Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

No rest for the weary [Zozee9]

Started by Zane, July 09, 2012, 11:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zane

Uriel sat beside Kayala and pulled out his sharpening stone, then drew his sword. "No thanks, I'm fine." He began sharpening his sword. He pondered what people would think as they saw the two of them. One light skin covered in tattoos, one lightly tanned with wings.

zozee9

Kayala sat in silence by Uriel for a little while before she saw a man approach in the distance. It was strange... how silent this town was. But someone was coming and that person might be able to help them. Glancing over to Uriel, she motioned for him to talk to the stranger.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Zane

Uriel got up and approached the man. "You wouldn't happen to be the port officer would you?"

"No I'm the captain of the trade ship Andromeda"

"Where is your vessel headed next, Captain?"

"To Yoreiq, why?"

"My friend and I are trying to get passage to Yoreiq. Is it at all possible that we could buy our way onto your vessel"

"I don't see why not" the captain said with a shrug.

Uriel handed over his coin purse, "fifty gold pieces, twenty-five for her, twenty-five for me"

"It's a deal" the captain said shoving the coin purse in his pocket.

Uriel walked over to Kayala, "let's go find the Andromeda."

((OOC: I think this is a good place to end this thread. We can pick up a new one in the Yoreiq area))