Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The cake is a lie (Brisinger987)

Started by paganchick, June 18, 2013, 02:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

'My name is Sapphira,' She spoke as she head turned as she watched Veraxitoc leave.
'I guess I will talk to you later, I am going to go procure myself something to eat,' She added before turned, letting her sense guide her towards her next meal.

Brisinger987

Veraxitoc came back and immediately Seh'lvah was laughing, and chanting to him. "Someone's got a girlfriend..." She giggled, trying to compose herself enough to rip it out of him. She could smell the pheromones on him that said he liked her, and that was enough.

"Don't even think about denying that you don't like her, just cause she can't smell your pheromones, doesn't mean I can't. You like her, and you know it. How did you even find a girl that was willing to come back with you?!" She laughed and rolled onto her back in hysterics.

"I'm not stupid, unlike some dragons, and don't just sleep with girls I like the day I meet them." Veraxitoc threw in a growl on the end of the sentence.

"Just cause you have NEVER done it... I've only done it once old timer, and I'm almost 20 times younger than you. You just can't handle that fact."

paganchick

Sapphira didn't let her mind wander on Veraxitoc or Seh'lvah very much, that is until she caught her food. Veraxitoc had been right, the place they were at  was filled with big game, which was surprising.

Once she had started eating she started thinking. She mainly thought about nicknames for the tow dragons, she found that their names were mouthfuls. Of course she knew her name wasn't super short and easy either but of course they could come up with something to call her as long as she liked it of course.

Once she had finished eating her full she returned letting her body shift to her human form as she approached.

Brisinger987

"Admit how you feel Veraxitoc, go on. Sapphira will be back soon, so you can tell her then." The two dragons didn't notice the human form approaching, expecting her to come back as a dragon. As such, they bickered normally.

"I did not bring Sapphira here to bed her, and I have no intentions of proclaiming love to her face, I hardly know her. She is very pretty yes, but to just proclaim love is stupid. Just because I am attracted to her..." Veraxitoc had ended up raising his voice in pure frustration with the teenager.

paganchick

"Well it is nice to know you didn't bring me here just to get in my pants," Sapphira spoke up, realizing the two hadn't realized she had approached enough that she could hear them.
She stood there with her hip popped and her arms crossed looking between the two.

Brisinger987

Veraxitoc jumped as he recognised Sapphira's voice. Seh'vah just grinned and got up.

"I'll leave you two alone. Be responsible Veraxitoc, you are too young to be thinking of that..." She laughed mockingly as she took off.

"I swear, I brought you here because I wanted to help you! No other reason. Not that I am saying you are unattractive, because you are, but I brought you here because I could help you recover your wounds here, and that's because I ca- I'm just digging my own grave aren't I?" Veraxitoc buried his head under his paws again. He was annoyed, embarrassed, humiliated, nervous and guilty.

paganchick

"For a dragon of your age you just let a teenager play you," She spoke. She was silent for a long time. She had heard some of what the teenager had to say so she knew he wasn't trying to say that he just wanted to bed her or something like that. If he had said something like that she would not be shifted into her avatar form.

"You have given me no reason to distrust you, but I have not known you long enough to trust you. If you for some reason have decided to care for me, well, that is your choice, just know, I do not plan to bed anyone anytime soon."

Brisinger987

Veraxitoc just lay on the floor, flat, with an ashamed look in his eyes. He hated Seh'lvah sometimes. It was like having a younger sister in his eyes. He just caught hell off her. And now he had to repair an already brittle bridge.

"Ok..." He couldn't think of what to say next, he had allowed Seh'lvah to put him in the line of fire, despite the fact she was only 68 years old. He was 2,000 years old. He would make Seh'lvah pay. Any chances he had just got blown out of the water.

paganchick

"You can stop acting like I am going to eat you now. I guess if anything you had one grace pass, considering you helped me, so consider it used and consider what just as completely forgotten," Sapphira spoke before she moved to walk past him. She didn't really know where she was going and what was around. She could go exploring on her own though, after all she was a big bad dragon.

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah came back quickly, ready to see the fireworks. She either missed them, or they didn't happen. Now she had a very angry elder to worry about. So she decided to talk to Sapphira instead.

"Are you planning on staying or are you going? Cause I know which of the caves are taken and which rooms in the castle are taken. Or are you like Veraxitoc, he prefers sleeping on the tallest mountain peaks. I'm sure he'd be willing to let you stay on his peak if you were going to stay."

paganchick

Sapphira looked at Seh'lvah with stern eyes. Even in her human form her age and power were clear through her gaze.
"I think you owe someone an apology, and it is not I. What you did could have caused trouble, trouble that was not needed. I know you were somehow probably trying to help him, but you are young, and the young are stupid and reckless, now go apologize," Sapphira spoke, leaving no room for argument.

Brisinger987

"You aren't part of this colony. I don't remember Veraxitoc inviting you. You don't have authority over me yet." Seh'lvah grinned in triumph, unaware of Veraxitoc's offer earlier.

"And besides. He's long overdue for finding someone he likes. He's just too scared to admit he likes you. Cause he thinks you won't like him. I'm just giving him a nudge out the door." Seh'lvah knew she wasn't helping. But this girl had no right to attack her. Therefore she felt safe as long as she stayed on Colony grounds.

paganchick

In a moment Sapphira was shifted, she really had no patients for mouthy little girls.
A deep rumble of a growl escaped Sapphira's chest as she looked down at the girl.

'Actually little girl I am part of the colony. You do not know everything that goes on and clearly you have not learned your lesson when it comes to talking to your elders, I have no problem teaching you that lesson. He is grown, you are not, so keep your nose out of grown folks business before you get it hurt. Now go apologize,' Sapphira spoke, her words sharp and full of venom and her eyes like daggers.

Brisinger987

She gulped. Sapphira was a big, silver, short tempered Veraxitoc. "Well I'll go check with Veraxitoc if you have the authority to tell me what to do." In her head, Seh'lvah knew that if she went to check with Veraxitoc, he would no doubt be slower than this dragon. She might be able to get away with her limbs intact.

"Veraxitoc, since when was she part of the colony? You never told me that she had joined." Seh'lvah frowned, keeping her back to Sapphira.

"So you've accepted the offer to join the colony then Sapphira?" Veraxitoc's mood lifted slightly.

paganchick

Sapphira simply nodded, her eyes still trained on Seh'lvah. She had a feeling that if she stayed there any amount of time at all herself and Seh'lvah would clash, she didn't care though, she felt the little brat needed to learn a few lessons.

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah began to back away, trying to be as quiet as possible, knowing Sapphira was watching. She was damn well gonna try and get out of this mess without doing what she was told. Until she walked into a tree, and knocked it over.

"Ow?" She looked at the tree, and realised the was leaving it a little late to run away from Sapphira's wrath.

"If you think you can teach her some respect Sapphira, please do. Enjoy it if you can." Veraxitoc's spirits brightened a lot. Veraxitoc had a thing about hitting girls, only if they pose a physical threat. Most female dragons didn't share that view.

paganchick

Sapphira turned to look at Seh'lvah, her body lowered as if she might pounce.
'Now apologize,' Sapphira spoke, a growl rumbling in her chest and smoke starting to rise from her nostrils.

Brisinger987

"Ok..." She stood herself up, hoping this plan would work. She sorted herself out, began to walk towards Veraxitoc, then turned, and ran. She didn't care where she ended up, as long as she wasn't crispy and cooked through by the end of it. She didn't turn, she just ran.

paganchick

Sapphira pounces, her strong body that was built for speed and agility moving like lightening. She tackled the girl roughly beneath her. She was careful not to hurt her too bad but she was planning on roughing her up a bit. Sapphira rolled Seh'lvah where she was on her back. She whipped her long whip like tail around, lashing the girl across the face before lowering her own face down towards Seh'lvah's. Letting the girl see the scar along her face, over her eye. She was built to fight, and it was something that she was good at.

'That wasn't very nice little girl. You see, I have both won and lost more fights than years that you have been alive. You cannot beat me when it comes to this. I am your elder and you are a little girl so I demand your respect, and trust me, you don't want to make me mad, I can hurt, and I have no problem with doing such,' Sapphira spoke to the girl's mind before pushing the girl rough against the ground then moving off of her.

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah felt the sting of Sapphira's tail, but tried not to show it. She was terrified. But surely Veraxitoc would save her. As the scolding finished, she was even more unhappy with Elders. First she was told what she couldn't do, now she was being told what to do. She hated not being an adult.

As Sapphira moved off her, Seh'lvah muttered to herself. "Stupid bitch." And then Seh'lvah began t get up and walk off.