Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Windwhisked

Started by Anonymous, December 29, 2011, 01:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Mm...Maybe the higher altitude was a bad idea. Why do I crave to travel upward?" The small woman rambled lightly to herself as she walked the hilly terrain. Dressed in pastel colors, from skin to clothes, this tiny woman stood at a height of only 4'8". Her attire was unusual to say the least, combining some very asymmetrical frilly clothes with two unconcealed pistols at her hips. They resembled incredibly decorative flintlocks and were magically infused. Her tiny frame staggered through the rough terrain, leaning from tree to tree as she walked, looking incredibly tired. She wasn't fit for physical labor.

She wore a turtleneck-type top with an uneven cut down the chest, revealing some cleavage, and a layered pattern frilling down her left sleeve, her right loose and tapering to a cuff. The shirt was cut short and had a slit up the right side, with two clasps holding it together, more out of decoration. This revealed a bit of her tummy before coming down to her belted skirt. The buckle was pulled to one side and the right side of the skirt had some missing slits, adding to her cut décor, and revealing some of her upper thigh and hip. As well as her bum if the wind blew right.

Below this incredibly short skirt were her gun holsters, followed by her leggings, which were a part of her overlaid boots of interesting design. They were a sort of pant leg, bellbottomed and covering her boots. Her attire's colors consisted of a purple and green, light in saturation. The skin on this unusual woman was also something to be noticed. It was a pale blue with glowing pink spirit marks, also asymmetrical in pattern. Her ears were doubled flaps, the bottom flap longer and two slender tendril appendages sprouted from her lower spine, between her low cut belt and the opening of her shortened shirt.

She had little modesty, and wore what she felt like wearing, no matter how strange she appeared. She leaned against the nearest tree and sighed, carrying nothing but her holstered guns and what appeared to be a purse-like satchel slung over one shoulder, and hanging down to her hip in strap length. Tiny bifocals hung on her little nose, which she adjusted every so often as the repeatedly slid down, having no arms to hold them to her face. They were also one of her magical devices. She let out a whine of discontent and looked up at the sun, gauging her time.

Maybe now was a good time to rest, no? "Looks like I have a long way to go still. Why do they put all the good stuff in hard-to-reach places?" she grumbled softly. It was getting cooler. The sun was falling into the horizon, which meant it was almost evening, not that she minded the dark. She could see just as well in the dark as she could in the daytime, which wasn't saying much since she was practically blind.

"Maybe just a little further." She told herself as she picked up and hiked along a little longer before her wobbly knees began to warn her of unhappiness. She let out another whine. "Fine, fine...this is a good a place as any, I suppose..." she grumbled as she cleared a spot on the good side of the tree and planted herself down with a gentle bounce, leaning back and pulling her purse into her lap, tendrils swaying like monitoring antennae, leaning out from between her backside and the tree. "Let's hope this trip is worth it." She continued talking to herself like it wasn't uncommon to do.

Haze

She was a funny creature. A wiggle of her slight nose warned of a sneeze, but the little fairy following the little woman held it back. She'd been following for quite some time, her diaphanous wings beating only as the wind blew. The little creature had hardly noticed as Brenna's long golden hair brushed against her shoulder one short moment where she'd not been paying attention.

As the one she followed the one who talked to herself, Brenna only shook her head, thinking of all the naughty little things she could do. She could reply to her incessant chattering, or tug on her ears. That would be funny. She'd never seen a creature with ears quite like hers. Brenna's own ears were slightly pointed, yet still dainty. These ones... they just looked ... silly. And she was intrigued.

She hovered just above Taana's head, legs crossed in the air, as if she was seated. Her wings beat ever so lightly, just enough to pick up the tendrils of her skirt, and float them about in the air. Very slowly, Brenna's tiny hand reached out, and one finger brushed against a floppy ear, before she shot herself upward into the tree, hiding behind the leaves and barely hiding a giggle.

Anonymous

"Treasure in the highlands...unusual artifacts from past mages...bah, this better be true...!" she rambled softly as she lifted the flap of her purse and pulled out a fancy book. She huffed as she flipped through the book, finding the last written page to continue writing. She pulled out a special pen and began writing. "So what if I'm not physically fit enough...! That doesn't mean I'm not fit enough....wait...that's not right..." she rambled as she wrote, pausing and holding a finger to her shin as she pondered the correct way to say that. The writing in her book was illegible, unless you were into aliens and crop circles. Because that's exactly what the book was filled with, perfect circles, haf circles and dashes and lines intersecting and connecting them, all written at a 45 degree angle along the page, giving it a very unique appearance.

Back to the crazy woman, she sat, still and quiet, like a statue as she thought, that is, until her stalker made a move. The feeling whipped through her ear, causing it to twitch and flicker lightly, snapping her out of her train of thought. "Hm??" she blinked, bifocals slipping down her nose as she turned her head, her quizzical expression slowly becoming a cute glare as she stared at her tendril. "That wasn't YOU, was it?" she actually argued. And amazingly enough, the swaying tendril froze and tensed, giving off the impression that it had no idea what she was talking about. She pointed the base of her pen at it and shook it at her tendril, making it cower slightly. "Better not have been! You know better!" she huffed, grumbling as she turned back to her book.

"Now where was I? ...Damn it, I forgot! I hate forgetting! Its so illogical and frustrating!" she as getting flustered at herself, yet she seemed to have a cool and lazy aura about her, never really getting uppity, but just casually complaining, like she had nothing better to do. She pushed her glasses back up and sighed, lowering her pen to the paper to continue writing in her unusual texts. As she did so, she spoke the language that went along. Her voice was fluid and gentle, a bit lazy like herself, and somewhat resembled French. It sounded like she was telling a story as she spoke the sentences, proofreading them in her head before composing them on the paper of her book.

Meanwhile, the reprimanded appendage knew more. It looked up at the tree like a waiting serpent, curling its fingers as if it were offended that it got blamed for something it didn't do. It bided its time, waiting to see if that flash would strike again, and this time, it'd be ready for it!

Haze

Brenna, cheeky little thing, could barely contain herself. Her miniature hands covered her mouth, and her eyes crinkled as the strange creature talked to itself more, seeming to blame her actions on the tendrils that snaked up behind her back. The fairy tilted her head to the side, a sly little smile playing on her lips as she decided what to do next.

She watched for a moment, as the creature scribbled in her book. The writings were interesting, to say the least, and reminded Brenna of the runes she'd seen at the birthing place, every other year. Of course, they weren't the same. Only reminded her of them. An imperceptible 'hmm' left her lips, only slightly louder than the passing of a bee, which also happened to begin buzzing around Taana's head at the perfect moment.

Not really paying mind to the tendril waiting for her, Brenna lifted herself off her perch, and fluttered down to hover just above Taana's head. "Bzzzzzzz...." she mimicked, hands darting out to touch the ears that had her so interested. "Bzzz, bzzz, bzzz..."

Anonymous

She continued speaking and writing, but it slowed down at the buzzing sound. A bee? She thought momentarily, bifocals dropping down her nose once more. "Two bees?" she was perfectly still again. If the other bee hadn't been there, she would have had nothing to compare, but her keen ears quickly picked up the minute differences. Then the 'bigger' bee touched her ear again, causing the same reaction as before, a twitch and flitter. She turned her head slowly, knowing bees had stingers, and attempted to catch sight of the be. "That's a fat bee...!" she mumbled at just the poking as her eyes shifted.

As the front of her face became visible to the small creature, a wicked grin would be on those lips as the swift and dexterous tendril whipped out with its tiny snakelike fingers, wrapping firmly around that buzzing little bee, and holding the critter hostage for those haze pink eyes to get a better look. It was almost obvious that the woman was near blind, and she leaned her head back with that lazy smirk, pushing up her bifocals once more. "Gotchya...!" she sang smugly as her serpent brought the little fairy creature around for her to examine.

"Hmm? What this? What an interesting little bee!" she reached a finger out from her lap to poke the small girl's tummy. "Well, its KIND OF like a bee." She pointed out, attention drawn to the wings now. "Let me see more." She told her tendril. And quickly, those little fingers rewrapped, binding just her boy and leaving her wings free to examine. "That's better!" she relaxed and reached her hand around to gently feel one with her thumb and fingers, rubbing gently as that smile faded into a curious childlike expression. "I don't think I've seen your kind before." She conversed in a soothing tone, giving the wing a gentle tug.

"Lucky you aren't a bee, though! I don't like bees." She chuckled confidently as she leaned back, pulling the girl in front of her, the second tendril coming around to join in on the fun. More little tentacles snaked around, separating the solid bind around her body, and now just restraining her ankles and wrists, spreading her out to view completely. "Oooo, you're a pretty little thing! You even wear little clothes too!" she was highly amused and smiled again as she watched her new subject of interest. "Do you have an owner? Or can I have you?" she asked playfully, reaching her fingers out to delicately pet her hair and shoulders and sides and hips, wondering just how human she was. She was highly interested and it showed both in expression and aura that surrounded her.

Haze

Brenna tittered as the blind one, because now she could tell the creature was as blind as a bat, called her a bee. And even at the thought of her being a fat bee. She looked into the strange face that peered at her a moment, her eyes popping open in surprise. She hadn't expected it to be over so quickly! Her wings gave a flutter as she prepared to disappear again, but then she was captured.

A tiny squeak burst forth, and the little face quickly became red with the intrusion. She'd never been treated so... so... so disrespectfully in her life. She began to speak in her small whisper-like voice, as the tendril brought her around to show her off to Taana. "Hey! Stop! Put me down!"

Another indignant squeak as Taana poked her in the belly. "I'm not a bee! What are you?! An idiot!" The little thing was getting well and truly worked up now, but it was obvious her voice in this form was almost too soft to be taken seriously. Then it touched her wings! Brenna's heart rate went through the roof, and if steam could have come out of her ears it would have. Her little arms came up, trying to bat away the intruding fingers. She did not like having her wings touched. It felt awkward, and uncomfortable. And then her wing was being tugged. "HEY! Watch it!" She yelped, concentrating hard now on just how she was going to get herself out of this predicament.

The tendrils captured her wrists and ankles, and by this time Brenna had had enough. Trying to gauge how strong the tendrils might be, she frowned. If looks could kill, Taana would have been dead five times over. The little fairy was livid. The petting was definitely unwanted, and she didn't care how curious the creature was... it wasn't going to be happening for much longer.

Slowly, Brenna began to change. Her limbs widened and lengthened, as did the rest of her body. She knew it wouldn't take long for the tendrils to weaken against her growing frame. "No," she started, with a voice that grew stronger as she did bigger, "No. I don't have an owner. No, you can't have me for a pet, and if you don't let me go right now I'm going to set a tornado on you!"

Anonymous

"A feisty little thing, you are!" she giggled, watching her huff and puff and struggle. The fairy would find it quite hard to get angry with and overpowering aura settling in, soothing the mood. It emanated from the woman and she sighed softly as she watched. She blinked and gasped in amazement then, as the little critter began growing. "Oh my! You can grow in size? Amazing...!" she said in awe, watching gently, and only smirking at the threats thrown at her. "A tornado? Really?" she sounded quite intrigued and giggled once more.

"If you can grow, it means you can shrink too, yes?" she purred smugly. And behold the power of suggestion, the little fairy would feel the compelling force that the woman could unleash, and her growing halted. The woman's smirk grew then as her new fairy friend slowly reverted to her small stature, the air around them dimming into a soft pink as her aura became dense and fog-like, and the woman's eyes glowing softly. "Something as cute as you shouldn't possible is so angry! It's just not right!" she cooed playfully, reaching out to hold a finger to the now semi-sedated fairy's chin.

"Relax sweet thing..." she purred in a gentle tone, pulling the creature closer to her. A closer look and it would be noticed that the strange woman struggled to suppress her energies after letting them out. It showed in her eyes, she was tired already. "Now then, if we can't be civil, then we won't get anywhere, now will we?" she shook her free finger, as if reprimanding her. "You, little one, have some nerve, teasing me and expecting no repercussion...!" she went on softly. "It should have been expected. You like to tease; you must be willing to accept the same fate...!" She argued logically, though she was one to confuse and twist her own logic. "Now then...shall we try this again...?" her speech slowed as she grew a little weaker, though her tendrils still kept an unwavering grip, seemingly separate form the rest of her body.

Haze

Brenna's eyes grew incredulous at the woman's claims, and as she fell prey to the creature's power of persuasion. She'd never met anyone who could control another's magic ability before. It was disconcerting and despite Taana's efforts to calm her down, the little fairy fought to stay unaffected. Still, she felt her body begin to shrink down again to her tiny little eleven inches short.

She settled to remain passively upset, but eyed the glowing woman with some curiosty of her own. In all her years she didn't think she'd ever met someone quite like her. She could have tried speaking, but with a voice as quiet as a whisper if she was yelling, she figured there was no point. Instead, she relented to the poking and prodding with a scowl.

The woman seemed to be tiring, though her voice was still deafening loud to Brenna's ears. And she talked... so incessantly. Even if she could have been bothered, she wouldn't have been able to get a word in edgewise. Finally, an idea struck her, and with the smallest of sighs, she gave a sickly little cough, and went completely limp. Her eyes rolled back into their sockets, and her head fell back.

Anonymous

What was this? Tired red eyes blinked and her head tilted at the sudden change in the fairy girl. "What is this?" she mumbled, taking a moment of silence before slightly grinning again. "My new little friend has died on me?" she asked herself softly, though her expression led on that she knew more. "Well this is a predicament. I suppose I could use her as a doll possibly. Or maybe ill resurrect her. Something this small should be easy to turn into a ghostly companion." She rambled on gently, running ideas out loud.

She still held onto her catch, being ever so gentle while maintaining her dominant grip on the creature, sinking back against the tree and looking a little worn out as she again reached out to softly touch the girl's tummy, thinking about her. She kept that lazy grin on her face though, and sighed softly. "But to do that, I'd have to make sure my little friend is dead." She went on. "Too bad for her I have a connection to the living and the dead...and she is quite certainly alive..." She gave that tummy a gentle poke. "Though I have no qualms providing her with the death she imitates so cutely." She offered slyly.

She brought the limp creature down to her lap then and set her down onto her skirt, tendrils uncoiling all but one wrapped around her leg. It kept a tight hold around her ankle and even slithered up her calf to maintain a good grip while letting the rest of her flail if she wished...or stay 'dead'. Either way, she just watched, thinking strange and unusual things. One of these thoughts was a possible way to 'keep' the creature. She would need something durable, a ring in shape, which she could wrap around the creatures neck to prevent intentions of growing without harm! Right now she was confident the girl was under her influence, but later, this would come in handy! And this would in turn suffice as a collar for a leash maybe. She grew a quizzical expression as she thought about her options for keeping this fairy pet.

Something dawned on her then, and she rummaged through her purse and pulled out one of the decorative clasps that dangled from the inner pockets. She popped it open and looked over the shape and hinge carefully, making sure it wasn't dangerous, and she tested its locking strength. "Hmm, it seems hard enough to open, but if there's a way to make it harder, that'd be better..." she mumbled to herself as she fiddled cutely. Carefully, she bent the hooking pins outward, and closed it. Then she he attempted to open it. It seemed near impossible without the right tools and she was satisfied once she managed to open it again.

"Now for some string...or something stronger..." she looked around, looking a bit dismal when she didn't seem to find anything that would do, so she pondered some more. "Maybe a chain would work, a small chain, a necklace chain?" Her eyes grew brighter at the thought and she dug into her purse once more to pull out an old necklace she had found. "Ooo, this could definitely work." She unhooked the chain and strung it out. It was a decent length, and she seemed happy with it. She used her little dexterous fingers and what looked like a large pin to bend and adjust the ends, one being fitted to the collar and the other made so she could attach it somewhere on herself. Soon it was finished and she held it out with satisfaction, ready to try it out.

Haze

I'm not dead, dummy. I'm not even trying to be dead. I just want you to let me go! What did I do to deserve this, huh? The little fairy pouted imperceptibly. Don't you try anything funny! As the other creature poked at her stomach she let the breath push out of her, and flicked her eyes open, glaring daggers up at the near blind being.

She shivered at the tentacle that slithered up her thigh, and flapped her wings hard, giving up now at trying to be passive. She fought against the emotional lethargy, her own little magic mind trying harder than anything to stay in control.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the clasp, understanding what it was about to be used for, and then the chain. Her struggling became earnest again, and her little voice chimed angrily. "NO! Stop it! I'm not a pet! I'm a living being! What are you!? You ... You...!"

She called out then in her mind, singing to the wind, and grinned wickedly as she watched pine cones start to gather in a cloud. They whipped through the air, and began to rain down on Tanaa with all the force she could muster. In a fury, she sat up, bending her flexible little body over itself, and sank her teeth hard into the tentacle wrapped around her leg.

"LET ME GO!"