Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Noble Scandals

Started by AetherRose, October 29, 2012, 05:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AetherRose

Lux brushed some sweat from his brow as he twisted the knob to his door. Another hard day of training, and he's quite sure tomorrow will be worse after he messed up that lunge exercise. Upon opening the door, on his bed, is a young lady.  He glanced around the room quickly as if expecting something, like an assassin, but saw nothing. "Who are you?" he asked bluntly, and a little awkwardly. He doesn't normally find bodacious women in his room.

Ycharley

Sarah pulled at her shackles slightly, "What does it look like? Or do women just willing wait for you in your bed?" Lilly said looking down at her nude body. Her cheeks started to match the hue of her hair. "Can I have some cloths.... Master?"

AetherRose

"I see..." he responded quickly, before striding over to her with an abundantly annoyed scold on his face. He pushed her down and immediately held her down with his superior strength. He waited a moment in that position, long enough for her to react. He then dipped his lips to her ear and whispered, "You're going to start moaning and shaking the bed, and for the love of creation, make it loud enough for everyone to hear. If you do this right, you'll never have to worry about fulfilling your duties."

Ycharley

Sarah shivered slightly. "uncuff me first," she replied in a breathy whisper.

AetherRose

"My brother will be in here any second now and I need him to think I'm using you, now, please!" He said this so quickly, it all practically came out at once. Lux was rushed, Lux was worried. This was a hell of a trap his brother set up.

Ycharley

Sarah rolled her eyes, putting on a pretty impressive vocal show for anyone that was near, glaring at the man above her the entire time.

AetherRose

Right on cue, the door knob twisted and Lux lowered his hand to make it look like he was caught in a difficult situation. Lux audibly growled, "Of course he'd be waiting right outside the door...Bastard." As the door open, Lux jumped up and his brother entered. Lux bowed, "Greetings, Elder Brother...you've come at a" he stopped for a moment, as if thinking of the right words, "unfortunate moment."

The brother took a few steps forward and sized up his guard's capture. "Yes, Younger Brother, it would appear it was. I just wanted to make sure you received my present." Lux tried to blush, but couldn't, instead he just appeared incredibly embarassed. "Now...uhmm...if you would?" His Brother nodded, and left the room. "Enjoy the bitch." he commented just before leaving.

Lux turned on his heel and opened his closet. "I can't call the guards to get you some clothes of your own until morning," he sighed, and came out with some very fine silk pants and button shirt. He laid them next to her as he leaned over and uncuffed her. Finally, his normal self was revealed as his usual carefree sarcastic tone took over, "Terribly sorry for my horrid manners, is there anything else I can get you? And might I be enchanted with your name?"

Ycharley

Sarah started throwing on the cloths, glad to finally be able to cover herself up. "Sarah... What... What do you want me to call you?" She asked softly looking down. Sarah started rubbing her badly bruised wrists, she had clearly put up one hell of a fight.

AetherRose

"I am Lux Albus, of the illustrious Albus House. You may call me Master or Master Albus." he said with an outlandish expression of glory. His head held high and his eyes closed. His left hand laid over his heart and right hand outstretched and right arm outstretched. He opened his left eye to see her rubbing her bruised wrists and shrugged. "So, you fought that hard? They must've taken you from a hell of a life; at least they put you in a hell of a life." He smirked, and felt a little good about that. It was his way of offering sympathy, and he fully expected her to be mad at him for what he said.

Ycharley

Sarah just shrugged, she was pretty hard to bait. "Okay master," she said blankly. She ignored him, starting to look around the room silently.

AetherRose

He shrugged. "So, I have an early morning tomorrow. Sleep tight my little angel." He winked at her as he walked to the opposite side of the room as her, next to his desk. He slipped into the velvet pillowed chair and sighed before laying his head on the desk. "Damnable brother. I'm a noble sleeping in a chair..." he thought vengefully. Somehow, Auriel will regret taking this woman from her life just to take a stab at him.

Ycharley

"You can sleep on the bed, you probably need the restful sleep more then I," she said after a slight hesitation. She slowly walked towards him, her emotions unreadable. "And master, what shall my responsibilities be other then to look pretty?"

AetherRose

"No," he said, "You will sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the desk. It must look like I studied a little after having my way with you, and I fell asleep." He tiredly stared back at her for a few awkward seconds and shrugged, "For now, just look as voluptuous as always, and we'll discuss responsibilities when I return from my training tomorrow."

Ycharley

Sarah sighed, shrugging. "Suit yourself," she said before slipping in between the sheets with a yawn. Sarah started to say something but stopped herself. "Good night master."

AetherRose

"Good night, and I'm sorry..." he said. If she responded, he didn't answer back.

As the morning came upon, he woke up and stretched. He put his hands on his back and a loud snap resonated. Lux walked into the closet without even glancing at his new room mate, and outfitted himself with his knight's apprentice gear. "See you soon, and if anybody enters, tell them away and to come back another time." Again, not even checking if she was awake before he left the room.

Ycharley

Sarah, half asleep, mumbled something incoherent, then rolled over. She was taking full advantage of being able to sleep in. When Lux returned sarah was standing at the large window, staring out.

AetherRose

He entered the room and waited a second, to see if she'd even notice him. Today, his training wasn't quite as long.

Ycharley

"How was your day?" She asked softly, not even turning to look at him. Her position had really set in while she was left there by herself.

AetherRose

He smirked. "It was great! I defeated 6 platoons and saved the world. Again!" He planted his fists on his hips and winked. "Well, anyways, on to business. Your responsibilities are simple; you're to do anything I ask. You don't have any specific tasks to do while I'm gone, but I'd appreciate it if you tidied up a little. If you're bored, I'll make sure the guards understand you're allowed freedom through the manor, and that they aren't to touch you. I know it must be so disappointing I don't want you as my personal sex slave."

Ycharley

"Why would that disappoint me? Your not all that attractive," sarah replied with a cold tone. A slave was a slave, it didn't matter that he wasn't physically using her, at any point he could change his mind.