous

Scrylett listened intently to what Ikki had to say and kept that small smile. When Ikki came out of her focused state and realized what she had gotten herself into, those lips curled into a sly grin and she let out a soft mmm through her purring. "So bold, Miss Ikki...!" she said softly, unable to help but tease. Her tail curled and her tendrils wiggled beneath her shawl. A bluish blush darkened her own cheeks when she realized that Ikki was no longer stunned, and instead, continuing to move in. Oh my. Her grin faded slightly in mild surprise and was replaced with one of semi curiosity as Ikki came closer. What was this? Was miss Ikki doing what she thought she was? Scrylett arched her body then, and Ikki would find herself starting to press up against Scrylett's chest as she came closer.

Scrylett wondered about this. Those eyes just gazed into Ikki's before drifting closed politely. She found herself letting little Ikki have her glorious moment, amused by her actions, but not bothered by them. Once Ikki was close enough, she pressed into her just a bit, letting her lips graze Ikki's just barely, gently sweeping them across the small woman's to create a soft tingle playfully. She mmmed again, her purr still gently going as she made a little bit more contact with her lips, grinning slightly again. "Do all yur patients get sush speshul treatment?" she teased in whisper against those lips, tormenting them by taking so long to actually kiss. But once Ikki decided to answer, she silenced the girl with a small tender kiss, followed by another, and another, interrupting Ikki if she tried to continue speaking through it.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki did not stop in her fowardness and kept closing the distance and as she felt her body press against Scrylett's chest she blushed even harder and slowed down just a bit but she still kept on closing the distance. When She saw Scrylett doing the same as she did she speeded up just a bit but was stopped when Scrylett pressed onto her letting their lips graze she stopped almost afraid of being too bold. she almost shivered by scrylett's teasing and opened her mouth to speak.

-"Ah Mmmmmm" She did not have the time to reply before Scrylett pressed her lips onto her own kissing her and interupting her, and again and again Scrylett's assult was too much for Ikki to keep up with. But after just some seconds her tremplings stopped and she began answering the kisses with her own, Her hands fidgeted where they were on Scrylett's cheeks and seeked her shoulders as she grabbed them and pulled herself closer to scrylett longing for more.

Again and Again Scrylett interupted her words and as the kisses kept on she finally gave up on speech and focused on answering each and every one of the kisses that Scrylett gave her, And her hands went to eachother behind Scrylett's neck as she hugged the large Scrylett and kissed her with Passion. Her body was almost covered in sweat as her budy was so hot and flushed but she did not care for that she just cared for this beautiful woman that she had in her arms.

Anonymous

Scrylett was very amused with herself and grinned at those little attempts Ikki made to speak with her. A chuckle rose up in her throat as Ikki continued and finally the little woman took another step forward, and Scrylett arched slightly as Ikki's hands drifted down her long neck and came to a stop, resting on her shoulders. She mmmed contently at this, grinning a little more as Ikki came onto her now. A soft gasp escaped her as she was pulled into a tighter embrace, her large bosom squishing against the small doctor. "My...Miss Ikki..." she mumbled between their sensual kisses before Ikki's little hands trickled back up to wrap arms around that lengthy neck of hers, finishing the gap between them fully now. It was her turn to now, to be prevented from speaking as Ikki stole her dark lips.

She shifted her large figure, leaning back, and in doing so, pulling Ikki into her frontside. Her tendrils wiggled restlessly beneath her shawl and her tail rose up from behind, twisting and curling as Scrylett was attacked with passion, causing her cheeks to flush. She lifted her over-sleeved arms as if she were about to do something with them, but instead, they paused for a moment before drifting back down where she usually kept them. A soft purr rose in her throat as little Ikki claimed her, sensing the strong cravings she stirred up inside the girl with her own charm.

The more solid contact Ikki made with Scrylett, the more aura and emotion she could feel within the demonic creature. It was a curious sensation, and it lingered lightly, letting those who experience it feel a stronger mental connection to this demon. A strange creature she was, after all. After a lovely moment, Scrylett broke the kiss and nuzzled noses, with those bold eyes peeking open slightly. "I do believe yu hev some esplaining tu du..." she purred smugly, a small chuckle following two sneaky tendrils slipped out to rest like hands on Ikki's hips.

Scythe-Nova

At this point Ikki did not hear Scrylett when she tried to talk with her, her kisses were inexperienced but filled with passion as this was the first time she ever did this of her own accord. She felt Scryletts Qi change slowly but at this point she could not care for it. Still kissing the large Scrylett she felt how Scrylett lifted her arms for something but retracted them, The purr that Scrylett made tickled Ikki with it's vibrations and she giggled a bit through the kisses.

-"Ah..." Her eyes were glaced with lust and she breathed heavy and hot when Scrylett pulled away, Ikki tried to follow with scrylett to kiss her more but when she spoke Ikki came back to some of her senses and looked meekly at Scrylett and gazing into her eyes longingly.

-"Eh.. I have?" She answered and looked at Scrylett still a bit clouded in her senses. A shiver went through her body when she felt the soft and velvety tendrils place themselves on Ikki's hips, she now noticed that Scrylett had pulled her onto her body making her almos lie on top of her. She looked back at Scrylett with a bit curious expression as to what she had meant with "I do believe yu hev some esplaining tu du...".

Anonymous

She chuckled at Ikki's lost reaction and took a relaxing breath, just watching the small woman with her eyes now as she pondered a response, tendrils still holding Ikki gently against her. "Mhm...You see whot yu hev gotten yourself entu, no?" she pointed out Ikki's form squished between her lovely bosom as her cheeks darkened another shade. "...I...wan tu know whot yur doing...en why..." she purred with a curious grin. "En...be very descript..." she chuckled once more, as if teasing Ikki a little.

Scrylett wished to hear Ikki's words to understand her a little better. "For we hev only just met, en I believe I've somehow pulled yu ento this unusual predicament..." she confessed. "I wish for you to regain you're composure and speak weth me before yu mebby do something yu wull regret." She cooed gently as she held onto Ikki still, loose enough to where the little doctor could slip back and stand straight if she wanted to. "You hev to understand...I draw attention...wanted or not...en I du not wish for you to fall prey to me."

Scythe-Nova

Ikki Blinked a couple of times when Scrylett spoke with her but she did not move from her position and just listened to Scrylett as she spoke. When she stopped speaking Ikki took a deep breath and then exhaled softly and one could almost see the air around her warp for just a second before she looked at Scrylett again with a smile.

-"Sorry Miss Scrylett i just needed to collect my mind a bit before answering, it's a bit embarrasing for me" She blushed some more and looked away for some seconds before looking back again. -"This is the first time i really feel affection for another person.." She once again blushed but did no look away this time. -"We were kissing eachother and being very close to eachother..." She said and looked at Scrylett still Blushing hardly.

-"But i do know i'm doing this myself..." She said before softly placed her head on scrylett's chest with a much calmer look on her face and breathed softly as she talked.

Anonymous

She chuckled. "Yus...I know we were close...i wuz there..." she teased with a grin as she let Ikki rest against her. "...so yu like tu hunt the exotic and the rare?" she purred suggestively as she looked down at her. Her tendrils, which were still on Ikki's hips, helped the small woman stand, pulling her away and giving them a little bit of space.

"Es very thoughtful ov you." She went on gently, her tendrils rising up Ikki's sides and caressing her softly before slipping away. "I tell yu whot...!" she then suggested, her tone somewhat chipper. "When yur duties are done here in town...I wish to recruit yur services." She told, eyes looking at Ikki boldly, tendril shaking a finger at her almost reprimandingly, as if Ikki were a child.

"I wish tu stay fur the show...en leave jus before daybreak, the twilight hour, when the air is most brisk." She described elegantly, tendril shaking its finger still, before tapping Ikki on the nose. "Deal?" she asked with a soft purr. Honestly, she had no idea where she was going, but maybe this woman's powers would prove useful to her in her journey

Scythe-Nova

Ikki smiled relaxed as she rested against Scrylett's body and just was about to close her eyes before Scrylett talked again. She blushed an looked up at Scrylett as her tendrils lifted her up a bit.

-".. Yes the way your white pearly skin reflect the moonlight and how soft and silky  your skin is really appeals to me" She shivered like she never had before when Scryletts tendrils caressed her and looked at her when she spoke and became more curious as Scrylett mentioned to recruit her services. -"...Yes that would be lovely" She answered while blushing looking down on Scrylett's belly before looking up and smiling happily.

-"I know a place to be to see most the festival if you'd like" She said after a while of silence looking into Scrylets eyes smiling lightly and slowly sliding of Scrylett landing in the soft grass, looking at the white beauty she knew as Scrylett her heart raced warmly as she leaned against the Apothecary Chest she had.

-"You want to go now or relax for a bit more?" She asked before hopping up on the Chest now sitting on it dangling her legs freely as she looked at Scrylett.

Anonymous

Ikki was like a child, and Scry grinned when Ikki sat upon her wooden chest. "Mmm..." She paused with a seductive grin. "...Whot would YU liek tu do...?" she purred, leaning her neck toward Ikki with a small chuckle. A tendril slipped out again and tapped Ikki on the nose once more before Scry rose from her seat, adjusting her cloak and giving a small stretch.

She took a step toward Ikki then, towering over the small girl and letting more tenrils out to distract her, the four now teasing and poking at Ikki as Scry gauged her reaction with her playful grin.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki looked up at Scrylett when she grinned in a strange way, and when she asked her what she would like to do she smiled friendly before giggling when Scrylett tapped her on the nose with one of her tendrils.

-"Well i would like to, Ah!" She smiled laughing a bit when the tendrils started to tease her and she began giggling more as the tendrils felt really ticklish.

-"no stop it tickles!" She shouted meekly as she laughed almost falling of her Apothecary Chest before one tickle made her topple over the chest falling down on the grass catching her breath but still giggling a bit.

Anonymous

Tendrils came to a stop when Ikki plopped onto the soft grass. They wiggled victoriously before receding into Skry's cloak, and Skry chuckled, leaning over the chest with her limber self to peek down at the girl. "Are yu okey?" she purred with a hint of playfulness. "Also...i didn't catch whot yu were trying to sey. Speak more clearly thes time." She teased, gazing down upon the small woman, her cloak falling open from the angle, showing Ikki a little more inside at her luscious curves and bosom strapped tight in her outfit, showing off some speckled cleavage through the frilly cut-out. (It's the outfit she's wearing in my user picture)

"Would yu liek a hend?" she offered, though she enjoyed looking at little Ikki from where she was. "Yu should really watch yourself, yu kno..! " She reprimanded with a slight smirk, finding herself unusually amused around this little woman.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki catched her breath slowly as she lied on the soft grass and smiled a bit happy and looked up at Scrylett who looked down on her, Blushing a bit as she saw Scrylett's cleavage through the cutout in her dress, She Nodded when Scrylett Teased her and got up on her feet again leaning against her Apothecary Chest.

-"No need.." She said when Scrylett offered a hand to get up. -"Well i thought we could go to a place i know where we can see the start of the festivities"

She said with a smile on her lips as she picked the apothecary chest up from the ground and strapped it to her back and then ook some steps past Scrylett stopping right next to her and held out her hand to Scrylett.

-"If we go now we could get there before the dances starts"

She said looking up at Scrylett with a soft smile and a faint glimmer in her eyes.