Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Noble Scandals

Started by AetherRose, October 29, 2012, 05:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AetherRose

He smirked. "Hah! As if you could fancy someone besides me. I'm an Adonis, if you forgot."

Ycharley

"Why aren't you just full of yourself," Sarah replied with a chuckle.

AetherRose

He shrugs with a bit of delight. As finally arrived at House Albus, he called a guard over and handed him a slip of paper, "Do not screw up." The guard bowed, "Of course Young Master, and a Royal Messenger will be along in two days, you are expected to be there." Lux nodded and moved on.

He turned to Sarah as they headed to their room, "My bed will also be replaced with a larger bed tomorrow, after all, can't have you sleeping on the floor or in a chair. Bad for the back."

Ycharley

"What was that?" Sarah asked him as she followed beside him.

She leaned close to him so no one could hear what she was about to say, she knew that eventually if she spoke so openly so loudly Lux would have to punish her.

"I think I would rather sleep on the floor and risk the back problems," She whispered.

AetherRose

He raised an eyebrow, "For future reference, a lady of such high esteem should be concerned with what should be concerning to her, however I'll excuse it this time." he shrugged, and almost had a face of "I'm sorry" but didn't want it to hint to anybody nearby.
He went on, "but this time it does involve you. That was the shopping list for your garments. Also, I expect you to be there at my side when the royal messenger arrives. Are you versed in manners? Why, what am I saying? Of course a lady of such high birth would be!"
He had completely ignored what she whispered, at least until they were in his private chambers, so they kept walking.

Ycharley

Sarah resisted the urge to cross her arms and glare at him, thinking that wouldn't be the smartest of ideas until they were alone. So she walked in silence beside him. She was starting to learn, out in the open she would need to be silent, it seemed like the best thing so she didn't end up getting herself in trouble. In private, would that be any different, she knew it would have to be, she wasn't one to just sit there and be silent, and she had already received his word that she wouldn't have to do her "duties" so she just hoped he was a man of his word. 

AetherRose

As they walked a little farther, they finally came upon his room. He opened the door for her and as they entered, he shut it behind them."Tomorrow, you will be tutored on manners while I'm gone. I'll need you on your finest behavior, after all, to insult a royal messenger is to insult royalty."

Ycharley

Sarah crossed her arms, "Why is a royal messenger coming anyway, and why do I have to be in bed with you, as I said, I would rather sleep on the floor and risk the back injury," She said, her voice over flowing with her street attitude.

"You already told me I don't have to do noth'n with you and I expect you to keep your word," Sarah continued as she turned her back on Lux, walking towards the big chair in front of his dek, planning on sitting there.

AetherRose

He looked a little surprised, not really sure how to respond to her sudden burst. "Well..." he rubbed his chin a little, "my darling, the reason being, as I thought you had already learned, is I'm much more concerned with appearances than I am with personal space. I still don't plan on doing anything with you, after all, I am a man of nobility." with that last overly egotistical statement, he noticed she was headed for the chair. "And do not sit at my study. Until the bed is here, I will be sleeping there, and aside that I still have studying to do."

Ycharley

"You ain't studying now, and why can't I sit there, is it off limits or something?" She asked turning on him. Her body language clearly spoke of her roots, one eyebrow raised, hands on her curvy hips, and one foot taping to a silent beat.

"And you didn't answer me question, why is a royal messanger coming?" Sarah turned back around, defiantly sitting in his chair. She started looking over the papers, she had never seen that many words written down before, it almost made her head hurt.

AetherRose

He sat on the bed and raised an eyebrow of his own. Not entirely sure what to make of this, he just answered he questions plainly, "I don't know why a royal messenger is coming, but it's usually because I have an assignment. As for the study, I do intend to study tonight, mostly the works of Ansgar. What you see before you is a rather detailed history of his past. I'm expected to have it memorized by tomorrow."

Ycharley

Sarah laughed, "Feel sorry for ya," she said standing. She walked over to the opposite side of the bed, "You better get to work," she said laying ontop of the covers. She wasn't tired, but nothing beat just relaxing, letting your mind wonder and drift from one subject to another, and that's what she planned on doing while he was studying. If she thought of anything, she could just ask him about it as the questions came to her.

AetherRose

He nodded and sat into his chair, "yes, and after this, I need to work on my mathematics." He rubbed his temples, just realizing he would probably be up all night again. At least it started with Ansgar. A warrior god was always fun reading, even if the style of the writing was dry.

Ycharley

For a long time Sarah was quiet, most would have thought she was asleep. She let Lux study in peace until she wanted an answer to her first question. A question she had sat there and pondered on for a while, making her own predictions about the answers. "Master, have you ever been in love?"

AetherRose

Lux stopped, he expected an interruption at some point but nothing as personal as this. "Hm? Why would you want to know something like that...?" He pondered it for a moment, waiting for her to answer before giving his own.

Ycharley

"No special reason, just thought sense we're gonna have to share a bed we should get to know each other some," Sarah said standing. She walked behind Lux, slipping her hands on his shoulders. Gently rubbing away the stress that had started to build there.

AetherRose

"I haven't been graced with the pleasure," he said, though he wasn't too sure of his own words. As her hands rested on his shoulders, he tensed slightly, probably enough for her to feel, but only just. "What about you? Such a voluptuous young lady must have had her share of dates, and perhaps a lover?" his cocky tone returned and with it the smile. Though, thoughts of her last question were still passing through his mind.

>last post from me for tonight.

Ycharley

"A lover, no, true, I had many suiters, but none of them could see past my body, that's all they wanted me for," she replied softly, still rubbing his shoulders. "Just like many women would want you for your money and status I suppose," she added before removing her hands from him.

"Why did you tense when I touched you?" Sarah asked as she walked back to the bed.

AetherRose

Lux didn't say anything until after she was back to her bed. "Well," he started, his smile had faded, "Not many women actually do want me for my status, as my brother is, amazingly enough, still unmarried and not a partner in sight. So, they're all flocking him, but once he's married I'll be next in line to receive that sort of annoyance." He shrugged, "but there are a few here and there who think my brother MUST be married."

Ycharley

"A smart women would marry the younger brother before he's being flocked, then poison the older," Sarah spoke aloud to herself. "And you didn't answer me question, why did you tense when I touched you?"

Sarah looked at him, "Are you afraid of me?"