Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Master for sale? [Rina!]

Started by Rhindeer, October 17, 2011, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Well, the way ya throw your money around, people might think ya are a noble brat," Delith said, but there was no disdain or ill-will in her tone and she followed it up with another light squeeze. "We'll be home soon. We'll get your cuts taken care of, bathe ya, and then I want ya to rest, ya hear?"

It felt like a long to the place and it felt like an even longer walk home, supporting Sariel's weight and a little paranoid that they would be followed. But they were left alone and she heard no one and finally, finally they made it back. Delith helped Sariel inside and immediately barked orders to the servants to get his bed ready and a hot bath prepared.

They took one look at Sariel's roughed-up form and scurried into action.

Meanwhile, Delith made Sariel sit down while they got things prepared. "Ya must be thirsty and hungry," she said, brushing hair back from his dirty face.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Water would be nice. I don't think I can eat anything just yet." His stomach was still in knots, the fear, relief and adrenaline still making a mess of his system. He started pulling his clothes off, filthy and spoiled, "Burn those. I never want to see them again!"

He shivered, his thin form hunched over. There were more bruises across his torso, where it looked like they had kicked him a few times.

While the bath got prepared, Sariel curled up, head in Delith's lap, "I'm glad you came."

Rhindeer

Delith called for another servant to fetch some water and get rid of the clothes, then sighed and let Sariel rest his head in her lap. This might have been awkward and weird another time, but right now, after what he'd been through, and with so much bruising along his pale body...

She bit back an angry curse and ran her hand along his hair. She only wished she'd gotten a better look at those bastards, but she'd been too scared to really look at them, much less retain the details. It was stupid in retrospect; obviously those men knew where Sariel lived, and the thought of it happening again chilled her.

For now, however, she pushed those thoughts away and focused again on the present. "What? Ya think I wouldn't?" she asked as a servant came in with water, passing it to Sariel. "I wasn't just gonna leave ya to those monsters."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

The hands in his hair helped sooth him and Sariel curled closer to Delith. She was a fat, annoying bitch, but when it came down to it, she was one of the few constants in his life. His rock. And currently, he didn't care that she was annoying and lectured and nagged all the time.

"I don't know. You could have sent someone else." He sat up a little to drink the water, drinking until he drained the mug, coughing as he set it down, "I feel like I could eat a horse as well."

Rhindeer

Delith blinked at that, her hand stilling on Sariel's hair.

You could have sent someone else.

The words were so true they startled her--because it was so obvious and yet the thought hadn't even occurred to her. She could have sent anyone. There were plenty of servants. And yet she'd gone, put herself at risk just so she could personally haul the brat home and make sure she was okay. She'd put herself in danger--and yet she hadn't really been afraid for herself. Just for him.

It hadn't even occurred to him until he'd said it.

"Oh. Ah. Yeah. Well, couldn't really trust anyone else to do it right," she muttered.

Anonymous

"Well, still, I'm glad it was you." When he had been tied up there, the captors mentioning that someone was approaching, part of him had assumed it would be some faceless merc, hired to come get him. And when it had been a familiar face, that had soothed something very raw inside of himself. Though he wasn't quite ready to examine that just yet.

The bath was ready by then and Sariel made his way over, still feeling a little shaky and sore, but much more alive. Sinking into the warm water, he let the heat seep into his bones, "I hope those bastards buy a poxed whore with the money and die."

Rhindeer

"I didn't tell no one," Delith admitted as Sariel sank into the water, moving closer to assist him if he needed it. As soon as he was situated, she moved behind him automatically and started to help him with his hair.

"I just...uh, I just went. Soon as I got the message. Think we should tell someone? I didn't really know what to do." She'd just been panicked and afraid and wanted to fetch him as soon as she could, before he was hurt.

Going to the guards hadn't even entered her mind.

Anonymous

"Uh, well, I guess...no point now. The guards can't do anything and telling my parents would just upset them." Sariel gave a small shrug and sighed when Delith's hands went to work on his thick mass of hair, "This feels nice. Thank you."

Rhindeer

"You're welcome," Delith said, still working her fingers through his hair and along his scalp, with more care now than when she'd washed him after his many hangovers. "Are ya feeling any better? You're gonna have to be more careful from here on out, y'know. If ya go anywhere, I wanna know where you're at. You're lucky all those men wanted was your money."

Anonymous

It was strange having Delith treat him so gently, he was used to her rough handling. Sariel gave a small shiver at her words, "Ugh. Don't remind me. It was so awful. Well, I promise, I'll be super careful from now on."

And he would, though chances are it wasn't going to last long.

Rhindeer

"And you'll tell me where you're at? Not just vanish?" Delith asked, leaning to the side a little to look at him. "I mean it, Sariel. I want ya to take this seriously."

Anonymous

"Yes yes yes. I don't exactly want a repeat of this." Sariel bristled a little, head turning away and expression turning slightly petulant. He wasn't used to this fussing and he wasn't sure how to respond to it all.

Rhindeer

"No, but ya got a habit of being dense and pigheaded and of having things go in one ear and right out the other. I just wanna make sure you're actually listenin' this time," Delith said, but was careful that her irritation didn't show itself in the way she handled his hair. After what he'd gone through, he deserved a delicate touch.

"I'm done now. I'm sure ya wanna think of happier things. Whatcha want for dinner?"

Anonymous

"Everything! I'm starving!" He was actually still feeling tense and stressed, but he hadn't eaten in days and he would just...make the food go down. He was not going to let this ruin his life. Ducking down, he rinsed out his hair and quickly finished scrubbing the rest of his body down.

All cleaned, he stepped from the tub and started to dry off, "We'll have dinner in my room. I don't feel like the dining hall tonight."

Rhindeer

"As ya wish. I'll go make preparations."

As soon as Sariel was out and getting himself dried off, Delith stood and left to go inform the cook. She directed him to make a nice hearty meal, comfort food, and have it delivered to his quarters. As soon as that was taken care of, she returned to Sariel so she could walk him to his room. After what had happened, she didn't suppose he'd want to be alone for long--and while he often grated on her last nerve, she wasn't heartless nor unconcerned with his well being, even though it was her job to be concerned.

She knew if the same had happened to her, she'd be jumping at shadows for a while after.

"C'mon, now. Let's getcha tucked into bed all cozy. It ain't generally proper to eat in bed, but I'd say it's acceptable this time."

Anonymous

Sariel had been unprepared for Delith to suddenly leave. His heart raced and he kept twitching, sure that every movement was someone coming after him. He headed back into his room, holing up near the fireplace, long hair spread out to dry, eyes constantly darting around.

He jumped when Delith returned, a smile brightening up his face for just a moment before he controlled it, "I should dry my hair first..."

Rhindeer

Delith shook her head, a tired smile on her lips. "Oh, come here. You're a mess."

Fetching a towel, she took a seat on the bed and directed him to sit. "C'mon. Sit down. I'll dry your hair."

Of course she knew Sariel had fire magic. He probably had more efficient ways of drying off--maybe. But she didn't trust the boy not to set himself on fire, either.

Anonymous

"I am not! I've just had a bad day!" Sariel climbed onto the bed and sat in front of Delith, relaxing a little now that she was back. There was just something safe about Delith, "I'm allowed to be babied."

Rhindeer

"Of course," Delith said and was quite proud of herself for not rolling her eyes.

As soon as he sat before her, she started to towel-dry his hair, still working it gently. "But I'm still allowed to tease and hassle ya for being the brat ya are."

It would be just weird if that suddenly stopped, and gentle she was capable of being--but dishonest she wasn't. She couldn't be anyone other than who she was.

Anonymous

Sariel pouted at that, cheeks puffing out, "I am not a brat! You are a horrible ogre and have a heart of stone!"