Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Noble Scandals

Started by AetherRose, October 29, 2012, 05:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ycharley

Sarah shook her head, "It had to be something to get the dragon riled up, so maybe it isn't something you have face before? I have you thought about that?" She asked. His words did little to comfort her. Once she was upset, words usually couldn't bring up her mood. She stood back up slowly and hoped she would get to see Lux.

The sight of him alone seemed to raise her spirits. She was in love with him so his presents were comforting. She soothed her dress down slightly and reached up to fix her hair.

AetherRose

As they jumped off Fyre, Auriel sighed, "I hope you don't go crazy during the mission. We don't need complications, especially since you'll be under direct command of Galvaz." Lux shrugged, "I'll make Galvaz proud, I mean, what has the great Lux ever failed in?" Auriel responded with a very annoyed gaze. After a long silence, "Anyways... your girl is here. I suppose I'll be heading out then. I have a lot to do, and an entire report to write on this nothing-experience." Auriel strode out, hands in pocket, clearly upset. "Well, I think I'll look after the young master." Charlie said as he walked out with him.
Lux smiled at her, "Great to see you again! Finally someone who won't be yelling, you wouldn't believe Auriel the entire ride. You'd think he could have fun riding on a gigantic lizard, but no, that'd be too easy." Lux chuckled as he made his way towards her.

Ycharley

Sarah waved at Charlie for a moment before turning to Lux. She tried to force a smile onto her face, but was rather unsuccessful. Worry lines were plastered on her face, not hint of leaving until he returned after finishing his mission.

Sarah quickly closed the gap between them, quickly wrapping him in a tight embrace. "What was all of that about?" She asked holding him tightly before letting him go and looking up at him, "I don't think Fyre likes me," She stated as a rather odd after thought.

AetherRose

He wrapped his arms around her and chuckled. "I don't think Fyre likes anybody. I've been his partner for the better part of a decade, and I'm quite sure he still hates me." Fyre just grunted in response and crashed down right where he was, causing a slight tremor. The light of day seemed to have grown a fiery hue sometime during his ride.

Charlie sat with Auriel for a bit back at the mansion, though hardly a word was said between them.

Ycharley

Sarah leaned her head against Lux's chest slightly, the sound of his heart was a deep comfort for her. "Are all dragons like that? Don't like people?" She asked, wondering if all dragons were bad tempered. She hoped not for some odd reason. Sarah looked up at Lux and sighed deeply, "be careful please," She said, she planned that after that she was going to try to push the worry away.

AetherRose

Lux blanketed her with himself, his body easily surrounding and coating her. "That depends on their age, young dragons like Fyre usually are, but as they get older, they tend to wisen. Anyways, let's take you back to the mansion, I don't have a lot of time before my assignment." Lux's eyes glimmered for the last moment of their embrace, his ocular runes' response did not fall on deaf ears, however, and Lux immediately noticed his reaction.

Auriel finally looked up at Charlie, "Is it still bad?"
"Is what still bad?" Charlie shot him a fake smile, one Auriel received everytime he asked.
"Your time...thing...thing" Auriel stumbled.
Charlie shrugged, "The same."

Ycharley

Sarah felt Lux's body stiffen slightly as he released her from their embrace. She looked up at him, her face questioning. "Is there something wrong?" She asked softly, her hands laying gently on his chest. She looked into his eyes for a few more moments before turning to lead them back to the mansion.

She walked in silence for  a few moments, just enjoying Lux's presents, something she knew she was going to miss. Plus Charlie would be on a mission too, so she would have no one to talk to to help ease her mind. She took a deep breath, grabbing his hand with her own.

"So tell me more about Charlie?" she asked casting Lux a quick glance.

AetherRose

He smiled back at her question, "No, no. Just a little less relaxed now."  Lux held hands with her as the setting sun air brisk yet not freezing. The beautiful fiery road before them leading to the mansion. Their home. Charlie came up and Lux just sort of shrugged. "Well..." he started awkwardly, yet thoughtfully, "Charlie is... an odd one. I don't know much about him. Well, he is a time mage, although, it's clearly affected his grasp on time. As for his past, I know absolutely nothing."

Ycharley

Sarah looked at Lux with an odd expression, one that clearly showed she was puzzled. "A time mage?" She asked, curious. She had no idea what a time mage was, and the more she thought about it the more she wanted to know. It explained how Charlie could just appear and disappear, that was for sure. She still found it a bit odd that she could almost sense when Charlie was going to show up though. She shrugged to herself, figuring it just women's intuition.