Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

One way or another

Started by Anonymous, July 14, 2005, 06:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Brown eyes gazed around the village, this place wasn't that bad at all, the streets were calm the people seemed friendly. Infact no one had been rude to his this whole day.

Miles ran his fingers through his short hair in frustration once more, why did he have to borrow all that money. Stupid stupid stupid stupid. He was continuously yelling that in his head but none the less he had a scam to complete, he wanted to just get a job and slowly pay back the money, but no this guy had to have it now. -_-

After ducking into a back alley Miles took a deep breath, soon his body began to change. He shrunk a few inches, his hair lengthened and darkened to a black shade while his eyes changed to a stealy blue. Muscles formed, skin darkened and he soon realized his clothes were too big and he had no money to buy new clohtes, With an another sigh he grew and filled his clothes.

"much better." he said to himself, glancing in a window to check his reflection. He now had a handsome face, but handsome in it's own way with tan skin and high cheek bones. He looked like he worked on the farm all day. Perfect.  He reached into his jacket pocked and pulled out something to tie the mess of black hair back.

If only that man didn't know his mark, the one mark to identify any changling by.

After stepping out on to the street once more he continued to look for the best possible building to scam, he was going to get this done and he was going to do it quickly without people interfearing.

He hoped at least, the largest problem Miles  had was that he got distracted easily. Pretty lady here, shiny thing there. You name it and Mile got distracted by it, he sometimes looked like a tolder when they just figured out how to blow bubbles.

Anonymous

Artemis walked lightly through the village square, humming a beautiful tune to herself. She smiled as the sun shone down upon her, her garnet hair sparkling in the gentle rays, and resting lightly below her shoulders. She stopped momentarily and purchased an elegant white flower from a small vender. She payed the man and smiled brightly proceeding on her way through the town. She through her hair back and tucked the flower over her right ear, entwining it within her hair. She took a few more steps not really paying attention and bumped into somthing. Artemis quickly took a step back and saw a tall man in front of her. Her hazel eyes gazed upon him, taking in his long dark hair that was neatly tied back and his rather muscular build. She smiled and her cheeks began to fill with a rosey pigment.

"Excuse me, I'm very sorry. I should have payed better attention." She said, her voice was light and enchanting.

Anonymous

And there it was, one of those things Miles dreaded when he tried to get things done,  and it just ran smack into him. A distraction.

"Excuse me miss."  His handsom smile coming into play, come now Miles think of something quick you just got an excuse to talk to a pertty lady and you need to think of something and something now.

"I'm Miles, I just came here from a village near by I'm looking for a job do you know of any plave hiering?"

There we go he thought,  finally something that could start conversation  and maybe walking around together. His original reason for coming to this town was forgotten. >.<

Anonymous

SHe looked up into the mans face and smiled back. SHe nervously played with her hair as she was accostumed to doing when meeting new people and spoke softly

"HI, I am Artemis, its a great pleasure to meet you Miles."

She gave a pretty smile and then a mall curtsy. "I am afriad not, I am just passing through and happened to bump into you. ALthough there I did pass a bullitin board of sorts, there must me somthing there. Would you like me to show you?"

Artemis waited and hoped he would choose the right answer, she was a wanderer by nature and never really had a chance hang around with others for very long, she longed for place to settle down and making a friend was a good start. Besides that she had to admit that this man was sort of cute.