Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Jar of Hearts {M}

Started by visualspice, April 29, 2013, 03:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

To feel his hands all over her had her shivering. Nipples grew pert, her body arching at his touch as soft breaths of appreciation could be heard as lips continued to capture his.

Finger nails dug into his hair, moving down his back and scraping lightly and feeling into warm muscles. And somewhere between their kisses she whispered, "I love you."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Caius hissed at the sting of her nails, but he did not relent in his pursuit of her flesh.  His touch grew bolder, hungrier as he took his mouth down to her breasts, exploring their heated flesh and the points that grew beneath his touch.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Her breath trembled as he tasted her, and her body arched further still. She closed her eyes, moaning softly and felt the heat within her grow.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Be mine, Megrin," he found himself hissing, pleasure boiling through him.  He set himself between her legs, hiking them onto his hips as he knelt before her.  "Please.  I'm yours. Always."  And brought his mouth back up to hers to steal her breath away.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Each time he spoke of her, told her such confessions she melted. She had no idea what was even happening or if she was even control of her own body. But kisses were replied in kind, and she was hardly one to ignore such indulgences. She closed any gaps between them, kissing him hotly, hungeredly as she growled, "Of course. I'm yours. I'll always be yours." And she felt her breath tremble, knowing full well their bodies need but move but an inch closer and they'd be sealed together again.

Lion

He moaned, weakening in any resistance he might have had about them, but the fire that burned between the pair ignited his boldness, which she might feel prodding at her entrance.  Her heat drew him within, and soon they were locked together, flesh to flesh.  Caius wrapped arms around her tightly, pulling her in close until she was his alone.  Every movement and undulation kept him hers, where their bodies slapped together in hunger.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Megrin could only hold on for the ride, arms wrapped tightly around his body as she panted after each hard, slapping thrust was made. No words could describe the blissful burn of their union as she moaned and clawed at his back and kept begging for him to keep making love.

Lion

Caius was well-spent by the end of it.  He panted heavily atop her, turning his head against her temple and laying soft kisses there.  "Oh, Megrin," he panted.  "I love you.  Always."  He smiled and kissed her cheek.  He rolled off, laying beside her until his heated flesh yeilded to the cool gusts around them.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She lay beside him, smiling and snuggling close to keep warm. She kissed his cheek, a hand smoothing up his back.
"And I love you." She kissed him again. "Always."

Lion

"We should find a place to properly keep warm," he murmured, although he didn't move from his spot.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She sighed and snuggled up closer to him.
"I suppose we should. After all, I am using you for your body heat," she jested, kissing at his shoulder.

Lion

The kiss sent chills down his shoulder and spine.  "I don't remember where we put our clothes," he chuckled.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She looked at him, eyes sparkling before she laughed.
"Neither do I."

Lion

"I have them," Baal said, pushing the pile of their garments onto the ground with his nose.  "You should dress and we should leave.here."

Caius looked at his hound.and.nodded.  "You're right.  We need to find proper shelter."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Megrin bushed before looking at the clothing. Then she looked down to Caius and kissed him softly, just once, upon his lips before standing up and moving to dress.

Lion

It was difficult to shimmy into clothes all wet, but he eventually succeeded and soon they were on Baal's back and riding away from the rocky coast.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Megrin leaned into Caius as they traveled. She rather liked to feel his warmth against her, and it made her smile to think of what all had come to pass. It was still so dream like....
She was free, she was able to love...
And a hand found it's way to rest on her small, swelling belly.
And she'd actually be starting a family.

Lion

Time had passed since their exchange of vows, promising each other their lives and love, and there was a small home to be had, a cabin nestled in a dense copse, with evergreens towering around it, some cypresses hanging over the rustic domain.

Caius had thought it all a dream.  It certainly felt that way as he woke up, and stared at the ceiling of his unusual surroundings, only then remembering who he was and who he was with.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

He wasn't the only one who awoke, jarred. Megrin sat up suddenly, a hand on her swollen belly as she winced.

"Ah... just the baby kicking," she sighed and wilted into her pillow and peered over at Caius. "I didn't wake you, did I?" she gave him a small smile and smoothed her hand over her belly.

Lion

So it wasn't a dream.  To think it was real made him quickly rub the sleep away from his eyes.  He sat up from the bed, finding himself draped in odd clothes he didn't remember putting on.  What happened all this time?

He looked at his hand.  "We're married?" he said, looking at Megrin.  "I thought you hated me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn