Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I'm Bigger. I Win. (OPEEENN!!)

Started by Brisinger987, May 13, 2013, 11:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nemo

The mage nodded to the girl, keeping her eyes on the dragon turned blacksmith. "Do me a favor, please, miss." she began, and brought her staff around a bit , dipping her head as a spell formed itself in her head.

"Go and see if you can help the dragoness outside - she is a friend of mine, and I fear the worst. Go." and with that schoolteacher-ey command floating in the air, called the spell out and sent the girl out of the tower with it, teleporting her safely to the mountainside and outside the tower. That just left her and the dragon to fight off the darkness of the curse he'd been afflicted with. With crystal in hand, she moved quickly to his side, took his hand with viper quickness, and placed the gem into it, spell already flowing from her lips. The influence of the dark dragon faded quite quickly, the curse of the undeath that had afflicted him flowing rapidly from his body and into the crystal with a sensation like somebody had put a string through his spinal column, laced it through his boots, and pulled it out his nose, and was gently, very gently tugging at it.

The gem clouded... very quickly. Another was produced, and exchanged in his palm for the now black one. That one managed to get to a hearty grey color before at last the flow of necrotic magic stopped off, and he was left clean, her eyes still watching his to see signs of movement. The mysterious mage nodded at him, and said

"Better?"

Brisinger987

Veraxitoc could feel it recede. He didn't notice it, but there was far too much blight to get rid of. There would always be some left. And as soon as the blight was over, Veraxitoc felt a sudden change in size. He was a dragon again.

"Better, thank you, where is Ornusjalil? The blight, it made me fight her...." Veraxitoc began to worry. He couldn't have killed her, she was far to strong just to die like that.

Aetius

The girl would hear the command and would nod to acknowledge that she would help this dragon friend of her savior.  Before she could exit on her own she'd find a mystic energy would surround her as it created a teleportation out of her rocky prison.  Ash'elin would give a sigh of relief to be freed from that horrid place; standing at the mountain's side she'd take one more look at her tower hoping to never find herself locked away like that again. 

At that point she'd search out this other dragon that was apparently located around this area.  Soon enough she'd see what she suspected was the dragoness that she was asked to help.  The creature seemed to be locked in a casing of crystals, it was a beautiful sight to behold-though she suspected this was some method of healing that the dragon had created. 

Ash'elin would walk up to the crystalized form as she pressed her hand against the jagged outcropping.  The life energy of the dragoness seemed stable in this coma state, but faint at the same time.  It felt good to have her senses returned; to be able to feel the presence of life and death and all other manner of mystical energies.

The Fae was slightly fearful of tampering with this new dragon, after all she had just been made the living trophy of one dragon-what if this one had the same idea?!  Nevertheless her savior had asked her to perform this favor and thus the Fae had little choice in the matter.  She began climbing the back of this massive dragon until she reached the area that should have been her neck.  At that point Ash'elin would set her hands down into the crystal as she began a soft chant to activate her life magics.  Pulses of healing energies would flow into the crystal cast and would hopefully stimulate a faster healing for the dragon frozen in the rock.  All her fears would be wiped from her mind as she focused at the task at hand.  With any luck she would have the power to help free the woman's friend.