Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Jar of Hearts {M}

Started by visualspice, April 29, 2013, 03:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Her grin turned sly.
"Don't worry about it," she went on, leaning real close to him while tip toeing a finger up his chest. "I'm pretty sure I stole that from you long ago." And at that, she stole a deep, warm kiss.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Caius smiled, capturing her lips with his in turn.  A soft moan escaped him and he wrapped his arms around her.  Hands drifted down her spine, caressing her hotly, body flush to his.  He was heated into agony and he burned his tongue along hers, possessing her, making her his.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

A thrill rushed through her as Caius took her. And no skin on his back was safe from the crescent moons her nails but in, and no air was left without the interruption of her breath, her voice. To think how far they had come...
To finally be free. To finally live.

Megrin braved herself, her body tensing.
"Gods above! Caius!" she screamed.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"No gods gave us mercy," Caius panted in her ear.  He was possessed with vigor and the pain of all they had gone through only drove him onward.  "We have only each other."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

At such words her heat flared and soon she was screaming his name.
"Gods, Caius! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Lion

[That's a lot of Yes-ing just for a hot makeout session]

Caius had to catch his breath, breaking away for a moment to pant off to the side.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: Oh :|
For some reason I thought they were doing something else 8D

Panting herself, she leaned into him- feeling warm and tingly all over before peering up into his eyes.
"You're all flushed," she told him, giving a playful flick to his blonde hair.

Lion

"Says the woman yes-ing to some very tasty kisses," he said, licking his lips.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She smirked.
"They were just very good kisses," she went on with a nudge. "Where did you learn to kiss like that?" she asked with a bat of her long lashes.

Lion

"I dunno, just practicing on you...  visualization."  He smiled and let his hand play along her breast.  "Thinking about you...  wanting to make you feel good."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Blushing, she gingerly plucked his hand from her chest and smirked.
"And I think visualizing is all you're going to do, Blondie."

Lion

"What makes you so sure?" he said, firmly grasping her over breast when her hand flicked it away.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She placed her hands to her hips.
"Because now that I'm a free woman, I'm the master of my own body." she plucked his hand away. "That's why."

Lion

But Caius would not be easily thwarted, moving to wrap his arms  around her, kissing at her neck. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She gasped and squirmed.
"C.. Caius!"

Lion

He rolled over her, kisses fervent and persistent as he left them wet and tender against fevered flesh.  He trailed them to her chin, before capturing her lips with his own.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Unable to protest, all she could do was melt. Lips vibrated through a moan and soon she was kissing back, a hand brushing into a grip of his hair.

Lion

"What?" he murmured against her lips, kissing her to block any real response.  "No protest?"   He smiled against her lips, hand reaching in to grip her breast, massaging his hand against it.  His blood boiled, burning with lust, a fire he wanted to share only with her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Megrin whimpered, but simply kept kissing, leaning into his hand.
"I won't protest if you wont," she murmured, lips capturing his again.

Lion

He said nothing back, only showed in action all he desired.  His hands pressed to hot flesh, and pulled at any obstacles that were in the way.  He kissed her wholly and deeply, where her skin burned and tingled against his.  He panted her name, which turned less and less distinct, but the resonance remained all the same.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn