Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Lady of the Books

Started by visualspice, July 13, 2013, 09:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Yes.. magnets.." she said, feeling woozy as she clutched onto her belly. "But just going anywhere.. anywhere would be fine."

She knew the spell wouldn't last long, but if she kept herself more delicately tended to as she began to decompose, then the results were more.. refined and delicate themselves (if one could call turning into a mummified corpse, 'delicate'). She draped a hand across her face, her vision becoming temporarily blurred when suddenly she stepped into a beam supporting a shop keeps tent,and with a cry of alarm, the pole fell and collapsed the shop-a nd the wares, all in one garbled, jingling CRASH!

The crash was enough to jerk her back into reality, only enough time that she became faint and began to fall towards the ground.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

He let her fall. Just stood there and watched her and as the poor mummy woman lie there face down in the cobbles, Urtok shook his head . "She's probably had too much sunlight. Totally a vampire."

Urtok watched it all and when the angry merchant came to him, demanding to know who had knocked down his tent, the bugbear turned man shrugged and simply said, " Probably fairies. They're always ruining lives."

"You think you're funny , do you mister funny man!?" The merchant raged.

"What? I was serious."

"Fairies..."The angered merchant muttered viciously under his breath as he walked away to clean up the mess.

Urtok returned his attention to Averella now  He nudged her prone figure with the toe of his new boot, "Wake up!"

visualspice

Averella lay there unmoving, even after his boot gave her a tap. But moment later, her eyes came fluttering open as she groaned. She still felt weak as she shivered no the ground, and found herself trembling, in spite of herself before peering up at Urtok. This spell was definitely coming on far too early.

"Help... help me to my feet, Urtok. My legs.. they feel so weak."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Frowning , the bugbear turned man crouched down in front of her and helped her into an upright sitting position. He frowned,  "Vampires . So high maintenance. "  He poked her nose with a finger, "Just so we're clear on this, just because we're friendly it doesn't mean that I am gonna let you suck my blood. "

visualspice

Still dizzy, Averella peered up at the man curiously.
"Suck... your blood?" She gave a curious blink, still not certain what he meant or where that came from, despite the fact he had just mentioned her being a vampire. But her mummification spell was just too over bearing, and those little details he spoke, she just hadnt' the energy to follow it through.

Paradox

"No! Gross! Are you deaf or something ? I said you can't do that!"

But then he noticed that she kept looking more feeble by the moment.  With a sigh he reached grabbed one of her arms and helped pull her up to stand on her feet.

"You look like a troll ate you and shit you out. Is there something I could do to help?" But she totally owed him for helping or else the effort was pointless. .

visualspice

Averella still felt dizzy, this spell lasting longer than most
"I... I just need to.. to sit down somewhere. Perhaps in the shade?"

OOC: lol totally does not make her sound less like a vampire 8D

Paradox

That statement only made Urtok fully convinced that she was a vampire. In denial. The younger vampires tended to be overly emotional and unable to accept the fact that they weren't mortal anymore. Urtok imagined he'd never be that way if a vampire bit him. He would be excited. Who wouldn't want to live forever and get a sweet castle and have super powers and every piss themselves at the sight of your awesomeness?

But he did like eating garlic....

Nah. Being a vampire would suck. Pun intended. Ho ho ho!

Urtok stepped closer , positioning himself over her so that his puny human man-baby form cast an unimpressive shadow over her. " There's your shade. "He was patting himself on the back over how incredibly smart and generous he was.

(ooc: I forgot how amusing this thread was. xD Totally not a vampire.)