Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bloodthirsty (Paradox)

Started by zozee9, July 27, 2013, 08:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Fiara listened keenly as the conversation carried on. The girl was searching for the dragon for revenge... not the best motivation, but maybe not the worst in a situation like hers. The fact that she had never slain a dragon, though, that surprised Fiara. The confidence in which Sorcha had spoken was similar to one who had killed hundreds of beasts. But she hadn't.

As the dragon's interest in Sorcha dimmed, Fiara's interest in her heightened. The moment she been waiting for—the moment that the dragon decided Sorcha was too boring—came and Fiara knew she had to do something.

Of course, the sun would be a slight hinderance that could kill her if she wasn't careful. But there had to be something she could do. Maybe if she wore enough clothes or got a super strong umbrella that could resist the wind. Or maybe she could find some kind of artifact that created smoke. Fiara knew somewhere deep inside her heart that these possibilities were slimmer than slim, but she raked around her house anyway, looking for anything that could help.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Paradox

The dragon stomped it's four feet, causing the earth to quake violently and kick up great clouds of choking dust. Removing a hand from her bow, Sorcha covered her mouth and dug her boots into the ground, attempting to solidfy her stance to refrain from losing her balance. In spite of the dragon's efforts, however, it still couldn't reach her.

"Come out where we can see you, little hunter!" The dragon hissed.

Sorcha made not a sound in reply and shouldered her bow. Then, after taking a deep breath she ran swiftly around to the monster's blindside, approaching the rear quarters. She leaped and landed on base of the tail, holding on tight and scaling up the creature's spine as promptly as she could manage.

"What are you doing!? Get off of us!" The dragon thrashed , attempting to throw the woman off of him.   

(( Sorry. I never forgot about this thread. Just had so much crap going on in my life. This post, sadly, shall be brief but do feel free to reply with something equally short. Just trying to get this rolling again!))

zozee9

(( I haven't forgotten either, just been super behind on my threads x.x ))

Fiara sighed, unable to find anything that could help her. Well, she'd forget about the girl soon enough anyway. Her young, naive self would have just wondered why the girl randomly disappeared. But that wasn't rare.

She was just about to give up and sit down when she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. Was that... yes, it was. Lying on the ground as aftermath of her earlier rummaging was a picture of the exact same dragon above and, below it, was some ancient writing. Rushing over to it, Fiara couldn't help but wonder if maybe something would be written that would allow her to help after all.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.