Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Good Morning Sunshine!!! [IC Game]

Started by Zane, December 02, 2012, 11:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

Vadim: Whaddya think ya doin' in my bed, ya loon?! Get outta here before I decide that ya ain't too good for a pistol in your ugly mug!

JackieCat

Akhe!: *Neighs loudly in surprise and sends a mental message to Vadim, kicking her hooves* "Who in Le'raana are you and what are you doing here?!"
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

Phone: *blinks, completely and utterly shocked* There's a horse... in my bed.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ice

Raven: *frowns and blinks* Oh dear I hope nothing ....err....happened

Kriv

Johnny:EVERYTHING HAPPENED, I might stop drinking because of this. Nahh

JackieCat

Lorin: Ewwww!  Man, your breath smells terrible!  What are you doing here?  And what did you eat?  Dead rats? Blech!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

nahash

Nykole: *yawns as she plays with a strand of Lorin's black hair* morning sunshine

Arthuriel

Maverick: *Wraps arms and tail around Nykole with a grin.* Morning, sunshine, hell of a night, yes?

thehiddenbeast13

Minna: *looks around a little*...What am I doing here?...(looks at Maverick) What might that thing be? *looks around again and takes as many coin-purses as possible and slides them into dress pocket for later* That's more like it..*goes back to sleep*

Ice

Phears: oh well at least your pretty.*Laughs madly*

JackieCat

The Feari: *Hisses madly and leaps to feet* Who are youssss???  And whatsss are yousss doing heressss??
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Kriv

Johnny: How about you sssshut the hell up.*drinks heavily*

Klezmer Gryphon

Emese: *kicks him out of bed without a word*

JackieCat

My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Klezmer Gryphon

Liarri: *screams in a random language*

Ice

Chase: *Blinks* I am not certain why I am here with you.

JackieCat

Jiminie:  Ohhhhh!  Cool wings! Can you fly with them?  Are you-? *rambles on and on*
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ice

Tags: