Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

High-ho, the merry-oh, a hunting we will go! [Spicyyyy!]

Started by Rhindeer, May 27, 2013, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

As the fire grew, so did the heat, and soon Faolán's wild shivering eased. He drew as close to the fire as he safely could with his knees tucked to his chest and arms wrapped around his knees in a vain effort at preserving his modesty.

Not that it particularly mattered anymore, he supposed. Killian had seen basically...everything. Just as he'd seen basically all of Killian.

...And liked what he saw.

And the thought made his skin burn hotter than the flames as he pressed his face against his knees so he wouldn't be tempted to look some more.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Even with the growing fire, Killian was shaking something fierce.
"The... The fire's not enough." He paused, blushing when he realized the only other solution. "We'll... We'll need to share body heat."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"WHAT?" Faolán's head snapped up at that and he shot Killian a classic deer in torchlight look. "Y-you're jokin'!"

Even though he was still icy and teeth chattery, too, even if his shivering was at least not so violent as before.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Killian stiffened, but shot a glare his way.
"I'm.. I'm.. I'm not lying! Don't you remember in our training? Con.. Connlaoth's winters can be terr-terrible." It was embarrassing to stutter, let alone over such an uncomfortable subject. But uncomfortableness aside, he really didn't want to die, and he was so cold.
"I can't.. can't feel my toes.. and moving my hands.." he winced. "It hurts.." It burned really, felt as if they might break clean off if he moved them more than he already was.
"We don't have a choice."

And he paused, holding a breath before turning to Faolán and grabbing the boy suddenly and yanking him close so their bodies were flush.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

ANSGAR'S NUTS!

Surprisingly to Faolán, the first thing he registered wasn't Killian's nakedness, but his cold. His hands were ice, his body was ice, and Faolán let out an undignified squeal when Killian grabbed him and tried to squirm away from him. COLD! He was cold! But Faolán was cold, too, and too lethargic to struggle much, though he whined enough to make up for it.

"A-ah, you're so cold!" he gasped--but a split second later he remembered he was also naked, and heat rose to his cheeks and cut through the ice. His eyes went wide, and he went very still, not daring to move. Oh God. Oh god.

His heart beat fast, thundering in his ears to a deafening degree, and only beat faster when he awkwardly laid his hands on Killian's shoulders and realized their chests were touching. Oh God. Oh Ansgar. Why was it suddenly hard to breathe?

"U-um. Okay," he finally said, scrambling for something, anything to break the silence. "So...this is happenin'..."

visualspice

It was so awkwardly awful he wante dto die. But he'd rather not actually die, for if he had, he wouldn't have put himself int his position. Instead, he couldn't help himself. At Faolan's words, he laughed.

"Ansgar's name, we're the worst soldiers in history."

Rhindeer

"N-not the worst," Faolán stammered out, trying to think of something, anything that could take his mind off of this! "W-we did kill a thing..."

He swallowed hard, and despite his own internal screaming, he pressed a little closer. Now that the initial cold shock had faded, he could actually begin to feel a little body heat building between them. Modesty be damned!

visualspice

Killian was still shaking something fierce, but at least he was beginning to feel the warmth spread. he closed his eyes, trying to focus on that, just that, because it was hard not to think about how damned cold he felt and how painful his toes and fingers had become.

"By-by the w-way... Thank you, for this," he told the other boy. "I know.. know it's awkward b-but.. I.. I'd hate to just d-d-die this way." he went on, giving the other boy an uneven grin inspite of himself.

Rhindeer

"U-um, it's no p-problem," Faolán said between chattering teeth, wincing when he squeezed a little too hard and hurt his side as a result. "We're way t-too young to die."