Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Here Comes the Bride

Started by visualspice, February 16, 2013, 04:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Angel raised a brow as he looked her over,a nd gave a snort through her nose at his jest and she simply shrugged.
"Oh, I know other ways to make a boy blush, and a look is just one of them." And she gave the boy a wink. BUt at his last comment, she rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest. "And what look does suit me?" she challenged, approaching him in three careful steps so they were but inches away, her one brow raised as she looked challengingly into his eyes.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

CastlesInTheSky

Wasn't that interesting. He was about to wink back but was distracted by the fact that his shirt was falling off his lap and scooped it back up. Curiously he wondered if she was telling the truth or saying that just to come back to his comment.

As she walked up to him, he stared her in the eye right back. "Whatever clothes you don't trip and fall in every two minutes." He had wanted to say something dirtier but decided against it; he didn't want to get hit. He chuckled.

visualspice

Angel smirked and lifted her nose a little higher into the air.
"So are you implying if I walked around all day in this towel I might be safe?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

CastlesInTheSky

Connor shrugged. "Safer? No. But I'd get a better view when you tripped." Through his smirk he expected to get smacked. Worth it.

visualspice

Angel quirked a brow, stepping close, eyes never leaving his...
when suddenly her knee came up to collide into his crotch, that of which only brightened her smile.
"Keep in mind we're only playing pretend. We're not really bride and groom, and if we were.. well.." she laughed and left it at that, not indicating either way if she'd actually let him enjoy all the things a 'husband' might enjoy. Though the sparkle in her eyes suggested she'd be much more interested in something playful with him than perhaps the servitude she might have endured had he not stepped in to assist.

"You might need another shower just to cool off," she then added with a chuckle.

CastlesInTheSky

Connor's face blinked to surprise as a wave of pain hit him before he could react. Doubling over slightly, he groaned. He'd been expecting a slap and he should have known better. He nodded with a sort of forced smile at her comment and a distracted 'mmhm'. He paused for a moment, sitting up straight after some and glancing at his clothes. Well, they were clean enough. Now to dry them. He didn't have a change of clothes with him.

He started with the shirt, pressing his hands against either side of the cloth. In a moment, little puffs of steam were coming off of it as he worked his way quickly around it. Knowing a tad of fire magic was useful. He quickly did the same to his pants and such. Soon he made his way to the other side of the partition, changed, and returned fully clothed other than his armor which he simply had wiped off and put in the other side of the room.

"Helpful knowing a little magic sometimes, eh?" His perpetual smirk had returned.

visualspice

Angel peered over his shoulder when the steam began to rise up, and she gasped. THen at his comment, she took her wet dress and pressed it onto his shoulder.
"Since I don't have anything else to wear, do mine next!" she ordered. It was the least he could do for her, right!? And she could only imagine how uncomfortable it would be to wear the thing still... soggy. It wasn't that comfortable to begin with, so yeah... it being heavy with water wasn't exactly her idea of a picnic.

CastlesInTheSky

Connor grabbed the dress that was being thrust toward him. Or, what remained of it. "Well...", he said, turning it over in his hands. He carefully draped it on the partition before turning to look at her again.

"Maybe. But first..." He quickly leaned close to her, making like he was about to kiss her and paused for just a moment, looking into her eyes, his lips slightly parted. Suddenly he thrust a wet finger into her ear, giggling in juvenile glee while backing away as fast as he could.

"That was for earlier!"

visualspice

Angel backed away, tensing as he grew ever closer with a certain look within his eyes.
"Hey- what are you doing!?" she asked, her cheeks growing hot and pink. But hten it happened and she shrieked. Socking a few fists onto him to push him away, she was suddenly leaping upon him and tackling him painfully to the floor.
"You jerk! You idiot! I ought to kill you for that!" she said, beating him over the face with her hands as her legs were straddled over his chest and her body helped to keep him pinned down. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!"

The old couple, who could hear almost everything from the other side of the cabin, looked to one another and chuckled.
"Ah, to be young again," the old man said with a sigh.

CastlesInTheSky

Connor was now lying on the ground, laughing very hard despite the fact that she was pummeling him. He tried to shield himself with his arms whilst attempting to talk.

"What's the matter...? I don't understand what's made you angry..." He grinned and grabbed one of her wrists, unable to catch the other one.

"Funny thing is that your towel is slipping."

visualspice

Angel kept trying to beat on him, but once one hand was captured by his, she squirmed even more.
"Hey- LET GO!" she demanded and then at the towel comment, she gasped as it did slip down, barely an inch away from giving him a show.
"LET GO OF MY HAND YOU PERVERT BEFORE-"
and then her towel slipped completely open, and she froze, her face going beet red as he got to see everything.

OOC: lol

Tags: