Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Beginning of the end (Doc)

Started by Ycharley, December 23, 2012, 11:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ycharley

Lilly laughed at him, she tried to stop herself, but she couldn't. The way he seemed to stumble over himself, it was kinda cute, almost boyish.

"I have my fair share of scars," She shared with a chuckle. "So we can have show and tell some other time, though I'm sure you have more then me, your older and I'm assume a soldier or something," She said with a shrug.

"What color is your hair?" She started, trying to put a picture of him together in her head. He was clearly not an unattractive man. She could already see her brother and his over protective ways. He would be fuming if Devin saw her flirting with this man. Devin doubled as her brother and father since her parents had died when she was younger, so he thought he had the right to tell her who and who she couldn't talk to. She would show him.

Doc

"Mmm, show and tell?" Cauwyns grin grew as he considered that one. As it played out in his mind he became a little disappointed in the 'later' part, but that didn't mean later couldn't be in a few hours. That idea hardened his resolve at least, amongst other things. He cleared his throat, and his mind, before answering her without commenting on his own past, "Well, I think that sound's like a great idea. Any scars a good one, specially if they mean somethin' ya know?"

"My hair? Well it's brown.." Cauwyn thought about it a moment, the idea of describing colors to a blind girl. He frowned in consideration for only a brief second, as an idea then struck him, "It's kinda the same color as wood.. Like a tree or the shaft of a spear.." He rubbed at his chin, "or leather. Yours is much prettier though. It's red, though I'm sure someone told ya that.." He smiled as he reached out and took a bit of her hair between his fingers, rubbing it gently, "Like the fire of your forge, or a good mountain sunset.."

Ycharley

Lilly smiled as she felt him touched her hair. She knew what different colors were, though she was sure she pictured them differently. She didn't have to be told the color of general things. She had already asked and knew, but she wouldn't tell Cauwyn that.

Lilly liked the way he described her hair, making it sounds beautiful and vibrant though she was sure it was dirty and smudged with ash. "I always wished I could see a sun set, I've been told it is one of the most beautiful things in the world," She spoke looking down, batting her lashes.

Doc

Cauwyns smile grew at the girls rather demure look. He was a sucker for a pretty girl batting her lashes. His hand moved from her hair slowly, he didn't want to scare her, until a single calloused finger touched her jaw below her ear. He traced the finger slowly down her jaw and at the same time brushed his thumb over her cheek. It only served to smear some of the soot that rested there, but he didn't care. His words were quiet and gentle, "A sunset's is only one of the most beautiful things in the world, but there are definitely things of much greater beauty.."

Inwardly Cauwyn beamed at himself. He remembered the old Skald Heron who had traveled with the Crows for a while. The man had been a decent fighter, but Alderius had really kept the man around for his poetry. His stories and songs of battles inspired people, especially the young boy Cauwyn who had sat around listening with rapt attention when ever he could manage it. He'd been beat for it a couple times, but once he had grown older that time spent had proven a boon when it came to speaking with women...most of the time at least.

Ycharley

Lilly let herself enjoy the touch. Her sensitive skin tingling as she leaned into his touch. She couldn't say she didn't like it, she did. It gave her a feeling of belonging, made her feel like she was worth something. She closed her eyes eyes, letting the tingling sensation dull a bit before she began to speak.

"What is more beautiful than a sunset?" She asked before opening her eyes, looking up towards the man. Lilly knew his words were empty, so she took them with a grain of salt. Enjoying them but never taking them to heart. She wouldn't let herself become attached to someone because they would talk pretty to her.

Doc

"You, for one.." Cauwyn stated simply, quietly. His eyes bore into hers, though he didn't think it mattered. It wasn't as if she could see his and he didn't know if a blind girls eyes would show the same emotion, give the same read, as a normal girls. It was fun though, he thought to himself, engaging a girl like this. Usually the women he went for didn't need flowery words or kindness, just a few coin or a couple drinks.

And then, his hand cupping her cheek, he continued, "Or a sunset on the tundra, where it reflects off the snow and ice making it look like the whole of the world burns before you. The stars in the sky in the woods, twinkling like little diamonds in the skies above.." His smile only burned hotter as he looked at her, "Much the way the fires burn in your eyes..."

Ycharley

Lilly looked down, her eye lashes batting again and a soft pink hue filling her cheeks. She was finding that having this man around was nice. "You're sweet," She spoke, her voice soft. Lilly could feel him looking into her eyes, she didn't have to have eyes to tell that he was looking at her. She found this to be like a game, how far she would take it she hadn't decided yet. Though she did hope it would go long enough for her brother to walk by.

Lilly lifted her hand, placing it on his. His hands were rough, much rougher than hers. It was clear that he had had a hard life. His hands were also warm, which she liked, she felt that men's hands should be warm. She looked back up at him as he mentioned her eyes. His words were sweet, and most women would have swooned into his arms without a second thought.

Doc

He liked the feeling of her hands on his. They were soft, but still held the calluses of hard work. He turned his hands slightly so that he could take hers in his. His life had been a hard one, but the simple soft pleasure of a woman had always been a comfort. His smile softened and became wistful as he ran his thumbs in gentle circles over the backs of her hands.

Her words registered and slowly he rolled a single shoulder in a half shrug, his smile turning more into a wry smirk, "I can be, I 'spose. But, bein' sweet isn't always the most fun, ya know? Sometimes ya gotta let loose, let your inner animal out, ya know?"

Ycharley

Lilly laughed slightly as he spoke, "I'm sure you would know," She spoke raising an eyebrow. She had to admit that she liked the feeling of her hand in his. She didn't enjoy it enough to let herself fall for his words, she was sure plenty of women had fallen for his lines, for his touch.

"But no, I wouldn't know what you're talking about, but I'm sure you could inform me in one fashion or another," She spoke flashing him a big smile. Looking up at him from under her lashes.

Doc

The girl was playing a dangerous game and she didn't even know it. Cauwyns hands tightened, gently, when she asked him to explain what he meant. The best way to explain, he considered, was to simply show her, but Cauwyn at least had the sense to know this girl was different. She acted tough, but she still held enough innocence that he knew not to push too hard too fast..

As the thought passed of burying his fist in her hair, of pulling her in hard for a rough kiss, his hands relaxed a little until hers simply sat in his with his thumbs atop Lillys hands. He kept his voice coy, though perhaps a bit wry as well, "Explain it too you? It's much easier to show, but I think I can at least try. You simply stop caring for it all, the world and the people. Live life, just to live it. T'feel the pleasure of another, no matter the cost.." He smiled, maybe a bit wickedly, and shrugged, "Its good fun. The best.."

Ycharley

"I say to you it would be,"  Lilly spoke with a wry smile. Of course for a man who could walk away once he got bored would find it completely fun. But she had seen it enough to know that it wasn't always hunky-dory for the girl left behind.

It seems the man always disappeared about the time the girl ended up knocked up. Leaving the girl with nothing more than poverty. Lilly pulled her hand away slowly, moving her hands to undo her two braids, letting her curly hair free to fall in a messy red wave over her shoulders. She then took a drink of the potato alcohol, the burning liquid soothing.

She then returned her attention to the man that stood before her, she wondered why he kept the counter between then, she smirked slightly as a thought passed through her mind, was he scared of little ol'her.

Doc

As she stepped back to let her hair fall, Cauwyn watched and grinned. She really was a very pretty girl, and the way her hair fell only added to that beauty. When she took another drink though, Cauwyn couldn't help but smile. Drinking was good, drinking helped women let go of that whole unhealthy inhibition this whole 'civilized society' put upon them. In the camps it was different, the women there didn't need to drink for courage, at least not the ones there by choice. They had plenty enough just coming into such a rough place. As for the pregnancy, there were herbs for that as far as Cauwyn was concerned. In his mind, like many other men, it wasn't his fault a woman chose to get pregnant.

"For me?" He smirked with a small shrug, "Not just for me, I can tell you that. I've never 'ad any complaints.." From willing women, he considered but didn't add. No reason to bring that up, though it did make his smirk grow a bit more bold. Cauwyn chanced a glance over his shoulder, at the door, and then returned his attention back to her. It didn't seem there were too many coming to bother the poor blacksmith girl.

With both hands planted firmly on the counter Cauwyn pushed himself up and swung his legs to the side bringing himself to rest sitting upon the counter. Adjusting slightly to get comfortable, he reached out again with his hands, taking her wrists in his and pulling her closer, "Course, like I said. It'd be a lot easier t' show ya..."

Ycharley

Lilly stepped close to him, closing the gap between them. A broad smile crossing her face. She let her eyes slowly move up to where his face would be, "Who said I'd want you to show me," She remarked with an eyebrow raised. She found this game rather fun, only because she didn't allow herself to get caught up into it. She figured if she was like most girls around that village she would have already let herself fall into temptation with the strong rugged man.

Lilly ran her hands slowly up his arms until her hands rested on his shoulders. She could tell he was a man used to getting his way, and didn't like it when he didn't and she figured at some point he was going to throw a fit which only brought another smile to her face.

"But of course, if you hadn't had any complaints up till now it can't be too bad," She teased.

Doc

She was absolutely right about him being used to getting his way, at least with women. It didn't go well for them when he didn't, or at least it didn't used too. Part of this, of what he was enjoying about this, was that he was trying to get away from all of that. It wasn't as if he'd never been with a woman who he hadn't paid or hadn't been crying, plenty of young maidens had been wooed by tales of adventure or his simple rugged charm. Just, not the vast majority. And he had always known that, if being charming or having coin hadn't worked, well, no one could stop him from just taking it. But that was all part of the life he was leaving behind now, and he forced himself to remember that.

"Ahh, ya see," He said with a grin as she ran her hands up his arms, "it's in your eyes. They're the ones betrayin' ya, tellin' me ya'd like me to show ya.." As her hands went up, his went down. Down until they found her waist. With a broad grin he slid down off the counter, pulling her in even closer until their foreheads met, "And s'much as I'd like t' show ya, I'd hate for ya to be my first complaint an' I feel like you're a picky lass to please.."

Ycharley

"That should make ya try'n work harder," She replied copying his accent. She had to admit to herself she liked this, she liked it a lot. She had never been this close to anyone. Partly because she wouldn't allow it and partly because all the boys who she would consider her brother scared  off. This guy though, she doubted her brother would scare off though she knew if he were to see them now, would try his damndest.

Lilly wrapped her arms loosely around Cauwyn's neck. She liked how their bodies seemed to fit together so perfectly, but she quickly bit her tongue. She couldn't let herself fall into liking this too much. She couldn't lose her head, this was a game, cat and mouse. He didn't care for her, it was all about his self, what felt good to him, no emotions. She couldn't let her self like this and get all sintamental, it would only get her hurt so her brother could say 'told ya so'.

Doc

"Ah, yer makin' me plenty hard lass.." Cauwyn said without thinking about it as she closed in tighter too him. He wasn't sure if she was mocking him when she took his accent, but he wasn't too concerned with it either. He could speak proper if he wanted, he had dealt with dukes and minor barons in his time, but for this he felt the accent suited him well enough. Her as well.

The feel of the girls body against him was very pleasant indeed and his hands pulled her waist closer to his. Cauwyn chuckled off whatever embarrassment he felt at his words, recovering quickly enough as he leaned in to whisper against Lillys ear, "But you're right 'bout that, ya do certainly make me wanna work harder for ya. I like a challenge.."

Ycharley

"Good," Lilly stated, her fingers starting to gently play with the hair at the nape of Cauwyn's neck, "I'll be the hardest challenge you have ever had," she whispered in his ear. She had to admit his whispering in her ear made a chill run up her spine. She would also have to admit to herself that she liked it.

Lilly was really starting to like the feel of the man's strong muscular body against her own. She couldn't tell who was winning this game, her heart was racing at this point. I guess it was hard being the mouse in the game of chase but it was her role, she just couldn't let herself be caught.   

Doc

The feeling of the girls fingers on the back of his neck made a shiver run up him spine. Cauwyn sighed contentedly before letting his lips move that fraction of an inch closer to her ear. He started soft, not wanting to scare her, as he gently sucked her earlobe between his lips for a kiss. And then his wind chapped lips moved down slowly, pressing against her neck to leave little wet spots against her skin until he reached the point her neck met her shoulder. His teeth raked lightly against the exposed flesh.

Cauwyn had to admit he liked the girl. Her scent was somehow intoxicating. She smelled of fire and steel, it reminded him of battle drove him a little crazy. He could feel his heart starting to race and his blood was already pumping hot and fast, though most of it seemed tied up south of the boarder.

Ycharley

Lilly's head was tilted slightly to the side, her eyes closed. Her body relaxing against his as goose bumps began to rise over her skin. She began to bite her lip slightly, her sensitive skin tingling all over, her mind bombarded with the gentle pleasure he was giving her.

She was so lost in the little moment that she didn't hear her brother's footsteps. His voice didn't even register as he began to speak, "What in the hell do you think you two are doing?" Devin nearly screamed. His disheveled appearance made it clear that he was doing the same thing not too long ago, though he and Luna went a bit further than necking.

Doc

Not good! Cauwyn's eyes blasted open as the moment of passion between the two was interrupted by what sounded like a very displeased sibling. He pulled his lips away from Lillys neck and looked back over his shoulder, flashing the kid an apologetic grin as he slowly began turning around being careful not to jostle Lilly and to keep her behind him. He knew how some siblings could be and that a woman could find the back of her hand from family as easily as a husband.

"Uhh, it's not what it looks like?" He offered rather lamely, even though he knew it wouldn't fly. While he did though he eyed the brother with a small smirk. It was obvious him and the tavern girl had been at it as well.