Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Art of Visual Spice

Started by visualspice, December 12, 2012, 01:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

aaaaaaaaand... two more Zarrah sketches added to the main link list *points to original post* X3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

BEHOLD

Yes.. this totally happened..

PROOF HERE

*more images on original post (with links)
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

:'D

Oh this...is so freakin' radical! I laugh every time I look at it (or think about it) . Lou looks so bad @$$! <3

My money is on the turkey. >:3

visualspice

visualspice

(semi) Quick painting sketch of my character, Katahnia:

:D

Lion

I love this, especially the hair.  But there is something a little off with her chin and mouth.  Looks a little like she had some bad plastic surgery.  Oh and nice job on the eyes!  They really pop!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

it's probably my crappy shading job 8D
but thanks X3

visualspice

Paradox

I think the features are meant to be exaggerated cartoon style opposed to realism. x3 It would explain why the eyes are huge , the nose is super long, the lips are a bit oversized and there is almost no chin.

Actually, this is gonna sound weird but...

I like her eyebrows. o.O and the way (not the size) her eyes are drawn. More specifically, I like the shape. Semi-realism, yeah?  Well, actually when I think about it I like how the features are drawn but the squashed look makes me wanna pull on her face so she doesn't end up eating her nose like she did her chin. D:

Already said in DA that I liked the shading. Nice touch with the rosy cheeks. Hrm...

Although she kinda looks older than 19 or however old she's meant to be. xD

Already commented on Cauwyn in DA...TOO LAZY to write more. Sorry!

Love Lady Acaulian...getting a very 1950's US time period vibe from her. Think it's mostly the hair. xD Love the hair though. Good facial features too they look kind of like a cross between innocent yet somehow intelligent and sophisticated. o.O

Okay...NOW I don't wanna write anymore. D:<

visualspice

My character, Ayden Bane :D

<3<3<3

visualspice

Moar arts- this time another sketch of Doc's Cauwyn (lol)
This is how I feel right now- this picture haha.

best drawing at 10am (without sleep ) evars!

Looshi

Wow, spicey! It's great to see you drawing more! *__* 

visualspice

Z is for Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzarrah!
This is a sketch I kept picking at this evening of Zarrah.
I guess it's ok :T 

Looshi

I love the depth you have going for her face. You really have a skill with that. And the nose is niiiiice. As well as the noses on all your other drawings. They can be tricky!

visualspice

Quick sketch of Radimir/Zarrah from the thread: Lady of the Desert (I don't think Radimir even shows up until half way through this thread or so lol)  Zarrah's mine and Radimir is Lions 8D

not sure how I feel about how I drew Zarrah, but Radimir is ok 8D
sketches HRNNNGH

*should totally be sleeping but is not*

Looshi

Wow. Great job there, spicey!  I really love the lighting.

visualspice

It's Gherrick! Hoorays for Gherrick!

This is an older piece of mine when I ran my old rp~
I still luvres the drawing of him, so figured I'd upload it again and share 8D

Looshi

O.O 

As I said before on your other piece, wow. That's a lovely face angle, and you really captured a nice expression!

visualspice

Thanks, Loosh! It's why I posted an older piece of him.
Not sure if I want to try again for fear of making it crappier |:

visualspice

Tags: