Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New and looking for rp!

Started by alex_xr, December 02, 2012, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_xr

I have limited my self to rping in Never winter nights mostly of late due to all my rp sites dying , and then I found this site on a whim, so here  I am, I can make a new char to suit an rp someone has in mind or bring along Aira.

Ycharley

alex_xr

not at the top of my head, I mean i would rp an grand adventure to find some artifact/item, training, relationships,  some sort of rp to cement my new char who is a wonderer to some location.  I am up for pretty much anything.  I am just unfamiliar to this setting a bit and  am a bit unsure of where or what i would start a thread doing :D

Ycharley

Well I'm totally up for an RP. The first step is deciding what type of setting you would want your character to be in. I wouldn't suggest Connloath, for your character because they an anti magic law there... Unless you would want that to be a part of the plot. If you want you can send me a message or vise versa and we can work out how we would want to start an RP.

alex_xr

Still looking of course for more rp, you can never have enough, will make a char to fit :D

zozee9

Oooo I will totally rp with you. Basically all my characters (minus Kayala and Sky) are inactive right now, so I'd be willing to use any of them. Don't really want to think of any more. Lol. But tell me if you're interested in anyone/anything.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

alex_xr

Alyicia piper and elaina sound like fun... I would be up for anything, have anything in mind.. want me to make another char? or do you like one of mine?

zozee9

Piper is who I'd most like to write with right now. If that's okay. Any of yours would be fine, they all seem cool. So whatever you'd prefer, I guess.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.