Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Because I can (Open)

Started by Anonymous, February 11, 2012, 06:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

There were shouts and cries, and... shouts, and... etc. Who cared, anyway? 'Twas nothing new, honestly, just another day in the life of the tan-cloaked 'bandit.'

Which Arina would deny, but honestly speaking she definitely played the part, and often enough. After all, she did have the occasional tendency to just take things she wanted.

Whatever the case, certainly nobody was going to catch her this day. Oh, there were the usual guards and their ilk, to be certain, but that was it. Everyone else was just staying off to the side watching the show, as it should have been. 'Twas only a little bauble that she'd taken, hardly worth a thing, so why should they get involved?

So, down a little side alley or two the rebellious woman went. It always, invariably lost the guards after a little while, so surely it wouldn't fail now.

Glimmeringpearl

l[ I hope this is open for my responses! :< Hi, I'm Glimmer, btw!! ]l

Nicholas was simply passing by the market. They had begun with him patrolling the streets. He was not one to go and hunt the mages unless they should become a threat in the city. He was certain his job was more important anyways. To protect the common folk one needed to be strong and vigilant and powerful. He was formidable enough.

One could agree that the guardsman did not do their job well in this city, but he would. There would be no illegal magics or crimes on his watch. The armored man, with his tall, stocky form was only passing the alley way, when he was forced back to the mouth of the alley way by a rambunctious horse. "Sir, you are blocking the way!" He said, trying to control the situation, unaware of the flit-footed rogue heading his way that might potentially cause a crash.