Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The New Manager? (Open to CIA)

Started by zozee9, July 25, 2013, 01:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Tanya turned onto her stomach when the room shook and the loud sound came from nearby. She turned back onto her side when the new person started shouting, and moaned uncomfortably. Her deep sleep was getting ruined. But when her subconscious mind picked up on somebody talking about her, Tanya immediately sat up, causing the cloak to fall off of her and onto the floor.

Taking no heed of her hiked up dress, Tanya quickly observed what had happened while she was asleep. There were two new people by the look of it, and neither one was very attractive. However, they were both dwarves. A male and... possibly a female? She didn't really have her dwarf anatomy down due to the fact that Tanya decided dwarves wouldn't be that fun to sleep with. Maybe as an experiment—a once in a lifetime kind of thing—but that was all.

Now Tanya leaned down and picked up the cloak (giving her audience a good view of her cleavage). After looking it over for a second, she decided it was Khanna's. She would have preferred it to have been Jaxel's, but the lady wasn't bad eye candy.

Tanya walked over to Khanna, which was easy enough considering that one side of her dress had ridden just above her underwear and the other side was still at upper thigh level, and held out the cloak as if it were a gold platter. "Your cloak, Milady!" Tanya said, a flirty smile on her face (as always). "May I just thank you for the pleasure of being able to sleep with a part of you?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

TheHighwayman

Jaxel was about to question the dwarf's location himself. He didn't think he'd sent him off on a job recently, so where was he? Maybe he was- oh, that answered that. Rather than seeming upset that Delvar had apparently blown up a chunk of their headquarters, Jaxel just shot the dwarf a broad grin. "Ah! Delvar! I hadn't thought of adding a back door to the Keep before. Innovation- I like it! Come, come, meet the new recruits! This here-" he patted Khanna on the shoulder. "Is Khanna. And the lady in the dress who smells like beer is Tanya. Khanna, Tanya, this here is Delvar. I think you can guess what his specialty is."

Introductions made, the man darted across to the next room to have a look at the hole in the wall- which conveniently opened up into the Keep's training yard. Jaxel gave a whoop and flipped through the hole, doing cartwheels back on forth through the threshold. "Hah, this is a pretty convenient doorway. Hey Delvar! You think you could blast a smaller one though my wall?" He only sounded half-kidding.

Slipping back into his now rather crowded office, Jaxel raised an eyebrow at Tanya and Khanna. "So, I think you've met just about everybody. Would you ladies like a tour of the Keep? Or pick out your rooms? Or do ya want to poke about on your own?"

Caerina

Khanna was rather surprised by the small group of people around her. She was sure it was going to be a mess, but it also could be fun and bring her some very much needed money. Tanya was still in some state of half-way drunk. At least she wasn't spilling the contents of her stomach around anymore.

"Yeah... You make it sound dirty." she said, taking her cloak from her.

And then someonw blew up half of the damn office. Khanna couldn't say she was surprised it was a dwarf. They had an appetite for destruction and big explosions. She cocked her head to the new comer and frowned. Male and female dwars weren't much different. His accent was unrecognizable to Khanna. She supposed he spoke so loud because he was half deaf from the damn explosions.

"Let's have a tour then... Just please don't make any more extra doors, it's just as wrecked as it needs to be." she gave a sly smile and stood up.

Paradox

ooc: Looshi told me to skip her. Also, has anyone pm'd colonel mustard or raisin to see if they're still going to participate? I can contact them if you want!

ic:

Delvar watched the man flip his way through the freshly made hole and scratched his beared chin. He strained to listen to the other man, but didn't hear what was being said quite right , "WHAT!? YOU SAID YOU WANT ME TO CAST A TRAWL!? Ah'm a demolitions man, Jaxel! Not a bloody fisherman! "

Then one of the other older members who knew the dwarf was hard of hearing whispered into his good ear. "Ohhhh. " Delvar laughed heartily, "Aye! Ah kin certainly have that arranged,boss!" His eyes gleamed from the excitement of the challenge. He never turned down a fun job like that! 

Now his attentions shifted to the newbies. He grinned at the pair of women in a friendly manner. Niether of them were very beardly but he found that human women never were which was...well, he felt pretty sorry for their hairless faces. He reckoned that Khanna could rock a beard quite well. He was picturing a very long, elegant sort of beard on her with handsome braids and decorative silver or brass clasps like his father used to wear for ceremonial purposes...

"Oh. Rookies, eh? Pleased t' meet ye! Ifn' ye need anything blown to smithereens or ye're lookin' fer a weapon with some oomph! Ah'm yer dwarf!" He said proudly. 

zozee9

OOC: you can. i don't think they're rping anymore. :( And tanya was going to have so much fun with Sam :(

Tanya was about to defy what Jaxel said and instead explain that she smelled like rainbows, but instead she paused and actually smelled herself. Nope, that was definitely the smell of beer.

She simply nodded and giggled at Khanna. Of course she made it sound dirty. That was practically her job! Except... well, she didn't know what her actual job was. She could figure that out later. Maybe when she'd actually remember it a little more.

With a hiccup and a dirty smile, Tanya turned to Delvar and responded, "Pleased to meet you, too! If you need your heart blown to smithereens in a passionate night, I'm your girl!" She laughed at her own cleverness... or what she took to be cleverness, as drunk as she was. Yup, sleeping with this dwarf would be loads of fun, Tanya decided. With an attitude like that, it would make for an interesting night!

After reaching out her hand for him to shake, she glanced over at Jaxel and said, "A tour sounds fabulous! I have to know the best way to sneak people into here... so I suppose knowing my room would be great, too!" This words coming from anybody else may have sounded like a joke, but Tanya was completely serious. Well, maybe not completely. She felt no need to actually sneak people in. It would be more likely that she would come in with somebody else in the middle of the night and wake everybody up.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

TheHighwayman

"If ya want to try sneaking people in, best to try the windows. More fun that way. Alright, tour it is!" Jaxel barely got the words out of his mouth before he shot off, moving and speaking quickly enough that following either (let alone both) would be quite the task. "Stairs to the rooms up here. If there's no tag on the door, it's open, so just grab wherever you feel like. I'd suggest keeping a room between yours and Delvar's though, lots of loud noises, plus you can suddenly end up a wall short."

Turning on a dime, Jaxel flung open the door to one of the unoccupied rooms, did a cartwheel across the room, and perched on the windowsill. He called out, "Training yard's out this way. Come on!" before spreading his arms wide and leaning backwards out the window. The man somehow managed to land on his feet, and anybody who looked down would see him climbing all over a bunch of vines that had grown over the wall while he waited for the others to catch up.

Caerina

If one more of her colleagues called her a 'rookie', Khanna was going to blow the same way Delvar's explosives did. It was ridiculous! She continued to pout and brood in silence as Jaxel started leading them through the place.

Khanna looked left, then right trying to keep up with the tempo. In the end she didn't really care about what Jaxel was saying so she kept herself at the end of this crazy group of people. All that mattered was that she had a room, and she'll probably pick the one as further away from Tanya as she could. Just in order to prevent any strange ideas getting into her drunk head.

Along with others she looked over to Jaxel who flew out of the window and down below to the training yard. She cocked her head on the side thinking of possible ways out.

"Well, if I die, don't come to my funeral." she told them grimly as she jumped out down.

zozee9

Tanya somehow managed to keep up with Jaxel. Well, for the most part. She may have almost fallen a couple times, ran into a wall or two, and actually remove her shoes, but she made it to the window as Khanna was jumping down.

A smile spread across Tanya's drunken face. Finally, a challenge. If she jumped down, she knew she would probably manage to break an arm and a leg or two. "Whoooo!" she shouted, excited. Tanya then chucked one of her shoes down. While she wasn't aiming for anything except to get it on the ground, it had managed to hit Khanna square in the head. Laughing, Tanya managed to say, "Sorry!" Then she threw her other heel down. This time it landed nicely, without hurting anyone at all.

Her drunk self climbed over the window and started its way down the vines. She managed to grab the strongest vines and got down rather nicely. Once she was on the ground, she cheered again. After all, she climbed down a bunch of vines while being pretty wasted. However, her luck didn't last long. She took a step and face planted the ground.

Laughing quite loudly again, Tanya rolled around and stared at the sky. "I think I may just stay down here... The clouds... the clouds are so pretty..."

Paradox

ooc: Done. No response from either of them in over a month. I'd say they're out for now. :(

ic:
"Pleased to meet you, too! If you need your heart blown to smithereens in a passionate night, I'm your girl!"

Few times did Delvar ever hear things correctly. This time, he actually had heard the lass correctly, but he was quite convinced that he hadn't! Not that Del was an unattractive fellow. He was quite charming by the standards of his own people and even by humans. He was still young and baby-faced under his auburn beard which he took great care of.

"Ah..." He stared at Tanya and blinked, not quite sure how to respond. So he stared and it LOOKED like he was staring at her chest which...he might have been for a few moments but he couldn't help it! He was only four and half feet tall and his line of sight was about even with...

He turned his head away politely, not quite aware yet that Tanya was one of those lasses who seemed to have almost no shame.

"Well , with introductions aside ahm' goin' back t' me shop! " He waved farewell to Jax and the newbies and went to go find his room.

ooc: Delvar is out for now. There's no reason for him to go on a tour of the place lol. I'll let you know if I see an opening or let me know if you guys need me again.

zozee9

Tanya stood up and, seeing that her new boss was busy doing acrobatics, suddenly got an idea. She left her shoes on the ground, deciding that it was too much work to get them on. The hot girl she was with, however, was going to come with her.

So Tanya snuck up (as well as she could) to Khanna, grabbed her arm, and placed a finger on her own lips. Then she pulled the girl away and inside again. Laughing, she said, "Let's explore by ourselves! It's much more fun that way, right?!" Plus, alone time with a pretty girl was never a bad thing. "Here, I'll make you a deal! If I find the booze stash first, I get a kiss. If you find it first, you get a gold coin! Sound good?"

It seemed like a fair deal to her!

Tags: