Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Hideaway

Started by Anonymous, June 08, 2005, 06:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Smiling in Amaie's direction Freya seemed to be calming down more and more by every moment. The smooth breeze that grazed her neck made her pupils tighten and then widen in relaxation. For a while she watched the twins and then got distracted by a bright yellow butterfly which had tried to land on her head. Poking at it she blew upwards as it flew off.

Feeling Kieli looking at her she then allowed her eyes to rest on his form once more. She blinked and then when he said 'really want' her eyes lit up. It had been a while since someone had actually wanted to be in her presence.

"So, where are we headed then?" She asked jokingly.

Anonymous

Kieli allowed a grin to form on his face, stretching his arms and holding their sack he rolled his shoulders. He glanced around him, eyeing the village as if it was the source of all evil he shivered slightly, glancing between the two girls with a raised brow. He then eyed the faint paths traveling and twisting into the woods. He smiled to himself - a detour around the village. Far better than going through it.

"I say we take the most pleasant smelling path - there!" He enthusiastically pointed towards the trail and took a long step towards it, rolling his muscles and stretching along the way.

Amaie pushed herself up after him, smiling and glancing towards Freya, also stretching  lazily with a leisurely yawn. She took easy steps, her lgiht blue eyes sparkling as she did a random twirl, listening to rumbling laugh of Kieli.

"Well! This'll be fun!" She giggled, twirling around again.

Anonymous

She gave a silent laugh, grasping her hands behind her back. Raising her multi-colored eyes up to the trees she sighed. Freya hadn't been this calm in a long time. She guessed it was simply the fact that she was in the presence of two others who did not mind that she was a mutt.

Walking up next to Amaie she blinked, "So why are you and your brother alone?"

Was that too forward of a question/ Oh well, it was asked now. Couldn't take it back. But truthfully it was odd to see wolves out of a pack.

Anonymous

Amaie was truly happy to sense a state of calm on the mixed breed, and it allowed her to fully appreciate the situation. A new prescence! Not just her brother, not just her and the rare company that lasted for not such a long time. She smiled to herself, but she was unexpectedly pulled from her thoughts by the voice of Freya. She tilted her head, as if not quite comprehending the question. But her eyes lit up as she realized it and grinned.

"I can't settle for pack-like, everything's simple and so wolf-like. Not that that's a bad thing, oh no, I think it's beautiful.. But I wouldn't mind exploring more, all these wonderful things around us! I can't get enough of everything.. of the people," she said, smiling as her eyes took on a rather dreamy look.

"But my brother.. he simply came along.. for protective reasons I suppose," she added thoughtfully, her eyes lingering on the strong back of her brother.

Kieli's arms were tucked behind his head, fingers laced with the strap of their sack looped over his right arm. He walked along comfortably, a loud yawn emitted as his gait changed slightly, long and more 'marching' out of sheer boredom.