Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The cake is a lie (Brisinger987)

Started by paganchick, June 18, 2013, 02:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Sapphira turned on a dime, back on Seh'lvah in an instant.
'Excuse me little girl, I am not a female dog in heat, if anyone is it would be you, but since you clearly want to see my bad side, here it is,' Sapphira started as she took the girl, grabbing her by her neck and slinging her body against a tree, breaking the tree with Seh'lvah's body before turning her own sharply,whipping her tail harder at the girls face.

Brisinger987

The throw hurt, but Seh'lvah had lost it. She lunged at Sapphira, aiming at her neck.

Then she felt a huge blunt force knock her off course, and she ended up flying into the lake.

"Enough Seh'lvah. Or Shamgar will be sleeping with a corpse at the foot of his bed." Veraxitoc had lost his temper now, and was sick of seeing Seh'lvah trying to one up Sapphira. Now Seh'lvah would contend with a force that could hurt more.

paganchick

Sapphira turned on Vertaxitoc, her gaze sharp but it slowly eased up. She didn't really appreciate him stepping in, she could handle her own without him. She knew he did it to help though.
'I wasn't going to kill her, only knock her out Veraxitoc, she is no threat to me,' Sapphira mentioned, her voice slightly annoyed but not aggressive.

Brisinger987

Veraxitoc walked away, not noticing his eyes had started glowing. He felt angry and aggressive.

"She deserved it. She has been a pain in my side for too long now." He snarled as he walked, turning to spew a stream of crimson fire. Only for a few seconds, and he aimed it out of her way.

"And I am no longer in any mood to play her games."

paganchick

Sapphira shrugged her shoulders slightly, making her wings move slightly.
"Well at least you are standing up to the brat," Sapphira spoke her voice cold as she turned her back to the situation.

Brisinger987

"Well no-one attacks someone in the colony unless I allow them to. This is my Colony. I will not have it brought to ruin because of one stupid girl. Or two. Or three, or four or five. I am in charge, and you will do as I decide Seh'lvah. Or you will die, because you truly are beginning to test my patience, and I am in no mood for it. I will kill you if you try and attack anyone again. You are not being helpful, or useful, or worth-full. You are being unhelpful, useless, and worthless. Grow up, stupid bitch. Learn you place, before we change your place to the grave and put you there." Veraxitoc didn't even notice his eyes glowing bright purple until he looked away and saw purple light. The blight must have left something in him.

paganchick

Sapphira had no issue with his harsh words, sometimes that was the only way to teach, especially people who hadn't been taught that from a young age. Sometimes, when it came to those who were spoiled when they were young, you had to be extra harsh or they would remain spoiled.

'Well I need to find a place for myself to settle into since I will be staying,' She spoke as she started to walk away from the two.

Brisinger987

Seh'lvah sniffed back a few tears, and watched Veraxitoc torch a tree she knew had squirrels in it. Bastard, she thought.

Veraxitoc flew off to his mountain peak, and, rearing up on his hind legs, slammed his paws into the ground, roaring. A fair amount of snow slid down the peak in an avalanche style.

paganchick

Sapphira left Seh'lvah where she was, she was a brat and set in her ways, it would take more than one incident for his words to sink in. So she walked around, exploring the grounds by herself. She didn't know where she would sleep, and it was early enough in the day that it didn't matter. She could wait until Veraxitoc calmed down.

Brisinger987

Veraxitoc finally flew back down into the valley after an hour or two and landed.

"Sapphira? Are you here?" Veraxitoc's voice boomed across the valley, and he hoped she was still there, and that Seh'lvah hadn't discouraged her stay.

paganchick

After a few moments Sapphira appeared.
"Yeah, I'm right here getting the lay of the land," She spoke as she walked towards Veraxitoc.

Brisinger987

"When I thought of the idea for the Colony, I decided we needed somewhere peaceful to live. And here we are. In a valley full of life, no murder, no thievery, no crime, no problems other than internal affairs. A good choice of scenery, no?" Veraxitoc flourished his wings, showing the landscape.

paganchick

"It is a very suiting place of scenery for a colony that is meant to be an almost utopian," Sapphira spoke as she sighed deeply.
"So what else is here? as far as places I can sleep when that time comes?" Sapphira added as she looked away from Veraxitoc.

Brisinger987

"There are rooms in the castle, although they are not suited to dragons of our size, caves in the mountainsides, or mountain top peaks. I prefer my peak. It is the tallest, and I have an unnatural ability to make it that high into the sky. Larger dragons with larger lungs can make it. Azuma can, and no doubt you could. Or we can find you somewhere else." Veraxitoc's tail began ticking, swinging rhythmically.

paganchick

'Well if there are beds in the castle I will shift and sleep in the castle, out of the elements and comfortable, Of course if there aren't I might have to figure out where I want to sleep, I would have to look at the different places,' Sapphira spoke as she sat on her hind quarters.

Brisinger987

Beds in the castle? He knew there was one in the master bedroom. Although Seh'lvah slept in there. She wouldn't miss the bed, surely.

"There should be beds in the castle, if not, we can take the one from Seh'lvah's room, she doesn't use it."

paganchick

'Well, I should probably go try to find a room that isn't taken, I don't know if you would fit though, you should really learn to shift, if you did it once you should be able to do it again,' Sapphira spoke with a sigh, her tail flicking back and forth.

Brisinger987

"Would you teach me if you can? I know it is an impromptu request, but it would be useful." Veraxitoc sat as well, flicking his wings once to wake them up.

paganchick

"I don't know how I am suppose to teach you, I could try, but, I don't know how useful of a teacher I will be, it has been something I have been able to do it since I can remember, I never had to learn how to do it," Sapphira explained.

Brisinger987

"Well it is worth a try. And thank you for helping me with Seh'lvah earlier. You did a good job. She just needs to learn her place in the pecking order." Veraxitoc nodded to Sapphira.