Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Noble Scandals

Started by AetherRose, October 29, 2012, 05:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AetherRose

"Not that attractive!" he scoffed. "I'm an Adonis! I'll have you know a girl even hit on me last year, and for once not physically. It was simply divine." He sighs, though. He already knows she blames him for losing his life, but it'd be nice if the blame fell on his brother for once. His smile instantly returns, "So, how would a woman like to go clothes shopping? Kidding, of course the answer's yes! But really, I can't let you wear anymore of my clothes, you'll get cooties on them. So, shall we?" He pointed his thumb at the door.

Ycharley

She turned to him, a slight look of disgust. "Cooties? Really? Are you five? If anyone here had cooties it would be you." Sarah took a deep breath, calming herself, she was in a irritable mood. "I've never been shopping," she admitted.

AetherRose

"Really?" he shrugged, "Well, it's pretty fun. Most women spend almost their entire day on it. Well...most noblewomen. You know what? I never thought about this, but what do peasants do for fun?"

Ycharley

"Drink and spend time with our friends and family, that's all we can afford," she replied, as she took a few steps towards him. "What do you do for fun?"

AetherRose

He raised an eyebrow. "Study. That's all I can afford. Anyways, let's go get some shopping done, and try to remember that you need to dress like a sex slave. Otherwise, there'll be complications."

Ycharley

"Complications? Your brother will eventually find out, I'm sure he has people spying, I'm actually almost certain of it," Sarah replied rubbing her temples, not wanting to think of what Lux's brother would do to her if he des covered what was actually going on.

AetherRose

"Oh, he knew the moment he got you that I wouldn't be using you. What's important is he can't prove it. Anyways, shopping."

Ycharley

"Just because he can't prove it doesn't mean he won't try to do something to me if your not more convincing," sarah sighed, looking down. When she finally looked back up she motioned for Lux to lead the way.

AetherRose

"You think he's a horrible person?" He didn't sound too caring on her answer, as it was a rhetorical question. As he led her to the exit, passing the guards who strangely didn't even question him, he was stopped by his brother. "Elder-" he began, but Auriel didn't really care. "How is she, Lux?"
He looked a little shocked, "What the hell?" he thought. "Well-" Again, Auriel caught him off, clearly he's timing this. "More importantly,  he started, turning to her, "How was he?"
Lux gulped.

Ycharley

"He doesn't last long enough for me to know," Sarah replied, it would be easy for Lux to see that she was an expert liar.

AetherRose

Lux blushed and buried his hands into his pockets. Auriel? He just bellowed out a great laugh before walking past them. "I like you already, slave."
Lux cocked an eyebrow at her, "Really? Was that necessary?" He shook his head and kept walking, "At least nothing bad happened." The sun hit him and he smiled a little. The sun's great. Also, it really brought out the deep sea blue in his tunic.

Ycharley

"It was completely necessary," Sarah said chuckling. The chuckling faded, "I don't think you brother is, evil per say, but he told me that I was too pretty and he worked too hard to get me here for me not to be used, so if you weren't going to he would."

AetherRose

He didn't really respond, besides a quick shrug. As they arrived at the marketplace, he just eyed her and grinned. "Well, what kind of clothes do you find attractive? Leather or transparent? That also reminds me, what sort of clothes do peasants wear?"

Ycharley

"Peasants wear simple cloths, most made by someone in the family. And it's more about what you prefer master."

((Last oat for tonight, good night.))

AetherRose

Lux wasn't really sure. He didn't know anything about women's fashion. "Well, any slave of mine will have to be dressed like a proper lady. Still...something's missing..." he rubbed his chin. It was at the tip of his tongue, but he just couldn't think of it. Then, it hit him, like a low-flying train. "Oh right! A leash!" He grinned like a devilish bastard waiting for her response.

Ycharley

"I would love to see you try to put a leash on me," Sarah replied crossing her arms. He had another thing coming if he thought he was going to put a leash on her, he would pay for it, one way or another. "But between leather or something sheer, I would prefer myself something sheer, leather is disgusting."

AetherRose

Lux just chuckled. She's already taking him way too seriously. "My fine mistress, you'll be wearing neither. I'll be giving you the finest silk dresses. It makes absolutely no sense to dress a slave as a slut. Especially a sex slave which is to be mine alone. So, what's your favorite color?"

Ycharley

Sarah thought for a moment. "Purple," she said after a slight hesitation, "master."

AetherRose

"A fine choice!" he exclaimed, "In fact, it's the color of royalty, and as you may or may not know, House Albus is extremely loyal to the Royal Family. That being said, meeting some royals in a royal color will probably work out very well." He walked over to her and patted her on the back. "That reminds me, none of this clothing would even be close to how I planned on dressing you. I just didn't want you in the mansion all day."

Ycharley

"Why is that master, afraid I might take fancy to someone else while you leave me unattended?"