Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Work Wanted

Started by stelmarisa, January 28, 2012, 09:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stelmarisa

"That makes sense, I guess." Erren nodded as Oliver spoke, considering the lifestyle that he must have led. It sounded both frightening and fascinating to someone who had barely left their home village.

"What's Serendipity like? I've only seen what I can see from the road, and the villages that I stopped into on the way. I haven't seen anything, really."

CastlesInTheSky

"Serendipity? Huh...It's hard to describe a place that large in a few words. Full of magic, clearly, and every kind of magical being you ever thought could exist, and maybe even more than that. It's very colourful here." He stopped talking to think for a moment.

"The forests are quite beautiful, from what I've seen of them. In fact, I've been in them more than the cities. Though, I guess I can't say much more about what it is like to live here; maybe I'll be able to tell you a bit more when I think over it a bit more, but I've never been too gifted with words." He smiled sheepishly.

stelmarisa

"Full of magic? Wow." Erren thought about this for a moment, considering the enormity of what she had moved into. From a country where magic was shunned and punished, to one where it seemed that every second person had magical powers. It would be a lot to get used to.

"That sounds nice." She smiled. "I'm used to living surrounded by forests... the city is foreign to me too. Are there many cities in Serendipity?"

CastlesInTheSky

Oliver smiled back. He was often smiling, it seemed. He wondered what it would be like to live without magic. He didn't know much of any himself, but many others did and often were using it. It made him curious, but he didn't suppose they would like him there. If some Serenians already looked at him oddly, he didn't have a doubt that the connlaothians would not be too pleased with him.

"There aren't a number of large cities, mostly towns here and there. There is a lot of open land in the Riverlands to the south. What is Connlaoth like?"