Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Jar of Hearts {M}

Started by visualspice, April 29, 2013, 03:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She gave him a crooked grin.
"Because it was nice to finally have a man that wasn't all that, and was something more."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"And what am I to you?" Caius asked, partly serious.  He was curious why she was drawn to him.  The answer didn't really matter, but he wanted to know.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"You?" She looked him over before giving him a small smile, with just the hint of smugness. "You symbolized a dream. Perhaps its why I couldn't let go. Despite being so cruel to you... I wanted to be nice. I was just so afraid... afraid to break something that seemed so surreal... something that I yearned for, and I felt never could exist to a girl like me."

Her eyes remained affixed to his.

"So a dream." Her smile warmed. "You are my dream."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"If I'm a dream, aren't you afraid you're going to wake up?"  Caius blinked solemnly at her, but before she might answer, he leaned in to seal her lips with a kiss, as if afraid himself that this was all just a fantasy.  She was so real to him, that if this was a dream, he'd want to sleep for the rest of eternity.  And maybe it was, but he was content to live with it.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Whatever words she might have had to say to him were stolen away. And she kissed back, holding him gently, but also, tight. She deepened the kiss, enjoying the soft scents of the wind mingling with the sweet musk of her lover.

Lion

He didn't wait to ask, or pause to think as he rolled over her and leaned into the hunger of her lips.  They were already unclothed and cool wind danced on heated skin.  He moaned soflty under her spell, for whatever magic she claimed not to wield, this was certainly a power she possessed.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

This was all she ever dreamed about, all she ever hoped and wished for. To be loved. To be free. To be free in love. It felt so exhilarating, as if it was their first time, and she reciprocated in kind, hands smoothing around his body, lips tasting unto his lips.

Lion

The weather began to turn sour as they once again made love in the outdoors.  It seemed to be a common pattern for them.  And when the rain started to come down, Caius laughed and helped Megrin to her feet.  "Let's find shelter!  Back to the cave?  Gods, I have no sense of direction, lead the way!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It wasn't the cave they found themselves return to, but a cove of nearby trees. Megrin's legs felt like jelly, and she was happy for the reprieve from the rain. It had been cold.

Even still, she was all smiles and beaming at Caius, but part of her had to wonder....
How long would this moment of peace last? She had lived so long with a life full of complications, and it nagged at her, even as she tried to wish it away.

Lion

Just as Caius entered the cove, he stood beneath a tree and brushed his hair back, beaming at Meg.  "Well, don't just stand there. Come here and kiss me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Oh yeah? Well how come your not missing kissing me?"

Lion

Missing you?  How can I miss you if you won't leave?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: omg, phone typo! It was supposed to be kissing not missing >_> *goes to edit her original post*

Lion

Caius leaned in and kissed her cheek.  "There.  Satisfied?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She rolled her eyes.
"Not really. You were supposed to kiss me here," she told him, pointing at her lips.

Lion

"Ew, your lips?  But they're so... pink!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Oh? And what color do you think yours are, Blondie?"

Lion

"The color that's good for kissing."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Shouldn't I be the judge of that?"

Lion

Caius lay prostrate across her lap.  "Judge me then."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn