Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Mera Zarci

Species: Werewolf

Height: 5 foot 9

Not-So-Basic Information:

Human Form:
Mera is tall for a girl, perhaps due to her werewolf blood. She has blue eyes outlined by black and also has a slightly upturned nose. Her smile is thinner and long like a wolf's. Also, her her hair color stays the same as her fur color. She has a wolf tail that matches her hair. She wears dresses with a hole cut out for her tail to fit through. The dresses are sewn up both sides and are usually halter tops, giving them the ability to rip the string but not the fabric when she transforms. That way she can remake the dresses every time.

ART!

Wolf Form:
Mera is actually a fairly small wolf and doesn't have the power some other wolves do. That being said, she is nimble and fast. Her fur coat resembles her hair as a human, and that's about all I can say. Her eye color stays the same.

Personality:
Mera is the kind of doctor you'd hope to haveā€”kind, patient, and compassionate. She could probably double as a therapist (and would if you wanted her to). If you give her a medical challenge, she'll work on it until she finds the answer. Her goal is to create a potion that can unmake werewolves. Because even though she is happy with her life, she knows others who are not. There isn't a lot that can phase her and she adapts to even the strangest of situations very quickly.

Magic/Abilities:
Mera is a talented doctor, even without her magic. Her stitching skills are phenomenal and she can perform surgeries.

But in life threatening situations, Mera also has the ability to put people in magic induced comas (she has to physically touch them for this to work). In this situation, they black out and lose all sense of pain and they blood actually stops flowing for a maximum of an hour. In a way, it's like time stopped for them. However, this ability is a double blade. When a person is in this coma, Mera is the only person who can touch them. Anybody else does it and they wake back up. (This makes it near pointless to use in battle). Also, after using this ability, Mera loses her sense of smell, sight, and hearing. This means she has to do everything based on touch (and taste) alone. Those three senses are lost for a full twenty four hours, whether or not the person even stays in the coma for their full hour. Because of this, Mera only uses this ability in dire situations.

Also, Mera is a werewolf. In her werewolf form, she's just like any other werewolf (though she can still use the coma ability). As a human, she gets perks. Her wolf ears allow for her to hear just as well as when she's a wolf all her other senses are heightened.

History:
Both of Mera's parents were werewolves, making her a werewolf from birth. Although it isn't known why she doesn't turn completely into a human, it's most likely due to some sort of mutation. She grew up with her parents and their pack, but left when she turned sixteen to explore the world and find a new pack of her own. 
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.