Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Master for sale? [Rina!]

Started by Rhindeer, October 17, 2011, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Excuse me?"

Delith stopped right then and there, letting the towel drop to the bed. "I'm an ogre? I risked my damned neck comin' to get ya and I've a heart of stone?!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Hey! No slacking! And yes! You are being utterly heartless! Most people would be much nicer!" His heart wasn't totally into the banter, but it was a little grounding. This was the way the world worked.

Rhindeer

"Nicer? And how, pray tell, could I be nicer? What're ya expectin'? Me to swoon all over ya and tell ya what a poor baby ya are?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Rhindeer

Delith groaned and tossed the towel onto his head. "You are such a brat!"

Anonymous

"Am not!" Sariel flopped back, head in Delith's lap, "You're just angry because you're sexually frustrated because people don't like frigged cows. I'm an angel."

Rhindeer

She wanted to strangle him!

Delith twitched, body stiff, as he laid in her lap and continued to insult her. "That doesn't work! Ya can't say something like that and then claim you're sweet!" She made a frustrated sound, hands winding around the towel. "Your mother clearly didn't wash your mouth out enough!"

Anonymous

"My mother never washed anything of mine." Sariel snorted, snuggling closer, his wet hair soaking into Delith's thighs, "Besides, it's like...an act of charity that I give you as much attention as I do."

Rhindeer

"Ya could at least try to act like a decent person," Delith snapped. For all that she bickered back and for all that she hid it, words did hurt, even ones coming from a spoiled, immature, entitled brat. And after what she'd gone through earlier, all the fear--fear of losing him, the raw fear of going into a bad part of the city and facing men that could have killed both Sariel and herself for all she knew--her patience for it was somewhat less than usual.

She shoved him off of her and started to stand. "But fine. If I'm just so damned repulsive, ya can take dinner alone. Master."

Anonymous

That had an effect and Sariel twisted, grabbing her legs and burying his face in her lap, "No! Don't! I'm sorry! I'll be nice! I promise!"

Rhindeer

"Oof! What are ya--?"

Delith had been halfway to her feet when Sariel wrapped himself around her legs and she toppled back down onto the bed--with Sariel once more buried against her lap. With a loud sigh, she remained there like that, relaxing a little but not totally comfortable yet.

"I--ugh, fine. If ya promise."

Anonymous

Sariel nodded, face still pressed against her, feeling very much like a spoiled child just then and he didn't care, "Just don't leave me. I don't think I can handle being alone right now."

Rhindeer

"I'll stay as long as ya behave," Delith said and, with another sigh, she ran a hand along his hair. Blast it. She couldn't help it. He pissed her off, but right then he looked so vulnerable and genuinely upset and, regardless of what he'd said...ugh. She wasn't heartless.

Just then, a servant knocked and then stepped inside with a tray laden with food and drink for the both of them. He set it on a table near the bed and then bowed out, leaving them to their privacy.

"There. Ya should eat some."

Anonymous

Sariel nodded as he sat up, reaching for the tray. But he kept in contact with Delith the entire time, even if it was just his hip pressed against her leg. He started in on the food, picking at it slowly, working his way up, "I think we'll go shopping tomorrow. I'll need to replace those clothes."

Rhindeer

"That sounds like a good idea," Delith said, picking at her own meal, not all that hungry in the wake of stress and anger and relief. "I could use an outin', anyway. Been locked up in here cleaning the last few days, I've been itching to get out."

Anonymous

"Maybe we can find you something you would look good in." Sariel picked at the chicken on his plate, eating it slowly. He noticed Delith not eating much and he cocked his head, "Are you trying to lose weight or something?"

Rhindeer

"What?" Delith's head snapped around to stare at Sariel. "No! Are ya sayin' I need to?"

Then another thought hit and she blinked. "Does it look like I've lost any?"

Anonymous

"Some." Sariel glanced up and down her frame, "Your shirt is hanging looser on you. You have some new suitor you are trying to impress?"

Rhindeer

Delith flushed and looked back down at her meal. "That is none of your business," she said, cheeks hot, and couldn't help the small thrill she felt that he was actually looking at her.

And that she hadn't even been trying to lose weight.

Anonymous

That had Sariel sitting up in bed, frowning, "You didn't say no! Who is it?"